Amateur Night Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel jumped up and squatted next to his wife's chest on the bed. She didn't even notice or acknowledge he was there as he began to furiously stroke.

"Fuuuck, here it comes, Joel cried out!"

Shannon didn't even open her eyes as Joel sent three long ropes of cum shooting across her chest. The hot sticky mess rolled down the insides of her tits, pooling between the two gigantic heaving swells.

Troy's fingers and tongue worked furiously. Shannon could feel a massive orgasm unlike any she had ever felt erupting from deep inside her. Joel watched from the desk again as his wife began to buck her hips up and down rapidly.

"Cuummminnggg," Shannon screamed like a banshee as her insides released a titanic explosion. Joel watched in awe as Shannon's pussy squirted liquid across the bed like a sprinkler.

"Omg, he got her to fucking squirt," Joel thought to himself with awe. Joel's cum glistened over Shannon's chest, accentuating the epicness of the event.

Troy extracted his fingers from Shannon's dripping pussy and squatted down between her spread legs. Shannon expectantly watched Troy stroke his hard cock back and forth seductively, inches from her soaked box.

"I love when guys jack off for me," Shannon said contentedly.

"You ready for this big cock?" Troy breathed.

"Maybe, are you finally going to give me your big one," Shannon begged.

"Yes, I am. Now it's time for the real party!" Troy said confidently.

He slapped his massive cock onto Shannon's pussy repeatedly. The heavy meat made a loud slapping sound every time it contacted Shannon's fiery hot pussy.

Usually, as a stag, Joel participated in fucking his wife. Tonight, Joel was so impressed with Troy that he decided to sit back and watch the show. Shannon's stag husband sat in the desk chair and resumed stroking. He was completely satisfied watching his own personal porno movie. She was so into Troy she hadn't even noticed her husband draining his cum all over her chest.

He figured he would bust his nut on his wife every time he needed to cum, and that was just as hot.

"Tell me what you want, Shannon, say it loud," Troy said forcefully as his cock slapped her pussy.

"You know what I want! Give it to me," Shannon moaned.

"Say it," Troy ordered again.

"I want your big cock," Shannon said as she tried to grab the veiny monster with a tiny hand.

Troy swatted her hand away. "Where do you want it?" Troy teased.

"I want it deep in my slutty pussy Troy! Deep in me!"

"Why do you want it? Yell it out, so everyone hears you,"

"I want it because I'm a slut who needs a big cock stretching me out!" Shannon wailed.

"Louder, say it fucking louder,"

"I'm a big cock loving slut! I'm a big cock whore!" Shannon screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Fucking hell, here comes your big cock sexy,"

Troy tossed a box of magnum XL condoms to Shannon.

"Put one on me... if it fits," Troy said matter of factly.

Shannon ripped open the cellophane and slowly rolled the condom over Troy's shaft.

"Omg, even a magnum XL is too small for him," she thought to herself.

Shannon chuckled when she finished applying the latex. The latex barely covered the pulsing monster cock swaying in front of her.

"It's too small, but it will have to do," Shannon giggled.

Troy crawled closer to Shannon. He hovered the bulbous head of his ten-inch manhood at the entrance to Shannon's box. Shannon squirmed on the bed as Troy rubbed his mushroom head between her gushing slit. With a grin, Troy carefully laid his cock upon Shannon's sweaty belly.

"This is what's going to be inside you," Troy warned.

The mushroom head tip rested heavily on Shannon's belly button and the base of his balls hung in front of her snatch.

"Look at this! Do you see how deep my cock is going to be in you?"

"Yes, and I've never wanted a dick inside me more," Shannon moaned as she rubbed the massive cock splayed across her stomach.

Troy pulled Shannon's ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide.

"This is a cock that only a slut wife deserves," Troy told the blonde as he pushed his pulsing mushroom head against her pussy hole.

"Ahhhhh," Shannon screamed as Troy's monster slowly forced its way into her. Her tiny pussy clenched as it tried to accept the widest cock it had ever come in contact with.

"I always start slow with my sluts," Troy teased. He used short one-inch strokes, his mushroom head just barely inside Shannon's box.

"Ahhh," Shannon panted heavily as her pussy slowly began to dilate wider in acceptance of the alpha male cock. "It's so thick. It feels like I'm ripping in two."

"Give it time, once it stretches your pussy apart. The pain will go away."

Joel jackhammered his cock as he watched Troy's cock spreading his wife's pussy wide open. He stared in awe at the hardcore porn happening in front of him. Troy's anaconda looked like a Coke can burrowing into his wife's dripping snatch.

"Yes, yes, deeper," Shannon moaned loudly as the initial pain of being split open transformed into pleasure. Her pussy stretched and expanded, accepting more and more of the monster every second. Pleasure exploded throughout her insides with every additional inserted inch. She'd never felt so full and alive. Every part of her pussy throbbed with immeasurable pleasure.

"Fuck, her pussy is tight," Troy inwardly thought. "Going to have to take this real slow until the slut loosens up." Shannon's pussy felt like a vice grip on his cock. Every time her pussy dilated and accepted more of his cock he felt pure ecstasy. Her pussy muscles squeezed and released, squeezed and released as they fought to stretch farther open. "Take it slow, Troy," he kept reminding himself. "When the whore is fully dilated and begging for more, you can unleash your fury."

"More, deeper, push it in," Shannon panted.

With each small stroke, Troy impaled himself deeper inside the hotwife slut. His cock was now halfway in. With a smile, he switched to longer strokes. Pulling himself all the way out until his mushroom head clogged the entrance to her pussy and reminded him to thrust back in again.

"Deeper Troy, deeper, she's ready for it all," Shannon grunted with pleasure.

Troy could tell Shannon no longer felt any pain from his massive cock splitting her wide open. He resumed his long slow thrusts until finally Shannon's pussy fully accepted his alpha male fuck stick.

"Gawd," How does your wife not want to feel this cock in her every night! It's so fucking biiiigggg. I fucking love it," Shannon cried out.

Joel relaxed in the shadows and watched as Troy began rhythmically pumping his wife's gaping pussy. His thrusts became faster and more vigorous every minute. Shannon's huge tits flew back and forth as Troy started to assert his dominance over her.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good," Shannon moaned as she grabbed her legs with her hands and lifted them higher. "Go deeper, Troy. I want every inch in me!"

"Put your legs over my shoulders slut, and we'll see if you take it all."

Troy now had full access to Jackhammer himself deeply into Shannon.

"Ung, Ung, Ung, Ung," Shannon grunted every time Troy bottomed himself out in her pussy.

White cream oozed out of Shannon's gaping pussy hole and ran down the sides of Troy's shaft as he pumped.

"Fuck! It feels like you passed my cervix! This cock is amazing," Shannon yelled through breathless grunts.

"Shit, I've never fucked a wife this insatiable before," Troy thought as he glanced out the window.

Troy noticed a pair of couples chatting in the parking lot across from their room. With a devious smile, he decided to see how slutty Shannon was. He slowly withdrew his cock from her messy pussy inch by inch. When his bulbous mushroom head emerged from Shannon's tight box, it made an audible popping sound.

"Pop."

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight it popped when I pulled out," Troy groaned.

He pulled Shannon off the bed and led her to the window. He slid a chair over and placed it behind the curtain.

"Put your leg on the chair and bend over."

Shannon immediately complied, placing one hand onto the wall and the other onto the dangling curtain. Shannon stood bent over behind the curtain. Clear Open window was only inches to her left. If she moved even slightly, she would be completely visible. Troy paced back and forth in front of the open window, his big cock in his hand. The two couples across the lot didn't notice him at all.

Satisfied with his plan, he slid behind Shannon and admired his view. The slut's pussy lips dangled down enticingly. White pussy cum covered her visibly swollen mound. Her recently stuffed pussy gaped open widely from the monster cock fucking her.

"You like the view?" Shannon teased. "Does your wife bend over like this for you?" Shannon reached between her legs with her left hand and spread her dangling pussy lips apart.

"Fuck me, Troy, fill my pussy with that glorious cock."

Troy placed his cock at the entrance to Shannon's pussy and slowly invaded her. Troy immediately began pounding with vigor. His hands gripped her hips and held her tight as he forcefully fucked her with long deep strokes.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh," Shannon moaned as Troy's big balls smacked against her with each forward thrust.

"You like big cock?"

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

"I love it," Shannon groaned out.

"They can't hear you," Troy said as he hammered.

"Who can't hear me?"

"Those couples in the parking lot chatting. Let them hear how a real slut fucks," Troy ordered.

Troy continued to fuck Shannon with a fury. With every hard thrust, Troy buried his thick alpha cock to the hilt. With every thrust, Shannon's groaning became louder. Thrust after magnificent thrust floated her inhibitions farther away.

"Gawd, I love big cock," Shannon called out.

"Louder!"

"I love your big fucking cock!" Shannon screamed.

"Tell them what you are."

"I'm a slut...Unn, I'm a fucking slut," Shannon bellowed.

"That's right, keep it going and prove how much of a slut you are."

Joel watched his wife completely lose herself from Troy's direction. Her massive tits slapped back and forth in concerted rhythm with Troys deep thrusts. White cream completely obscured the condom covering the long veiny shaft. He masturbated furiously to the extraordinary coupling happing in front of him.

Christine and her friend Julie were chatting with their husbands after a night out drinking across the parking lot.

"Well guys, I think we're going to call it a night," Christine told her friends.

"I'm a slut...I'm a fucking slut," drifted lightly across the air.

"You guys hear that?" Christine said quizzically.

"I love your big dick...fuuuckk me," drifted across the parking lot even louder.

"Omg, someone's getting fucking railed right now!" Christine's husband chucked.

"Where's it coming from?" Julie asked excitedly.

"Your big cock is so much bigger than my husband's," drifted clearly across the lot.

"Look, over there, room 106, they're behind the curtains," Julie's husband pointed out.

"Where?" Julie asked again giddily.

"106, you can see the curtain moving back and forth," her husband added.

"I'm a slut who loves your big cock! Fuck me harder, Troy!" The hotwife squeeled out from behind the moving curtains.

"Omg, their curtains aren't even closed completely," Christine said in an amazed voice.

"Our room is 120. We have to walk right by 106. You guys want to take a drive-by with us?" Julie asked.

"Definitely, but don't be obvious. Spying on them is crazy," Christine snickered.

"I'm a sluuuttt," floated across the parking lot to the giddy amazement of the couples.

Troy was able to watch the reaction of the couples from his position behind Shannon. He watched with amusement as confusion, then the realization of what they were hearing dawned on them. Shannon's tight pussy gripped and pulsed tightly from his every thrust. As he pummeled Joel's wife, he devised a brilliant idea on how to make her cum for the second time.

"Omg, you're fucking me so hard," Shannon cried out, just like he'd been encouraging her.

Troy knew now she didn't need any more encouragement. Being heard was getting Shannon off. Shannon truly was an exhibitionist slut. The couples pointed and stared as they looked for the source of the loud fucking. Troy continued fucking Shannon from behind as Shannon broadcast louder and nastier comments. He was waiting for the couples to approach the room. When they were twenty feet from the window of their room, Troy made his move. He stopped his thrusts for a second and grabbed the chair Shannon's leg was propped on, quickly tossing it across the room. The bull pulled Shannon's arms behind her and held them with his right hand. With his left, he threw open the blinds and pushed Shannon against the clear glass.

Shannon was stunned when the blinds were thrown open, and the glass smashed against her giant tits.

"Omg, people are out there," Shannon loudly moaned as her pussy was hammered from behind. "I didn't realize they were that close Shannon groaned loudly. She could feel her pussy approaching climax once again from her Blatant whorish display. She placed her hands against the window, bracing herself from the jackhammer ravishingly her pussy behind her.

"Tell them What's happening," Troy commanded.

"Ung, Ung, Ung, I'm getting fucked by a huge cock, and I love it!" Shannon screamed out loudly through the window.

The couples stared in wide-eyed amazement as the huge tittied blonde goddess in the window was openly fucked.

The looks of the couples staring sent Shannon over the edge for the second time. Her orgasm exploded through her like a category five tornado.

"Ahhhhhhhh, I'm coming so hard on your gigantic cock Troy!" Shannon bellowed out.

Troy continued to slowly pump as Shannon's body shuddered from her gigantic orgasm. The second the last wave crashed through the horny hotwife, Troy pulled her away from the window and roughly closed the curtains.

"Holyshit, no one is going to believe us when we tell this story," Christine said in dumbfounded awe.

Shannon collapsed onto the bed, exhilarated at the intensity of her second orgasm. Troy was turning out to be even better than what his previous AFF conquest testimonials said.

"Omg, I've cum twice, and Troy doesn't even look like he's close to cumming yet," Shannon thought to herself.

Joel walked over to the edge of the bed and whispered in his wife's ear. "How are you doing?"

Shannon smiled with contentment and pulled Joel in for a passionate kiss.

"He's amazing, baby," Shannon whispered. She began to nibble on his ear as she massaged her clit.

Troy stood at the bottom of the bed, stroking his long veiny cock in the intermission between rounds two and three.

As Shannon nibbled on Joel's earlobe, she subtlety whispered into her husband's ear.

"Don't worry about what I say next. You're forever the one love of my life. Always remember that," Shannon whispered ever so quietly that Troy never noticed.

Joel didn't even acknowledge Shannon's statement as he moved down to her hard nipple and sucked lightly.

"Is your bull fucking you good?" Joel asked just loud enough for Troy to hear.

"Omg, Joel. I love his big cock! It feels so amazing when it's deep in me," Shannon panted as she rubbed her clit faster.

"Do you want him to fuck you again?"

"Unn, Unnn, Unnn...Yes, I want to fuck him again," Shannon begged. "I might want him to leave his wife for me," Shannon said quieter but just loud enough for Troy to hear.

She wanted him to think that he wasn't supposed to hear the last statement. She planned to convince Troy it was something intimate between herself and her husband. Joel immediately knew what she had in mind and played along.

He replied quietly but just loud enough for Troy to hear. "You'd leave me for him?"

"Unn, yes, I might."

Troy replaced the magnum XL condom on his hard cock as he pretended not to listen to the intimate conversation happening on the bed. Hearing Shannon say that leaving Joel for him was a possibility sent alpha hormones raging through his system. He'd never wanted anything more in his life. Troy loved his wife, but she couldn't complete him. He knew the slut on the bed could complete him. Knowing now that having Shannon was possible sent his alpha male DNA into overdrive. He was going to assert himself and claim the prized slut wife splayed on the bed before the night was over. He would deal with the fallout of his marriage later.

Troy rolled onto Shannon's bed and began masturbating next to her as Joel kissed his wife's neck. Shannon turned her head and stared at Troy's magnificent cock that was standing straight up just over ten inches above him. She reached over and placed her hand on top of his as he slowly pumped up and down.

"Make him fuck you raw," Joel breathed lightly into his wife's ear as he rolled off the bed.

"What do you think of this cock?" Troy asked Shannon as they stroked together.

"I adore this cock."

Shannon leaned over, pulled the magnum XL off, and slowly licked up and down the ten-inch shaft.

"It's beautiful," she breathed between licks. She licked from Troy's balls up to the tip of his huge mushroom head. "I want your cum so bad."

"Mmmm, that feels amazing," Troy moaned.

"I love how it hasn't gone soft all night," Shannon purred as she stroked and licked.

"Your slutty ass makes it that way," Troy answered.

"I think it's time for me to sit on it. I want to feel every inch of you in me!" Shannon murmured. "Joel, toss a magnum over, please," Shannon commanded her husband.

Shannon took the large size condom that landed between Troy's legs. Then with a lustful look, quickly ripped the cellophane and rolled it onto the thick swollen flagpole.

"So big," she groaned, crawling on top of her bull. Shannon sighed contentedly, reached behind and between her legs, and guided the enormous pole into her wet, wanting pussy.

Joel watched Shannon slowly lower herself onto the gigantic shaft. He could tell she was struggling to fit it in. the massive mushroom head was jammed up at her pussy entrance forcing her pussy to open wide.

"Plop!" Her pussy snapped loudly as the mushroom head entered her with a jerk.

"Unn, fuck, it's so big!"

"You're so tight. I fucking love it," Troy gasped.

Shannon leaned forward and pulled Troy into a deep kiss as she thrust her hips forward and backward with increasing speed and fury. Troy grabbed Shannon's ass and spread her cheeks apart, giving his thick cock even deeper access to her pussy.

"So thick, so deep, Unn, Unn, Unn, Ahhh," Shannon howled.

Troy pushed Shannon's chest straight up so he could watch her colossal tits bounce up and down. They slapped loudly with each up and down thrust. Sweat poured down between her tits like rain down a window as it mixed with the remnants of Joel's previous cum shot.

Troy pulled Shannon down on him and began thrusting his crotch up forcefully under her.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh," Shannon wailed with each deep, powerful thrust.

Troy's balls slapped furiously against Shannon's ass from the frenzied thrusts.

Troy pulled Shannon's body back down tight to his. The bull and the Hotwife's faces were cheeks to cheek as they coupled. His firm hands spread her ass cheeks apart once again as he thrust his cock deep to the hilt with every forward thrust.

"Unn, Unn, Unn, Unn," the sound of bodies slapping together echoed throughout the motel room.

Joel stood at the end of the bed and beat off furiously, watching the lovers fucking. He felt a second orgasm gurgling in his balls and knew it would soon be time to release it.

"Do you like this big cock in you?" Troy whispered into Shannon's ear.

"Ahh, Ahh, I love your big cock," Shannon barely whispered.