Amber's New Job Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was sitting on her bed a few feet away. A stunning lightly freckled red head in her early 40's, her trim figure featured some of few non-silicone enhanced breasts in her stable. They were small and delightfully pert.

"How's she doing? This is her second run through the crowd."

"My girls report she's completely compliant and an orgasm machine: she just keeps coming. She keeps asking about you; she wants the girls to tell you what a good little whore she is." She stopped, then added, "I think she's broken."

"A little more breaking won't hurt. We have big plans for her."

She got off the bed and walked over to me. "You must, considering what you're paying me." I turned to face her, our naked breasts touching. I kissed her, my lips lightly brushing hers.

"You've earned every penny. Your performance has been remarkable."

She nibbled on my ear and sank a tongue inside it.

"I'm glad we could be of service. In fact, by my calculation we've made so much money I've decided to write off my time. I'm on the house."

My hands went to her ass, pulling her wet pussy to mine. We exchanged a longer deeper kiss and headed back to bed.

* * * *

That night, on the flight back from Las Vegas, I handed the Judge her wedding ring.

"Ma'am, I don't want it. I belong to you now."

"I know you do pet. Look at the engraving inside."

"I am Amber's," was stenciled on the ring's inner surface The Judge read it out loud. Close to tears, she said, "It's beautiful."

"I need you to pretend to be a judge and a wife a little bit longer."

"Whatever you say Ma'am."

During the weeks before trial my prime responsibility was to tighten my hold on the Judge, but that was easy. She was thoroughly broken. Each night we met in her office for a spanking, after which she ate my pussy - she got pretty good at it - and then I fucked her with an array of dildos. Several times a week I interrupted her with summary order to service a stranger drawn from society's dregs. On weekends I passed her around lesbian clubs like chattel.

As the trial approached Judge Bush ruled in favor of both parties on a variety of issues, but sided with the defendants on the most important questions and on anything that could lead to reversal of the Court's decision. Her tone when discussing the case was not dismissive of the Richards' position, but expressed healthy doubt.

Two days before trial, after the parties spent a fortune bringing expert witnesses to town and preparing testimony, the Judge announced she had a medical emergency - a diagnosis procured with Willie's assistance. After two weeks to allow her medications to flush from her system she would need surgery. The case could not be presented to a jury in two weeks. The Judge offered to work late each day and decide the matter herself. The defense accepted immediately. The Richards, after a night of faux deliberations, agreed.

Five weeks later the Judge issued her ruling. The decision was well-reasoned and thorough - Michelle wrote it - and awarded our clients $457 million. The defendants made noises about an appeal, but knew they had little chance and the award was earning more than $50,000.00 interest daily. The case settled for $425 million. The Richards shut down their practice to build their mountain-side Hawaiian home; their future called for the more leisurely life of consulting. Denise and I got bonuses that would have allowed us to retire.

I prepared the Judge for life without me. She returned her wedding ring - I still have it, it is my talisman - and worked out a happy accommodation with her husband. I got her to the gym and re-did her hair and make-up. While she'd never be gorgeous, she became an attractive middle-aged woman. Michelle introduced her to a well-known Southern California divorce attorney - I'm sure you've seen her on television - who is also a lesbian dominatrix. The Judge took a job with her in Los Angeles. By all reports she is quite happy.

I applied to several top graduate schools. The strong performance of my last two years, an exceptional GRE score, and strong recommendations got me to the interview process where I, of course, excelled.

I returned to our community and established a regional executive search firm. I've considered taking it national, but, as structured I have complete control, something I do not want to surrender. I also make more money than I know how to spend.

Regina, my sweet sweet lady, and I remain devoted in spirit, if not always in body. She is our district attorney and the most influential politician in our county, able to elect, or un-elect, the sheriff, county president, or any councilperson. Our devotees, still introduced through our yoga group, form a web on which we rely.