Always Being The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, this is The City. The big city abounding in elegance and glamour, the city that offers fame and fortune, the city with all the beautiful people. People all categorized and living in solitary lonely boxes. The city with all the noises smells and sounds decrying the depths of human dignity. The city where neon lights flash so brightly that they blind you so you don't even notice them anymore. They blind you so that you don't even notice the humanity surrounding you.

No, I should have never come to The City. I should have stayed at home, but I'm here now. I can't go back anymore. The old folks aren't there anymore. There's nothing to go back for. Times have changed and I have changed.

Now, I'll change again. The pain, the hurt I feel inside won't let me do anything but. I know it'll happen. I know how I'll change. I can't stop it anymore. I can't fight it alone. Even if I do finally get my own studio, and become known, I'll become just like those others, so cold, so bitter on the inside.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'll never have the babies now, the babies to show my innermost loving self to, the babies that need a mother's love. I can hide that self now. Hide it deep within me, never to show again. I can become like them. You want my body baby? You want to fuck me? What's in it for me? Do you know the right people, the people who can help me be successful?

I guess it doesn't matter now. I'm always going to be the other woman. So, what's in it for me?

12