Am I Too Old?

Story Info
Mary finds aging remedy.
2.8k words
4.48
115.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

The problem had been going on for a while. I always thought that it was us men that had the midlife crises and that, like good wine, the ladies simply got better with age. I still do believe this but trying to convince my wife, Mary was becoming an uphill task. She was spending far more time in front of the mirror than she ever had before; searching her face for wrinkles and lines that would announce the onset of further maturity.

“I’m getting to be an old woman.” She would proclaim in desperate tones on most nights as we were preparing for bed. “I look old and unattractive!”

I explained to her over and over that at forty-two she still looked as good as she did the day we were married. I hugged her and told her that she was still a most attractive woman and that she still turned heads. But the more I did, the more I tried to cheer her, the more she seemed to retreat into her own little shell of privacy.

And then there was our sex life. Once wonderfully varied and frequent, it now seemed to have become a once-a-month type of thing and, recently, embarked upon by both of us with little enthusiasm. I needed a way to revive the old spark that our marriage now so sadly lacked. I needed to find a way of getting Mary – and therefore myself as well – back into her life.

The idea of introducing a third person into our bedroom did not come that easily to us. Like most people, we enjoyed reading a little pornography from time to time and still owned several explicit videos that we had purchased on a trip to abroad a few years ago. We had watched films and read stories of husbands who allowed other men to “share” their wives and had discussed the idea at some length. But, frankly, the idea of any of the guys that we knew pawing and groping Mary wasn’t the type of thing that either my wife or I were really interested in. The problem was that all the men that we knew were about the same age as us (or a little older) and were probably no more likely to make Mary feel attractive and wanted than I was. It wasn’t until a week or so later that we remembered that there was a possible answer to our problems.

Tony lived next door to us and with his parents. At twenty years old he was a good-looking lad; short dark hair with well muscled arms and nicely tanned due to his work on construction sites. I had never seen him with a girlfriend but, from the way that I had seen him looking at Mary on several occasions, I knew that he wasn’t gay. I guessed – or rather hoped – that he had a thing for older women.

We knew that Tony’s parents; Janet and Frank, were away on vacation and had left their son to his own devices for a couple of weeks. Mary and I both looked at him from our window as he toiled in the garden next door and we exchanged a knowing smile. Perhaps this was the moment that we had been waiting for.

Wordlessly I moved into the spare bedroom as my wife opened the window and called out to Tony.

“Hello, Tony. Are you busy?”

From the other room I could see our young neighbour stop what he was doing and look up. His large hand wiped away beads of perspiration from his forehead and he smiled as he saw my wife at the window.

“Oh, hello Mrs. Rider, how are you?”

“I’m fine Tony, thanks, but I have a problem with a loose shelf and David is out. Are you very busy?”

Again Tony threw her a charming and disarming smile and shook his head.

“Not really. This can wait, I guess. What’s the problem, Mrs. Rider?”

“The first problem, Tony, is that you should call me Mary, okay?”

Tony laughed. “Okay! Mary, then. What’s the problem?”

“It’s just a screw come out of this damn shelf up here. You think you could take a look?”

I watched Tony give a thumbs-up and another broad grin as he trotted back through his house and around to ours. I could tell that he was keen to help because it was only a few seconds later that I heard his athletic footfalls on our stairs as he took the treads two at a time. He was a little out of breath when he reached the bedroom that Mary was in and I half wondered if his heavy breathing was just the exertion of running up the stairs or if it might have something to do with the fact that he was about to be alone in a bedroom with my wife. I sincerely hoped for the latter.

I watched through a crack in the adjoining door as Tony briskly fixed the shelf. It was a simple job and one that had been pending on my “to do” list for a week or more.

Mary sat demurely on the edge of the bed and watched the young man work. She was wearing a light silk over-shirt and a short skirt. Her legs looked great; nicely tanned and, as usual, very smooth. I licked my lips and prayed that our plan would work. It was all up to Mary now.

“There.” Tony exclaimed as he patted the repaired woodwork. “All done!”

He turned around and looked at my Wife as she sat. Their eyes met for a brief moment and the electricity that passed between them was undeniable. I swear that I could hear Mary gulp nervously before she spoke.

“You know I didn’t just ask you up here to fix the shelf, don’t you, Tony?”

“Sorry Mrs…er…Mary…I don’t…”

“You do like me don’t you, Tony?”

Tony nodded silently. It was his turn to gulp.

“Would you like to kiss me?”

Finally, the words were out. There ensued an awkward silence for a few seconds that felt like hours. This was the moment of truth. If we had misjudged Tony’s response the whole plan would fall apart and we would be back to square one. I held my breath – as I’m sure Mary was doing also – and waited for a sign. Slowly, very slowly, Tony’s head nodded up and down. The smile that had left his face a few moments before suddenly returned with a vengeance. As his whole face seemed to light up I quickly realised that far from misjudging his interest in Mary, we might both have underestimated it!

With dry lips and bulging eyes I watched as our neighbour moved towards Mary as she sat on the edge of the bed. His head dipped slowly and, as their lips neared each other, I let out a silent gasp.

Mary’s arm snaked up around the young mans neck and gently pulled him closer as the kiss intensified. Their lips mashed together; tongues dancing and probing. I could feel the stirrings of an erection beneath my jeans and wondered – hoped – that Tony was experiencing the same arousal.

I heard Mary gasp as her lovers’ hand rested gently on her knee. She pulled him down harder; closer to her. His hand caressed her soft skin gently; circling and tracing light patterns, moving ever upwards towards the hem of her skirt. Mary moaned – louder this time – and Tony, assured now that he was giving pleasure and was not about to have his hand slapped away, slid his fingers up under her skirt.

“Touch me, Tony.” Mary murmured quietly. “Yes. Touch me there.”

I couldn’t see too well now but, from the way that my wife’s legs flopped open and she moaned deeply, I guessed that Tony’s fingers were now inside her panties and were playing with her pussy. Mary’s sighs and gasps were only punctuated by the feverish, intimate kisses that the two were exchanging and her hand was still locked around the young man’s neck holding him tightly.

After a few more seconds the couple breathlessly broke their embrace. With one hand still firmly under my wife’s skirt (and, presumably still in her panties), Tony placed his other hand on the outside of Mary’s silk shirt and cupped her breast. Her chest was heaving wildly and the lacy white bra that she wore under the shirt hardly seemed to be able to contain the swell of her tits.

“Let me take it off.” Mary breathed. “Just don’t stop what your doing inside my panties!”

The light-hearted comment caused Tony to laugh and smile again as he pulled his hand away from her breast and used it to spread her legs further apart. As Mary shimmied the shirt from her shoulders she lay back and I received a perfect view of her panties stretched damply over her trimmed sex-mound.

“I want to taste you.” Tony mumbled under his breath. “Can I? Please?”

Mary drew in a deep breath and closed her eyes. “Oh God! Yes. YES!”

The white lace panties were the only thing now standing between Tony and his lustful goal – and they didn’t stand a chance! I watched as the lad hooked his thumbs into the waistband and began to tug. There was a good sized damp patch in the crotch that made them cling to my wife’s skin and they both giggled while Mary raised her ass off the bed to assist with their removal.

As soon as she was naked from the waist down, Tony virtually drove his head in between her spread thighs.His fingers parted her moist sex lips easily and I saw my wife’s erect little clit pop into view. Mary cried out wildly as her lover drew the stiff little bud into his mouth and sucked on it greedily. His fingers probed deeply into her wet slit. His tongue licked up and down through her folds and his teeth nibbled the erectile tissue. Mary was going insane with lust. Her bra was off completely and she was now totally naked. Her hands pinched and rolled her nipples and as Tony’s lips, tongue and fingers brought her nearer and nearer to climax I saw her back arch deeply and her toes curl. For several seconds my wife seemed to stiffen in a sort of suspended animation until her whole body seemed to shudder and tremble as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

I looked on – a little breathless myself – as my wife collapsed back on the bed and tried to regain some control of her breathing. Tony sat smiling at her side and let his fingers wander luxuriantly through the sparse hairs on her pussy, teasing her sensitive lips and causing her body to convulse in a series of post-orgasmic convulsions.

“Let me see you body, please?” Whispered Mary only just loud enough for me to hear. “I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel.”

Unsurprisingly, Tony was only too happy to relieve himself of his clothes. The discarding of his shirt quickly revealed his young, muscular chest and, as he pulled down his jeans and underwear, a fiercely erect penis bounced into view. It wasn’t huge by any stretch of the imagination but was long and well proportioned. I saw Mary lick her lips as she looked at it.

“You want to touch it?” Tony asked with a wicked grin.

It was Mary’s turn to nod silently now and I saw Tony’s lustful expression and heard him moan as my wife reached out and wrapped her long, cool fingers around his throbbing shaft. Tony’s eyes were tight shut but Mary’s were open wide and staring. She was clearly incredibly excited, so much so that she quickly opened her mouth and pushed half the length of her lovers’ cock straight inside.

I heard my wife’s gag reflex as she struggled to take Tony’s erection as deep as she could. Her eyes were still wide with lust and as she tilted her head slightly the remaining few inches of shaft immediately disappeared.

“Oh my God!” Tony cried as his eyes suddenly blinked open. “Oh Christ!”

It may have been that our young neighbour had never felt the exquisite sensations that come with being deep-throated before, or it may have been Mary’s fingers that cupped his balls and gently stroked under his scrotum. Whatever it was, Tony’s cries were immediately followed by a series of shuddering convulsions and an explosion of cum that swamped my wife’s mouth and began to ooze out from the corners of her lips.

Amazingly, Tony remained as hard as he had been before his climax (ah, the benefits of youth!) and Mary was happy to keep him in this condition by slowly lapping her tongue around the head of his cock and stroking her fingers under his balls.

“Fuck me, Tony.” She said simply as she gazed up into his dark eyes. “It’s time.”

Starting in a classic missionary position, Tony gently laid my wife back on the bed and, taking a bare foot in each hand, slowly spread her legs open as far as they would go. He kneeled between her outstretched limbs and began rubbing his erect cock up and down through the folds of her pussy. Mary’s hands returned to her breasts – always a favourite with her in the old days when we used to actually have sex – and gasped and sighed as she twisted and pinched the hard nipples between her fingers.

“You want it?” Tony said, teasing the head of his cock over her clit.

“You know I do!”

“Tell me then!”

“Please!” Mary begged. “Please put it in me!”

“Tell me where you want it.” Tony was taunting her mercilessly now. “Do you want it in your cunt?”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Then tell me. Say the words, Mary!”

“I…want you…in my……CUNT!”

With a deep lunge, Tony thrust forward and buried the entire length of his manhood deep in Mary’s pussy – or her cunt as she had now so eloquently named this particular part of her body.

His hands held her long, tanned legs up as he drove himself over and over again into her willing body, grunting and rutting almost like an animal as he penetrated her so deeply. I could see – and hear – as the young man’s balls slapped noisily against Mary’s ass and, as he slipped a wet finger deep into her anus, my wife trembled and shuddered to another orgasm.

Mary’s breasts heaved up and down as she was thrust back and forth almost brutally. No loving, gentle lovemaking this – Tony was treating my wife to a hard, ferocious fuck that may well have left her with a stilted walk for several days after. Mary’s nipples also looked swollen with the abuse she was lavishing on them. Her fingers continued to twist and pinch the hard buds viciously only relaxing slightly as her orgasm eventually subsided.

“I’m going to cum again!” Tony suddenly cried as for a brief moment he ceased his perpetual thrusting.

“Do it, baby. Do it! Cum for me. Cum again hard, baby!”

With one final deep thrust Tony groaned long and low. He virtually wrenched his spasming weapon from my wife’s insides leaving her vagina looking open and vacated. His hand squeezed the head and I saw the purple glans swell visibly just before the first bursts of semen erupted from his tool and flew in sticky ropes through the air to land unceremoniously on Mary’s tight stomach. Mary’s hand overlapped Tony’s as he gripped his cock and helped him stroke the length as she ensured that every last drop of the precious fluid had been evacuated.

When Tony had eventually dressed and returned next door, I wandered a little sheepishly back into the main bedroom. How would Mary react to me now, I wondered? Would there be tension still between us? More tension even, maybe? As I entered the room a looked at my wife I could see her face almost alive with lust still. Her eyes sparkled – almost as brilliantly as they used to years ago – and her body contorted as she snaked herself across the bedcovers towards me.

“You’ve got something I need!” She purred, vixen-like as she reached out for the obvious bulge in my pants.

“Mmmmmmm.” I groaned as she pressed the head of my throbbing tool into her mouth. “I thought you were too old for all this?”

“Funny,” she gasped in between slurps of my cock, “but suddenly I don’t feel too old for anything anymore!”

“Anything?” I asked with a crooked grin.

My wife looked up at me as she licked under my balls and made me gasp.

“Absolutely anything!” She repeated.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers