Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott turned beet red making everyone laugh.

"Alright," Andrew said, "let's get serious. Scott, clear your mind, imagine that you are a pane of glass, relax and just let it happen."

Scott closed his eyes, relaxed and slowly he began to become transparent taking on the same ghostlike appearance that Amelia had the first time she tried.

"Are you sure he isn't related to you?" Andrew asked Amelia laughing.

"It's the way that you teach it." Amelia replied laughing.

Andrew shook with laughter as he replied, "I know but it's the neatest effect, too bad it isn't Halloween, we could have a blast answering the door."

Scott opened his eyes with a disappointed expression on his face.

"See, I told you that I couldn't do it."

"I did the exact same thing." Amelia told him in an effort to comfort him. "And it's what the ass wanted you to do- he thinks it neat."

"Now," Andrew said bringing everyone back to the task at hand, "All you have to do is imagine you're like the invisible man in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"

A moment later, Scott was invisible.

"Thank you, thank you." he said over the cheers. "I can't believe that I really did it!"

"Good job." Andrew complimented. "Now I want you to let only Catherine see you. You do that by just thinking about her being the only one that you're visible to."

The first several times he was visible to everyone and Andrew would gently coach him until he was able to show himself to anyone he picked at will. It was a major step for him. He could now accept the fact that he wasn't a mongrel as his sire had told him he was. The lesson had worn him out and he wanted to lie down.

He went to his room, lay down and was just dosing off when he felt a hand massaging his cock through his pants. He watched shocked, as his zipper lowered itself. A warm hand reached in, freed his cock and began to pump up and down his shaft. The touch was light but it was driving him crazy.

"Catherine, you have to stop or I may not be able to."

He couldn't figure out how she was staying invisible to him but he could feel her hand on his cock. He moaned when he felt her lips wrap around his stiffened member. Her mouth was warm and felt like heaven as she moved up and down, her tongue swiping at the sensitive underside when she approached the head.

"Please, let me see you." Scott said between gasps of breath.

Catherine complied. When she appeared, she was naked. She pulled her mouth from the head of his cock with a popping sound but kept stroking him with her hands.

"Understand this." she said as she stroked him, "you are mine. I am claiming you and there is nothing anyone or anything can do to stop me."

She had a feral look on her face and she looked at her claim daring her to stop her.

Scott grabbed her, pulled her on top of him and then rolled so that Catherine was beneath him.

"Mine! And I will have you MY way!" he exclaimed.

He gave her a fierce kiss letting his tongue slip into her willing mouth. Their tongues dueled. Scott's kiss was long and forceful calling to Catherine in a way that no one ever had. She wanted to taste his blood but more than that, she wanted him to taste her.

Scott broke the kiss and began to nibble his way to her collarbone while he slid one hand down her belly and then between her legs. He began to massage her clit, his feral nature more than making up for his lack of experience. He pulled back and looked at her breast with admiration making Catherine blush. He bent down over a breast and dragged the tips of his fangs across them. No skin was broken but it was a promise of things to come. Catherine squirmed with anticipation as she felt warm liquid pool between her legs.

He began probing her with his finger and stopped when he reached her maidenhead. His eyes glowed with the anticipation of knowing that he would be the first and only one to touch her. He sucked on her nipples alternating from one to the other before making his way down her stomach not stopping until he reached her target.

He started by taking long slow laps of the length of her nether lips making her jump every time he did. Scott gently opened her lips, slid his tongue deep inside of her pushing in until he felt her barrier with the tip of his tongue. He gently probed at it taking care not to break it before going back to her clit. He sucked on it gently gradually increasing the strength and speed until Catherine began to cum. He quickly moved into position and gently slid in, breaking her hymen. As he broke her hymen, Catherine bit into his shoulder and began to drink from him.

Catherine's drinking from him overrode Scott's control. He bit into her shoulder drinking from her as he spilled his seed deep within her womb. They released their bites at the same time as Scott rolled over to his side holding Catherine tight against his side.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." Catherine replied.

They lay in each other's arms until a knock on the door disturbed them.

"Hurry up and get decent! You need to feed soon!"

Reluctantly, Scott grabbed his pants and pulled them on. In her haste to mate with him, Catherine hadn't thought about needing clothes afterwards so she put on his shirt thankful that it was long enough to cover her. She opened the door and took the tray containing two large glasses and a pitcher of blood from Amelia.

"Let me be the first to congratulate you on your mating." Amelia said with a smile. "You have about forty-five minutes before our company arrives so you might want to get cleaned up.

They drank the blood quickly and then got ready for their guests.