Althea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds suspiciously like you intend to keep on doing it."

"Of course I do Herb. I already pointed out that it hasn't hurt us."

"So I'm just supposed to say "Yes dear" and turn a blind eye to it?"

"Yes honey, exactly."

"Just what kind of man do you think I am Althea? You really think I can just sit back and let you fuck blacks whenever you feel like it?"

"Yes Herb, that is exactly what I think. You love me and if you expect to keep me you will indulge me my little quirk."

"So you don't really love me after all."

"Don't be silly baby, of course I do."

"You just as good as told me that if I don't let you fuck blacks you are going to leave me. That sure is some strong love you got if you can do that."

Althea looked at me for a moment or two and then she stood up. "I'm going upstairs to shower and douche. You want me to wear my heels when you come up to make love to me?"

This was not ending the way I wanted and I needed to change the mood in order for what I wanted to do to work. "We aren't done here yet Althea. We still have something that needs to be talked about."

"What?"

"Haven't you wondered why I didn't lose it when I came in a found you with Jerome?"

"No, I can't say that I did. You have always been a calm and rational person Herb, it is one of your strengths."

"Rationality had nothing to do with it Althea. The fact is that I found the black skin on white skin to be very erotic and the entire time I watched I wished that you and Jerome had been completely naked instead of just partially."

"Really? It turned you on?"

"So much so that I want to see it again."

"What do you mean?"

I mean I want to watch you and Jerome go at it naked. I want to watch from start to finish."

Althea looked at me with a look of amazement on her face. "Oh my god Herbie. All these years and I never knew that you had a kinky side."

"I didn't know either until my dick got hard watching you and Jerome. When did you plan on seeing him again?"

"Tomorrow at lunch."

"No, not at lunch. Call him and tell him that we fought when you got home and that I moved out. Then bring him home from work with you tomorrow after work. You can fuck him all night if you want, I just want to be able to watch."

"I don't know if I can get him to go for that."

"He'll never know I'm here. I'll be watching from the closet."

"You have any more surprises for me Herbie? Would you like me now before I shower? Would you like sloppy seconds? Maybe you would like to eat my pussy before I douche?"

"No, I don't think so. One small step at a time. Let's see how I feel after watching you and Jerome."

"Okay Herbie, you got it, but you still haven't answered my question."

"What question was that?"

"You want me in heels after I shower and douche?"

I looked at her and quickly decided that since it was going to be the last time and since I needed for her to be in the right frame of mind when she brought Jerome home I should do my best to make her feel comfortable with the situation.

"Heels Althea, heels, nylons and garter belt."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was watching from the bedroom window when Althea pulled into the drive and I saw her and Jerome get out of the car. I moved into the closet and waited and in about five minutes the two of them came into the bedroom. I watched as they engaged in some steamy French kissing and as Althea did a strip tease for her black lover. Once she was naked she went over to Jerome and knelt down in front of him and helped him get his trousers and briefs off. The minute his cock leapt free she captured it with her mouth and I do have to admit that it was erotic as hell and it did make my cock hard, but I wasn't in the closet for voyeurism, I was in there for payback!

I waited until Jerome was naked and the both of them were on the bed before I came out of the closet. Althea was the first to see me and her face lost its color at the sight of the gun.

"Herb, wha..."

"Just shut the fuck up you cheating whore."

"But you sa..."

"Forget what I said Althea. You've been lying to me for nine years now so you can't get upset if I lie to you."

I waved the gun at Jerome and tossed two sets of handcuffs to Althea.

"Lie face down on the bed Jerome and stretch your arms out to the bed posts. Althea, you take the cuffs and cuff his wrists to the bed posts."

"Hey man, no fucking way I'm going along with this shit."

"You go along Jerome, or you die. Here's the way it goes down if you don't do what I tell you. The gun can't be traced back to me so here is the story I tell the cops when they come to haul your dead body away. I came home from work and I found a nigger raping my wife. I rushed him and he snatched up the gun that he had used to force my wife to undress. I got to him before he could fire at me and we struggled and the gun went off. The shot went wild and killed my wife and then I got the gun away from the rapist and backed away from him and told him to lie down on the floor and spread eagle himself while I called the cops. Instead he rushed me and I shot him. I didn't mean to kill him, just wound him, but I'm not that experienced with firearms and I ended up shooting him dead."

"It will never work man. Too many people at work know that your old lady is fucking me."

"People at work Jerome, but not the poor husband whose back you have been going behind. He doesn't know that you weren't raping her and that the gun was for your protection in case I came home early. I really thought she was being raped. I'm betting I can pull it off Jerome. You want to bet otherwise that's up to you, but you'll be dead so you won't ever know if you won the bet, will you?"

Althea was sobbing and she cried, "You won't hurt me Herb, you can't hurt me. You love me Herb, please, you love me and you won't hurt me."

"Sorry Althea, but is up to your boyfriend here. For my story to work you have to be dead."

"Oh God. Do what he says Jerome, please do what he says."

Jerome gave me a hard look, "This ain't going to end good for you white boy. No matter what you do sooner or later I'm going to fuck you up."

"I'm just terrified Jerome. Now, on the bed face down" and I clicked the hammer back on the gun, "Or die."

He gave me a mean look, but he did what I told him. Althea cuffed him to the bed and then I had her sit in a chair and I cuffed her to it. Althea was still crying and she wanted to know what I was going to do.

"I'm going to show Jerome what happens when somebody fucks around with something that was mine."

I went back in the closet and came out with a bag. I took a beer bottle and a tube of KY out of the bag and set them on the nightstand.

"You ever been fucked in the ass Jerome?"

He started to struggle and thrash around, but his wrists were too tightly secured to the bedposts.

"Here's the way it is going to work Jerome. See this beer bottle? Notice the chip on the lip of the bottle and the crack in the neck? I had to work on thirty-one bottles Jerome, just to get one the way I wanted it. I'm going to do one of two things here. I'm going to fuck your ass with this beer bottle until my arms get tired. I'm hoping that it will break while I'm doing it and that it cuts the hell out of your insides. You I expect, will be praying to God that it doesn't break."

I held the bottle in front of his face and tapped the neck of the bottle with the gun barrel and the crack lengthened. "Damn, I'd better not do that any more. I want it to break inside you, not outside." I reached for the tube of KY, "At least I'm not going to ram it in dry Jerome."

"Hey man, don't do this. It ain't right man, it ain't fair. She come after me man, I didn't go chasing after her. It ain't right that you do this to me."

"Sorry Jerome, but you fucked my wife and even after I found out about it yesterday you were still going to do her again at lunch today. You fuck my wife, you pay the price."

"No man, not that, please man, don't do that. I'll do anything man, but don't do nothing with the beer bottle."

"Anything Jerome? Okay, I'll give you a choice. You fucked my wife so I'm going to fuck you - that's a given Jerome - either with my cock or with the beer bottle. Does that sound better Jerome? Would you rather I cornhole you than fuck you with a beer bottle?"

"Oh man, please man, don't do this to me."

"Your choice Jerome, strictly your choice."

I opened the tube of KY and started spread some on the neck of the bottle and then I grabbed the cheek of his ass.

"OH God man, no, not the beer bottle man, not the fucking bottle."

"Does that mean you are choosing my dick?"

"Not the bottle man, please, not the bottle."

"Tell me Jerome" I said as I ran the neck of the bottle over the bare skin of his ass.

"Your dick man, use your dick."

"Say it like you really mean it Jerome."

"Use your dick man. Fuck my ass with your dick."

"Say please Jerome."

"Please man, fuck my ass with your dick."

When it was over I walked over to Althea. "Now it's your turn. Clean my cock" and I pushed my slime-covered cock at her face.

"No!" she said as she turned her face away. I grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her face back to me and then I pinched her nose till she opened her mouth to breathe and then I shoved my filthy cock into the open hole.

"The sooner you get it done the sooner the ordeal is over."

I had both hands on the back of her head to keep her from getting away.

"Do it the easy way or I hold you and just fuck your face. Do it the easy way and you have some control. I do it and it is liable to hurt when I try to shove myself all the way down your throat. Blink your eyes three times if you want control."

A couple of seconds went by and then she blinked three times. I told her to get to it and I kept her at it until I felt the twitch that told me that my cock wanted to get hard again and then I pulled it out of her mouth. I walked over to the closet and reached up on the shelf for the video camera I had set there and I brought it out and showed it to Jerome.

"When I get done doing the edit all you will see is you asking me to take your ass and then me doing it while you lay there taking it. If I ever see you again Jerome the tape will go public. I'll flood your work place with copies and I'll put it up on the Internet. I'll find out who your friends are and I send all of them copies. Get scarce and stay scarce Jerome."

I unlocked the cuffs holding Althea to the chair and then I gave her the keys to Jerome's cuffs.

"Unlock him, get dressed and then both of you get out of here."

I walked out of the bedroom and went down the stairs and went into the den. I sat in the chair with the gun ready and waited to see if Jerome was stupid enough to come after me. Ten minutes later I heard the front door open and then close and then I heard a car door slam. I watched from a window as the two of them drove off together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was propped up in bed reading a book when I heard a car pull in the drive and then the front door open and close. I heard steps coming up the stairs and, since I still expected Jerome to do something stupid, I reached over to the nightstand and got the gun. I put it under the covers, but pointing in the direction of the bedroom door and waited. The door opened and Althea walked in, stopped and looked at me.

"I never knew that you could be such a bastard."

"You never gave me call to be one before."

"Did you have to humiliate Jerome like that?"

"Yep."

"For God's sake why? He was telling you the truth. I did go after him, he didn't come after me."

"Hold out your left hand." Althea did it and I asked, "What do you see?"

"What am I looking for?"

"Why don't you tell me what you see."

"Just my weddi...oh."

"That's right, your wedding rings. Right there where Jerome could see them. You might have gone after him, but he knew you were married and he fucked you anyway. Fucking another man's woman can be a chancy business. He got lucky; some other husband might have killed him."

"You know that it will be very awkward for me to work with him now."

"Not my problem."

"What you made me do was disgusting. How could you have done something like that to me?"

"You're lucky that that is all I did. Why are you here? When I gave you the keys to set Jerome loose I specifically said for both of you to get out."

"Yes you did, but that was heat of the moment Herbie, you know that you really didn't mean it."

"Of course I meant it Althea. You have lied to me for almost nine years now and you have been cheating on me just as long. I don't need you in my life anymore."

"Look Herb, I know that it isn't going to be easy, but we will get by this. I do love you, even if you don't believe it right this moment, and I'm keeping you."

I started to say something, but Althea held up her hand, "Don't bother Herb, it will be a waste of time and breath. We both know that you love me and that I usually get what I want so don't try to fight it. I'm not letting you get away from me. You can tell me to leave, but I won't. If you leave I will just follow. I'm keeping you Herbie, get used to it. It will take a lot of hard work on my part, but I will prove to you that you are mine and that I am yours. Junkies have kicked the drug habit and alcoholics do stop drinking. I know that there is no such thing as Black Men Anonymous to help me get over my craving for black meat, but I will get over it, I swear it."

She started to undress.

"Is it too soon for you to want to make love to me? I hope not; watching Herbie the bastard in action made me horny."

She climbed on the bed, "Scoot over" she said as she reached for my cock.

12