Ambiramus Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion of a fun weekend for Cindy, Mark and friends.
10.5k words
4.77
10.1k
30

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N -- Hello. So, as noted at the beginning and end of the last chapter, this chapter hasn't been changed from its original premise. But, after this, the story will return to its more 'romantic' setting, though there will still be the occasional bit of fun between Mark, Cindy and one or two others. From comments I've seen, a couple of you are hoping Alexa will remain a part of their lives. We'll just have to see what happens...

*****

Alexa had turned around while she'd been asleep, waking to find her head against my chest. Cindy hadn't moved, feeling her cock pressing into my back. She sensed I was awake as she started to giggle. "Don't worry, not going to fuck you," she whispered, "Are you sore?"

"A little tender," I admitted.

"We won't be fucking you today," she assured me, "It's all about you fucking us. Tomorrow, it'll be whatever takes your fancy."

"I want you to make love to me," Alexa whispered, looking up to meet my eyes, "More than I wanted to fuck you, Mark."

"I'm thinking I'll make breakfast," Cindy said, "While you two make love."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I mean, I thought..."

"I'm here, Mark. You're not doing anything wrong." She made sure I turned around to meet her eyes, taking my hands in hers. "Alexa needs you right now. She's my best friend, and she needs some love, the sort of love you can give her."

"Your heart is almost too big at times, sweetheart."

"I love my friends. I love you a hell of a lot more, but I want my friends to be as happy as I am. Alexa will walk out of here later with an enormous smile on her face and love in her heart."

Kissing my girlfriend as passionately as I could manage, I replied softly, "Only if you're sure."

"I am, baby. Put on a smile on the face of my friend. When you're finished, come join us for breakfast."

As soon as Cindy closed the door, Alexa leapt on me, her mouth hungry to be attached to mine. Resting on top of me, I felt her cock getting hard against me, but she had no interest in fucking me that morning, moving straight down my body to take my cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck," I groaned as it slid into her warm, wet mouth. "Don't make me cum. I want to cum in you."

She looked up and smiled. "Well, looks like you're doing that twice. I'm swallowing your load, Mark, then you're leaving one in my arse. Got a problem with that?"

I made her giggle as I looked thoughtful for a couple of seconds before replying with a cheeky grin. "No. No problem at all."

Sitting up a little, I ran my hand through her strawberry blonde hair, wondering if it was real or not. But it didn't really matter, it did look good on her. Her green eyes shone with delight as she continued looking up at me. And what I could say is that her enthusiasm alone was going to make me cum quickly, but she had a very talented tongue at the same time.

Letting her know how good it was earned another smile. My hips started to move of their own volition after a little while as I felt my orgasm starting to build. That just had her sucking me even harder, desperate to make me cum in her mouth. Loved a woman who was so willing to take a load in her mouth. Cindy did it nearly all the time when blowing me, except for that occasional times when I blasted on her face.

"I'm close," I warned her. Another smile as she seemed to almost double down again. No chance of delaying an orgasm then, warning her I was about to cum before I groaned, feeling cum just blast from my cock. Fucking hell, it felt good, sagging back on the bed as I'm sure she gulped down loudly to prove she was swallowing.

She kept sucking until I went at least partially soft, sitting up on her knees before she leaned down to kiss me. "Well, I enjoyed the taste of your cum in return, baby," she whispered.

Running my fingers through her hair, she smiled almost shyly despite what she'd just done, and what we'd done the previous night. Sitting down on my groin, she leaned down to kiss me again, eventually rolling her over so I was between her legs, no real surprise I was rock hard again rather quickly. Cindy usually kept me hard through at least one orgasm nowadays, something that delighted her when we were having a great night together.

Definitely surprised Alexa when I grabbed the lube but, instead of applying that first, I got down myself, running my tongue along her cock, then her balls, before I reached her arse. She had a tight little arse herself, and she moaned softly when my tongue got to work. "Oh baby, so few like doing it," she whispered.

"You should ask Cindy how often I eat her arse nowadays," I replied, chuckling again.

Though I could have teased her all morning, it was obvious Alexa wanted to make love. I didn't want to but I had to ask when she'd last been fucked, as if it was recently, I figured she wouldn't need too much preparation. Cindy could just about just apply lube and slide her cock inside me nowadays. Sometimes hurt a little bit to start, but it was usually fine if we were slow and careful.

"It's been far too long, Mark," Alexa said sadly.

"Okay, I'll take my time right now so it won't hurt."

"Thank you, baby."

Taking my time getting her ready with my fingers had her making some noises I enjoyed. Her eyes closed as she smiled, leaning down to kiss her every so often, before she opened her eyes and suggested she was ready and rather eager for my cock. Not willing to deny her what she wanted, I removed my fingers and aimed my cock instead.

She was very tight. The sort of tightness that suggested she'd had nothing inside her for a long time, not even a toy or two. I know that's not actually how it all works, but it's how I liked to think about it sometimes. I took my time sliding my cock in her, making her gasp as the head slipped inside her tight little hole before I ever so slowly slid the rest in. Once I was buried, she leaned up to kiss me deeply, both of us moaning at the intensity.

Feeling her long legs wrap around me, my thrusting was slow to start as I watched her face, making sure she was enjoying it. Her fingers ran up and down my back, receiving compliments about my physique. I was worried I'd been losing definition as I hadn't been to the gym much, but I still kept busy and my diet was fine.

"You're fucking fit yourself, Alexa," I said softly, "Definitely going to give those tits you have some attention this weekend."

"Want to fuck them?"

"Been a while since I had a good titty fuck."

Alexa was soon begging me to go a little harder, a little faster. I was glad she'd blown me first. She was so tight, so hot, I would have cum within a couple of minutes. She started stroking her cock at the same time, joking that she'd race me to orgasm. Taking her legs from around me, I spread them nice and wide and really started to drive my cock into her, angling each thrust the right way.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that, baby," she moaned.

"Cum for me, Alexa. I want to see your chest covered in your creamy white goodness."

"Lick it up for me, baby?"

"Gladly, once I've filled your arse with my own."

Watching Alexa shoot made me stop as it was a thing of beauty. She moaned loudly as rope after rope fired from her long, thick cock. I leaned down immediately to lick up the cum that coated her tits as I started pumping her again immediately. "Fuck me, baby. Fill me up!" she cried.

No surprise that I heard the door open, assuming the others had all come to watch me cum in Alexa. I kissed her again as I was now pounding her hard. Breaking the kiss, I rested my forehead against hers, warning I was close. I kept going and going until I simply couldn't hold it back any longer, groaning again as I came hard. "That's it, baby. That's it. Cum in me," she whispered.

"Fuck... Alexa..."

She ran her fingers through my hair. "That's what I wanted, baby. I wanted that from the moment I saw you."

We kissed softly as we both settled down from our orgasm. She gazed into my eyes and I could see how she felt about me in just those emerald green orbs. I immediately worried about Alexa getting hurt if she grew too attached.

"Hungry?" Cindy asked, Alexa and I glancing to see everyone had come to watch the last couple of minutes.

"Is it okay if I sit at the table with his cum leaking out of me?"

"Of course."

I cleaned myself up and dressed before joining them out in the kitchen. Cindy and the girls had cooked up a storm, and after enjoying some hot sex not long after waking up, I was starving. Cindy made sure I sat down and had a full plate in front of me, the table surrounded by six beautiful women, sipping at their coffee or tea, as Alexa and I had been making love longer than anticipated.

There were a couple of jokes in my direction, particularly at the fact I didn't appear too sore. I assured them that a certain part of my body was tender, but I did feel better than I thought I would. Cass was blunt in the fact that she wanted me to fuck her at least once over the next couple of days. Melanie wanted something a little more loving, Emma wanted to ride me something fierce, Georgie actually suggested tying her up and just using abusing her little hole. Almost choked on the bacon I was chewing at that suggestion.

Heading to the living room after we'd all helped clean up the kitchen, Cindy wasted little time lowering my shorts before stripping herself naked, straddling my lap. Emma passed her a bottle of lube, quickly lubing up my cock before getting her arse ready for me. "Putting on a show, are we?" I asked.

"They wanted to see us make love, and I've waxed lyrical about how much I love riding your cock, Mark." She leaned down and kissed me. "Plus, Alexa has made you cum twice this morning, so I know I'm going to be riding your cock for quite a while."

"Better take off my shirt as you're going to cum."

Cindy showed off, that much was obvious, even to me. Bouncing up and down quickly. Moaning loudly. Plenty of comments about how great my cock felt buried inside her. She stroked her cock at the same time, and I think turned herself on so much, she left an enormous load on my chest within around ten minutes. She needed to stop riding me as the orgasm was intense.

Grabbing her wrist, I sucked her fingers and thumb clean. "He loves my cum," she whispered, that sweet smile on her face I always love to see. She used her fingers to clean my chest, sharing the rest of her cum before we resumed making out as she rode me far slower than before. "Fuck, I love his cock," she moaned softly.

The girls watched us in silence as Cindy rode me. I was so focused on her, I pretty much forgot about everyone else. I think Cindy forgot about them as well, her eyes never leaving mine. "I love you," I whispered.

"Love you so much," she whispered back. Caressing her cheek, I pulled her close, kissing her deeply. She moaned into my mouth, wrapping my fingers around her cock, stroking her back to life again. "Oh baby, I'm not sure..."

"But you like it?"

"I love your fingers around my cock, Mark."

Cindy was relentless. I didn't feel an orgasm approaching yet. Riding me faster and faster, no doubt wanting me to orgasm, only then did we seem to remember that we had an audience. I saw her cheeks glow as she looked around. I saw five faces smiling at us when I looked around. In fact, smiles and wet cheeks. I guess they were watching two people making love.

"Almost feel guilty about last night," Cass joked.

"We've agreed to film ourselves make love. Mark, would you mind..."

"Not at all, if they want to see us."

"I'd love a video of you two," Alexa said without hesitation. No surprise the other four quickly agreed.

When I felt the urge to cum, I easily picked her up and rested her on the ground. Eagerly spreading her legs wide, she basically demanded that I fuck her until I cum. Two minutes later, she got what she wanted. Then I nearly collapsed on top of her, arms and legs wrapping around me as usual, soft kisses on my cheek. "Just what I wanted, handsome," she cooed into my ear, "I can't get enough of you. You're my drug."

"So I'm addictive?"

"My god, so addictive, Mark. I think about you all damned day, waiting for my next fix of you."

"Fucking hell, Cindy, you've got it bad," Emma exclaimed, to the chuckles of the others.

"I think it's sweet," Melanie said, "They're obviously in love... Despite the fact we gangbanged her boyfriend last night!"

Cindy and I got up, wiping ourselves down, Cindy putting on panties as she always liked feeling me leak out of her afterwards, even when going to sleep. Throwing on some clothes again myself, Cindy warned the girls to give me a little time to rest and recuperate. Being fucked was one thing, constant fucking was another. "Can we fuck him?" Cass asked hopefully.

"No. He's still tender. Aren't you, baby?"

"I am, sweetheart. If you want a little more fun tonight, then I'm game if you are. Before then, you girls need to get dressed up for lunch. I know there's a nice little bar just a short drive away we can have lunch and drinks."

"What would you like us in?" Georgie wondered.

"A dress or a skirt. Particularly you, Alexa. Show off those long legs of yours."

"Maybe you can spread them wide later and fuck me again?"

Smirking, shaking my head, I muttered, "I should have known."

"I loved you inside me, handsome. I haven't had a good dick in so long." I met her eyes. Though she smiled, there was sadness in them. "Well, proper man dick anyway. Cass and Emma..."

"Cindy told me you sometimes fool around."

"We're friends who sometimes like to fuck," Cass explained, "We trust each other, and sometimes, we have a couple of drinks and let nature takes its course. Now that Cindy has you..."

Wrapping an arm around her, I asked quietly, "So who was your favourite?"

Her eyes flicked towards Emma then Alexa. "Emma's been my best friend for years. Alexa... Alexa has always been very special to me."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you at lunch," Alexa added.

"Before we go to lunch, can I ride him?" Emma asked, "Please? I really need his dick."

Cindy giggled, sliding off my lap before grabbing the base of my cock. "Suck him and get him hard, then you can ride him. Girls, let's get her ready for my boyfriend's thick cock."

As Emma happily sat on her knees between my legs, giving me quite the slow, sensual blow job, her arse was giving a lot of attention by the other five, lube, fingers, tongues all applied. What I didn't expect was Cass lubing up her cock and sliding her cock inside Emma. Instant throbbing erection, which made Emma smile.

That set off the fun as Georgie placed Melanie on her back, ensuring she had a pillow for her head, and got her ready for a fuck, while Alexa sat between Cindy's legs and gave her cock attention. She looked at me and blushed. "Do you mind?" Cindy asked.

"I'd be a hypocrite if I did. You're her friend. Another man? I'll admit, it would piss me off. Double standard, I know, but I'll always be honest about how I feel."

"Not going to happen anyway so don't worry about it," Cindy retorted as adamantly as I'd ever heard her say anything.

"Cass, he's ready. And while I love your cock..."

Cass leaned forward, kissing her cheek. "It's okay, gorgeous. I know how much you want him too. He's definitely fucking me after lunch."

"I'm looking forward to it, Cass."

Emma happily climbed up onto my lap, and after a quick application of lube, slid down my cock. Glancing at Alexa, I suggested that, if she really wanted, she could climb up on Cindy and enjoy her. Cindy leaned across to kiss my cheek as Alexa rather eagerly straddled Cindy's lap, and after preparing themselves, I watched as Cindy's cock slid inside Alexa. Within a couple of minutes, Alexa's long cock was slapping between the pair of them.

As for Emma, she started riding me very slow, focusing my attention on her completely. She leaned down to kiss me softly, quickly picking up in passion, and that had her riding me quicker. Gently grasping her cock, she moaned as I started to stroke her, eager to make her cum all over me.

"I wanted to fuck you, but I really want you to fuck me during that first visit," she confessed, "And every visit after that."

"This won't be the only time, Emma," Cindy said, "You're all going to have fun with him. I promise."

"This is why we love her too," Alexa moaned., "Well, we're all best friends and love each other."

I think it turned into a race between who'd cum first out of the four of us. Georgie was pounding the hell out of Melanie from what I could see out of the corner of my eye. Cass was sat beside me, stroking her cock. I felt a little bad that she seemed to be left out. Before I could say a word, she assured me just watching the six of us fucking was hot, and that she'd get to have fun soon enough. I leaned over to kiss her, enjoying the fact I made her whimper with desire as I gave her cock a few pumps. Stroking Emma at the same time, I couldn't help chuckle.

"Two hands and neither stroking my own dick," I chuckled.

"Because it's buried in my tight little butt, and fuck it feels good, Mark," Emma moaned, gently removing my hand, "I need to cum, baby. I'll stroke myself and ride you hard."

Cass removed my hand, cuddling into me instead as Emma really started to ride me. Leaning down to kiss me again, she whimpered and moaned into my mouth, and I knew she was getting close to orgasm when her arse tightened around my cock. An exclamation to god later, and I watched cum fire from her cock, landing all over my chest. Giving her a couple of minutes to recover, she wanted to feel me cum inside her in return.

Lying her down on the ground, I fucked her hard for all of five minutes before she had what she wanted. Considering her cum was busy dripping onto her, we both chuckled before we turned to watch Alexa still riding Cindy. Alexa had cum hard all over Cindy, now leaning against my girlfriend as she fucked Alexa's tight little butt. When Cindy finally came inside her, I glanced to see Georgie and Melanie making out, both of them having cum, and I suggested we all needed a shower.

Though I needed to blow Cass before that, as she needed to cum too. The other girls headed off, leaving me to bring Cass slowly to orgasm with my mouth. Once she did cum, she slipped off the couch and hugged me tightly. "Thank you," she whispered. Leaning back, I caressed her cheek, noticing her eyes were glistening, before I kissed her. "God, no wonder she's head over heels for you, Mark. You're just so damned adorable."

I was the last to shower, Cindy insisting I did so alone. Walking out of the bathroom, I heard her call me in, walking into our bedroom to find all six of them lined up naked, amused they were all hard. I'm sure I stood there, slack-jawed, for a few seconds. "Can I take a photo?" I asked.

Six nodded heads later, I was greeted by beautiful smiles and six hard cocks as I took a few photos, the girls playfully posing, before we got dressed. Alexa complained she was still hard as she tried putting on her panties. "Think unsexy thoughts," Cindy chided her gently.

Alexa huffed but closed her eyes. "Unsexy thoughts... Hmmm... John Howard... Malcolm Turnbull... Scott Morrison..." She shuddered. "Yep, I won't get hard again today after that lot."

Waiting in the living room, I did have to wait a while before I was joined by six beautiful women. Cindy, Alexa and Emma chose sundresses to wear, all of them short, colourful and sexy, showing off plenty of leg and toned arms. Melanie, Georgie and Cass chose shorts skirts with selected tops. Cindy had bought me some good pairs of jeans, wanting me in clothes that showed off my butt, and shirts that showed off my arms and chest. She could barely keep her hands off me whenever we were out. I never complained. I loved looking good for my girlfriend.