Always Faithful Ch. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sat in stunned silence until their food arrived. Dan glared; he glared at the waiter, glared at his food, and mostly glared at his wife. He forked a morsel into his mouth and chewed with no expectation of relish. Laura stared at her husband, surprised at his vehemence; she sampled her plate without diverting her eyes. Dan couldn't help himself; his palate overcame objections in his mind. "This lamb is very good; it tastes delicious."

"Now you know the main reason I like to come here for lunch. The food is incredible here."

The quality of their meal more than Laura's threats let husband and wife switch to topics they could discuss with little rancor. Dan talked about his work; Laura described the partners meeting in general terms. "When do you go to San Francisco again?"

"I have a short trip, three days, late next week."

"You can get some . . ." Laura cut Dan off. "I am going to cool it with Upper Floor; I don't plan to see him at all this trip, maybe not for a while."

"Any reason in particular; I thought you liked his brand of play?"

"My life is too complicated as it is; I don't want to stretch things."

Dan knew he could take complicated life and stretching things further, but he decided to switch rather than fight. He began to talk to Laura about his art world projects. Laura breathed a sigh of relief at the switch. She knew that further talk about Upper Floor could lead back to the why stop aspects of her decision. That would lead back to her with Greg. She encouraged Dan to talk about his art at work project, future plans for their home gallery, get-togethers with Mrs. Patron, even to talk about his diner date with Artsy. All of her Baby's art world subjects were on much safer ground than any talk about Laura's personal affairs. That was one thing she was sure of.

"I understand you got together with LF last week to begin work on your portrait; how did it go?" Laura was taken aback; she didn't know Dan knew. "Oh, it went okay, we had a preliminary meeting. I didn't do any posing. We just talked."

"Artsy told me LF said it went well, that you two had a good session."

"I guess it was good. We met at her studio, mostly talked over wine. We agreed to get started soon, but no dates set."

"Did she fuck you this time, in her studio? I figure she wanted you to fuck her again since you learned so well. Do you like sex with women? How does it compare to men?"

Just when Laura thought she had regained some control over the evening, their get together and talk evening went to hell again. What is wrong with Dan tonight? What is going on that all he can think about is me having sex with someone else? I don't understand his head. He has known about my affair with Greg for a year. He has accepted it for a year. He has his thing with Artsy. He has Mrs. Patron. Both are fucking him now. He is not doing without sex. Why tonight? Why now? Is it San Francisco? That's over, I told him that. I decided to end it. "Sex with women is just different, but not as good as sex with men."

"Some men, or any man?"

"Baby, I think it is time we call it a night. I have had a rough week and there is still more to go. Why don't we kiss and say goodnight."

"I was hoping you would come home with me tonight."

"No, I don't think so. I don't think that would be a good thing for either of us."

"So, no sex for this man tonight, at least not from his wife." Laura said no with a chuckle, "I told Greg when he asked the same question that he could check my panties when I get home. I told him they will be dry, and they will be dry when he checks them."

"I am going home by myself then. I will open the box with your rings, look at them, and go jack off in bed. Good night Laura; you can go home and fuck Greg."

"I will get the check, goodnight."

Laura went home to be with Greg. She insisted Greg check her panties for stains of indiscretion. Of course they went to bed together. Of course Laura fucked Greg. Tonight Greg was her husband. On her back in bed with arms and legs up inviting entrance, Laura asked for Greg tonight. "Baby, Baby, oh Greg Baby, please fuck me tonight. Fuck me so deep and hard into this mattress that you have to throw a line to pull me out in the morning."

Dan went home and did exactly what he told Laura he would do. He was in such a foul mood all day his secretary knew there must have been a big blow up at home. She could only think of one remedy, it had worked once before. After lunch she went to his office and rubbed his shoulders. "I think you need to come home with me tonight. That seemed to work the last time." Dan managed a mildly productive afternoon, followed by a very energetic evening in his secretary's bedroom.

Laura was sexually demanding from the night of her diner with Dan until she left for San Francisco Tuesday after work. Greg was delighted to put up with Laura's demands. Friday was a special lunch. Laura asked the owner for privacy today. The man gave a very understanding nod. He had watched his good customer's diner with her husband, and he knew it did not go well. He knew they fought about her lunch dates in this very alcove. He could guess well what her husband was asking, what caused his anger. "I will make sure you have absolute privacy as soon as you are served."

Laura began undressing before the owner left the alcove. She was under the table between Greg's legs when their food was served. The table cloth did not cover her legs and panty covered rump, but Greg's cock deep in her throat remained private, if obvious. Laura ate her lunch wearing panties and bra; when she finished eating they went on the table. "Dan accused me of getting naked at lunch with you; he accused me of fucking you here. I told him no, never. I don't want to tell him that again." Greg's cock was still out from the oral sex session that began their lunch. Cock snapped to attention as Laura finished undressing, and cock began leaking at her words.

"I'm going to milk you." Laura announced her intention as she climbed aboard. In spite of her words, and their exposed location, Laura was in no hurry. Greg made his cock available. Laura used a slow up, down, twist motion that stimulated both of them. She squeezed her internal muscles on each lifting stroke. As she twisted, her nipple rubbed against Greg's shirt and the texture of cloth excited them. Everything about fucking here in their favorite restaurant excited Laura, and Greg reveled in her spontaneous sex.

Laura had a small orgasm after a few minutes, but she wanted more. "Come on Baby, start pumping. Pump your oh so big and thick cock into my cunt while I fuck with you."

Greg held her hips tight and jabbed hard up into cunt. "You should never wear clothes; you should always be ready to fuck. I have never known anyone who loves to fuck like you. I want to fuck you every day for the rest of our lives." Laura reached orgasm again with the rest of our lives. She brought Greg with her this time. Her soft yell broke through the curtain barrier and brought a smile to the owners face.

"Do you want to dress and go back to work?"

"No! No I don't want to go back to work. I want to stay naked and have sex the rest of the day."

"We could wrap you in the tablecloth to get you out of here." Laura kissed Greg and held him as tightly as she could manage. Finally, Laura broke away and reached for her bra and panties. There were only three tables with customers when they left. Laura saw them all staring. She gave a bit of a wave, almost a bow.

The owner ushered them out and wished them well. "Today is on the house."

Lunch with Artsy Tuesday had Laura on pins and needles. They would meet at Gilly's because it was convenient for Artsy. This was the first time she and Artsy would be together since that weekend. Laura was sure Dan discussed their dinner date with Artsy; she wondered if Artsy would bring it up. Their lunch was less tense than Laura expected. Artsy dispensed with the sex they had shared, "That was probably a one-time happening Laura; I loved it, but neither of us need the pain we caused Dan."

"I piled on with the pain, I shouldn't have, but I did while we were in San Francisco." Laura explained herself. "Since I began my affair with Greg, there are times when I feel compelled to dump on Dan. I love Dan completely, never misunderstand me about that, I love being married to him. This past year, at the most jump-up-and-bite sudden times, I abuse him in the worst possible way for my security, for my needs, yes, for my pleasure."

"I know, he has told me."

"I want you to know that I spent the night with Dan one of those times when you abused him. I am not going to apologize, but I want to tell you to your face. I slept in your bed, I wore one of your nightgowns, and I made love with your husband. I don't want you to have any suspicion about me. I have told you face-to-face today. I may again, but not behind your back and not while he is with you."

Laura gave a hug and kiss on the cheek. "I am not going to say be my guest, you can have my husband; you can't have him. But, when I am with Greg, you can be with Dan. Take care of him while I am in San Francisco."

Greg dropped her at the airport that evening. Laura knew none of the crew on this flight. She slept most of the way. The concierge told her the few groceries she requested had been put up, the cleaning service had made her condo ready to receive her, and there were two packages waiting just inside the doorway. It was early on the west coast, too early for bed, but too late back home to call Greg. Laura fixed a drink and opened the largest of the packages. It held two of the photographs Greg had taken a while back. They would brighten her wall and make excellent conversation pieces when others saw them.

In the smaller package was a digital projector loaded with the more blatant of Greg's photos. Laura intended to watch them to be close to her lover while she was away. She asked Greg to find a way she could bring him with her. Maybe I will invite Upper Floor down to watch them with me. I know I told Dan I would do a break with Upper, and I will, but not a total break. That would not be a good neighbor thing. I will see him once in a while, just not every trip. I wonder if Upper Floor would like to have a cocktail party and show my pictures in his playroom? Laura had one more drink that night before bed time.

Greg met her plane Saturday afternoon. Laura relaxed as she flew east thinking about her very productive week. Liaison had worked late in the office Wednesday with her and they had a late dinner together. Another of the BL ladies suggested happy hour Thursday, but Laura countered with an offer of drinks and continued work discussions at her place. The maintenance man had her photographs on the wall by the time the three ladies arrived. They were suitably impressed with Laura's nerve, with her attractive look for the camera wearing very little, and by Laura's admission that her lover was the photographer. Friday was a normal work day with everyone wanting to leave early.

Liaison asked Laura on her date with SO, but no thank you was her reply. It really doesn't matter what I told Dan, Laura thought. He will expect the worst out of me. She gave a sigh of frustration as she dialed Upper Floor's number. Hi, it's me. I have some art work on my bare wall now. Interested in a brandy? - Yes, sometimes I can be pushy, on the phone and in person. - No, I am still in my work clothes. -- You want me to put on a negligee. You are the pushy one. -- No, I am not going to answer the door nude either. You men are all alike. -- I tell you what, come down and have a drink. If you say nice things about the photographs, I might wear something nice. -- Okay, just because you're a special neighbor, I will take my suit off before you get here.

Laura asked the attendant to refill her champagne glass. She continued her daydreams. Upper Floor wasn't all that surprised when I answered the door just wearing bra and panties. I was more surprised with myself when I offered to go visit his playroom dressed like that if he would carry my negligee and the digital projector. Upper Floor suggested inviting Mario to see the slides after we watched the first few. I was still in negotiating mood. "If Mario comes, I won't fuck him, and he has to bring the lady in the window with him."

"If he brings the window lady, you must eat her pussy while I spank you and we watch your dirty pictures. Otherwise I will tell Mario to fuck your ass again." Her plane was landing.

Laura was worked up excited when she saw Greg. She mashed his lips with a kiss and stabbed her tongue down his throat. They had phone sex twice during the four day trip; now they were ready for the real thing as soon as Greg got them home. They stayed in bed almost four hours quenching their desires.

Greg's birthday was only two weeks hence. At their Friday lunch, Greg announced that she should return to Dan the week before his birthday. "For my birthday present this year, I would like to call for you at your home, your home with your husband Dan. I want another formal date."

"And just where are you taking me on this formal date? A girl must know so she can dress in style."

"Dress for the country club; wear something loose so we can dance."

"Should I wear panties, just like last year, or would you rather I be bare?"

"You are not my secretary any longer; you don't have to give me your panties for my birthday."

"I might want to."

Greg insisted she call Dan as soon as they got back to the office. Dan was nonchalant about Laura's return. Tonight would be okay, or Saturday mid day. If Laura wanted to stay with Greg and return for Sunday brunch, that was fine too. Laura's curiosity claimed her, "Is Artsy staying with you this week?"

"No, but we are going to an opening Saturday night. I can invite her to Sunday brunch if you like."

"It's not necessary, but you can tell her she can stay if she wants too." Just remember, Dan, I know how to be tacky and nasty too.

Laura went to his office late in the day to tell Greg she had called Dan, and would be going home Sunday morning. "We have until then for us."

"What would you like to do, darling?"

"I've already sucked your cock in the restaurant today; let's go clubbing and dance some tonight."

"You haven't been under my desk in a long time; use my bathroom; leave your panties on and let your tits hang over your bra. I want you to look like a cheap slut secretary once again." Greg was in the outer office talking with his new secretary when Laura came from the bathroom. She waited leaning against his desk, legs splayed and tits hanging out; finally he returned. Laura was sure his secretary could see her, but she didn't care.

Greg grinned at the sight waiting for him. He could see Laura still looking at the door; he saw why? "Still showing off because you are pissed at Dan, I see." Greg spoke to his secretary. "If you want to watch, come in and lock the door. You can go now if you would rather." Secretary stood stock still, frozen in place. Greg reached for Laura's nipples and twisted to make her moan loudly. Secretary stepped in the office and locked the door. "Laura is annoyed at her husband, and at me. She has been a slut since noon getting back at Dan. She wants you to watch; don't say or do anything, just watch her."

Greg pulled on nipples to position Laura on her knees in the desk well. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, do it, fuck me now. Fuck my face while she watches us."

Greg fucked her face as deep and hard as he ever had fucked. Laura took him all chocking, gagging and sputtering. The secretary had never seen anything close to this kind of oral sex. She breathed hard, breathing for Laura it almost seemed. Greg finally shot his load, but Laura stayed on him holding his cock deep. She crawled out from under the desk, looked at secretary and said, "If you ever try this I will tear your eyes out."

As they dressed in their bedroom later that evening Laura told Greg the weekend was his until Sunday morning. "Until I leave Sunday, anything you want, just take it. Take me. I would rather not go to Dan bruised, but if you want to, need to, go ahead and hurt me. I want to shower Sunday morning before I leave, but that is it."

"Let's go dance and have some fun."

Fun included dancing and sex Friday night. Saturday featured a walk in the park since the weather was nice. Laura packed a picnic lunch. They made love Saturday night. She and Greg made love as sweet and tender as Laura could ever remember. Greg was willing to let Sunday morning pass, but Laura wasn't. They made love one last time, and then showered together. At nine-thirty Laura reached for the doorknob and twisted it. She would not have been surprised to find it locked, but the door opened.

Laura looked first in the kitchen. The coffee was made, pot full, with two clean mugs on a tray. Dan wasn't in the kitchen. Dan and Artsy? Dan and I? She poured the two mugs full. She heard the shower running as she entered their bedroom. She looked for a sign of Artsy and didn't, oh there it is, her purse on the chair and her shoes underneath. Laura set the tray down and returned to the kitchen to begin fixing brunch.

They ate brunch on the patio. Artsy did not stay long; she ate some fruit and a roll, she had one more cup of coffee, kissed each goodbye, and then left. Dan walked her to the door with his arm around her waist. "Baby, I am really glad Artsy has been with you while I have been gone. I don't resent her at all. If she ever seems to think so, tell her it is okay."

Husband and wife talked through another cup of coffee. They tried hard to avoid confrontation by sticking to easy subjects. Laura asked if there was any Piper-Heidsieck in the house. Dan opened a bottle and poured. After their first glass, Dan decided to quit dancing around their troubling issues. "Why are you here?"

"For a first good reason, I live here and I am here with my husband. I could say where else would I be, but that wouldn't be fair would it?"

Dan snorted, "You live here! Where else would you be? Oh, I'm sorry I didn't call when I saw I was going to be a little late coming home. Two months late!"

"It hasn't been two months and you know it. Two months ago we were in San Francisco."

"I repeat myself; why are you here today? We both know Greg's birthday is coming up soon; why not stay with your other husband to celebrate his birthday?"

"I am going to celebrate Greg's birthday with him. You wouldn't expect otherwise, would you?" Softly now, his venom weakening, Dan simply said no. "I am going to be here with you until then."

"Oh, what are you getting him this year, more panties?"

"Not necessarily, but I might. What do you think; should I?" Dan couldn't believe the way their conversation was going. "Get several pairs again, any color but white. You have no virginity left, and not much purity."

Laura had to laugh, "That was good, Baby. Hanging around the art world has improved your sarcasm. I mean that as a compliment. I won't get white." Laura reached to hug her husband; she tucked her cheek close to his and tried to blend their flesh together. Her tender touch seemed to work; Dan finally relaxed his muscles and kissed his wife, as wife.

Laura felt comfortable enough that Dan was beginning to accept her being home again. "I am Greg's main gift this year, not just my panties. We are going on a date; he is taking me to the country club for dinner and dancing. Because it is a formal date, he will come here for me, we will go out, and when the evening is over he will return me to you safe and sound."

"Safe, sound, and well screwed. I hope he enjoys his present again this year."

"I am sure he will, and I am sure he will appreciate your gift; giving your wife as his dinner and dance partner for the evening."