Amber's Enchantment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. Please hurt me, hurt me until I'm begging for my orgasm," she gasped, her voice an octave lower from the lust burning its way through her.

Releasing her suddenly, he ordered, "Get the straps and the rings, slave."

Amber rushed off, only to return a minute later with six silvery rings and several leather straps. The enchanted leather in the straps adhered to itself as he wrapped them around her ankles and two of the rings. Vesti pulled the rings out from Amber, to the front and back and released them. The enchantment on the rings held them in place once he wasn't touching them; effectively immobilizing her leg. The second leg was similarly rendered incapable of movement, spread three feet from the first.

Three more straps went around her arms, binding them behind her tight enough to force Amber's elbows to touch. Another strap was used to connect a ring to her wrists. Vesti smiled as he pulled the ring up, forcing Amber's arms up; and Amber to bend at the waist As her wrists ascended, Amber groaned in pain as her shoulders felt a burning agony begin to build. When Vesti released the ring, its magic resisted all the strain Amber put on it (the rings would only move if grasped with intent). As the pain increased, so did Amber's arousal as her natural pain/pleasure symbiosis kicked in.

The last two straps went around Amber's forehead and linked it to the final ring. Pulling it back, Vesti forced Amber's head up against the natural tendency to fall forward to take as much tension off her shoulders. Tears leaked form her eyes in response to the pain while she panted in combined desire and agony. When Vesti shed his robe, her mouth opened to invite his use.

Amber's head was at just the right height and Vesti thrust his cock into her waiting m mouth. As he entered, Amber closed and enveloped it in her moist warmth. On each back stroke, Amber's tongue swirled around the tip of it, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her Master. Each thrust into her mouth pushed her back against the pressure holding her in place, causing another wave of heightened pain to surge through her body. With each of those surges, her arousal increased, igniting a fire in her cunt and tits that demanded release.

Vesti growled as his pleasure grew to a near unbearable ache in his cock and balls. Like most wizards, he had discovered how to use his magic to prolong his sexual pleasure very early. He was doing that now, staving off his climax until he was literally incapable of maintaining the interruption of his mana flow that allowed orgasm. He grabbed Amber's body as he increased the sheer brutality of his rutting into her mouth. He could feel her tremble in pain beneath his hands as he forced her against the immovable restraints with increased force. When his release came, he pulled almost all the way out, letting just the tip remain in Amber.

Amber swallowed greedily, ignoring the pain in her throat from forcing cum down it while held at such an extreme angle. Like all slaves, Amber had a love of the taste of all sexual fluids. Her moans as she gulped her feast were part pleasure, part pain, and part anticipation. She knew from his past uses of her, that Vesti wasn't through with her yet. His cock recovered from orgasms faster than a male slave's and his appreciation for what Amber could endure had grown with his desires.

Not disappointing Amber, Vesti moved behind her and gave her taught ass a hard smack with his hand. Her squeal was music to his ears and he continued, reigning smacks across her ass and legs with force and speed. Soon her skin was flushed a deep red and Amber was panting as she neared that special point where the pain and pleasure cocktail would push her to the brink of climax.

"Please, Master, let me cum. I need to cum. Let your slave cum, Master," she begged, her body trembling as it threw off sweat from the exertions being forced on it.

"Not until I cum in you, slave," he replied, playing the game they'd played numerous times since she had arrived.

His cock, now hard again, was thrust into her cunt , sliding into the wet folds of her pussy with no resistance. Her near orgasmic quivers sent shockwaves of pleasure soaring through him and he grasped her hips to fuck her with the speed and power they both craved. Amber was incoherent, crying out in ecstatic agony as she fought to not cum in spite of her body's demand for release. With no training in orgasm control, Amber's struggles were as often a failure as they were a success. Usually, that success or failure was in Vesti's hands, as he could magically hold off his own climax for as longer than even a trained slave could.

This time, Vesti didn't hold himself back and Amber felt the glorious warmth of his semen filling her cunt, signaling her that she could let go. With a scream, she let the sensations wash over her, her pussy pulsing against his cock as her juices flowed freely, soaking her own legs, as well as Vesti's. Each shake of her body sent new waves of pain through her as she pulled against the position she was bound in, prolonging her climax significantly.

When her orgasm(s) finally faded, Amber hung loosely in the bindings, her body spent and sore. Vesti used the rings holding her head and arms in place to pull her up. After making sure she had her balance back, he released her legs from their immobilization. Pulling her to him, Vesti embraced his temporary slave, kissing her deeply; sure that he'd been spoiled for any other woman. And wondering what he'd do after she returned to her house in a couple of days.

*****

"Thank you," Melan offered as she and the trader exchange copper for candles. Once again, she fought to hold her surprise in check at the sheer quantity of goods he'd provided. In the back of her mind was the thought that the deals she was getting were too good to be true, but there had been no problems with any of the other trades she'd made in the last year. In fact, the level of profit she'd been getting had increased steadily as time passed and more deals were made. The goods the trader provided were of exceptional quality and sometimes unavailable anywhere else.

"It was nothing," the shadowy trader replied. "We thank you for the generous offering of copper payment," it added, the creature's indistinct arm waving at the pile of ingots next to it. "Contact us whenever you need more goods."

"I will, rest assured of that," she assured him. "The usual method will continue to work?"

"Yes, we have received such messages as always."

"Good," she replied, picking up the container of candles and turning towards the hidden entry again. As the door swung closed behind her, the trader seemed to float over the pile of copper. Then, it faded from view, as if dissolving into nothing.