Amelia

Story Info
Older man teaches young sub - the hard way.
5.1k words
4.03
30.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is a work of pure imagination.

*****

It was wild and angry, as only the North Sea can be. Short choppy waves lashed the rocks below, and a rake of whooper swans struggled to remain in formation against the swirling undertow. He sat back in the train as clifftop meadows replaced the vivid drama of the sea, and tried to focus on the story he was writing on his laptop. But the attempt was forlorn. He could concentrate on nothing. As the train clattered through Berwick and onto the Royal Border Bridge, he barely noticed the view. His hand was trembling with excitement as he sipped his Grouse.

He knew that none of this was sensible. He'd first encountered her when she posted a story on Lit. A very finely- written BDSM piece. He'd mailed her to tell her of his appreciation. As a writer he knew how important that could be, and he usually did it when he found something he thought good. She had responded warmly, and an online correspondence ensued.

As the dialogue developed, as they became closer, learned each other, it became clear that she was his. Now he was going to meet her. The last time he'd been with a woman so young, he'd been in his thirties. A long time ago. And now this young woman wanted him, wanted to fuck, wanted him to teach her, wanted him to play with her. He poured another measure of Grouse, very carefully. He didn't need too much alcohol for the weekend ahead of them.

He knew that for both of them this was just about sex. His lover had, tremblingly, given him license to fuck this woman, knowing that it was no threat to their relationship. Well, for better or worse, he was going to do just that. And much more. His hand quivered as he remembered what the young woman had told him of her voyage into BDSM, of her growing excitement as she learned her need for abuse. He was going to give it to her. Everything.

He wondered what she was thinking as the train swept through Alnmouth and the North Sea was again briefly visible. Checked his watch and knew it was time to take the blue pill. It really didn't matter what she was thinking, he realised. What was going to happen wasn't about thought. It was about two bodies and minds interacting.

The rain was sheeting down by the time he walked under the neoclassical portico of Newcastle Central station and moved to the taxi-rank. Fifteen minutes later he was at the door of a brick terraced house in Heaton. It opened at his touch on the bell. She was standing behind the door, dressed as he had instructed her. In nothing.

He stroked her face, gazing in her eyes. Fuck she was gorgeous. Short and a bit plump, long dark hair, blue eyes, a small pouty mouth. Her full firm breasts were bruised, the nipples red and angry. His hand moved to touch her there and she trembled.

- So, Amelia, how lovely to see you at last.

He stroked her hair, then his hands moved back to her breasts. She flinched.

- Well, girl, we only have a day. Let's get started.

In the bedroom he allowed her to unclothe him, and watched as she hung his suit and shirt in her wardrobe, her arse wobbling. Fuck, he was going to take her there, knowing she'd never had a cock in her anus. He was dripping when she turned to face him, eyes down, and she started to kneel.

- No Amelia. I don't want your mouth, I told you that. Perhaps you need punished for forgetting?

She blushed and rose, eyes still averted from his.

- Yes ... sir.

- I'll spare your tits, they look as though someone's given them enough for now. Over the back of the chair. Legs apart.

She folded herself over the chairback, revealing a pouty freshly-shaven cunt. She'd told him she'd never shaved it before and whilst he really didn't care whether she was naked there, he had required her to shave. He noted the scrapes and nicks from her inexpertise with the razor. But though her breasts had been abused, there was no sign that her genitals were. He took the heavy belt from his bag and slashed her arse four times. She gasped at each stroke but said nothing.

- Now, my little whore, stand and face me.

She looked more delectable once he'd slid the eyemask onto her. Even better with the scarf round her mouth. She'd said she didn't want to have a safeword. Well, she would discover the wisdom of that silly decision, but he'd be very careful not to push her too far. He always was. He led her to the bed and thrust her back on it, her solid bruised tits quivering as he moved her to his satisfaction. He bent to take the nipples in his mouth, felt them grow and harden, one after the other, aware of the extent of her bruising as he did so. She shuddered at his mouth there, pushed his head away. He stood back, smiling:

- Too sore there slut? She nodded her head. - Well, you aren't going to stop me doing what I want.

She lay supine as he picked two lengths of rope from his bag and secured her wrists to the bed. Then pushed pillows under her arse before fastening her ankles, legs splayed.

- This is for me, slut. For you too. I couldn't be here if you didn't really want it, but it's for me and you know it. Now, if I want to bite your tits I will. It's your problem that you let someone else beat them before I arrived. You knew I was coming; knew you had to be ready for me.

She whimpered through the scarf as his teeth closed on her abused nipple. He had seldom been so excited before with a woman. He felt the depth of her depraved need, anticipated the rewards their unions would bring them both. His fingers slid over her round tummy, fluttered over her mons. Her sex was engorged and when his fingers went between her lips he was electrified at her wetness. Fuck, and this time was the first time he'd really touched her sexually... such a delicious toy.

She gasped as his teeth sank into her firm breasts, whilst his fingers played her cunt. Then he moved off her, no longer touching. She squirmed on the bed and moaned.

- I told you to shave. Call that a proper shave?

His fingers ran over the stubble and wisps of hair left by her inexpert handling of the razor, and she shivered.

- You really haven't done too well so far, have you Amelia? Now, this isn't going to shave you, but it will remind you to obey me properly in future.

He lifted the flogger from his bag and drew it down her from face to toes, allowing just the ends of the leather tendrils to tickle her. Then raised it and brought it down on her exposed cunt several times, harder with every stroke. He had to find her limits. He smiled as Amelia screamed on the last couple of lashes, and dropped the flogger. His cock was dripping.

- Now I need to taste you, slut.

He knelt between her legs, started licking up the tops of her thighs. Wetly into the sweaty creases between thigh and trunk, avoiding her gaping cunt. Then back down to her dimpled knees. Up again, but on the insides of her thighs this time. He paused as his mouth approached her wetness, scent filling his nostrils. Bit hard into the softness, once on each thigh. She moaned and tried to twist away from the pain, so he bit again, tasted blood this time. His tongue lapped up the soft skin and he allowed it to flicker quickly up her crease. The dew of her excitement pearled between her inflamed lips, but he refused to allow himself to taste her arousal properly. Yet. His head rose and he gazed at her face. She was panting through the scarf.

- You want my mouth there, don't you Amelia? You want me to lick and suck your greedy cunt till you explode?

A wee nod, almost imperceptible. He raised his hand and slapped her cunt hard.

- I don't know what you're telling me girl. Do you want to cum?

She nodded vigorously this time and he smiled, trailing his fingers between her parted labia. He pulled a feather from his bag, teased her face with it.

- Well, I'm afraid you can't. Not yet anyway.

The feather delicately explored her nakedness, over face and neck first, scarcely touching. Then under her upstretched arms. A quiver ran down her and he smiled in satisfaction. The feather lingered in her oxter, whispering touches. Her body twitched involuntarily. The soft barbs swished round her breasts, under them, stroked there. He watched as her nipples grew, her body trembling now. The slightest moan. He shifted onto the bed, crouched over her head, and his cocktip nudged under her nose so she could smell him.

- You'll get him in you if you're a good girl. Want that?

Her head shook, just a small movement, and he read the defiance on what he could see of her face. He shuffled back and landed a stinging blow on her cunt. Just one. Then crouched over her face again. His hand moved behind him, hovered over her groin. His cock probed her nostrils again.

- Let's try this once more.

His finger slipped into her moist vagina.

- Want this cock in you?

This time she nodded.

- There's a good slut.

He turned and crouched facing her feet. His cock throbbed, dripped on her cunt. She shivered as the first silk thread dribbled between her open labia, mingling with her glistening cunthoney. The tip of the feather tingled between her toes, one by one, and her feet jerked. He moved again, to the foot of the bed, and the featherblades kissed up her calves, catching on the occasional dark stubble where the razor hadn't done its job. Her body was twitching and juddering now as the feather began its long caress of her thighs, lingering at the bitemarks.

- Want it on your cunt, slut?

The wand teased the wee tufts of hair that had escaped the razor on her mons. Amelia groaned, head twisting, signalling neither negative nor positive. He picked up the flogger and lashed her tits, focussing on the nipples. She convulsed.

- Want it on your cunt, slut?

She nodded and he dropped the flogger. The feather tip went straight to her hooded clit and as it teased there the hood retracted and the pearl was partly exposed. Her hips came alive, lifting and squirming against the teasing blade. He watched her face grimace as the pleasure surged through her, deep satisfaction pervading him. Two fingers invaded her wet cunt and her hips thrust up hard to meet them. The fingers plunged and twisted till her groans heralded the impending explosion, then withdrew. Christ knew, he was bursting to fuck her now, thrust in her young willing sweetness till his spunk surged in her. He growled as he disciplined himself, his precum spotting the sheets.

He had to have some time to himself. Drawing the chair to the bedside, he drew the Grouse bottle and glass from his bag, poured a measure, and rolled a fag. But he needed to talk to her, more than he needed time out. They had never been here before. He leaned forward and loosed the scarf from her mouth, lifted the eyemask. Her eyes, blinking at the newness, turned to meet his as he sat back on the chair.

- Talk to me, Amelia.

- I ... I don't know what to say ...

- Tell me how you are lassie. I need to do things to you, but I want it for your pleasure as well as mine.

She shrugged.

- I just need you to use me. I don't want to discuss anything. I have to feel how you need me. That's what gets me off. I don't want a lover. I want a master. So just do it. Whatever you want, just do it to me.

He watched as she spoke, looking in her eyes. He knew that what she said was part of the truth. But there was more, the beseeching blue eyes told him that. It would come out. She wasn't ready yet, not to talk. Then she surprised him:

- Um, but maybe just one thing? You know I've just started this, voyage ... Only had a couple of real doms, and then only for a night each. I .. They only ever beat my arse, and - looking down at her bruised breasts - in one case, my tits. Nobody has ever ... umm ... Nobody has ever ... hit my cunt before. I want to know more of how that feels. Do that to me. Please. Strike my cunt. Much more. I ... um ... it was so exciting when you did that just now. It nearly got me off...

His cock leapt at her words. Jesus what a treasure she was, what a discovery.

- With great pleasure Amelia. Want to watch this time?

On her nod he rose and picked up the flogger. Her face tensed, then he focused on the target. Brought it down on her gaping cunt, much harder than before. As the thongs curled into her most sensitive parts his eyes went to her face. Her mouth was open soundlessly, eyes clenched tight in a grimace. But her nipples had grown, he could almost feel her need just looking at them. He brought the flogger down harder and this time she jerked and moaned. Good. Two more, that would do for now. She screamed and spasmed at the thongs kissing her vulva again, then subsided, moaning. He needed to fuck her now. But first she needed something more.

Her hips jerked again when his mouth found her red wetness, and he loved her and bathed her there, soft sweet licks and nibbles, his finger seeking her virgin anus. She shrank from his touch on her bum, and he didn't pursue it. Plenty of time for that. It was cunt he needed now, and he arched over her and licked her neck, growled in her ear:

- Have to fuck you now Amelia. My cock in your cunt. Her eyes were blank for a moment, then the ghost of a smile flickered across them.

- Well, you'd better do that then, hadn't you?

She was wet and hot as he sank his shaft into her slowly, wet and hot and welcoming. Jesus she was good, she was a natural. A smile was spreading on her face, but she winced when his cock was right in and his pubic bone struck the tenderness of her beaten labia.

- A bit sore?

- No, it's ok, fuck me. Want that.

He was gentle at first, tried to pleasure her, wanted her to want more. So he played her body, eased her gently on and up, using all the skills he'd learned over the years. She was passive in the fuck, had told him she'd only once before orgasmed whilst a man was in her, so he was deeply thrilled when her breathing quickened and her hips began moving under him more insistently. He played her as an angler might a reluctant fish. But it was only when he bit her neck in frustration at the slow pace of her arousal that she really came to life. He realised he'd been playing it all wrong. Fuck this gentle stuff!

There was a gasp when he drove his cock into her hard, pulling and clawing her abused tits as he fucked. She responded immediately, panting breathily, hips surging and jerking under him. This response intensified his need so he pounded into her more urgently, animal need overtaking the mindgames he'd been trying to play.

He knew as her hips rose under him that this was what she needed and he banished her from his mind, allowed himself to fall into the animalfrenzy of pure fuck, was rewarded by her scream as the release hit her. He bit her neck again then and as her muscles closed down on him, pumped his hot spurts in her quivering womb. She sank back on the bed, pouring sweat, and he licked the trickle of blood from the wee passionwound on her neck. Sank beside her. They hadn't once kissed, he realised, as he licked the sweat from her cheek.

Then she turned and kissed his mouth, softly:

- You made me cum, you bastard. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Presently they rose and dressed, friendly, natural with each other, but with none of the normal intimacy of those who have just fucked to orgasm. Truly she was a strange girl.

*****

They returned after a couple of hours and a decent Indian meal. During the meal they'd talked about everything except what had just happened between them, and what they both knew was still to come. She was bright and well-read, and he knew they were communicating fine, that she was relaxed and natural with him. It was all very comfortable, and he didn't try and push the conversation anywhere she didn't want to go. He was beginning to understand how he had to be with this woman, and she excited him deeply.

There was no speaking as they walked back to the house, yellow sodium lights catching the blustering evening rain, but she took his hand timidly when they crossed a main road, and didn't withdraw it.

*****

When they were back in the bedroom he looked in her eyes:

- Round two Amelia. Strip. Now.

Her eyes fell from his and she complied. Her fingers trembled as she opened buttons and zips. When she was naked before him she looked a question in his eyes, coolly.

- You're going to get your arse opened up now girl, you know that?

- Yes. You know that's new for me. But I ... I think ... Oh, what does it matter what I think, I know you need to do it. Do what you must to me.

Deeply excited by this compliance, his cock surged in his pants. Jesus, they were going to go intense places together. His clothes lay on the carpet when she tore them off him, panting as she did so, nipples swollen.

They stood facing each other and he wondered again at her needs. Her head was bowed and she trembled when he reached to stroke her cheek.

- Look at me Amelia.

She looked in his face and he saw uncertainty. But there was lust there too, behind her eyes, and in her breathing.

- Look at my cock Amelia.

Her eyes fell and he heard the gasp. God, this was so beautiful, learning her needs. Well, she'd feel him in her presently. But he needed to flog her again, he hadn't found her limits yet, or anywhere near them.

- I think your cunt needs a better flogging this time. What do you think Amelia? And maybe your anus too. How do you think the kind leather will feel, curling into your anus?

She shivered and looked in his eyes.

- Do it to me. Flog me. Flog into my cunt and my arse. I, um -- her eyes dropped -- I want that. Master. Please.

He grabbed her and thrust her on the bed, face down. Slapped her arse and she raised it on her knees, her head and hands flat on the bed. She shuffled her knees apart. Good slut, he thought, she's beginning to understand me. He considered securing her to the bed, it excited him to have her helpless, but he knew now that it wasn't necessary. Besides, she would be more flexible and responsive with her body free. Her mind was in the right place.

Feather in one hand, he spread her arsecheeks wide with the other. His cock jerked when he saw her anus for the first time, tight and waiting. The tip of the feather teased round it, avoiding the wrinkles, and his pleasure surged at her involuntary movements, her wee sigh. This was good, very good. The feather was directed to stroke along the wrinkles, one after another, before making tiny circular movements around, then into, the clench of her anus.

She groaned then, hips quivering, and his eyes widened in delight as her muscles relaxed. The anal tightness eased, her dark hole opened. Ohh, virgin or not, her arse had all the required sensitivity. He leaned forward and pressed his slimy cockhead there, letting her know. But she jerked at the touch of his organ, and when he withdrew the hole had tightened again.

- Just testing Amelia. You'll get it later. My cock needs to rip your arse wide open. But not yet.

He moved back and raised the flogger. Her cunt was pouting, needing pain. Christ, she was going to get it, and how.

She writhed when the leather thongs bit into her redness, screamed.

He pulled her arsecheeks wide and struck again, judging it so the tips of the thongs flicked right into her clutching anus. Another scream. He noted the moisture running down her legs. His cock jerked in excitement, but she needed more pain first. He had to see if she would orgasm to the flogger, and he set about methodically striking her, cock dripping on the bed.

It took about ten lashes. The scream was different on the last one and he paused... and watched in elation as her body convulsed, the scream dwindling to moans as the jet of excitement finally issued from her. Fuck she was the perfect sub. He was at breaking point now. Had to fuck. She collapsed flat on her belly. He pulled her hips up:

12