Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of," She takes one more shot and I grimace. I guess she plans to be blackout drunk by the end of the night. "You get laid yet?"

The smile disappears and I finish the rest of my beer. I think back to the image of Dani's dark hair between my legs, her pink tongue assaulting my clit. "No," I whisper. I try to shake the tingles from my toes.

"Can I ask what happened?" She comes to sit on my lap.

I lean back against the leg of the couch and sigh. Now is a good a time as any. "Have you heard from her?"

This surprises Stacy. "Yeah, I mean she has one of her drivers take me to and from work everyday. Wait, have you talked to her?" She is concerned.

I lean my head against her shoulder. At least she is keeping her promise. She's keeping Stacy safe, and from my last call with my mom, she is also keeping an eye on her.

"We just need a break," I try to make it sound like it is mutual but I know she can see through it. "I miss her."

Stacy wraps her arms around me and rubs my back. "Well, I know that you really care about her, and she really cares about you so it'll all work out." I sigh and hope this is all true. "Now, do you think Scar likes girls in short skirts or tight pants?"

******

I want to run into her arms. It is like God heard my prayers and delivered her to me in one piece. Right now though, the murderous look on her face has me glued to the bed.

"What the hell, Scar." Dani sounds irritated. She's trying to keep her tone light but I can tell she's pissed.

Scar stands straight once she realizes there's no danger. While Dani might not be a stranger breaking into Scar's house I think Scar should still be cautious.

"I pay you to keep her safe not to try and get in her pants!" Her voice rises at the end.

My jaw drops. Dani is paying Scar? I thought this was all a favor.

Scar puts her hands up. "I'm going to go for a run." She closes the door behind her.

Suddenly I'm alone in the room with the girl of my dreams and nightmares. She's standing there, still very angry, but my heart is stuttering and my body is humming to finally be in the same room again. My breath quickens and my breasts tighten. I bite my lip to keep from saying something stupid.

"Don't look at me like that." She sounds breathless and her eyes are cautious.

I am surprised by the anger that seeps through my veins at her words. I never thought I would be capable of feeling anything but adoration towards Dani. But she can't just waltz into my life and get mad when I have a primal reaction towards her.

So she's just going to push me away, again? After all of these months she is going to show her face here only to shut me down again?

I sit up straighter. "You get mad at Scar for no reason and get mad at me when I show you I only want you!"

She runs a hand through her hair and blows out a breath. "We can't!"

I kick my blanket off and hop off the bed. I feel my heart breaking again because this is the hundredth time Dani is rejecting me and I can't take it anymore. I want to ball up and cry but I channel those feelings to fuel my anger. I make my way to her and push her shoulders.

"Get out!" I catch her off guard the first time and she stumbles. She doesn't even budge the next couple of shoves. "I don't want you here! Get out!" My voice is cracking. I want to run into her arms and kiss her like there is no tomorrow but my pride has had enough.

She grabs my wrists and pulls me closer to her after a couple of seconds. I feel the tears streaming down my face and hate myself for being so emotional. Her clear blue eyes hold my gaze for a couple of seconds and I stop breathing. How can she see me like this a not feel anything? All of these months of missing her and trying to contact her and getting hit with a wall each time break me down. How can she ignore each call, text, and email? As if I am just some random girl she can just shake off. I whisper out the next words before I can stop myself:

"I hate you."

******

"Roger is just the sweetest man ever!" My mom gushes over the phone.

I laugh and point to the milk across the aisle. Scar grabs a gallon and pushes the cart beside me. "I'm glad to hear that mom. Does he only take you to work?"

Scar puts more groceries into the cart while I look at the beers in front of me.

"Dani said I can use him for whatever. So he has been helping out around the house. You know how your father used to take care of everything." My heart jumps at hearing Dani's name. I want to ask if she has seen her lately but I stop myself. According to my mom we are doing just fine and that is the only reason she is letting Dani help her. I know it took a lot of convincing for my mom to accept Roger's help but I also know she has been lonely since my dad past away four years ago. If she knew Dani had broken up with me (even though she really never officially ended it), she would kick Roger to the curb. I couldn't let that happen. I can't protect my mom when I am hundreds of miles away. I know Roger is more than just a chauffer, I trust him to keep her safe.

"Speaking of, Dani just dropped by yesterday for dinner." My heart flutters. It's been three months since I have heard from her. My nightmares are not getting any better and I know if I can just hear her voice, once, I can get through this. "She is just the sweetest girl I have ever met. And she cares so much about you. She was telling me how well you're doing in your classes."

I turn to look at Scar who is trying to find the best-looking apples. 'Traitor' I want to yell at her. I know she has been keeping Dani up to date in my life and yet I can't even get one word about how she is doing. Scar is the best person to cover for Dani; she never lets anything slip and only lets me know what she wants.

"I gotta go mom," I say before I ask something that will ruin this whole charade. "I love you, tell Roger I said hi."

******

I hear the front door close and my eyes pop open. I blink a couple of times and look to my left. Stacy is gone. I sit up, panicking for a seconds before I hear her voice downstairs. I slowly open my door and silently make my way to the top of the stairs. I hear her and Scar talking but strain to make out what they say. Then I hear their voices begin to rise.

I want to interfere but stop myself.

"Why can't you just admit you like me?" Stacy sounds angry.

"Just stop," I hear Scar's quiet but firm voice. "Go to bed, Stacy."

I know from the light outside it is probably six in the morning. Scar probably just got back from her run and Stacy has been waiting to talk to her. I want to shake some sense into Stacy but I feel for her. This is her third time visiting and it has been five months since she has met Scar. The last time she was here she all but threw herself at Scar and it was all for nothing. Scar wants nothing to do with her or anyone else for that matter. Their whole situation reminds me of my very own. But no matter how many times I tell Stacy to stay away from Scar, she just gets more and more determined. I don't know if it is because Scar is the first girl that doesn't fall at her feet or if she really likes her, but I can't keep letting her get her hopes up. It is bad enough one of us is already in a hopeless romantic situation.

"Then say it, tell me you want nothing to do with me and I will leave you alone." Stacy sounds stubborn which sometimes means she knows Scar won't. I know last time she was here, her and Scar were alone more because I was really busy with school and my tutoring lessons. Stacy never told me they have gotten close since then. Besides her occasional questioning of Scar's whereabouts, Stacy never said anything through the phone. How could I be so blind to their drama? Maybe because I was already drowning in my own.

"Stop acting like a child." Scar's voice is rising. I have never heard her raise her voice before.

"Just say it and I will stop all of this. It doesn't matter that I know you better than anyone else or that you confided in me all of those nights. I will throw it all out the window if you tell me you want nothing to do with me."

I'm holding my breath. I feel bad about eavesdropping but I can't help it. I feel like it's my heart on the line, and that's because it might as well be.

Then I hear muffled moaning and I know they're kissing. I smile a little and walk back into my room, closing the door behind me. Way to go Stacy!

Suddenly the yelling starts again and the front door slams. Then there is silence.

I open my door and see Stacy stomping up the stairs. She has tears in her eyes and throws herself face first onto my bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask quietly. I sit next to her and rub her back. Her shoulders are shaking.

"I hate her!"

I sigh at her poor choice of words. Stacy is incapable of holding a grudge, let alone hate anyone. Rejection is a bitch and Stacy has never been on the receiving end of it.

******

"I want you on top." Dani orders.

We have been lying next to each other for the last couple of minutes while I have tried to catch my breath. The sun is mostly gone and we're almost sitting in the dark. We only have a little time left before she leaves. Once she leaves I don't know when I will see her again. I shake my head to stop myself from getting upset.

I feel myself blush at the thought of being on top. This is only the second time I have ever been with a girl, the first time Dani held me against the wall as she gave multiple orgasms with her skilled fingers. The second time was a couple of minutes ago with her skilled tongue.

"I don't know how," I admit, shy.

She kisses me and I taste myself on her lips. I smell myself too and feel turned on.

She grabs my hips and flips us over so I'm on top. She kisses me until I forget that I am embarrassed by my lack of knowledge. I'm breathing hard again and suck on her bottom lip. Her hands guide my legs and finally I sit up to catch my breath and understand what she wants of me.

She pulls on one of my legs to the side and moves one of her legs in between mine. She moves my other leg to the other side and grips my hips when she is satisfied. Very slowly she lowers me so that my bare pussy lips are inches away from her glistening ones. My juices soon coat Dani's trimmed bush when she fully lowers me to her. Both of our wet lips rub against one another and I gasp of the feeling. Both of her hands come up and I hold on to them as I set the pace. I rock my hips back and forth feeling our juices mix making our grinding more efficient. My head falls back and I feel my fiery curls brush against my back. My eyes roll back when Dani rolls her hips so that they meet each of my thrusts. We go at it for a little while and I feel my orgasm building. I open my eyes and look down at her. She's watching me intently. She takes my breast into her hand and twists my nipple. I squirm even more, thrusting more urgently.

I begin to moan again. "I'm close." I warn when I can't take anymore.

"Come for me, Sunshine."

And I do, hard. I hear her growl and her hands pull on my hips until it is almost painful. With a final groan her body trembles and she sighs. A smile breaks through her face.

"Come here."

We lay in each other's arms. I feel her lips on my head a couple of times and just nuzzle closer to her. This is where I want to be for the rest of my life.

"My mom died when I was nineteen." She says to break the silence.

I gasp and turn to look up at her.

There a slight frown on her lips. Her brows are furrowed. "She died in a car accident. That left me with no family but Pete, my step dad."

I rest my head against her chest and listen attentively.

"She didn't have much, which means she didn't leave me anything, so I had to find a job and I was willing to put off school for a while. I had gotten into Harvard and they paid for my classes but I didn't have money to get by." She runs her hands through my hair and has a faraway look on her face. "That's when Pete stepped in. I knew he was in some illegal business but my mom didn't care and I was away at college so I didn't have to deal with it. But after her death, he promised he would get me through school. I was naive then. I thought I would go to school, get a degree, and pay him back once I got a job. A week after I graduated he came to collect and there was no choice as to how I would pay him back." There is anger in her tone.

I hug her tightly.

"We came to an agreement. I would help him run an efficient business and he would let me bow out after a couple of years. It was hell. I had to learn everything, meet some really atrocious people, and get my hands dirty." She kisses the top of my head. "When my time was up I should have been free to walk away, and technically I was. Until he offered to lend me some cash to start my own restaurant. I didn't want it. It was already bad enough that I was using the money I made with him to help me start a new life. I didn't want anymore 'loans' for him. But Pete doesn't really ever give you a choice."

The silence is deafening. I try not to think of all the things Dani has done in her past. I know she a good person inside.

"And, well you know what happens next."

"Dani, there has to be a better way." I sit up and look down at her. She puts her hands behind her head. I try not to get distracted by her beautiful breast and taut body. "You do this for him now, then he'll just come a couple of years later and ask for more." I am sure she has already thought of this but she hasn't explained to me what her plan is. I feel like I am in the dark and I know that is her intention.

"Don't worry, Sunshine. Nothing is going to happen to you." She looks away.

"I am talking about you! What if something happens to you?" I throw myself on top of her and cry against her. "Dani I can't-" I cry harder and she hugs me. "I love you." I say over and over again.

She shushes me and pulls me tighter.

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

I wake up the middle of the night to an empty bed.

******

Stacy is wearing her skimpiest black dress with red high heels. She has on bright red lipstick and her makeup is on point. I try to push away the guilty feeling I have in my gut. I know she's doing this to get back at Scar, who after much convincing decided to come out with us tonight. It is Stacy's last night here and after their shouting match a couple of days ago they have not talked. Stacy hasn't opened up to me so I have just tried to be a good hostess and take her out when she wants to. And tonight, she really wants to go out.

"Please behave," I warn before we head down stairs. I opt for a pair of black jeans, a dark green backless blouse, and Stacy's black pumps.

"You mean, get laid tonight? That is the goal." Stacy does a twirl in front of the mirror.

"I mean don't do anything you'll regret." I put my hair up in a ponytail. It is Friday night, the semester just finished and everyone is going to celebrate. I know Stacy is going to have a lot of heads turning I just hope she doesn't sleep with someone to spite Scar. If she wants to sleep with them to get over Scar, fine. But anytime I talk about Scar I see her mood darken. Stacy is too emotionally invested at this point.

"And be nice to Scar. It took me a lot of begging to get her to come out tonight."

Stacy turns to look at me. "The sooner I get laid the sooner I will be out of her hair." I shake my head. This is a bad idea.

Scar has a hard time meeting Stacy's eye when we make it down the stairs. She's blushing and keeps fumbling with the water bottle in her hand. She looks nice in some jeans, a school t-shirt, and a white torn up baseball cap. Scar doesn't have to do much to look nice, just being her aloof self always has the girls throwing themselves at her. She always is polite but firm with her rejections.

"Ready?" I ask when we stand in the living room long enough.

Scar nods and I take Stacy by the hand. She is trying hard to be cool with Scar but I can tell she's hurting.

The first part of the night goes by without incident. Stacy and I stay on the dance floor, ignoring guys that try to hit on us. I know Stacy is putting on a show for poor Scar who is drinking more than I have ever seen her in the last five months. I ache at the thought of Dani for a second. Is she drinking right now trying to forget about me? Yeah right, she probably already forgot about me.

I turn to Stacy and pull her close. "I need a drink, want anything?" She shakes her head and I leave the dance floor.

I make my way through the ocean of bodies. I'm sweating a lot more by the time I get to Scar, she's at the end of the bar. There are a couple of girls around her who look eager to catch her eye, she's not giving them the time of day though.

"Hey, can you get me two shots of vodka please!" I have to yell over the music.

Scar nods. I sit next to her and fan myself.

Her eyes make their way back to the dance floor while we wait for the drinks.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask before I chicken out.

She nods and looks at me.

I want to be careful, Scar has never been an open book and she has refused to answer questions in the past. "Are you seeing anyone?"

She snorts, which catches me off guard. "No." Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are glossy. She's drunk.

"Do you want to?" I ask, braver than I felt. Maybe the drinks would get her to open up.

She shakes her head. Before she can answer the bartender gives us the two shots of vodka. I offer her one, which she accepts. We hold them up and shoot them back. I shake my head at the disgusting taste.

"I can't." Scar says after a while.

I lean in and ask her to repeat herself. When she does I feel old feelings creeping in. That's the same thing Dani said to me many times. Dani doesn't think she can have a relationship with me, for my own good. I look back the dance floor and see Stacy dancing with another girl around her same height. They're giving the people around them a show.

Scar follows my line of sight and I see her jaw clench.

"You can't or you won't?" I try not to sound bitter but it is hard. Poor Stacy has sealed a fate just as bad as mine.

Just then I see Stacy and the girl she is dancing with make out. I try not to judge at the sight of them sucking faces but it is hard. Scar is out of her seat and makes her way towards in no time. I am rooted to my spot and feel my jaw drop. Once she's next to them Scar grabs Stacy's arm and pulls her away from the other girl. They bicker back and forth and a circle forms around them. Scar looks around her for a second and shakes her head. She drops Stacy's arm and makes her way towards me.

"Amber, I need to go." She shoots back the rest of her drink and almost runs out the door.

Stacy removes the girl's hand from around her waist and makes her way to me.

"Where did she go?" She's upset.

"Leave her alone," I say over the music. "It's not worth it." I wish I could listen to my own advice. Yet here I am waiting on a girl that has not made any contact with my in the last five months. I am still holding out for her, ignoring anyone trying to get close to me because I only want her. I am pathetic.

Stacy moves past me and walks out the main entrance. I sigh and follow behind her.

"What do you want from me?" I follow Stacy's voice and see them walking across the street.

"Stacy, wait up." I quicken my pace.

"You tell me to leave you alone, I come out tonight to find someone else and you just ruined that."

"I don't care what the fuck you do, Stacy." Scar is fuming and I stumble when I hear her curse.

I pull on Stacy's arm when I finally catch up to her. "Stacy, let's go back. Or let's go somewhere else. We all have had too much to drink"

"Which is it Scar, do you want me or not?"

"Not this again." Scar says under her breath.