Always Ready To Be Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms were above my head and felt to heavy to move. But this time my legs were dangling off the table and I could move them.

An alien came up to me with a test tube in its hand. The liquid was light blue and glowed. It opened the tube and I raised my legs and spread myself wide open. I was in heat and I needed my ache to be satisfied.

As the alien rubbed the liquid on my female parts, I looked into the crowd of aliens and screamed into my mask, "Breed me, you bastards, breed me!"

They did just that. They bred me five times that night, just like last time. The aliens breed me whenever they want. It's always late at night and usually on Saturday. I always know a few minutes ahead of time when the aliens are coming for me. Whatever they shot into my pussy, gets me ready for them. My body breaks out in a sweat and my eggs ache to be fertilized by their seed.

I'm always in heat for them and always ready to be bred.

The End.

BMR

(This was written for a reader of mine. She told me she wanted something rough with breeding. I hope you like it Claire.)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Saving Young woman chosen for breeding to save an alien race.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orc Seed She was the only one willing to get information from an orc.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories