Always Be Closing Ch. 04

Story Info
Marcy flies to a new city and has some fun along the way.
3.9k words
4.58
44.5k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,647 Followers

Tina woke me up early the next morning because we had a flight to catch. She had clearly gotten up a while before she woke me up and already had all of our stuff packed and ready to go.

"I thought you deserved a little extra sleep since you covered for me last night. By the way, I already got an email from Tom. He said that he would be happy to do business with us as long as we keep you on the account. Maybe you have a career in sales after all!"

"That's great news. So far we're batting 1000."

In an effort to rouse me from bed Tina pulled the sheets off the bed leaving me lying there in just my little satin teddy. The bulge of my crotch must have been noticeable because her eyes grew wide and she asked.

"Just what happened last night?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. I was on top of Robert and Tom was behind me when I felt something tugging between my legs. I realized that the silicone had pulled away from my skin while we were having sex."

"What did you do? Did he notice?"

"Well, thankfully he drank so much because I don't think he noticed anything. After we were all done I got out of there as fast as I could. It's too bad; I was starting to enjoy my new body."

"Don't worry, we can get you all fixed up once we land. Now you need to get dressed so we can get to the airport on time."

I wore a light blue sleeveless sun dress that buttoned down the front. Since my silicone breasts were so perky I didn't even need to wear a bra but I did wear a pair of purple lace panties. I slipped on a pair of silver casual heels and after fixing up my makeup we headed down to the lobby to get a cab to the airport.

Tina had printed out our boarding passes at the hotel that morning so we went straight to the security line. It was still so early in the morning that there weren't a lot of people in the airport yet so the line moved fast. When I got up to the guard I handed him my ID and boarding pass without even thinking about it.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I think you gave me the wrong ID."

I can't believe I forgot about the picture and the name. Of course I don't look like a Tom. Thinking quickly, Tina helped me remove my wig and I broke out of my female voice long enough to tell him that I was in fact Tom Jacobson.

A group of flight attendants pushed past us while the guard was thinking about whether to let me through or not.

I was starting to feel a little embarrassed standing in the security line without my wig and speaking in my male voice again as people walked by. I could tell that they were looking at us. One of the flight attendants even turned to do a double take as he passed through the security line.

Finally, the guard let us though and Tina helped me fix my wig again before going through the metal detector.

Our plane was just beginning to board when we got the our gate and as first class ticket holders we skipped the whole line and got right on the plane.

Tina and I were sitting on opposite ends of the first class section for this flight, but since it was such a big plane, it had one of those double decker sections at the front of the plane for extra first class; I was hoping that the seat next to me would be empty so that Tina could move over.

I had a aisle seat and before long the seat next to me was occupied by an older looking man with shaggy white hair dressed in a sharp pinstripe suit.

I didn't get much sleep last night so I decided to try and get as much as I could on the flight. The flight was scheduled to be about 5 hours so I figured that should be enough time for me to be well rested when we land.

It didn't take long for the low hum of the plane to lull me to sleep.

After a few hours I woke up and noticed that the gentleman next to me was watching a porno movie on his laptop. His left hand was on the armrest next to me and his right hand appeared to be under the blanket that was draped across his lap.

Curious, I decided to watch the action for a little bit. The woman on the screen was kneeling down and appeared to be in a small dark room sucking on a cock. I wasn't able to see the man it looked like his penis was just sticking through a hole in the small room.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock she pulled her head back as he ejaculated all over her face. She seemed to enjoy being covered in his cum and sat there licking her lips as his cock disappeared into the hole. A few seconds later another hard cock emerged and she quickly wrapped her lips around continuing her work.

I was starting to get a little horny watching the movie and slowly worked up the courage to put my hand on top of my neighbors hand on the arm rest. I caught his attention and saw him turn his head towards me taking a good look. He must have liked what he saw because he didn't move his hand away.

I gave the back of his hand a little squeeze and then moved my hand over his lap and under the blanket. I quickly realized that his pants were wide open and he was already stroking his cock. I pushed his hand out of the way and wrapped my fingers around his stiff cock.

I kept my eyes on the movie as I slowly stroked him. The scene had cut away from the girl in the box and now showed a naked woman in a dark room surrounded by four or five guys. They were all naked and they were each rubbing their cocks inches from her head while she sucked on the cock that was directly in front of her.

I enjoyed touching a strangers cock in such a public place but didn't even consider getting caught. That is until I heard someone ring the attendant bell and the curtain in front of up swooshed open. A flight attendant walked briskly down the aisle towards my row and reached us before I even had a chance to move my hand.

I recognized him as the same guy who did the double take of me in the security line without my wig. He was tall and skinny with short brown hair and a light tan. His uniform was tailored and fit his body very snugly. I caught his eye as he passed by and thought I saw a brief smile cross his lips before he disappeared behind me.

I slowed down my stroking until I knew he had left but quickly picked up the pace again.

On the screen the girl was pulling her head back just in time for the first guy to cover her in his cum. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as he shot ropes of cum across her face.

I pumped the cock in my hand faster as a second man started cumming on the screen. The girl was quickly covered in cum on her face and chest as the other men continued pulling on their cocks.

The man to my right was squirming in his seat a little and I figured he too was getting ready to cum. The tip of his cock was covered in his pre-cum and I used that as a lubricant to slide my hand up and down the entire length of his shaft. I stroked him faster and faster as the camera zoomed in on her face as another man covered her with his cum. Her face was now completely coated in a thick white layer.

His cock pulsed and grew in my hand. I slowed my stroking as he came under the blanket. His cum shot up fell back onto my hand. I continued to hold on to his cock until he finished cumming.

I pulled my hand back and unsure of how I could clear my hand I decided my only option was to lick his cum off. I did my best to clean my hand up, but needed to get to a sink in order to really clean up.

I got up and walked over to the lavatories, both of which we occupied. While waiting for one to become available the same flight attendant walked by.

"Restrooms full?"

"Yeah"

"Don't worry, there is another one upstairs."

I looked over to the spiral stairwell and saw that it was roped off.

"It doesn't look like its open though."

"Oh, that's not a problem. That is business class upstairs and since there were no business class passengers on this flight we roped it off."

He reached over and lifted up one end of the rope.

"Come on, it's much quieter up there too."

He gave me a little wink with his last comment and I decided to follow him.

He let me go first and closed the rope behind us. As I went up the spiral stairs I looked over my shoulder and noticed that he was overtly staring right up my dress.

At the top of the stairs he reached for my hand and started to say something before he felt the sticky substance on my hand.

He raised his eyebrow and then lifted my hand to his lips taking my middle finger in his mouth tasting my neighbors cum.

"Mmmmm..."

He pulled me into him and kissed me. I could taste the cum still on his lips as our bodies pressed together. His hands wrapped around my waist and moved up and down my back until they ended up under my dress. He grabbed my ass in his hands and swung me around.

He started to take his pants off and then took me by my hips turning me away from him. I leaned forward in the aisle and grabbed hold of an arm rest with each hand as I bent over for him.

He took me and forced me down to the ground instead. Standing in front of me with his hard cock in his hand he began to stroke himself.

"Is this what you want? You want to be covered in cum?"

He must have seen the movie that I was watching while jacking off the guy next to me.

"Uh huh. Cover me with you cum."

He was teasing me with his cock only inches from my mouth as he pumped away at his meat. Without any warning he fired his first shot of cum right into my nose. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, just like the girl in the movie, just in time for another burst of cum to hit me right inside my mouth. I threw my head back and felt another warm blast hit my chin and roll down my neck.

When I opened my eyes again he was already zipping up his pants and turning to leave.

"The bathroom is over there."

He pointed down the aisle and then disappeared down the spiral stairs.

I slowly got myself up and made my way to the lavatory. I looked just like that girl in the movie. My face was covered with his cum I eagerly licked my lips and used my fingers to clean up the rest. After a few minutes I looked pretty clean but my makeup was now mostly worn off. I noticed a few splotches of cum that had landed on the neckline of my dress and did my best to get those stains out.

When I made it back to my seat the overhead speaker came on and announced that we were getting ready for our landing and that we should all buckle up. Perfect timing.

After landing we went straight to the hotel. We were staying at a high end luxury boutique hotel by the beach. We got a large suite with two bedrooms each with a king size bed and a shared living room. We were going to be staying her for a few days so we both settled in and unpacked once we were up in the room.

Tina reminded me that we didn't have any clients to meet that night and said that she was going to step out for a little while and pick up a few things to help me put myself back together and told me to make myself comfortable.

After a long flight there is nothing better than a nice long hot shower, but unfortunately the heat from the shower finally caused the glue on my silicone breasts to wear off and they fell off one by one in the shower transforming me back into a man for the time being. I took my time cleaning up and managed to get all of the residual glue off of my chest before finishing. I took Tina's razor and made sure that I didn't have any stubble anywhere and then toweled off.

The hotel had an assortment of designer lotions in the bathroom and I chose the lavender one and rubbed it all over my hairless body. I felt so refreshed when I left the bathroom.

I didn't feel like putting on a whole outfit so I put on a black and white animal print silk robe that had pink details and pair of matching pink silk panties. I spent the next half hour walking around the massive suite and staring out of the window at the beach.

Eventually I started flipping though the book of hotel services on the desk and noticed the massage menu. It listed about 2 dozen different types of massages, many of which I had never heard of before. The one that caught my eye was called 'Sacred Spot' and said that it was for men only. I called down to the front desk and ordered myself a one hour Sacred Spot massage and was told that I was in luck. They would send up Victor who was their specialist in that particular type of massage.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered it and in walked the tallest man I have ever seen. He must have been 6'10" at least. He had a dark tan that was a sharp contrast against his light blond hair. He had massive muscles that were barely contained by his tight white t-shirt that was tucked into his bright white, and equally tight, shorts.

He had a folded up massage table and a large duffel bag. I invited him in and he immediately set everything up. After getting the table arranged he went around the room lighting scented candles and putting thin red pieces of fabric over all of the lamps. He drew the curtains closed and then finally turned on some light new age music.

The whole process only took him a few moments and then he came back over to me. In a think European accent that I couldn't quite place he spoke.

"That is a nice robe, but now you must take it off."

I stepped back and untied the belt and the robe fell open revealing my pink panties that could barely contain my growing bulge.

"You like the womens clothing? You will like the massage then."

He stood there for a moment letting his eyes drift over my nearly naked body.

"You must take off the panties and then we start."

He motioned to the table as I slid my panties down my legs and let them fall to the floor.

"On your back."

I laid myself down on the table and positioned my face in the cushioned donut at the top.

"Now you relax."

I closed my eyes and waited.

A warm stream of oil hit my bare back and his hands quickly started rubbing it into my skin. He had very strong hands and I had no problem relaxing. He massaged my back for a good ten minutes before moving to my arms. He ended with my fingers and then moved down to my feet. Slowly he worked his way up my calves and to my thighs. He spent several minutes massaging oil into each of my thighs before his hands moved up to my ass.

Occasionally one of his fingers would fall between my cheeks and run along the length of my crack. I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not, but it was starting to make me very horny. After a few more minutes of this he told me to turn over.

I was surprised to see that he had taken off his shirt at some point and was now staring at his hairless tanned muscles. He was very casual as he gave the front side of my body a brief once over before moving back to the foot of the table.

He leaned down and released a few clasps and then the bottom half of the table started to move. My legs were lifted up into the air and pushed out to the sides as the part of the table that my ass was resting on lowered and left my upper body at a slight angle. My knees were now bent and spread wide apart as he stood between them looking down at me.

"I will now show you what the Sacred Spot is. There are two way to massage it, this is the first."

He took a jar of vaseline and using two fingers scooped up a large dollop before stepping closer to me. His fingers pressed against my asshole as her rubbed the vaseline on me in a slow circular motion.

The light from the scented candles created shadows that danced across his muscular chest as he rubbed me. His fingers pressed harder until one of them slowly entered me. He only pushed it in a little at first and then slowly I felt him pushing further inside of me. When his finger was all the way in me he began to pull it out and then slowly fucked my ass with his finger.

After a few minutes of this gentle treatment I felt a second finger join the first inside of me. He continued to slowly fuck my ass with his fingers but also began to move them in a circular motion inside of me.

My cock was growing harder with every motion. The cool air in the hotel room blowing against my oiled skin sent shivers through my body as he gently massaged my insides.

"And this is the Sacred Spot."

I felt his two fingers moving upwards and pushing against my inner wall behind the base of my cock. I felt a shock wave rip through me and my cock instantly shot straight up.

"Ohhhh....."

"It feels good, yes?"

"Oh yes..."

He continued to massage my Sacred Spot as my cock bounced up and down desperate for attention.

"This is the first way that your Sacred Spot can be massaged. Would you like to see the second way?"

"Uh huh"

"Ok, I will show you."

He took his finger out of my ass and stepped back unbuttoning his shorts. They fell to the ground and he was left wearing a tight bikini thong that only barely covered his massive cock. The thin material cradling his penis was stretched out as far as it could go.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband and let his thong drop to the floor releasing the biggest cock that I have ever seen.

He wasn't even completely hard yet but he must have been 7 or 8 inches long. He took his lube covered hand and stroked the length of his cock covering it in vaseline.

"I told you you will like."

He stepped forward and his now rock hard cock slipped easily into my well lubricated ass.

Just like he did with his fingers he was very slow and methodical, it was a massage after all.

His large hands wrapped around my hips and he pulled me into him as he filled me up. His first thrust left me short of breath since I had never been fucked by such a large cock before.

After fully pushing into me and then pulling back out the first time he repositioned himself before reentering me.

"Do you feel it?"

He asked as the tip of his cock was now pushing against the same spot where his fingers were massaging.

I couldn't even speak it felt so good. I could only nod in agreement.

"If you like I will finish before leaving."

I wasn't sure what he meant but I nodded anyway. I didn't want to miss anything that he wanted to do to me.

After nodding again he started to push further into me. I could feel my sphincter stretching out as his gigantic cock pushed deeper into me.

He worked up a slow rhythm that gradually increased in speed and force until he was fully fucking me with everything that he had.

My cock was aching. I needed release.

Victor continued pumping his cock into me in long hard strokes. His force was so strong that the table was moving with each thrust.

His breathing increased as beads of sweat appeared on his chest.

Faster and harder his cock entered me.

Each thrust continued to rub against the same spot behind the base of my cock. My body tingled with excitement with each contact on my Sacred Spot.

Victor's grip tightened around my hips as he pushed himself all the way inside of me holding his hips against mine. His hips rocked into mine until his cock expanded. I felt his hot cum filing my insides as his first shot caused my cock to twitch and shoot cum all over my chest.

Finally, I had my own release. He held himself tightly against my body as his cock shot more and more cum into me.

"Unngggghh" He grunted with each burst.

After what felt like eternity he slowly pulled his cock out of me.

"That is the second way that you can massage the Sacred Spot."

He casually grabbed a towel and wiped off his hands and cock before pulling up his thong and shorts again. He handed me a towel to clean myself and then walked around the room collecting his candles and lamp coverings. When her reappeared in front of me I was sitting up on the edge of the table and he was again wearing his tight white t-shirt.

He motioned for me to get off the table and then handed my my panties. I dressed myself in my panties and robe while I watched him folding up the massage table.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,647 Followers
12