Ambiramus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm getting used to the idea of being desired by more than one girl. I'm sure tonnes of guys would think 'Fucking awesome' but, when you're in love with someone, I still remember all the things I was told, expectations and rules I'm meant to follow."

"Say Emma wanted to fuck me..."

"Cindy, I'd love to watch it."

She met my eyes for a moment before smiling, resting her head against my chest. "I'll never want another man," she said softly, "You are more than enough dick for me... Most of the time... Though if you really don't mind my friends..."

"Nope, not at all. I know how close you are. As I said, watching you with a friend or two would be a complete turn on."

We cuddled in silence until Caroline reappeared later, handing me my phone as she sat down next to us. "She sounds very sweet, Mark. She's excited to meet me too."

"And you?"

"I'm now dying to meet her. She's invited the three of us around on Saturday night. Think she's nervous so has asked you two to join us."

"That's fine."

"She's going to send your children to her parents for the evening. They've been asking after you, so they're going to pick them up while you're there."

"Haven't seen them in a long time. It would be nice to see them again."

Caroline left around half an hour later, walking her down to her car. She shared a soft kiss with Cindy before she whispered, "Fuck it!" and gave me one hell of a kiss. Good enough that I felt her cock pressing into me again within seconds.

"If we weren't working tomorrow, I'd invite her to stay, Mark."

"If Megan is like you, Mark, I know I'm going to like her too."

"Hope you do. She deserves happiness."

Caroline stared at me for a few seconds before caressing my cheek, slowly moving it down to her chest. "Look after Cindy for us. I know you already do, but she means the world to all of us."

"Means even more to me, Caroline. But I'll do my best."

Kissing my cheek, she got in her car as Cindy took my hand, both of us waving as she tooted the horn before driving away. Cindy turned to cuddle me. "I take it you liked her?"

"I did. And I think she liked what Megan had to say too."

Looking up to meet my eyes, she asked, "Being completely honest, would you have liked to be intimate with her?"

"Yes, as she's utterly gorgeous and just a wonderful woman. I promised to never lie to you, Cindy."

"Thank you," she whispered, "And you know I've have enjoyed watching. But, as you said, I understand why you said no."

Cindy usually finished earlier than me on a Friday, putting in long hours earlier in the week so she only had to do a few hours. That meant she was home before me, particularly after I'd visit the gym, putting in the usual hour or so. Having got back into the swing of things, my body was looking better again and certainly feeling fitter. Cindy was already appreciating the slight changes as I focused on just burning any excess fat and perhaps adding a little muscle.

Walking in the front door of our apartment, all was quiet, dumping my bag before walking into the living room, where Alexa was waiting for me, a smile on her face and completely naked otherwise. Cindy appeared from our bedroom, also naked, a smile on her face. She kissed my cheek. "Hello, baby," she cooed into my ear, "Is this a nice surprise?"

I looked at Alexa, who was smiling before she chewed her bottom lip, looking nervous. "Hello, sweetheart," I replied, kissing her on the lips, before I walked towards Alexa. Offering my hand, she rose to her feet and I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered within a couple of minutes, "Hello, gorgeous. Are you here for me?"

She nodded eagerly. "Tonight is about Alexa, Mark. I want you to just focus on her. I'll be here. You know I love to watch you. And I need to watch my friend as she makes love to you."

"Is that okay?" Alexa asked, hearing the nerves in her tone.

"I've spent time getting my head around all of this, Alexa," I replied, taking her hands in mine, "You're a beautiful woman. What I know is that I am the luckiest man in the world right now. I have Cindy in my life. And now I have you."

She kissed me again, though she had to stop as a couple of tears escaped her eyes. "I love you, Mark."

"I know, Alexa." I kissed up her cheek to her ear. "I love you too."

That made her sob, hugging me tightly. Cindy immediately joined the hug. "Thank you, Mark. She needed to hear that from you."

"I meant it. Do I need to... clarify... what sort of love I mean? I know that sounds awful... But I'm still wrapping my head around all this."

"No. You love her. That's what matters."

"Okay. I just don't want this to get awkward."

"There are no rules to who you love or how, Mark," Cindy said, "Conventional is boring. You're in love with me. I'm in love with you. Alexa is in love with you. You love Alexa. Nothing else matters right now."

"Can I fuck you, Mark?" Alexa asked softly.

"Of course, considering that's why you're here, I've thought about it all the time since your last visit. Can we eat first? I'm starving!"

Cindy and Alexa already had dinner ready for my arrival, the women throwing on a robe as we gathered around the table. They sat close to me, occasionally taking Alexa's hand in mine as she was still a little emotional. I could understand why she felt a little vulnerable. This was all new to me as well. Cindy too, if we were honest about it. Somehow, I knew we'd make it all work.

After a quick clear of the kitchen, I was led by my hands to our bedroom, Cindy insisting that Alexa would now be a somewhat regular guest, something that earned her a tight hug from the woman in question. Taking off their robes, standing before me naked and already hard, I was helped out of my clothes. Asking if I could take a photo of them, they happily posed for a few before I threw my phone onto the bed.

Falling to my knees, Alexa stepped forward, running her fingers through my hair as she rested her thick cock on my face, running my tongue up and down her shaft. "She's going to fuck you nice and hard all night, Mark," Cindy said, "Is that what you want?"

"God yes," I moaned, surprising even myself at how much I wanted it.

"I just want your arse tonight, Mark. Is that okay?"

"That's absolutely fine, gorgeous."

"Get on the bed and I'll get you ready."

Cindy lay down in front of me, so while Alexa used her fingers and tongue to get me nice and ready for her big girlcock, I spent time sucking Cindy. She knew how much I loved going down on her, though she still loved going down on me even more. I teased her relentlessly while I felt Alexa apply some lube and her fingers started to pump into me.

"Fuck," I moaned before resuming my sucking of Cindy.

"You like her fingers, baby?" I met her eyes and nodded. "You love my girlcock?"

"I love your girlcock."

Alexa leaned forward towards my ear. "And you're going to love mine in a minute."

"I want you to fuck me nice and hard again, gorgeous."

Feeling Alexa press the head of her cock against me, I removed my mouth from Cindy's cock, not surprised she moved out of the way, allowing me to rest my head down as I felt the head of her thick cock slowly slide into me. I moaned loudly as it finally slid inside me, feeling her stop and giving me a moment before she pushed even more of her cock inside me.

"Oh my god," I moaned.

"That's it, baby. You love Alexa's big cock, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, I love it."

Once she was buried, she leaned forward, leaving soft kisses up my spin, making me shudder, before I felt a hand on each shoulder. "Fuck him hard, Alexa. He needs it. He wants it. Make him your bitch tonight."

"Are you going to be my bitch tonight, Mark?"

"Yes," I moaned softly. I knew it was all a game. I don't think Alexa actually had a dominant bone in her body and, even though I did enjoy being fucked every so often nowadays, I still didn't think of myself as submissive.

Feeling her lean forward, she kissed near my ear. "I love you, baby. And I'm going to make you feel good all night."

There was no delay in Alexa fucking me nice and hard that night, immediately pumping her cock into me hard and fast. I was grabbing handfuls of the sheet within seconds as she was merciless. It felt fantastic. I turned so I could watch Alexa, her body moving with each thrust, her breasts jiggling, blowing strawberry blonde hair out of her face as we were both sweating within minutes.

She started fast and only picked up the pace. "Oh my god," I moaned loudly.

"Loving my big cock, Mark?" she grunted.

"Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

Cindy moved in front of me, almost forcing her cock into my mouth. I didn't need the distraction but would never say no to sucking her thick girlcock. Head bobbing up and down on her cock, I felt Alexa lean forward, her hands resting on the back of mine as she drove into me even harder. I grunted with each thrust, barely able to suck Cindy properly. She didn't mind, aware I was being fucked incredibly hard by now.

"I love your arse," Alexa moaned, "I love you."

"He loves you, Alexa," Cindy replied for me, "Keep fucking him. Fill him up, then fuck him again. He's yours all night."

"Thank you, beautiful. You want me to fuck you all night, Mark?" I nodded. She gripped my hands even tighter. "I'm going to fill your arse with so much cum, you'll be leaking for the next week."

She drove into me even harder and I was soon whimpering, not even bothering to suck Cindy any longer. She removed her cock from my mouth, moving so my head resting on her stomach, stroking my hair as Alexa was just a machine. I was surprised it didn't hurt. I felt euphoria. I'd never experienced anything like it. Mike and Chris occasionally went into detail of what they got up to. I was now beginning to understand why it would feel so good.

"I'm close," Alexa warned, "First load of the night."

"Cum in me," I almost begged, "Give me everything, gorgeous."

Those last couple of minutes was practically an assault on my arse. So hard and fast, I'm sure her cock was almost a blur. Then she groaned as I felt her cock throb deep inside me, a warm sensation as I was filled by her thick, white cum yet again. "God yes!" she cried, "Oh my god, yes, Mark. I love you so much!"

She emptied herself and then collapsed on my back. Cindy continued to caress my hair, glancing up to see her smiling down at me. "I love you to bits too, handsome."

Alexa eventually pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to us. Turning onto my side, she shuffled closer so I could kiss her properly. "How was that?" she asked.

"Fucking awesome," I replied with a grin.

"Good. Give me around fifteen minutes and I'll fuck you again. I'm glad you're so open-minded about being fucked by a woman."

While I waited, I sat up and slid down Cindy's cock, her face lighting up as I slowly rode her. She didn't last long considering I'd be sucking her cock for quite a while, her cum joining Alexa's inside me. She moaned softly as she unloaded herself, leaning forward to kiss her softly. "I do love it when you fuck me, Cindy. But I do prefer how we make love."

"I know, baby. But I'm so glad you love my friends fucking you."

I glanced at Alexa watching us. "How could I say no to such a beautiful woman like Alexa?"

"You're riding my cock next, Mark. I need to see you cum all over me."

"Surprised I haven't cum yet!"

"I want to see you stroke that lovely thick cock of yours and cover me in your cum."

As soon as Alexa was hard, I kissed Cindy, who started to giggle as I eagerly hopped off her cock, sliding across to rest on Alexa, carefully grabbing the base of her cock and slowly sliding down her length within a couple of seconds. Remembering how Cindy liked to ride me, I leaned forward and gently grabbed Alexa's breasts, making her laugh as I started to ride her cock, feeling her hands at my hips. "Lean down and suckle at my tits, baby. I'll pump up into you," she said softly.

Taking one of her nipples in my mouth, her soft hands slid down to my arse as I felt her slowly pump into me. Fuck, it felt just as good as earlier, making her moan as I certainly gave her breasts plenty of attention. I eventually stopped, placing a hand to either side of her, starting to ride her again as she pumped up into me. "Stroke your cock, baby," she moaned.

Doing just that, I almost gasped at how sensitive I felt. Stroking my cock, I barely lasted a minute before my cock just erupted, spurt after spurt landing on her tits and chest. She giggled loudly, immediately using a finger to scoop some up and taste me before returning her hand to my hip and she started to really fuck me.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me, gorgeous," I moaned.

I could feel my body bathed in sweat again, rubbing my forearm across my head to keep it dry. Alexa was now driving her cock into me as hard as possible by now. Glancing across, Cindy was watching, smiling at me, as she stroked her cock at the same time. "So fucking hot, Mark," she moaned, "I love watching you getting properly fucked by my friends."

"Need another gangbang," Alexa muttered, "More girls, and we only fuck him next time. All weekend."

"I'll organise it. And we'll film it for us."

"Fuck yes," Alexa groaned, "Film me filling his arse time and again."

Grabbing my hips, Alexa titled her head and I knew what she wanted. Letting me go, I slid off onto my back, Cindy shuffling to give me space. Alexa sat up on her knees, grabbing underneath each of my knees before she slid her cock back inside me. "Fuck me, baby," I moaned.

Holy shit, she took my request to heart. Every thrust, she slammed nearly all ten inches of her thick cock into me. She started off slow but quickly increased the pace of her thrusts, my eyes looking her up and down, but watching her cock disappear inside me faster and faster was hypnotic. Cindy did try to get between my legs to suck my cock, but Alexa was simply fucking me too hard, so she eventually lay down, her head next to mine. "I love you, baby," she whispered.

"Love you too. Weird saying that with Alexa's cock pounding me."

"Well, she loves you too."

"Love fucking his tight arse, that's for sure."

Alexa leaned forward and pumped into me even faster. Having cum hard already, I knew she was going to last even longer. I was surprised I wasn't sore at all. I was loving every damned second of her fucking me. She kissed me as passionately as ever before, her tongue sliding into my mouth, making me moan into hers. Once she pulled back, Cindy turned my head to kiss her too. "Alexa, fuck him harder!"

"Oh god!" I cried as Alexa did so immediately. I didn't think it possible, but she managed it.

"Not much longer," Alexa groaned, "Fuck, I want to just fill you all the fucking time, Mark."

"Do it. Fill my arse again, gorgeous."

Those couple of minutes did at least earn a dull ache as she slammed her cock hard and deep with every thrust. But when she came inside me again, her face lit up with delight, moaning softly with each spurt that I could feel erupt inside me. Slowing down as she emptied herself, I reached up to caress her cheek, dragging her down to give me a soft kiss, wrapping my legs around her hips at the same time.

"You want to fuck him, Cindy?" Alexa wondered.

"He's yours tonight, beautiful. Reckon you could go again?"

"I'll last as long as he does. It's Saturday tomorrow. No rush to sleep unless he really needs it."

She pulled out and cuddled into my side, Cindy doing the same. I was covered in my own cum and felt plenty of hers starting to dribble out of me. A dull ache was starting to form from the pounding I'd taken, but I was feeling rather good about life. Cindy kissed my cheek, nuzzling against me. "Good night, baby?"

"Yeah. Thanks, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too. And I know Alexa isn't done with you yet. Needs at least one or two more massive loads in you before we go to sleep."

She wasn't wrong. Alexa recovered within twenty minutes and had me on the floor, leaning forward on the bed. She slid her cock inside me and leaned forward, grabbing my hands and holding them tightly as she fucked me hard from the get go. Cindy positioned herself and fucked my face at the same time. As excited as she was, I was amused and loved just being used by both of them.

As both had cum at least once, I lost track of how long Alexa fucked me. Cindy didn't last as long, thankfully just finishing in my mouth so I could enjoy a tasty treat, while Alexa was just a machine, her ten inches just pumping into me over and over again. I moaned. I groaned. I grunted. I whimpered. I begged her to keep going. I begged her not to stop. I felt her soft lips on my neck and cheek. Her hot breath in my ear. She whispered how much she loved me, which did make me smile. Cindy lay on her stomach facing me, kissing me at the same time, whispering the same words of love.

"Think you're wearing him out, beautiful," Cindy told Alexa.

"You tired, baby?" Alexa asked.

"It's tough work being fucked like this," I admitted.

"Okay, baby. One more cum then we should probably go shower and clean out that bum of yours."

Thankfully, she was closer to orgasm than I imagined, and she released a loud groan as she filled my arse for a third time that evening. She seemed to cum in me as much as the first two times before feeling her relax on my back, breathing heavily as I had no doubt she was feeling tired herself. She made to pull out, but I reached back. "Let it just go soft and fall out naturally," I whispered.

"You love my big girlcock?"

"I do, Alexa. And if Cindy organises it, you can definitely fuck me a lot more going forward."

"Will you want to fuck me?"

"Of course. But I sense you do like to fuck me for some reason, so if you do me more often, so be it."

Her cock did eventually fall out of me, Cindy and Alexa helping me stand up straight, amused at how weak my legs felt and I was certainly feeling it after Alexa had spent a couple of hours pounding me. They seemed to take a lot of enjoyment in soaping me up then washing me down, feeling their soft fingers and lips all over my body, but they left my cock and arse alone. They could sense how tired I was feeling.

After they washed up too, we dried off then headed back to bed. Cindy was the little spoon this time, wanting my arms around her, while Alexa spooned back against me, joking she'd wake me by sliding her cock inside me. "Worse ways to be woken up," I joked back.

No surprise the three of us were fast asleep in minutes.