Always Expect the Unexpected

Story Info
I spend a summer getting close to my aunt and cousin.
5.6k words
4.27
103.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBC86
RBC86
262 Followers

This story has some elements of truth to it. Some of these events did occur, but in order for me to make a story worth reading, I had to embellish a bit. I hope you enjoy. Names have been changed obviously...

-----

My name is Malcolm, and this story starts at the end of my first year of grad school; I was 25 at the time. I was fortunate enough to get some time off, so I decided to pay my uncle a visit. I was going to school in Oregon at the time and I was lucky to have family living so close by.

My uncle Kevin was my mom's younger brother. At the time of this story, he was 52 years old and married with three children; all of whom were girls. My Uncle's wife, Angie, was 47 at the time and still my favorite fantasy. She was about 5'5", with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, thick thighs, and some of the sexiest hips I'd ever seen on a woman. She looked like the quintessential MILF and I'd spent many nights as a teenager jerking off to fantasies where she played the leading role.

At the time, only one of my cousins was still living with my aunt and uncle, as the other two were slightly older and married with kids. This story doesn't involve them, so we'll skip the details. The story does involve their younger sister however; my sexy, newly turned-18 cousin, spitting image of her mother, Sydney.

I hadn't seen Sydney in the past year, so needless to say, I was shocked when I saw her for the first time in a long time. She looked just like her mother except her breasts weren't as big; which I had no issue with because I was all about the ass and hips!

Now, let's jump ahead to about a week after I'd initially arrived at my Uncle's. I was still at my Uncle's and the plan was to stay for two more weeks until I had to go back to school. My uncle worked a lot (my aunt was the exact opposite - "stay at home mom"), so he was fairly absent during the majority of my stay, but that was okay because I wasn't really there for him. After I had been reminded about how sexy my cousin and aunt were, my goal had shifted from relaxing with my family, to trying to spend as much time as I could with those sexy female relatives. Fortunately, my cousin Sydney, was also off around the same time, so that gave us a lot of time together.

This story doesn't really get exciting until about the Monday of my second week at my Uncle's. I think Sydney was off somewhere with her friends and my uncle was at work, so I was spending the day outside helping with some of the household chores (mowing the lawn to be exact) when I suddenly passed out. At the time I didn't know what happened, I just remembered being outside then waking up under the covers in my aunt and Uncle's marital bed with no clothes on.

I later found out that I had a heat stroke and passed out. I don't think it was really that hot at the time, but I think I was fairly dehydrated so that didn't help matters.

Anyway, after waking up in my aunt and Uncle's bed, I was about to get up and go to the bathroom to relieve myself, when my aunt walked into the room.

"You really scared me Malcolm. I thought I was going to have to take you to the hospital. You're lucky I still remembered some of what they taught me in nursing school or else you may not be here!"

She was right. I was very lucky that my aunt had previously worked as a nurse prior to having her children. I'm not sure what would have happened if she wasn't there, so I was counting my blessings at the time.

"Where's Sydney?" I asked.

"A thank you might have been a better way to start" she chuckled, before continuing, "Sydney is out with her friends, she won't be back until sometime tomorrow morning. Your uncle also called earlier and said that he wouldn't be home until late in the evening, around 9 or 10 pm."

"Oh yeah...I guess I should say thank you Aunt Angie...so, thank you!"

"Haha, you're very welcome. Also, just call me Angie, you're old enough now to drop the whole 'aunt' thing and really, it was no big deal. I loved taking care of you. You've grown into such a handsome young man."

Again, she was right (at least...I'd like to believe she was right). I was 6'4" with broad shoulders and a toned athletic body that I could only attribute to my diet (or lack thereof) and the many miles I had ridden my bike around campus getting from class to class. On top of all of that, I was very fortunate to be blessed between the legs as well. In the 8 years that I'd been having sex, I had yet to come across a partner who had anything bad to say about me or my cock.

It had been years since I'd measured, but the last time I did, my cock came out to be about 8 ½ inches long with about 7 inches of girth. I was always proud of the girth...not a lot of guys have such substantial girth, and in my experience, it's the girth that really pushes women over the edge.

Anyway...back to the story. So, I was sitting there in my Uncle's bed and my aunt was talking to me about what happened and how she saved me. When she was finished, I thought she was going to leave because she got up and headed towards the door before turning around and saying, "Look, Malcolm, I know what I am about to ask you may seem very awkward, but I've been curious all afternoon."

She continued, "When you passed out, I needed to lower your core body temperature, so I began to undress you. Now before you get repulsed, I need to tell you that this was all very necessary for you to get better."

"I believe you Angie."

"Okay great, anyway, when I had finally got you down to your boxers, I debated whether or not I should remove them. I knew it would be best to reduce your body temperature, but I didn't want to infringe on your privacy. Long story short, in the end, I ended up taking them off you. I figured if I was undressing you, I might as well finish the job."

"Okay, so what is the awkward thing you were gonna ask me?"

"Well...it's about your penis."

"What about my penis?"

"Um...how big...um, let me rephrase this; okay, so you're obviously packing down there, that's evident from what I saw. However, I wanted to ask you if maybe I could see it again?"

"Uhhhh..." I didn't know what to say...Was this a trap?

"When I first saw it, I was so shocked that I quickly covered you up and left the room, but while you were sleeping, I couldn't stop thinking about your...umm, penis."

"Cock" I corrected her.

"Uhh, yeah...your cock..."

"Okay, so what exactly are you curious about? I'm sure you've seen a penis before, although I doubt you've seen one as big as mine (I was starting to get brazen)"

"Yeah, exactly. I've never seen one that big. Don't tell anyone this, but your uncle isn't really packing much down there. He's one of those guys that knows that, and he makes up for it in other ways, so I've always been satisfied. Seeing yours however, awakened something within me...something so...primal"

"Haha, yeah it has that effect on some women."

"Okay so enough of the chitter chatter, can I see it?" she said impatiently.

At this point, my cock was rock hard, so I lifted up the covers and pulled them back to reveal my throbbing manhood in all its glory.

"Holy shit!"

"What!? What's wrong Angie?"

"Oh my gosh...nothing Malcolm. It's just when I saw it earlier it wasn't...hard...I'll be honest, I knew it'd be big, but I didn't think it would get THAT big."

She continued, "Good lord Malcolm. Your cock is so big around. How do you even manage to get that in anyone?!" as she continued to eye my cock up and down.

"Well, it takes a lot of gentle touching and warming up before a pussy is lubricated enough to take this monster. I haven't had many issues getting women wet though, so I guess I'm lucky in that sense."

"Damn right you're lucky!" she said with a mischievous smile.

All of this talk was starting to make me horny beyond belief. This was further evidenced by the large dollop of precum that had formed at the head of my cock.

As we sat there in silence, I decided to turn it up a notch.

"Okay, so now that you've seen it, what's next? Are you just gonna leave me like this? Or are you gonna finish taking care of your nephew?"

"Oh, I don't know about that Malcolm...I just wanted to see it. I don't know if I can do anything else. I mean, I've never cheated on your uncle. I couldn't possibly do that to him."

"Come on Angie" I said pleading, "He's not gonna be home for 5 more hours. Why don't we help satisfy those curious thoughts you were having earlier?"

"Oh alright...but you need to promise me that none of this leaves this room and after today we're not going to talk about it again!"

"Okay...I promise". I knew once she got started she'd change her rules, so I just complied at the time.

And with that, I got out of bed (naked) and stood, towering over my aunt. I bent down to give her a kiss and she surprised me by slipping in some tongue. It seemed like we kissed for about 10 minutes, but honestly, I think it was closer to 30 seconds. It just seemed a lot at the time.

As my aunt kissed her way down my body, I began to close my eyes and enjoy the special treatment when I was surprised by the feeling of my aunt taking my cock in her mouth. I opened my eyes, so I could enjoy this real-life fantasy playing out before my very eyes. As this was one of my most desired fantasies, I didn't last very long and in a matter of minutes my aunt was struggling to swallow the copious amounts of cum that had rocketed out of my dick.

After finally swallowing my load, my aunt said, "Good lord Malcolm that's a lot of fucking cum...I hope you're using protection with these girls...because that amount of cum would get any woman pregnant..."

I wasn't using condoms (they always felt like a vice grip on my cock), but I didn't have a chance to say anything because we were suddenly brought into reality by the sound of the garage door closing. My uncle was home!

My aunt gave me one last kiss (with lots of tongue) and then made her way downstairs. I quickly got dressed and made myself presentable before making my way down to the living room to greet my Uncle.

That's kind of how things went for the next couple days. Whenever me and my aunt found ourselves alone she would give me a hand job or blowjob. She never once got naked or showed me her tits or bare ass. She had told me after our first tryst that she could only justify what she was doing if she wasn't fully participating (i.e. not getting naked). She told me that what we were doing was merely an aunt helping her nephew relieve some stress.

I was completely fine with this arrangement. I was getting my rocks off by my childhood fantasy and I wouldn't want it any other way...well, maybe one other way... (like bending my aunt over and fucking the shit out of her).

On Thursday I found myself having to take care of my "stress" myself. It wasn't that my aunt wasn't around, but rather that my cousin Sydney was spending a lot more time at home. I decided to go to the gym to try and keep myself busy, so the day would pass by quicker.

When I arrived home from the gym, around 1pm, I found Sydney laying on one of the couches in the living room. She was wearing these leggings that were almost see-through, and she had on one of those really tight tops that was almost like a second skin. I could feel myself getting hard just by looking at her. I didn't see my aunt anywhere around, but I could hear her voice coming from one of the downstairs rooms.

I decided to join Sydney and watch some TV in the living room.

"Hey Sydney, what you been up to today?"

"Not much...I've just been laying around the house all day."

"Laying around the house dressed like that? Looks like you're looking for some trouble."

"Oh, really now?" she said while raising her eyebrows suggestively.

I made my way off the couch I was sitting on and went to join my cousin on the loveseat she was currently occupying.

When I sat down I could almost feel the sexual tension in the room. I moved close to her face and whispered in her ear, "yes...really...", thus suggestively answering her question of "oh, really now?"

Just then we heard my aunt giggling in the other room. I quickly moved my face away from Sydney's neck, fearing that my aunt was about to walk in on us. After a few moments, it didn't seem like she was leaving the room she was in, so Sydney and I got close once again.

"Who's your mom talking to?"

"I think she's talking to one of her friends from down the street. They love gossiping and discussing other people's business over the phone" then continuing, "actually, I'm pretty sure they've been talking about you for the past hour."

This was a little surprising to me...I didn't think my aunt was going to be that open about our "affairs".

Sydney almost immediately noticed that I had tensed up.

"By the way you're acting Malcolm, I think you know what they're talking about, don't you?"

"Uhh...I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure...wanna clue me in?" I said facetiously.

Then bluntly, Sydney said, "They're talking about your big cock. Seems like you made quite the impression on my mom."

Continuing, "I know my mom likes to exaggerate but I need to ask you something Malcolm...is she being honest? I know that's kind of an awkward question for a cousin to ask another cousin, but the way my mom's been talking about you for the past hour has me really curious."

At this point, I was fucking horny, so I didn't hold back with my answer.

"Yeah, it's a decent size" I said chuckling, "I don't like to brag but it seems the cat is out of the bag."

"Can I see it?"

This was going exactly how I was hoping it would go, but I kept myself somewhat restrained in order to see how far my cousin was willing to go on her based on her own premonitions.

"Um idk about that Sydney...your dad is gonna be home soon and I really don't want to get caught doing anything like that...I really love your dad; he's by far my favorite uncle (he was my only uncle) and I really appreciate everything he's done for me growing up"

She didn't hesitate in her response, "Come up to my room. It's above the garage we will be able to hear when my dad comes home."

"What about your mom?"

"She's busy gossiping with her friend... doesn't seem like they're gonna stop talking about your cock any time soon."

"Oh alright." I said, pretending like I needed to be convinced.

When we got up to Sydney's room, she quickly pushed me in and locked the door behind her. She then went and sat on her bed like she was waiting for me to make the next move. I decided to have some fun, so I told her to close her eyes and put her hands out.

She did exactly as I asked, so I took my pants off and placed my thick, heavy, and extremely hard cock onto the palms of her outstretched hand. Almost immediately, she instinctively tried to wrap her hands around it but couldn't. Suddenly, she opened her eyes.

"What the fuck Malcolm this thing is not real!!"

"Haha yes, it is...why would you say that?". I loved getting this reaction out of women.

"It's so fucking big there is no way this is real" she said as she began to tug at it to see if it was fake. I don't know what she was trying to accomplish with all that tugging, but it was starting to have an arousing effect on me and before I knew it I started to cum.

She definitely wasn't ready, so needless to say, but my cum got everywhere. We tried to clean it up the best as we could, but I'm sure we missed some somewhere.

Just as we had finished trying to clean the mess, we heard the garage door opening. We quickly composed ourselves and went downstairs to join my aunt and uncle. We eventually sat down and had dinner like a normal family.

After dinner we were sitting watching a movie (my uncle was dozing off and Sydney was busy looking at something on her phone) when I got a text from my aunt.

Angie: What were you and Sydney getting up to earlier? you disappeared for a while.

Me: Oh nothing, I was helping her with something...for school

Angie: Oh really? So, I guess your dried cum on her bedside table was just part of your idea of 'school help'

Me: Oh shit...was there really cum there?

Angie: Yeah, you guys aren't very good at cleaning up...

Me: Are you mad?

Angie: No, but I would like to be there next time. I didn't get to see it in action, and my curiosity is now through the roof!

Me: Okay then, how about when uncle Kevin goes up to bed, say you're gonna watch another movie with us and we can fool around together when he goes up.

Angie: I like the sound of that.

I texted Sydney and clued her in on what her mom and I had planned on doing once her dad went up to sleep, so we were all eagerly waiting for him to go up. It seemed like it took forever, but eventually, my uncle finally went up to sleep.

We all waited about 30 min until we heard my uncle snoring upstairs, at which point I took my pants and boxers off and made my way towards my aunt and cousin.

"You and that big cock of yours are gonna get you in trouble one of these days" said Angie.

"I think that's a risk I am willing to take" I said laughing.

At this point, Angie grabbed my cock and begins jerking it. Sydney moved over next to her and then all of a sudden engulfed about 1/3 of my cock. This was one of my fantasies (blowjob from a mother and daughter at the same time) so I began to cum immediately. Sydney couldn't handle the amount of cum that came flying out of my cock and she choked a little as some of my cum dribbled down the sides of her mouth.

At this point, Sydney began to get undressed. My aunt, like I said before, wasn't into doing stuff like that so she just sat next to her now naked daughter and observed.

"Look, I know it's wrong or whatever, but I want to do more than just a blowjob. My friends always talk about fucking guys with big cocks and I've never had the chance, so I'm not taking no for an answer. I wanna ride that big fucking cock Malcolm."

Hell yeah! I was so ready for this.

I looked to my aunt for approval, and she just shrugged and said, "I can't blame her haha, do you two mind if I watch?"

"Mom, I would love for you to watch. I'll probably need some pointers too about how to get that big thing inside me."

"Well I don't know if I'll be much help there honey. I don't have much experience in that department either." Said Angie, basically confirming Sydney's suspicions that her dad wasn't packing like me.

"I guess we can all learn together" I said as I spread my cousin's legs and got into position between them.

"Wait, before we get started, I have to ask...Sydney, have you done this before?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, are you a virgin or have you had sex before?"

"Oh, no I'm not a virgin. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for the past couple months."

This news shocked my aunt who sat upright almost immediately.

"Mooooom! Stopppp, please. I don't need this right now" said Sydney, almost as if she knew what my aunt was going to say before she even said it.

"Oh hush. I'm not going to say anything. I just want to know if you've been using protection."

"Yes, mom we have. Alex (her boyfriend) always uses a condom. I won't let him near my pussy without one."

"Wait, so you're not on birth control?" I said

"No..." replied Sydney.

"Then how am I supposed to fuck you if you're not on birth control? I didn't bring any condoms!"

Sydney looked like she was doing some sort of calculation in her head before she answered me, "Just pull out...also, I am almost 99% sure that I'm safe right now...like I don't think I'm ovulating right now."

I guess that explains what she was calculating in her head.

"You better be right missy!" said my aunt, "This is one calculation that you can't afford to mess up!"

"Well if you're safe, then that is all I need to hear. So, without further ado, can I introduce my cock to your lovely little pussy?" I said, trying not to waste any more time.

RBC86
RBC86
262 Followers
12