Amber at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over, suddenly in a panic that all those horror stories about women disappearing in a park at night were true. I saw two feet, pointed away from us, about five yards away. My eyes followed a pair of pants up to a guy's butt. He carried a camera, and was holding it up to his face, ready to take a picture.

Just then, Lisa slipped two fingers into my hole. I tried to stop, but I couldn't prevent the sudden intake of breath. The man froze at my gasp, and then started looking around. I knew we were busted, so instead of waiting for trouble, I lifted my lips to Lisa's labia and pulled her clit into my mouth. Her head rose straight up into the air and she groaned loudly.

The guy sucked a breath in like he'd been punched. Either Lisa didn't hear him, or she thought it was me, or she was too distracted by my tongue dashing back and forth across her clit to notice. The guy with the camera pointed the it down at us. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. He snapped quick pictures, then quietly backed away. When he was about twenty feet away, he put the camera on a fallen tree and opened his fly.

My innards boiled. Lisa lowered her mouth to my sex again, and moaned. "Mmmm. Someone got turned on while she was licking me."

I grinned around her clit, released her, and slid my tongue into her pussy. It was a hard reach, and I could not go far, but she squirmed her groin back against my mouth all the same.

The guy with the camera had his erection out. He stroked it casually, like he was sitting on a couch watching a porno. I don't know why, but this turned me on more than the rest. I felt guilty that Lisa didn't know about him, but I couldn't figure out how to tell her without scaring her, or him. But he was stroking himself so sweetly. It had been a while since I'd seen a guy's prick, almost as long since I'd been with a woman. My nipples hummed, eager and hungry for someone's touch.

It didn't take Lisa long to reach her release. It had been a long time, and I was way too frenzied to drag it out. I licked and sucked at her until she came. Her orgasm manifested as a sideways twisting of her spine, which shook her pussy back and forth in front of me. Her inner lubricants seeped out to my tongue, sweet, tangy and hot.

The guy reached the end of his road as well. I couldn't see much, but his breathing intensified, his fist blurred, and I heard the drops of his ejaculate making relatively loud thumps on the foliage and dead leaves. I can't say why, but having this stranger watching me, beating himself off while Lisa and I worked each other over, left me so aroused.

He suddenly zipped up his pants, grabbed his camera, and ran. Lisa lifted her head at the noise, then got up to a kneeling position. Where I was lying, still between her thighs, I could see her face silhouetted against the sky, that beautiful, upturned nose glistening with my juices. She started to giggle.

"I think we might have been spotted," she whispered.

She looked down at me. She leaned over, pulled one of my nipples between her lips. I shivered at her touch. Everyone had gotten off but me, it seemed, but I could absorb her attention for hours, if I had to. The men in my life had always hated that I had far more stamina than they.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"I want to fuck you, Amber," she whispered. She crawled around and came down atop me, our legs interwoven, her forearms under my shoulders. Her nipples hung down against me, sagged so wonderfully, and her pussy-laden mouth touched my lips. We ground our hips and rolled around on my coat. Her wet skin glided against my pussy, drove me wild. She sucked on my breasts when she wasn't caressing them with one hand, and I licked her nipples until they stood up, hard and serious. Her groans brought erotic tingles up my spine, and her hair lashing across my chest somehow made my hips buck, as if with that hair she touched some inner chord I'd not even known I had.

The orgasm crept up on me. I think it was her hair. Curly, long, and silky across my nipples, a caress of wind-borne gossamer. Her lips closed on one of my nipples, and she back her hips away from me enough to slip her hand down to my surging gash. Her finger found my delicate folds, slimy from our desire, and slipped down that narrow track into my pussy. She slipped her middle finger in as well, and shoved her thumb so hard against my clit that I gasped. Between her lips, her thumb, and those two little fingers sliding in and out of me, my body had taken enough. It lashed out with a surprise orgasm that forced me into a complete lock. Every muscle I had, including a few I'd forgotten about, tightened to ripcords, contorted my body, brought a strained scream of release. I couldn't breathe; my chest contracted hard. My hips jerked. My body thrashed. Like a coke-addled marionette, I twisted and heaved. Lisa clung to me like a sailor to his ship on stormy seas.

Finally it was over. I sagged back against the ground. My head rolled to one side and between one breath and the next I was asleep. I woke later, cold and wet, with Lisa curled up against my side. She had draped our coat across us. She propped herself on one elbow when I lifted my head to look around. It was still dark, and a heavy fog had drifted across the city.

"How long did I sleep?"

"About an hour." She shivered but did not otherwise complain. I admired her clinging to me without fuss over the cold. It was...romantic. I could fall in love, I think.

"Let's go back to the cars," I said.

She helped me up. Even an hour later, my legs were weak, my knees shaky. I laughed at my frailty. What was it about good sex that left a person feeling about a hundred years old? Lisa giggled, and when we had our coats on, she took my hand again.

"So does this mean I get that raise?"

I gaped at her, which brought another giggle. She squeezed my ass-cheek through my coat.

"Just kidding. Let's go to my place. I'll make you some more coffee you don't like."

I laughed. "So, no clothes at work tomorrow?"

12