Am I Describing Your Vagina?

Story Info
Vagina description by Man.
779 words
3.68
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your outer labia are pinched at the top of your clitoris. There, at the top, they form a shape like a padded Indian teepee. At the bottom of your vaginal opening, your outer labia are rounded and ruffled and stretch toward your ass. The outer labia become smaller, and flatten gradually becoming flat and incorporate into the area between your vagina and your ass. Found on your outer labia are the wonderful colors of red, brown, and pink that reflect your arousal. When you are aroused, your outer folds become swollen and become more vibrant with deeper colors as the blood flows into your sexual organs. As an artist, I say the colors become higher on the tonal scale as you become more aroused, and the longer your arousal, the higher density or higher tone.

When your inner labia begin to come apart, they separate first from the bottom or center. The bottom separating is a prime time and place for a tongue to caress. The colors of your inner labia must be the complete set of pinks, or maybe one color could be missing. Still, I have never been able to determine that as a fact, ever. The single most dependable thing about inner labia is that the home of all of the vaginal wetness lies inside of the inner labia. Urine appears from a different place. The view of inner labia reveals the wetness, pinkness, softness, and the potentials of varying textures and shapes inside.

The wetness and aroma of your vagina is a delicate and fun part of the process of loving you. I love eating (kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking, biting, pulling and stretching, scraping with my teeth, and playing in general) with your entire vagina that is accessible. I prefer it fresh from the shower, but understand the realities of life, too. I like to insert a finger, finding your wetness, spreading it, and then adding a finger to the spreading action.

After I have you slippery and wet, I settle down to arousing you through your clit. I usually have to search for it, but a jerk from your muscles when I find it helps me zero in on your pleasure center. Fondling, and more, anywhere near it is the way to get you off. You have repeatedly indicated that rubbing your internal G spot is not a big thrill. I generally attempt to arouse you by assaulting it pretty actively, rubbing it rapidly with one and two fingers.

Your clit is very wrinkled, over a one-quarter-of-an inch wide, and sort or ridge-like on the three-eights of an inch length of it. It looks like a tiny penis but reacts more like a pussy when actively contacted.

When I pull your outer labia apart, I pull the inner labia toward the opening of your outer labia. That causes the access to your vagina inside or through the open inner labia to be visible. To look into your vagina is like no other experience on earth. It looks soft, comfortable, fluffy, and colorful in lots of shades of pink to purple through all of the reds. Where the sightline disappears in the depths, it is most intriguing, inviting, and beautiful.

Surrounding the area of your clitoris, and covering the opening of your vagina is a dense patch of pubic hair. It is shades of brown curly hair and now sprinkled with straight grey hair. At your age, hair either get thinner, straighter or grey. In describing your pubic hair, I say you have all of that; curly, straight, and grey. You like it trimmed at the edges for your panty-line to not reveal pubic hair at the panty leg openings.

You used to shave it yourself in the shower, and now I trim it on the bed. I like to because it allows me to see the camouflage effect of the hair over your labia. I also learned about where the hair added pleasure for you when manicured. By shaving you, I learned that hair grows up to the edge of your outer labia. There is a line of fine hair just at the ledge where it is outside your vagina and not inside. I also noticed that the hair on the edge of your labia is straight. A little distance from the edge of 'in and out' hair is more coarse and curly. By the way, it is easier to shave you when you are swollen and aroused.

Hey reader. How did I do in describing your vagina and clitoris? My experience says that all women do not know what their vagina looks like, so here is a description of the one I frequent.