Always Faithful Ch. 03.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't understand, and I don't understand why at all."

"The why is simple, you are getting too comfortable with my affair. I told you this is my affair, and I told you we need tension to make my affair work. That tension is slipping away; you keep looking forward to tasting Greg when I come home. I want to surprise you when you taste him sometimes. Now you are only surprised when you don't taste Greg. Greg is mine, not yours Baby."

"I want to try staying with Greg for me, to see what it feels like. I want to know the part of an affair that is going to sleep with another man and waking up in the morning. I want to know the part of an affair that is having him watch me dress and undress without immediately jumping to or from the bed. I want the same thing when I shower with Greg, when I drink coffee. I want to experience more of life with Greg. Now I want just a little more than dates and sex with Greg. Is that too much to ask?"

"You are not asking, not asking me anyway. You are just telling me, you decided to pack up and move out, to move in with Greg. Unless you can help me understand better than you have so far, it is too much to ask. It sounds to me that you want two husbands and you decide which one is your husband at your whim." Laura smiled at Dan's last rant. "You find this funny; I sure don't!"

"Greg said almost the same thing you said Friday at lunch; that I sounded like I wanted two husbands. That's when I asked him if I could stay with him for a few weeks."

"You asked Greg, but you told me; ask lover, tell husband. Something sounds out of balance."

"It may sound out of balance, but it is not out of balance. This move is for my balance. I will still see you; I will come home some evenings. I will probably spend the night once or twice."

"Laura, I feel abandoned. You are abandoning me even if you say it is only for two weeks; you are abandoning me and us."

"No, I am not going to abandon you; I will never give up on us and what we have together. I am going to have this time with my lover, I have to for me and you have to accept that as the way things will be for at least the next two weeks."

Dan sat at the patio table silent, sullen and dumbfounded. Laura brought each a vodka tonic to close out their discussion, both needed stress relief. She announced her plan for their immediate future. "I am going over to Greg's place about seven. When I finish this drink I need to finish packing. I intend to come home after work tomorrow so we can talk more about the next two weeks. I won't be spending the night, though. I would like to make love with you before I go to be with Greg. You are and always will be my husband."

Dan sat in place when Laura went to finish packing. The turmoil in his head glued him to his chair.I always will be Laura's husband, except for the next two weeks.And I am supposed to sit here and accept her decision.Laura wants to make love before going to be with Greg.I am supposed to accept that too, being with Greg for two weeks. She's not just spending the night with Greg. I have to accept what Laura wants; am I just supposed to accept?

Acceptance began standing beside their bed. Acceptance began with kisses preliminary to making love. Laura expected aggression; she was surprised. Awkward best described their opening gestures; their love making began almost like a first date. Awkward soon flowed into sure tender expression of Dan's love for Laura. He knew her body and her mind. Dan knew Laura as a loving wife and as a sensual lover. Dan played his wife's body as master lover and brought Laura to ecstasy.

Laura put her bags in her car. Dan didn't offer assistance. Laura understood and did not ask for help. She knew that was too much to ask. Dan did come out to kiss his wife goodbye and see her off. When Laura tried to get behind the wheel, Dan pulled her back. Laura thought he wanted another kiss, but she was wrong. She watched Dan remove his wedding ring, take her hand, and begin to remove hers as well. "Dan, no, No!"

"Laura, I'm taking them. I will put them on your dresser, we can decide later when to put them on again. If I am going to be miserable for the next few weeks, I want you to be able to look at your left hand and know why." Laura pulled her hand back and removed her rings. "I love you, always, keep them safe and together. I want us to wear them together again." She drove away.

Greg noticed the rings were gone after they made love the first time. Laura showered before coming to Greg; with her wedding rings gone there was no trace of Dan on her. Whatever Dan intended removing her rings, what actually happened was an opening to a long overdue discussion between Laura and Greg. Laura didn't get to play house with Greg when they weren't having sex. Their trips in public became time for conversation. The taking of her rings fostered a close togetherness between Greg and Laura.

Monday was a vacant day at work for Dan, his concentration vanished. Greg, on the other hand, was all business. His only difference was he got his morning kisses at home when he got out of bed. Kisses started even before he got out of bed. Laura was also relaxed and business like in the office. She only stole one kiss moment with Greg that morning. By noon, she was almost unaware of the missing rings on her left hand. The first of her coworkers didn't notice the change until Wednesday. By Friday, of course, office gossip informed everyone.

Monday evening at home was not as strained as Laura imagined it would be. She kissed Dan with as much warmth and passion as ever on arrival. They had dinner together followed by drinks and discussion in their den. Laura didn't mention the rings, but she checked and found them on her dresser just as Dan promised. Laura promised to call Dan every afternoon at work and she told him she would always call before coming home to visit.

Laura thought the evening went well as she drove to be with Greg. Dan was a bit stiff when they first kissed. I wonder if his stiffness was just seeing me and knowing I would go to Greg again tonight, or was it that Greg tasted so strong in me? Blowing Greg just before leaving work felt wonderfully wicked today because I knew I was taking some of Greg home to Dan. I've done that before, but it never felt quite as exciting as it did today. Dan wanted sex tonight, but he wanted me to offer, he didn't want to take the lead. I could tell he wanted to fuck me; I will let him sometime while I am gone. I'll decide when. I'll give Dan cum everywhere, mouth and pussy. Laura had no more time for random thoughts as she parked in her spot in Greg's driveway.

"I'm glad you're home, darling, how did it go?"

"Okay, we had dinner and talked. He got his I'm home kiss and that's all. I think he wanted more, but didn't ask. I didn't offer."

"I'm glad; I know you may sometime, but I hope not for the first few days anyway." Laura was amused at how they talked about sex with Dan as though he was the stranger, not mentioned by name or act.

In the bedroom, Laura had a request. "Would you do me the way I really like it tonight? When he does see me, have me, I want him to know without doubt that I am with you."

Greg rose to her challenge. He used his slow then fast, hard then soft technique once again. Laura's pussy throbbed by the time they climaxed together. Her tender clitoris still tingled from Greg's bites. Both nipples were darkened to a blood red. They clutched at each other and drifted to sleep. Tonight Greg woke at three; Laura felt his kisses as a dream, then she opened her eyes. "Nice darling, just like that." Greg shifted gears, his mouth turned rough on Laura's pussy. They both climbed rapidly with excitement. Greg was on top quickly, stabbing and piercing his lover. Laura took the sword in her cunt; she took Greg's broad sword in lust. Sex in the middle of night was brief for its heat. They went back to sleep still together.

Dan woke about the same time Greg woke Laura. Her side of their bed was empty. He went downstairs and wandered through rooms for half an hour. Dan opened the front door to look out, Laura's car wasn't in the driveway; she was with Greg. Dan turned the porch light off, locked the front door and went back to a lonely bed.

Laura and Greg set a pattern in their togetherness. Beginning Tuesday, they went to work in one car. Laura sat close beside her lover. At traffic lights they held hands and kissed as teenagers do. At work they appeared professional, although Laura's fellow secretaries sensed something was going on between boss and worker. Wednesday morning was the day UPS delivered three boxes; two of her fellow workers insisted on taking her with them at lunch.

Dan developed a pattern too. In his office he was an efficient robot, an automaton. Perfect work left his door at an incredible pace. When he left his office to meet with others, he was different, completely different. Dan slowed down, took his time, he began to notice others in the office and have a casual word as he walked past. Dan especially noticed other women in the office. He began to act more casual toward his secretary. Nothing overt, of course, or out of business character; Dan mostly enjoyed looking at her legs. Her rear end isn't too shabby either, Dan thought to himself.

Lunch was confession time for Laura. She told first about the UPS boxes. They were from Business Lady; Laura told about the business trip to San Francisco. She promised to wear the suits to work soon and model for them. Laura loved hearing her coworker's jealous praise. "Let's get the real dirt on the table, girl, what's going on with you and Greg." Laura tried to tell as little as possible, but did tacitly acknowledge something was going on.

"Come on Laura, truth time, how long?"

"Okay, a couple of months, since his birthday."

"Did you give him a special birthday gift?"

Laura blushed, "Yes, he got something very special for his birthday; so did I." All laughed.

"Is he good, tell all, is he really good in bed?"

"He is for me, and I am not going to tell all."

"Better than hubby?"

"No, he's not better than Dan, just different. Greg is new, a new lover, my first lover since marriage." One of her other companions took up the questioning with one Laura didn't want to face at the office just yet.

"I saw you and Greg arrive this morning in his car, you looked sweet together." She took Laura's left hand. "I noticed yesterday, what's going on with no rings?"

Laura didn't answer right away. She held up her hand to stop additional questions as she pondered an answer. "All right, I am staying with Greg for a couple of weeks. Dan asked for my rings and they are on my dresser at home beside his until I get back."

"You're shacked up with Greg, your boss", asked one of the girls.

Another said, "Until you get back?"

"Are you sure you're going back, will Dan let you in?"

"Yes to all three of you. Isn't it time we went back to work?"

"This will be all over the office by Friday."

"I know."

Dan had a good telephone chat with his wife that afternoon; talking to Laura seemed to animate him. She said she would see him after work Thursday. Dan chatted with his secretary for a few minutes just before work day end, casual conversation, nothing more. He even struck up a conversation with a woman at Gilly's when he stopped for happy hour and dinner. She was an attractive girl, she wasn't wearing a suit, and she wasn't his wife. Dan enjoyed standing at the bar beside a good looking woman wearing very high heels, very tight blue jeans, and a very tight blouse. Conversation was good, better than ESPN, and he even got a kiss on the cheek after buying her a drink. I should be going home to my wife, Dan thought as he said good evening to the woman in tight jeans, but Laura is with Greg tonight.

Dan went over Gilly's in his mind as he drove home. I'm not wearing my wedding ring, that's why she was up for a drink and conversation. You thought it was your charm and good looks, didn't you boss. Dream on. ESPN will be there for me, ESPN and a vodka tonic. Dan slept better.

Greg surprised Laura after work. They went to a fine jewelry store to pick up his token of affection. Laura wore the new dress she moved with her things, modeled and gave her leg to receive her gift. "I didn't expect a token with two diamonds. I must be an expensive bus ride for you."

"Well worth it, darling. Now we both know, so will anyone else who sees you."

"More than just Dan, I'll bet." Laura told Greg about lunch with the girls.

"I feel like I should take you out tonight to show you off. You look beautiful in that dress."

"Thank you, I would rather you take me to your bedroom and take my dress off."

"Let's go to our bedroom."

When her dress was on its hanger, Greg kissed every part of Laura's body now uncovered. Laura just purred as her man kissed. "Just take my bra and panties off, leave the stockings on so I can wear your bracelet while we make love."

Possessed was what Laura felt as Greg played her body.I am possessed and loved tonight. Greg is giving me all of the love he has, all that I need.Laura whispered the three words in her lover's ear. She said them aloud when Greg entered her for the first time, "I love you." Laura said them again even louder when she went over her top. "Oh Greg, yes, Greg, oh Greg, Oh I Love You So Much." Laura felt no shame, no guilt and no infidelity saying those three words tonight. Laura was a woman in love with her man. Laura was in love with her Greg. She was truly with Greg at this instant.

Dan felt indigestion coming on. Maybe it was the sandwich at Gilly's, he thought. The bartender may have used another brand of vodka tonight. Maybe you are just feeling guilty about flirting with the woman, buying her a drink and getting a kiss on the cheek in return. I think there are some antacids in the medicine cabinet.Why should I feel guilty about a kiss on the cheek, my wife is probably getting her brains fucked loose at this instant.

Dan's private phone rang, he answered with his professional voice. "Hi Baby, it's me. Do you have time for lunch with your wife today; I have something to show you?"

"You surprised me; mostly you call in the afternoon. Sure, where do you want to meet?"

"Can you pick me up here at the office?"

"Not a problem, on my way."

Laura showed off one of her new suits. She modeled at their lunch table before sitting. "It's from Business Lady; they sent me three complete outfits. I got them yesterday at the office. All the girls were envious."

"They were very impressed with you Baby; I got a call from their marketing executive who told me the way you dazzled them, I am sure I told you."

"Yes, but I didn't expect all this." Conversation drifted to their week without each other. Laura told Dan she was concerned that he was coping okay without. She decided to postpone talking about the office gossip.

"I was thinking about coming home tonight, is that okay?"

"It's your home too, you can always come home."

"What about spend the night; I think I might like that?"

"I'll go home to Greg's after work to change and come home about seven, okay?" She saw Dan wince. "I'll go to Greg's home; then come home, is that better? That's what I really meant."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sorry, yes I am sure. I know where my home is, it's with you."

"Don't put yourself out just for me. No, stay away, stay with Greg. Stay at your home with Greg until you are ready to come to your home with Dan for more than a night."

Dan dropped Laura back at her office. Lunch had been up and down, Laura's one word slip was the downside. Dan's parting kiss was perfunctory. Alone on the elevator, Laura knew she was the one who fucked up this time. Her afternoon demeanor made it obvious to everyone who came within her space. At three, Greg put an end to her funk. "Laura, come in my office please." Greg locked the door and made Laura give him her panties. He balled the nylon and stuffed her mouth. "Bend over and hold on to the desk." Four hard slaps stung. "Get on your knees and suck my cock you foul tempered bitch."

Ten minutes later Laura was at her desk with a smile on her face. Funk time was over. She promised Greg she would tell about lunch with Dan if he took her to dinner. From Greg's last pounding slap on his lover's ass through lunch the following Wednesday, Laura dwelled in a bliss she rarely had known.

Their sex life was outstanding; well, they didn't do a lot standing up, Laura thought, only twice. Their social life was great. Greg did take her dancing Saturday night. They made an attractive couple. Sunday afternoon they picnicked in a park away from town. Shorts and a halter top could be as much fun as an evening dress, and a lot easier to throw in the washer after romping and rolling around. Laura devoted full attention to her affair with Greg with no thought at all of her husband. After lunch with the girls again on Wednesday, she decided to call Dan.

Dan hadn't stayed at home in his funk either. Friday he returned to Gilly's and his kiss on the cheek friend was there again. She still wore those very high heels, but tonight she wore a very short denim skirt. Her top was just as tight. Dan bought two drinks and got each cheek kissed. They talked more. She was an artist; she had just started working in a gallery near Gilly's to support her art career.

They had a good time together, conversation and mild flirting was fun. It was always the first step in a getting to know you routine. Her gallery was having an opening Sunday afternoon, a new artist, very up and coming. "Would you like to join me, I have to work, but mostly my work will be mingling. I'd like to mingle with you." Dan got a lip kiss when he dropped her in front of her apartment.

Sunday afternoon was fun too, Dan saw his new friend in a dress for the first time. He thought she looked pretty good in a dress. Dan did notice the colorful scarf as an accent to her basic black dress. There were a number of other women at the opening, including two very attractive older women. Dan mingled and drank cheap white wine. His new friend mingled collecting and giving business cards. Her wine glass was mostly untouched. Dan suggested drinks following the opening and his friend asked if Gilly's was open Sunday.

Gilly's was open, but with a different crowd, mostly younger. Three drinks, acceptance for dinner Wednesday and a ride home brought the day to a pleasant end. The kiss Dan got at her doorstep held a hint of future promise. At home Dan turned his cell phone on again; Laura had called and left a message. She was just checking on him, gave her love to the voicemail, and told Dan he could call back or not. Dan didn't bother calling.

Dan did call Tuesday; Laura answered in cheery fashion. Hi Baby, I'm glad you called. I was hoping it was you. They talked about their weeks' and Dan acknowledged her voice message. "No, I have something planned tonight; you can come for a visit tomorrow if you want to see me."

"Well, I guess tomorrow will work, I am glad you aren't just moping around the house."

"I've kept myself occupied, I bet you have too."

"Yes, I have."

"You can say we have, it's okay Baby, really it is okay to say we."

"Two weeks is almost over."

"Have you had your fill yet, are you coming home, or do you want more time at your other home."

"Dan, my home is with you, I'll be home after this Friday. Will the door still be open for me?"

"Yes Baby, the front door is always open for you."

"I'll see you Saturday, sometime Saturday."

"Make it Sunday why don't you. I'll have the patio table set brunch for two at eleven. Can you make it by then?"

Dan was pissed, he waited until he heard Laura's final I love you and the buzz of disconnect. His phone slammed down hard enough that his secretary called to him. Sometime Saturday, she can be a bitch. My wife can be an ever loving bitch sometimes. His secretary came in to see if everything was all right. Dan told her his wife had just called and annoyed him. He was going to take a walk and work off his frustrations and that she could leave early if she wanted to get away.