Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy is dominated by her new female boss.
4.4k words
4.58
129.5k
40
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

My night's sleep was fitful at best. I awoke several times with images of Thandi and of servicing her. God, what was happening to me? I went to the bathroom to get ready, doing my best to hide the dark circles under my eyes and get dressed, complete with my new earrings. I went to work with butterflies in my stomach.

I worked at my desk, and tried to catch up on the work I missed, due to leaving early yesterday. The whole time I worked, I worried about The Call. The Call, that's what I referred to it as now. The Call was the key to my sexual release as well as my subjugation. At first, I was dreading the call, but by 10:30, I wanted The Call. Just so I could get it over with and I could stop worrying about it.

Finally it came. My heart beat faster when I saw her extension flash on the phone.

"Ma'am?" I answered the phone.

"Report to my office, Pussy-girl," Thandi said.

I blushed with humiliation at how I must look rushing to her office like a good little brown-noser. I entered her office, closed and locked the door behind me, and started to disrobe.

"Wait," she said, spinning her finger in the air. "Turn around and let me see what you have on."

I spun around, modeling my outfit for her. It was black turtleneck and a tight black skirt that went just above my knee. It wasn't something I wore to work, but it was the only thing that didn't look completely stupid with the large gold earrings I was forced to wear.

"Very nice," she said. "That's the sort of stuff a professional woman with ambition should wear. Do you understand me?"

It was the sort of stuff a woman who doesn't mind putting out for a promotion would wear and evidentially it was the sort of stuff I would be wearing from now on. "Yes, ma'am," I replied.

She went back to working on the paperwork on her desk. "Good, hurry up, you know what you have to do," she said, without looking up. "I've got a report to give before lunch, but I need to relieve some stress first."

I hate her for cheapening the act. She acted as if it what I was doing for her was nothing more than asking me to fill out a report. She had no idea of the sacrifice and how hard it was to bear this humiliation. But, there was nothing I could do about it, so I stripped, and laid my folded clothes on the chair. When I moved to her side of the desk, she slid her chair back and patted the desktop.

"Hop up and spread your legs. I need to inspect your friend to make sure you haven't tried to sneak one in."

God, I couldn't believe it. That was the last place I wanted to be. There would be no way I could hide my sexual arousal from her, but I did as she asked, cringing as she smirked at my flushed breasts and hardened nipples.

She inspected the lock and then rubbed her hand along my welted thighs. "I bet you're creaming yourself right now, aren't you Pussy-girl?"

I blushed, nodded my head, all the while avoiding her gaze.

"Look at me girl. Look at me and answer my question."

I looked into her piercing eyes. "N-no ma'am, I'm not c-c-creaming myself," I managed to force out, lying to her face.

She scooted her chair back, grabbed my hair and pulled me forcefully off the desktop. "Stop fucking around and get to work you lying slut."

I withered under her harsh gaze. Kneeling down, I reached underneath her skirt and removed her panties. Her sex was wet and aroused - the odor of her musk strong. I pushed back against the flesh on her stomach, causing her pinkish purple clit to stand at attention. It looked so powerful - so free, while my poor little pearl was locked tightly away within its steel prison.

I lightly brushed my fingertip against her nubbin, before delving between her nether lips, coating my finger with her nectar before I began to manipulate it in earnest.

"Look at me," Thandi commanded, tugging on my earring.

I met her smugly superior stare.

"Every time you lie, you lose a point. Do you get the point?" She must have read my confused look. "In other words Pussy-girl, you just lost a point. You now owe me ten good orgasms before I let you out of your snug little belt."

"No please," I begged almost crying. I couldn't go back to the beginning again.

"Get those delicate fingers back to work girl," she said, then continued as I resumed her masturbation. "I don't tolerate liars. You don't have anyone to blame but yourself. Now, tell me the truth. Are you creaming yourself?"

"Yes, ma'am," I admitted. I plunged a finger into her pussy and she gasped.

"Is your husband suspicious? Has he mentioned anything about your gifts?"

"He's not suspicious yet." I couldn't believe it myself. My world had been turned upside down and all he noticed were the earrings. "The only thing he's noticed is the earrings."

Her lip quivered. "Did he like them?" she asked breathlessly, grabbing hold of each of the large hoops in my ears.

"yes-" I gasped. God I needed to cum.

"Good. Deep inside it means he approves of your new position." She bit down on her lower lip, and thrust her pelvis. "Did he eat my other present?" she asked.

My own hips humped in response. He ate it. He ate her spit. I fed it to him last night. "Yes," I breathed.

"He belongs to me too. Has he wanted sex?"

" . . . yes."

"I love your earrings," she said, shifting her grip on my earrings, using them to pull my face just inches from her sex. I was forced to watch up close as my fingers probed and caressed her silken wet silken folds. "Now, tell me what happened."

I told her everything that happened last night. She came close to cumming twice, but she made me stop until it passed and then begin again. She said she wanted to hear the entire story first.

"What went through your mind when he touched your ass?"

"I was panicked. Scared he would find the belt. More scared than I had ever been in my life."

"How did it feel giving him a blowjob when you couldn't get any pleasure?" she asked.

"Jealous and horny. I enjoyed it until he came and then he was tired, while I was frustrated and couldn't sleep.

"While you were bobbing for prick," she said. "I bet you were thinking about me, weren't you?"

God, I wanted-no needed to lie. "Yes," I breathed.

"You're not turning queer on me are you?"

"No." My faced flushed. "I'm a married woman."

"I love the feel of your hot breath on my pussy. Tell me the rest and keep breathing hard," she said, as she placed her heels on her desk.

I wanted to scream with my frustration. The sight of her there, so utterly without inhibition, while I knelt between her legs submissively giving her pleasure overwhelmed me. Yes, she was a bitch and I hated her, but at the same time I lusted for her. I wanted to rip the belt off and throw her to the floor. I wanted her to do for me, what she made me do for her.

But instead, I fucked her pussy with my fingers, while making sure to breathe on her pussy. Telling her about what I did in the bathroom. Even telling her where I put the lipstick tube.

"You are such a slut my pussy girl - an ass whore. But, don't worry, deep down, all white women are ass whores." Her hips humped, the seat squeaked. I worried that someone would hear. "Oh God, faster. Do it faster."

My fingers sped to a blur.

"Here it cums. Oh fuck - here it cums." She announced, pressing my face against her crotch while she bucked uncontrollably.

After she came down from her orgasm, she released my head and lifted my head back up.

"Last question pussy girl," she said, grinning. "While I held you between my thighs, did you want to taste me? Even just a little bit?"

I blushed down to my marrow. Could she read my mind? I needed desperately to lie to hold on to any shred of my dignity . . .but I needed to cum even more. "Yes," I admitted, tears welling in my eyes.

"But you didn't." She was grinning again. "Why not?"

"Because I hate you," I spat, glaring up at her from between her thighs.

"Oh, God," she gasped, her hands going to her breasts and squeezing them forcefully. She propped her legs back up on her desk. "Quickly, do it again," she commanded.

I masturbated her again, more forcefully this time. Going so far as to use three fingers when I fucked her.

"You wanted to taste me. You're turning queer. My little queer pussy girl," she gasped. "Tell me queer, how does it feel to be under the boss's desk earning your living?"

"I hate it. I hate you." I took out my frustrations on her pussy.

"But you respect me," she said, taking off the necklace that contained the key to my chastity. "Because I have power over you and with this I own your pussy."

She dangled the key in front of my face taunting me. "Kiss it. Show me how much you want it."

I kissed the shiny gold key. I even parted my lips, while she dangled it inside and fucked it in and out of my mouth.

"Make me cum. Make me cum again my pretty white pussy girl. That's it. Oh-oh-oh-here it cums. Ugh-ugh- fuck-fuck-fuck-you make me cum so hard." Her legs lifted from the desk, and spread as far apart as they could due to the arms of her chair. So far apart her ass lifted up from her seat. Her stomach trembled and her hips bucked. My hands were coated with her sticky juices.

After she was spent, she handed me a box of tissues. I blotted her pussy dry and slipped her panties back in place without having to be asked.

She tilted my head up and looked into my eyes, causing my heart to pound. "That was a good one," she said, before frowning. "And your face is a mess. We can't have you leave looking like that. It's not professional"

She cleaned my face off with tissues, occasionally, stopping to dab the tissues in her mouth before resuming her cleaning. Afterwards, she opened her purse and made my face. When she was done, she held the mirror to my face. I was stunned. I was beautiful - I was sexy. I was much too sexy for the office. I was also naked, kneeling between the legs of my boss - a woman I hated. I wasn't going to complain and ask her to do it again.

"Am I finished now?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, sliding her chair back. "You can get dressed now. Besides, I have some other work for you to do."

I turned my back to her and dressed. She started handing me various papers and instructions.

She said, "I'm sending you a few spreadsheets. I want you to make some pretty charts out of them and set them up with my comments in a Powerpoint presentation. Do you think you can handle it?"

I burned in anger. I ordered the servers that housed all our company's web business. I could damn well do what she asked -- in my sleep. "Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"How do the welts on your thighs feel slut?"

I pressed my legs together in response. "Sore," I replied honestly.

"Your breasts will match if you fuck my presentation up."

"Yes, ma'am." I took the papers and hurried to the door. I turned hesitantly. There was something I needed to ask her.

"Yes?" she said, not looking up from her computer.

I rubbed my thighs together and contracted the muscles in my pussy. "Did that . . . count?"

"What a slut," she mumbled. "Don't worry, you only have nine more to go."

I hurried back to my desk, not daring to look at anyone, lest they see the changes in my appearance. I immediately began work on what she asked me for. To my horror, I discovered it was an analysis of doing our internet marketing in house as opposed to contracting it out. This was my job - mine and my co- workers.

I was tempted to mess it up on purpose, but I thought about the tiny leather belt and my tender breasts. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she would live up to her promise. I didn't botch the job. I gave it one hundred percent.

While I was working, I brought my hand to my mouth and chewed on a knuckle like I usually do. I tasted her. I immediately went and washed my hands, but it was too late. The damage had been done. I had tasted her. I had tasted a woman. Was I a lesbian now? Was I really turning queer?

I tried to put it out of my mind along with my aching frustrated sex. I threw myself into my task, working through lunch. I gave her the final results at three. The prospects of my employment didn't look good.

"Thanks," she said, giving me a few bills. "Go to the cafeteria and get us a salad, will you?"

When I returned, she was combing through my paperwork. "This looks good - real good. I want you at the meeting when I present this tomorrow. So tonight you're going to be working late at my house. But, first we have to go find something suitable for you to wear."

"Yes, ma'am. Ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes?"

I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. I tried to blink them away. "Will I still have a job after this?" My body shook at the thought of enduring all this for nothing.

"Aww, my poor pussy-pet," she said, getting up from her chair. "Come here my nimble fingered girl."

I went over to her and she appeared to want to hug me. I opened my arms for her embrace. Instead she captured my hand, pulled it down between her legs, and up her skirt.

"As long as you do like I tell you," she slid my hand up and down her crotch of her satin panties. I could feel crease of her sex against my fingers. "You'll *always* have a job with me."

Yes, but what kind of job? I didn't go to college to end up as some sort of personal masturbateur.

Later that day, after her meeting was over, Thandi tapped me on my shoulder. "Let's go," she said.

"Yes, ma'am." I shut down my computer and left with my black supervisor.

She handed me the keys. I unlocked the door, got in and popped the other locks as well. She looked back at me with a very dissatisfied look on her face. I hurriedly got out and opened the door for her, then closed it after she was safely in. The urge to slap the smug look off her face was overwhelming.

I got back in and started the car. "Where to?" I asked.

"The mall."

***************** Later, at the mall.

"Please," I begged, struggling against Thandi.

"Shhh. . . do you want someone to hear?"

"But she'll be back at any minute."

"You let me worry about that. The only thing you need to worry about is looking in the mirror. And you better keep those hands down unless you want some pretty pink stripes on your milky white breasts."

I stared at the mirror, watching in horror, as Thandi reached from behind me, cupped my bare breasts, lifted them, and let the fall down. Then her dark fingers sought out my pink nipples, tweaking them, and tugging them roughly. It was painful to my cold, contracted, tight nubs, but it also sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from crying out in pleasure.

"You need to be fitted for a bra and I want you in your natural slutty state."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Keep those hand down," Thandi whispered, before facing me toward the door, and then opening it wide. The young girl's eyes widened in surprise at seeing me in such a state, and then moved up to my eyes in a cool professional stare.

I wish I could be as cool. Instead, I blushed in humiliation, dying to cover myself, especially considering I was on display to everyone in the store, several of whom were men.

The young girl closed the door. "Eager to get started, huh?"she asked.

"Yes," I muttered. I wondered if she was making a joke at the eagerness of my nipples or the fact that I had already taken off my shirt and bra.

"How about lifting your arms for me?" she said, circling me with the measuring tape.

I lifted them up so she could put the tape under them, and went to lower them, but Thandi caught my elbows. "No." She brought my elbows and together behind my head. "Now grab the opposite elbow with each hand."

I did as she bid. The girl looked more and more uncomfortable in our presence. "How's that?" Thandi asked her.

"It's okay . . . I guess, but really I think they are supposed to be down, but nevermind." she said. She quickly took several measurements. I bit down on my lip to keep from embarrassing myself in front of her.

"You're a 34C," she said.

"Great," Thandi said. Then she moved her arms around me and grabbed each of my breasts from underneath - lifting them and pushing them together. "What I'm looking for is this effect. Something to give her some lift. Take away a few years of gravity if you know what I mean."

She emphasized the 'you know what I mean' part by bouncing my breasts up and down, causing them to jiggle and quiver.

The sales girl smirked. She hid her mouth behind her hand to stifle her giggles. I wanted to crawl under a rock, but the only thing I had to hide behind was my blush.

The girl left, opened the door wide, making sure those that missed the matinee had a chance at the evening show. A few seconds later I heard several girls laughing out loud. Thandi pinched and tugged at my nipples without compassion. She humped her pelvis against my ass. "Are you wet? I bet you are, aren't you slut? A slut like you probably gets off on showing off her body. Tell me, have these young girls made you wet?"

"Yes," I admitted. I dared not lie and risk losing a point.

"Do you want her to see how I've got your slutty little pussy under my control?"

"God no!"

"Then get those nimble fingers into my panties. Go on, reach behind you. That's my girl."

She was already soaked. I worked her pussy while she teased my breast. We - I mean I was in constant danger of being exposed. Thandi's body was hid behind mine.

"Mmmm-I love your soft fingers," she whispered in my ear. "Look in the mirror, my soft girl. Tell me what you see."

I looked in the mirror. Watched my hand working underneath her skirt. Watched Miss Moore tug and pull on my hard nipples. Watched as she held my body tight and pushed her hips against my arse. She could just as well have been fucking me, and judging from the expression on my face, the flush on my cheeks and breasts, and my hardened nipples, I was desperate to be fucked - by anyone.

"A-a turned on woman," I admitted.

"Look again," she said. "I see a horny little pussy pet. What do you see?"

"Oh God," I groaned. "A horny- a horny little pussy pet. Please Miss Moore, please take the belt off. I'll do anything."

She continued tugging at my nipples, further elongating them. "I know you will," she said. "And what I want you to do is show this girl how pretty, how long, how erect your nipples are."

"Oh, please don't," I gasped, but made no move to stop her and she continued her manipulations. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Monique said, letting go of my nipples. I hurriedly removed my hand from her panties, and wiped away the stickiness on the back of my skirt.

There were two girls now. "Wow," said the newer girl, staring at my nipples. I looked down in horror and realized that not only were they now erect, but they were decorated with reddened tell-tell pinch marks.

"Go on Pet, raise your arms, so they can dress you. Quickly. You are holding up progress."

There was nothing I could do, but meekly lift my arms up and lock my hands around the opposite elbows.

The first girl looked hesitant, but the newer girl smiled and took a small bra from her. "This is a nice half-bra. It provides a lot of lift."

She talked to Thandi, treating me as if I weren't there. Worse, she took her time fitting me, adjusting my breast this way and that until she was satisfied.

"How's that?"

"Perfect," said Thandi. "I'll take two of them. Black and red. What do you have there?"

"That's a corset. You mentioned taking a few years off. This will sure do it," the new girl said. "Can I help put it on her?"

"Sure," Thandi said.

The little bitch did a good job of it. I thought she was going to crush my ribs putting the restrictive garment on me. By the time she was finished, I could barely breathe.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers
12