Amber's Ordeal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweating, out of breath and panting from the physical exertion Trent said between gasps of breath, "You are nothing more than a product to me. You're like a cow, nothing else. Get that through your head. My job is to herd you to market. If you don't comply you will be punished swiftly and harshly. Now when I release your hands you are going to get up and put that pack on over there and move out. If you don't or you give me anymore lip I will do far worse to you next time. Do you understand?"

Tears still streaming down her face she looked up at him through blood shot eyes. She was just now realizing how serious this predicament was and how cruel Trent could be. Amber nodded her head in understanding.

Trent uncuffed her hands and she gradually stood up. As her cuffed tits stuck straight out and her blonde pussy was exposed for the whole world to see she became resigned to her predicament for the moment. She rubbed her welted and bruised ass as she walked over and picked up her back pack. After she flung it on over her shoulders Trent took the lead. Amber didn't need much coaxing to fall in step. Each time she stumbled from her ankle cuffs her restrained tits reminded her that she had to keep up with his pace. She did not know for certain where she was headed. All she knew for sure was it was towards a destiny not of her choosing and that some how, some way, she had to escape.

12