Amanda and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a quick intake of breath and then let out a loud moan as the head of Amanda's cock slipped into my ass. It only took me a few seconds to completely accommodate her full girth and then I was pushing back against her. I used my hands to spread my cheeks as Amanda slowly fed inch after inch of her pleasure-inducing cock into me. By the time she got her entire length into my ass I had taken my hands from my own butt and placed them on hers, pulling her fully into me.

Amanda brought her mouth down to mine and kissed me passionately as she began to penetrate me with long, slow strokes. With her steady, deliberate pace I could feel every part of her eight inch cock as she moved it rhythmically in and out of my ass. Beginning with the enlarged head of her cock, I took immense pleasure in every inch as it slid into me. Each time she bottomed out and I felt her balls make contact with my ass I would moan in ecstasy.

After a minute or two of slow, steady penetrating strokes, Amanda began to pick up the pace. At first she pushed my legs back further to get better access, then she used the resulting position to drive her cock into my ass harder and faster. She was now making increasingly loud feminine grunts on every forward thrust, pushing her cock as deep as it would go. And the sounds of our hot sex filled the room every time our naked bodies came together.

It was only a few minutes later when Amanda slowed down and whispered in my ear, "Want to try another position baby?"

"Sure" I said as Amanda removed her cock from my ass. "Like this?" I asked as I flipped over and went up onto all fours. I even gave my ass a little shake.

Amanda smiled. "Perfect."

She climbed onto the bed and got in position behind me. I moaned as Amanda used one quick thrust to push her cock back into me. Looking back over my shoulder I watched her take hold of my hips and push forward until it was all in. No need to start slow this time Amanda immediately began with long, fast strokes. Using my hips as leverage she began pounding my ass with driving force.

I reached back between my legs and began lightly stroking my rock hard cock as Amanda continued her welcome assault on my ass. I knew that I was close to cumming so I touched my own cock delicately in order to prolong the pleasure. In the new position we were in it seemed like Amanda was able to penetrate me as deeply as she ever had. Or maybe with all the practice lately I was just able to enjoy it more than I ever had.

Both of us were moaning and our breathing was coming in short bursts. Amanda's grip on my hips kept getting tighter and just when I thought she was getting close to cumming she stopped. Pulling her hard cock out of my ass she used her hands on my hips to help me quickly flip over onto my back. I pulled my legs to my chest as Amanda looked down at my body with a hungry look in her eye. Licking her lips she quickly pushed her cock back into my ass in one smooth motion.

I resumed lightly stroking my cock as Amanda gripped the back of my thighs. Pushing on my legs she bent my body back so my knees were practically next to my head. She began pounding my hole with vigor and every time she slammed her cock into me my ass went further up into the air. It didn't take long until I was looking straight up past my hard cock and watching Amanda bang my ass from above.

The increasing volume of her moans and the look on her face told me that Amanda was close. I was almost there too but she beat me to it as a few seconds later she squeezed her eyes shut and groaned as her whole body convulsed. I felt the entire length of her cock spasm in my ass as she began to fill me with her seed. Each blast of cum rocketing out of her cock sent shock waves through my body and pushed me over the edge.

I moaned as the first shot of cum left my cock. It splashed across my face from above my right eye down to the left corner of my mouth. Looking up through half closed eyes I watched as the second shot exited my cock and painted my right cheek and lips in cum. I quickly opened my mouth as my third shot sprayed my nose and down onto my waiting tongue. With effort I managed to stay in that position as each subsequent shot landed in or around my waiting mouth.

I watched the last drop of cum fall out of my cock and into my mouth and then I looked up at Amanda. She was still bent over me with her cock buried in my ass and she had the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen. With a twinkle in her eye she exclaimed, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!" As she stated lowering my ass down to the bed with her cock still firmly implanted she told me to wait just like that.

As soon as my back hit the bed Amanda leaned forward and covered my mouth with hers. Her tongue immediately began wrestling with mine in a pool of my cum. The scene she had just witnessed clearly had an affect on her as she ground her face against mine and shoved her tongue further into my mouth. Pulling back to catch her breath Amanda smiled down at me and then licked across my cheek, sucking up my cum and quickly swallowing it. I followed her lead by swallowing the partial load still sitting in my mouth.

Amanda let her cock slip from my ass and then collapsed next to me on the bed. Snuggling up against me she burrowed her face in my neck and I heard her whisper, "You are so amazing." My heart fluttered at her comment and I pulled her closer as I enjoyed the feeling of her warm, naked body against mine. I knew my face was still covered with cum and I needed to clean up before I fell asleep but I was enjoying the moment too much.

Even though Amanda protested I finally got up and went to the bathroom a few minutes later. Quickly washing the remaining cum off my face I returned to bed and slid back in next to Amanda. Wrapping my arms around her I thought about how much better being with her was than anything I had ever had before. I had never been so happy in my life and I vowed to myself that I would do everything I could to fall asleep with her every night from then on.