Ambisextrous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed further now, gently, slowly, easing more of his meaty flesh into me, moaning as he did. He shook his head. "Tight."

I nodded, running my nails up and down his sides, wanting more and less at the same time, wanting to scream from the pain of being stretched but also wanting him to push the rest into me, all at once. I released the hold I had on my lip. "Full," I murmured.

He shook his head, smiling. "Not yet, baby."

Slowly he worked the rest in until, at last, I felt the curly hair at the base of him, pressing against my clit, teasing me, making me moan as I dug my nails into his skin. I exhaled now, willing my muscles to relax around him, and slowly I settled into the mattress, my head shaking, a lazy smile forming.

"How does it feel, sweetheart?"

I turned to meet her gaze, rolling my eyes, shaking my head. I moaned low in answer.

He began to pull out, snatching my attention from her, my fingers curling, forcing my nails into his skin, my gaze going to his, lip caught in my teeth. I groaned as the head slipped past my lips, then I sagged into the bed, releasing a long breath. "Wow."

They chuckled. I smiled, but it quickly disappeared as he once again began pushing against my lips. This time, though, when the head popped in, it didn't hurt as much. And as he began feeding me the rest of his length, I nodded, my gaze on his.

"Like that, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Want more?"

I nodded even as he began to push the length into me, my eyelids fluttering. He continued until again he was buried. And he held himself there, slowly moving his hips, grinding his wiry hair against my clit, making me moan, making me shiver.

I moved my hands from his sides, up under his chest, pushing my arms up the sides of his neck then began pulling him to me, my eyes closing as his lips touched mine, soft and warm. I moaned when he began to nibble at my lips, groaned when he began to pull out again. I shook my head then moaned into his mouth when he pushed back in, hard, pushing me down into the bed. He pulled back enough to see my eyes and again he pulled out then forced his way back in. I cried out, nodding, pulling him back to me, pushing my tongue against his. As my mother had said, it felt absolutely wonderful to have him inside of me, to have him stretching me.

He broke the kiss again, again pulling back to meet my gaze. "Good?"

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered. "Feels amazingly wonderful."

He slowed to a stop, his penis pulled half out, his head shaking.

"Don't stop, Daddy."

"Gonna come if we keep going," he said, his voice strained.

"Please, Daddy, don't stop."

He pushed in then, hard, burying himself in me, his large, bulbous head pressed against the back wall of my vagina, at the mouth of my cervix. And he thrust against me, over and over, not pulling out, just pushing me down into the mattress. He was moaning constantly now, and he dipped his head, trying to kiss me. I caught his cheeks, holding him a few inches away, holding his gaze as he ground into me. I nodded, feeling him begin to throb. I lifted my legs then, opening myself up to him, fully, staring into his eyes as he filled me, stretched me. And when he began to sag in my arms I pulled his lips to mine, nipping at them, searching out his tongue, toying it with mine. And when I broke the kiss, I moved my lips to his ear. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl."

I smiled when I felt her finger tracing my ear. I turned, meeting her gaze. She shook her head. "So fucking sexy," she whispered. I smiled, shy. She drew the backs of her fingers over my cheek. "Think I created a monster." My brows drew. She said, "Gonna give him back now?"

I shook my head, tightening my hold on him. He laughed soundlessly. I turned my head, nibbling his ear.

"I need to move, sweetheart."

I groaned but released my hold on him, taking a deep breath now that he was no longer laying atop me. I moaned as he pulled out.

He chuckled. "Miss me already?"

I nodded, pouting. He rolled to the side, blowing out a breath. My mother moved, laying between my legs, her gaze on my sex. "No blood," she murmured, moving closer.

I began to close my legs, not wanting her to see the mess I knew was there; I could feel a trail of fluid running between my cheeks, and I knew it wasn't all his. She pushed her hands up my thighs, spreading my legs, her head shaking. She met my gaze. "Let me clean you up, baby."

I watched, nervous, as she began to move closer. "Mamma..."

"Shhh... It's okay, baby. Close your eyes."

My father moved closer then, bringing his lips to mine, making me moan when our tongues met. I cried into his mouth a moment later, moaning long and low when she began to swirl her tongue around my lips, tasting me, us, teasing me. She spent several minutes down there, her tongue moving around the wettest part, making me pant, making me crazy. But when she came up, flicking her tongue against my clit, I dug my fingers into her hair, pulling her to me, crying out into his mouth as I came, my body shuddering, convulsing, over and over.

She moved then, up between my legs, pressing kisses up over my stomach, between my breasts. My father moved then, my mother kissing her way up my throat, finding my lips, teasing them with hers. I locked my wrists behind her neck as her tongue teased mine, my stomach turning deliciously as I tilted my hips up into her, rubbing myself against her stomach.

It was in those first few moments, her lips fused to mine, her tongue sliding sensuously against mine, her hair soft and silky against my forearms, her lush breasts pressed to mine, my sex pressed up against her stomach, ankles locked behind her, that I realized I would never want to be without a woman in my life. She was unbelievably soft and sensual, and I couldn't get enough of her lips and tongue.

We kissed until my lips were swollen. And when we finally stopped, we curled up together, holding each other until my father roused us with his gentle touch.

"Dinner, ladies."

End