Always Be Closing Ch. 05

Story Info
Marcy has fun at the hotel bar.
3.2k words
4.6
46.3k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,630 Followers

When I woke up from my nap I heard Tina in the living room so I put on my animal print robe and joined her.

"Sleeping beauty finally wakes up."

"Sorry, I was wiped out."

"Well I hope you feel better now."

"Oh yeah, I even got a massage."

"That sounds like a good idea."

I didn't know what time it was, but I could see that it was already getting dark outside.

"So I managed to get you another rubber pussy. And from the looks of it it's a good thing that I went ahead and got another set of silicone breasts too."

She grabbed the belt of my robe pulling it open exposing my pink panties to her lustful gaze.

"Yeah, those fell off in the shower. I think we will need better glue this time."

"I figured as much. The store had a different brand of glue that promises to last much longer and is even waterproof. Since we have the night off I thought we might go up to the hotel bar and have a few drinks. How does that sound?"

"That sounds good to me."

"When I was out I saw a few outfits that looked perfect so I got us a few extra things as well. I hope you don't mind."

"I can't wait to see it."

"I need to shower first and then we can work on getting you to be a little more ladylike."

Tina left me in the living room surrounded by several bags from various stores while she went to shower.

I decided to mix up a few drinks for us while we got ready and cracked open the minibar.

By the time Tina had emerged from the shower I was already on my second martini.

"Oh a martini, do you mind making me one?"

Tina was wearing a matching set of sheer lace bra and panties that were pale green and covered in pink flowers. She looked gorgeous as she strode across the room to get her drink.

We spent the next half hour fitting my cock into the fake pussy and securing it to me with a generous amount of the glue. After getting the breasts on we were ready to get dressed for the bar.

The outfit that Tina bought for me was a skimpy black sequined dress that looked like it would barely cover anything at all. The hem of the dress didn't even go halfway down my thighs and the sides had two slits that came up and showed off my hips. The front of the dress showed enough cleavage that my nipples were only barely covered. The neckline was cut so low that it went past my breasts and was secured by a small piece of sequined fabric several inches below my breasts. The top of the dress came up around my neck and left the back completely exposed down to the top of my ass.

Tina gave me a pair of black lace panties to wear but was clearly not happy with the result.

"I was afraid of this. With those slits on the side you just won't be able to wear panties. Is that ok with you?"

"I guess so. It's just us girls anyway."

The rest of my outfit consisted of a pair of fishnet stockings and a big bracelet covered in fake Diamonds.

"I got you a few surprises too. Come over here and close your eyes."

I hear a loud pop and felt a sharp pain in my ear.

"One down, now the other one."

POP

I opened my eyes and saw that Tina was holding up a pair of big hoop earrings that were also covered in fake diamonds. She rubbed some liquid on my ears and managed to get the earrings on my throbbing ears.

I was slowly becoming more of a woman every day.

"Don't worry; the pain will go away soon. I put a disinfectant and a topical pain killer in your ears. You won't feel anything in a few moments. And by the way you look fabulous."

Tina reached into another bag and pulled out a new wig for me.

"Since nobody knows what you look like anyway I thought we could have some fun."

The new wig was thick dirty blond hair that came down past my shoulders. Looking into the mirror I looked stunning. I moved around to get a better look at myself and realized that if I turned to fast my dress would lift up exposing my pussy to the world.

Tina's outfit for the night was a silver sleeved sequined dress accented with black horizontal lines. Her dress showed off her sexy legs but left most of her front covered, though the back was completely open just like mine. She wore a pair of thin black stockings and also went pantiless.

Now that we were both dressed and ready to go Tina said that there was one last surprise for me. Searching through the bags she pulled out a plastic package that looked like it had a rubber cock in it. She pulled put a long thin rubber cock and presented it to me with a big smile on her face.

"Turn around MARCY."

I dutifully turned around and bent over presenting my tight ass to Tina. After a moment I felt her warm finger rubbing lube around the entrance to my asshole and then the tip of the dildo slipping into me.

She pushed it slowly inch by inch until all 10 inches of it were inside of me. The end of it was much thicker than the rest of the dildo and Tina had to push harder to get it inside of me.

"Now how does that feel?"

"Very sexy."

"I thought you might like having a cock inside of you all night. And one more thing."

I head a barely audible click and then suddenly my whole body quivered as the dildo in my ass started vibrating.

"Oh god..."

I almost collapsed as the vibrations spread through my body.

*CLICK*

Just as suddenly it stopped, but I could still feel the shockwaves of the vibrations all over my body.

"Let's go get a drink."

The bar was on the roof top of the hotel. The view was amazing as the sun set behind the city. There was a large bar off to one side and the entire rooftop was peppered with couches and small semi-private areas. In the center of rooftop there was a raised platform with a large Jacuzzi that was surrounded by several large palm trees.

When we arrived there was only one other person at the bar. He looked like he was in his thirties and was wearing a dark suit and crisp white shirt.

Tina and I sat at the bar and ordered a pair of martinis. We chatted and drank and when we waved the bartender over for another round he told us that the gentleman at the end of the bar would pick up our next round.

"Why don't you go over and thank him MARCY."

I took my drink and introduced myself. His name was Ryan and he was also a salesman. He had just closed a big deal and wanted to celebrate but he was taking a redeye home that night.

I had a drink with Ryan before he suggested that we take a walk around the rooftop.

We ended up at the far end of the bar out of eyeshot of Tina and the bartender. After a few more minutes of small talk Ryan leaned in and kissed me. I turned to him and pushed my body against his as we kissed. His mouth opened and our tongues met. His hands wandered all over my body and rested on the exposed skin of the small of my back.

He pulled me into him as we made out like teenagers overlooking the city. I knew that he didn't have much more time so I pushed back far enough so that I could reach his belt. I fumbled with his pants letting them drop to the ground freeing his rock hard cock.

We continued kissing while I stroked him but I knew I need to feel him inside of me.

I turned away from him and grabbed the railing. I bent over and felt his warm hands on my hips. He rubbed his penis along the lips of my fake pussy teasing me.

I reached between my legs and guided the tip of his cock to the opening and felt him push forward.

The soft tip of his hard cock rubbed against my own soft cock inside of the silicone pussy. His cock felt so warm inside of me. Every time he pushed into me his entire cock traveled along the length of my own. I was in heaven as I looked out into the sunset while Ryan fucked me.

I pushed my hips back to meet his thrusts as he built up his pace. With his cock deep inside of me I felt the dildo come to life. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body as the cock in my ass massaged my inside and Ryan's cock massaged my penis.

I felt him thrust his body into mine when he came. His cock throbbed against mine covering my penis with his sticky cum.

Ryan slowly pulled his cock out of me and turned me around to him. We kissed again and he thanked me for a memorable night before pulling his pants back on and leaving.

I had a hard time walked back to the bar to rejoin Tina with the rubber cock vibrating in my ass but I managed to make it.

"Well that was interesting."

*CLICK*

"I thought you would appreciate that. And did you thank him for the drinks?"

"I would say so."

Tina ordered me another drink and I was really starting to feel tipsy by this point.

The bar was starting to fill in a little bit when a group of three guys came over to us. We flirted for a little while when one of the guys suggested that we should try the hot tub. One of his friends seconded the idea and in my drunken state agreed also. Tina said that we should go ahead without her and that she and the third guy would stay behind at the bar.

One of the guys ordered some champagne for us and then my two new friends, John and Adam, led the way up to the raised platform.

John and Adam stripped down to their boxers and hopped into the jacuzzi.

"But I don't have any underwear on. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Don't worry MARCY, nobody will be able to see you once you're in the water."

Feeling bold I reached under my dress and pushed my fishnet stockings down my legs. I then reached up and unsnapped the only thing holding my dress up and felt it slide down my body into a pile on the floor.

Their eyes almost popped out of their faces when they saw me full naked. I acted shy, but I loved every minute of it.

I slowly stepped into the jacuzzi being careful not to get my hair wet. I slide between the two of them and was handed a glass of champagne.

As soon as I sat down I felt their hands under the water. They each had one of my thighs and caressed me as we talked and drank. We all acted like nothing was happening under the surface but I couldn't get enough.

I put down my drink and let my hands drift underwater looking for their cocks. I grabbed each one of them in my hands and slowly started stroking them.

They both moaned at the same time as I rubbed them.

John's hand moved further up my thigh and between my legs as Adam leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched as John pushed his finger inside of me. John's finger rubbed the tip of my cock while Adam kissed me.

It felt so sexy being naked on the rooftop surrounded by people unaware that I was giving two strange guys handjobs right in front of them.

John's finger started to massage my soft cock as he pushed further into me. Adam's tongue was exploring my mouth when I felt John's cock twitch as he came. His penis pulsated in my hand as he shot ribbons of cum through the bubbling water.

After he finished I pushed his hand away from my pussy and turned over to straddle Adam. I lowered my pussy onto his hard cock while I realized that my breasts were now exposed to everyone at the bar. I let my head fall back and pretended like I didn't notice that I was giving them a show.

Adam's cock slid easily into me and rubbed along the length of my own hardening penis as I worked my hips up and down his shaft. I pushed down onto him and rocked my hips into his until he came inside of me. Each spurt of cum pushed his hard cock against mine pushing me closer to the edge.

I kept riding him until he was finished cumming and then pushed myself off of him. The heat from the jacuzzi mixed with the alcohol was starting to make me a little light-headed. I walked over to the opposite edge of the jacuzzi and lifted myself up into the cool night air and sat on the edge. I was still facing the bar and enjoyed the fact that every guy was now trying to stare at me without looking obvious.

After a minute of cooling off I looked down and saw that Adam was now moving between my legs. His hands came up and he used my thighs to pull himself up into my lap. His warm breath trailed up my thigh until I felt his mouth pushing against me.

He started to lick my pussy while the rest of the bar watched.

His tongue slipped inside of me rubbing against the tip of my cock. I could feel pre-cum dripping out of me by now. He pushed his tongue further into me and licked up his own juices as his tongue traced a line down the length of my throbbing shaft.

My cock couldn't get hard inside of the rubber enclosure but I need release. A could see Tina across the bar holding something up while she waved at me with her other hand.

*CLICK*

"OH GOD!" I shouted as the cock inside of my came to life again. I pushed his head into my thighs as his tongue pushed deeper into me. Sitting fully exposed to the bar with a rubber cock buried in my ass and Adam's tongue licking at my feminized cock was too much for me. I felt my penis groan and push against his tongue.

"mmmmm..."

He mumbled as my cock started shooting cum into his mouth. I can't even imagine what he would have done if he knew that he was now licking up a mixture of my cum and his own.

I felt like I was cumming forever. My cock continued to throb and release more of my cum into his mouth. Adam eagerly lapped up every drop. Eventually I stopped cumming and he slid back into the jacuzzi to join his friend.

*CLICK*

Thank god it stopped. I've never felt anything like that. The rubber penis that Tina put in my ass pushed further inside of me than any other cock I've felt so far. The vibrating shook me to my core and almost made it impossible to walk.

It took me a good five minutes before I could compose myself enough to get out of the jacuzzi. I slowly walked over to the pile of clean hotel towels and made a show of drying myself off before slipping back into my stockings and dress.

I blew the guys a kiss and left them to enjoy to soak. After taking my seat next to Tina again the bartender came up to us and poured three shots of tequila.

"After a show like that you get this one on the house."

*CLICK*

The bartender was a young Latin stud with a dark tan and short black hair. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. The three of us chatted for a little while between him making drinks for other people. The whole time we talked the rubber cock in buried deep in my ass was vibrating me to the core. He mentioned his name was Jose and kept bringing us shots. The constant awareness of the cock in my ass was making me so horny that my cock was starting to come to life again inside of its female prison.

After our third shot Tina turned to me and suggested that Jose deserved a little tip for all of the free shots. Looking around I noticed that we were the only two people at the bar and decided to sneak around to help out our favorite bartender.

As I stood up I felt Tina's hand rubbing my bare ass under my short dress. Slowly her fingers moved into my asshole and I felt a little tugging as she slowly pulled the still vibrating cock from my ass. I suddenly felt incredibly empty inside and need another cock fast!

I walked around the side of the bar and slipped under the opening and walked up to Jose. I gave him a deep passionate kiss before dropping to my knees and undoing his pants. As soon as I pulled his cock out I started licking and sucking his growing cock. After a few minutes of working on his cock with my mouth I pulled away and turned around on my hands and knees. I didn't want him to fuck my pussy so I reached around and guided him towards my now stretched out asshole with my hand.

The tip of his cock slowly pushed against my entrance and then slipped right inside of my. This is what I needed!

His entire cock slide right into me. He was so much thicker than the rubber cock that was nestled inside of me all night that I felt like he was going to split me in half. He quickly started pumping away in my ass. In my position my dress had fallen down and was now bunched around my neck. My entire naked body was exposed to him as he fucked my tight asshole.

His pace quickened as I felt his cock throbbing inside of me. His first stream of cum felt so good as he filled me with his hot sticky juice. He kept pumping into me as he unload wave after wave of his cum inside of me. I was so full that I could fell his juice dripping out of me and down my thighs.

Slowly he came to a stop and pulled his soft cock from me. It took me a minute before I stood back up and fixed my dress. I gave Jose another deep kiss pushing my tongue into his mouth before he whispered that he needed to close up for the night.

I met Tina at the elevator and we went back down to the room. She told me to get plenty of rest because we had two big meetings the next day.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,630 Followers