Always Be Closing Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcy gets a new wardrobe.
3.6k words
4.59
64k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,630 Followers

Hi, my name is Tom Jacobson but you can call me Marcy. I am 23 years old man. I'm 5'9" with light brown hair and a slim build. This story continues where my last one left off. After my luggage was lost on a very important business trip my coworker Tina convinced me to wear one of her spare outfits so that we didn't lose the business. She did a great job making me look very convincing after getting me a set of silicone boobs and even a very realistic looking fake pussy that she managed to glue over my cock, completely concealing my last vestiges of manhood.

After a few drinks I ended up getting into the role and found myself enjoying my new sexuality. My job is to help close the deal and so I decided that I would do whatever it takes.

I woke up the next day lying in bed trying to decide which parts of last night really happened and which parts were a dream. It didn't help that my head was still pounding from all of the drinks I had.

I slowly rolled over in bed as Tina was walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a white hotel towel wrapped around her body. Her wet hair was matted down around her neck leaving two little trails of water dripping down the front of each shoulder. She looked radiant.

I was so consumed by seeing Tina nearly naked in front of my that I didn't even realize that I was staring. I snapped out of it as she turned back into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I rolled onto my back and slowly lifted the sheet unsure of what I would find. I immediately noticed the lace trim of Tina's lingerie across my chest. My heart was racing as I lifted the sheet further and saw the swell my new breasts pushing against the red silk fabric. I held the sheet up with one hand as my other trailed down my stomach towards my crotch. My fingers first came across the elastic band of the matching red silk panties before they slid over the top of the fabric.

At first I was surprised at what I didn't find, and then I remembered everything.

My hand slid into the top of the panties and gently glided across the lips of my new pussy. My finger pushed into the opening of my pussy just far enough to brush against the tip of my now growing cock.

I let the sheets fall back down and pushed my finger further inside of my pussy. I felt so horny as my finger slid along the length of my cock with each thrust.

It wasn't until I heard a noise that I opened my eyes and snapped out of it. Tina was standing at the foot of the bed staring down at my while I fingered myself. She was clearly very pleased with her work and said "Good morning Marcy. I can tell that it looks like you're ready for another busy day already."

My mouth dropped open but I couldn't find words to say.

"I guess this is a good time to tell you the bad news then. It turns out I bought the wrong glue. Instead of 24 hour glue I bought the extra strength kind. I called the store while you were still sleeping and they assured me that there was nothing to worry about except that it could take several weeks for the glue to wear off."

I couldn't believe it, I was stuck like this. While I enjoyed dressing up one night I never intended for this to continue.

"What do we do now?"

"Well, I guess you have to keep dressing up like a girl until it wears off. We only have an afternoon meeting today, maybe we can go shopping afterward and pick up some more clothes for you."

I was still digesting last night and everything that Tina said so non-nonchalantly when she told me that I had better get a move on if we were going to make it to the meeting on time.

I pulled my finger out of my pussy and rolled myself out of bed. I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Hold on, we should take that wig off before you shower."

Tina came up to me and after a minute of pulling out pins she removed the wig and told me to get cleaned up.

I stepped into the bathroom only to find that the mirrors were still covered in steam. I was hoping to get another look at myself before showering, but that was off the table.

I pushed the straps of the negligee off of my shoulders letting it fall to my feet. The soft fabric fell to the ground fluttering across my skin. My cock twitched but remained soft in its enclosure.

I slid the panties down my smooth legs and stepped into the shower.

Since I was staying in Tina's room I had to use her soaps and shampoos. As I soaped up my body I was reminded of just how realistic my new body parts were. My nipples hardened as I washed my breasts and I was at a loss to find the edge of the silicone that was attached to my skin. The color and texture looked and felt just like my own skin. Everything that she had was scented and left me smelling like a combination of baby powder and fresh flowers.

After I shut off the water Tina joined me in the bathroom and helped me reattach my wig. She led me out of the bathroom and pointed to the outfit that she left for me on the bed.

My outfit today was much more conservative than what I wore the previous night. Tina left me a dark gray pinstripe skirt suit and a cream colored satin blouse. The skirt came almost all of the way down my legs and made it difficult for me to walk.

She also laid out a pair of matching satin panties and bra that were white with little red flowers. The finishing touch was a pair of black stockings and black four inch high heels.

Tina also let me borrow a white pearl necklace and a silver bracelet. I wore the same earrings as the night before as they were the only ones she had that were clip on.

Tina spent ten minutes applying my makeup and fake eyelashes, while explaining to me what she was doing so that I would be able to do it myself eventually.

Finally we were ready to go and I was at last able to see myself again. I still couldn't believe that I was staring at myself when I looked into the mirror. Though I was dressed fairly conservatively I still looked sexy. The heels accentuated my legs beneath the thin stockings and chest poked out just enough to gently strain against my suit coat if I pushed my chest out.

I didn't have long to admire Tina's work before she took my hand and led me back down to the lobby.

I was getting more and more turned on as we strode across the lobby. I could tell that guys were looking at me imagining my naked body underneath my clothes. The cool air blowing against my stocking clad legs sent chills through my body with every step.

We hopped into a cab and headed downtown for our next meeting.

The client was pressed for time and didn't seem ready to commit so Tina suggested that we get together for drinks later to continue the discussion. Thankfully he accepted so that we would have another chance to close the deal.

As we left the building Tina turned to me and said

"Why don't we take the rest of the afternoon off and do some shopping. After all, you do need a new wardrobe!"

We flagged down another cab and told the driver to take us to the nearest mall. It ended up being about a 20 minute ride to the outskirts of town until we got to the Twin Pines Shopping Center. This was not like any mall I've ever been to before. Twin Pines is a massive three story shoppin center that must have at least one of every type of stores imaginable.

Our first stop was a two story Victoria's Secret store. Tina led me around the store like a bat out of hell. She grabbed panties, bras, nighties, everthing. She took several colors and patterns of every item and tossed them into our shopping basket. I had never been to a store like this before and was overwhelmed by the selection of silky outfits. Before long, Tina was handing me a few items and pushing me into the dressing room.

A tall red headed saleswoman with a cute freckled face led me to an open room and showed me in.

I didn't waste any time and quickly stripped out of my suit. The first outfit I tried on was a set of purple matching lace bra and panties. The material was very soft but also thin enough that my nipples were clearly visible. As I stood admiring myself in front of the mirror I heard a knock at the dressing room door.

"Come on out and let me see how it fits."

Tina was insistent and since it was still a semi-private area I decided to model the outfit for her.

I shyly stepped out of the dressing room and was a little surprised that there were other women besides Tina walking around. I demurely attempted to cover myself as Tina came up to me to inspect the outfit. Her hands slipped into the elastic waistband of the panties and then into the leg bands testing how tight it was. She then grabbed my breasts through the bra admiring how soft the lace was. After making me turn around she sent me back to try on another pair.

The next pair consisted of frilly black silk panties with lace trim and a strapless black bra that only covered the bottom three quarters of my breasts.

I stepped out to model this pair and we decided that both were keepers.

The next outfit that Tina handed me was a pink silk corset with garter straps, matching panties and thigh high stocking. As she handed me the outfit I heard her asking the cute redhead if she wouldn't mind helping me out.

"No problem, that corset can be a little tricky."

The sales woman turned back to me and led me into the changing room closing the door behind her.

"Ok, first I need you to strip and then I'll show you how this works."

As I slipped the panties down my legs I felt my cock straining against my silicone pussy reminding me that I was still a man. I could see her reflection in the mirror watching me undress.

"You have a beautiful body, I think this corset will look very sexy on you. You're boyfriend is on lucky guy!"

Blushing I turned to her and said "Thank you, but I don't have a boyfriend."

My heart skipped a beat as I caught her stare and lost myself in her hazel eyes.

Breaking the silence she held up the corset and motioned me to come over to her and turn around. With my back to her she slipped her hand around my waist and held the from of the corset up to me. She took one side of the corset in each hand and pulled them tightly around my sides.

"Breath in, this is the hard part."

I sucked in my breath as she pulled the back of the corset together to fasten it.

"There we go. No you can breathe normally."

I let my breath go and turned to face her. I knew that my face was flush as I smiled at her.

"wow, that is tight."

"Don't worry you'll get used to it. It gets easier after a little while. Let me know if you need any more help with anything."

I looked down and realized that I did need more help.

She must have recognized that I was puzzled by the additional straps hanging from the corset.

"Have you ever worn a garter before?"

"No, I haven't"

"Oh my, you're going to love it. I wear one almost every day."

She took a step back and lifted up the bottom her skirt revealing the tops of her thigh high stockings held up by two straps that were connected to a lace band that hugged her hips. I couldn't help but also notice her green silk panties as well.

"Here, let me show you how they work."

She stepped back and took a seat on the bench against the far wall spreading her legs and lifted her skirt again.

"Come over here so you can get a good look. They can be intimidating at first, but once you get it they are real easy."

I stepped over to her and moved between her legs unsure of what she expected me to do.

She reached out and took my hand in hers pulling me down between her legs. I dropped to my knees and scooted in closer to her as she moved her hand over to her left thigh.

"Come in and get a good look at this clasp." She lifted it up away from her skin. "You should feel this so you know how it works."

I reached out and took the lace band in my hand. My knuckles were pressing against her soft thigh as I pretended to inspect the clasp.

Her fingers slowly drifted up the length of the garter towards her waist.

"This little clasp connects the stockings to the garter up here."

My eyes followed her up her thigh as I leaned in closer to her. I could smell her scented lotion as my cheek brushed against her inner thigh.

She continued to describe the garter to me as her fingers traced along the front of the garter and landed on her panties.

I continued to follow her motions with my face and stopped with my lips only millimeters away from her panties.

He voice was getting deeper as her breath got shallower. Her fingers pressed against the fabric of her panties and slowly began making a circular motion as they pushed into her clit.

I was mesmerized as she slipped the tip of one of her fingers into the side of her panties and slowly pushed them aside revealing her glistening pussy covered in thin wispy curls of bright red hair. I took her cue and pushed my tongue out until I could taste her. My tongue trailed up her pussy which made her moan.

I took each of her thighs in my hands and felt her soft skin pressing against the sides of my face as I pushed my mouth further onto her waiting pussy.

Her body shuddered as I slowly licked her tasting her sweet juice against my lips. Her panting was increasing as she moaned louder. I increased my pace and pushed the tip of my tongue into her clit swirling it around. I sensed that she was getting close to cumming and slid my tongue inside of her just in time to feel her pussy contracting in orgasm. I continued licking up her cum as each wave of pleasure passed over her.

I was lost in her thighs when another loud knock brought us back to reality.

"Sasha are you in there? We have customers that need you out on the floor."

"Shit, that's my boss. I hate to leave like this but I have to go."

She pushed her panties back in place and stood up while straightening her skirt. I stood up and met her eyes one last time. She pushed her lips to mine and kissed me before pulling away and slipping out of the room.

I sat down to collect myself and then continued getting dressed. She was right, it was pretty simple after all.

I stepped out of the room to model for Tina again only to find her admiring herself in a mirror wearing just a skimpy thong, garter belt and stockings.

Her hard nipples bounced around as she ran over to me.

"You look amazing in that Marcy."

"Thanks, you look pretty hot too."

"Well, you don't expect me to come here and not get a few things for myself do you? I picked up a few other things for you while you were in there, but we should get going. Go get dressed, everything is already paid for. Why don't you just keep that last outfit on and put on the jacket and skirt."

I did as I was told and if I must say so myself, I looked pretty sexy with that pink corset underneath the jacket.

After leaving Victoria's Secret we headed to a department store and got me some skirts and tops to wear. I ended up wearing one of the outfits out of the store. Well, it wasn't much of an outfit, but it did look good. By now I was dressed in a short black skirt that flared out at my hips with nothing on over the corset. The skirt just barely covered the tops of my stocking and I'm sure they were visible as we walked through the mall.

"Next stop shoes!"

We walked into a high end women's shoe store and Tina told the salesman that we would need a lot of help. She picked out a few pairs of high heels and sent the salesman to the backroom to find the right sizes. The tag on his shirt said Derrick and he looked like he was barely out of high school. Derrick had neatly trimmed black hair and had an athletes' body with broad shoulders.

As Tina and I waited for the young salesman to return woman came up to us with a drink tray and two glasses of champagne.

"Would you ladies like a drink while you wait?"

Tina and I looked at each other and both accepted the drink before being led to a pair of comfortable leather armchairs that were facing a mirrored wall.

We had both finished our first drink by the time Derrick returned with our shoes and he called for Heather to refill our drinks while he helped us into them.

He started with Tina and slipped he feet into a pair of black patent leather pumps that looked stunning on her. As he kneeled before her asking her about how the shoes fit I noticed in the mirror that she had spread her legs enough to give him a perfect view of her panties. He seemed to enjoy the show and lingered far too long before she finally suggested that he help me into a pair.

I could tell that he was a little disappointed and was determined to follow her lead. Derrick approached me with a pair of red suede pumps and crouched down in front of me. He took my ankle in his strong hand and lifted my foot up to his knee. I could tell by where his eyes were that he was enjoying the view. His other hand picked up the shoe and slipped it onto my foot. With the shoe on he took my ankle and lifted my foot up further seemingly scrutinizing the shoe as if I didn't realize what he was really looking at. His hand slid up my ankle and to my calf as he asked me about how the shoe felt.

"It feels good, maybe a little tight around the sides."

Both of his hands were on m calf now gently massaging me through the thin material of my stockings.

"You do feel very tight, do you mind?"

"No, that feels good."

His hands slowly worked up my leg until my foot was propped up against his shoulder and his hands were massaging my inner thigh.

I leaned my head back as a soft moan escaped my mouth.

His moist breath washed over my skin as his hands moved further up to the exposed tops of my thigh. I let out another moan as his finger slipped into my panties and pushed the fabric aside exposing me in the middle of the store.

His warm breath moved deliberately up my leg until I felt his tongue touch me. My body quivered as he slipped his tongue into the opening of my silicone pussy and rubbed against the tip of my cock.

I moaned louder as his tongue moved in and out of me sliding along the shaft of my semi-soft cock. I took his hair in my hands and pushed his face into me as I felt myself cumming. My cock pulsed against his tongue as he licked up my juices unaware that he was now licking up another man's cum and enjoying it!

After a few moments I heard Tina speak up and sat that we will take them.

His head shot up covered with a dopey grin and he said that he would bag them up for us and be right back.

"What did you do Marcy? Even I don't get that kind of service!"

I looked at her but had nothing better to say than "wow"

"You got that right. Now let's get back to the hotel and get ready for tonight."

We paid for the shoes and made one last stop at a luggage store to get me a new bag and then headed back to the hotel to clean up and get dressed for our next client meeting.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,630 Followers