American Mom Ch. 20

Story Info
Stan Smith returns home to Francine.
10.4k words
4.53
29k
30
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

Having left Afghanistan in the cloak of darkness, an unmarked CIA Lear jet approached company headquarters in Virginia early Monday morning.

Arriving home a full week early following his successful mission, Stan Smith was literally shaking at the thought of seeing his wife Francine now that they had entered a breathtakingly exciting new phase of their relationship. After twenty years of hiding behind a veil of sexual inhibition, last week she had revealed in a phone conversation that almost overnight she had morphed into a prototypical hot wife. No longer reserved sexually, she now fully embraced being desired by men and women, and loved the attention that her new openness brought.

"So Stan, after all of those recent hot pictures you showed us of that sexy wife of yours, what kind of surprises do you think she has planned for your arrival?" Asked agent Dick Reynolds as the plane approached for a landing.

"Yeah Stan, what's she got planned...and by the way, can I see that first picture of her again? You know the one where she was wearing the see through top." prodded agent Duper as the wheels of the plane set down on schedule at eight thirty a.m.

As Stan handed his satellite phone to Duper he became preoccupied with a collecting his supplies for the flight. While he stuffed his magazines and headphones into his back pack, Duper took the opportunity to openly forward all of the photos of Francine from Stan's phone to his own.

So much for a secure CIA phone.

After landing and retrieving his satellite phone from Duper's sweaty hands, Stan beat a hasty retreat to his big black SUV parked at the side of the hanger and drove home at breakneck speed. He knew the kids would be gone and that he would have his newly hot wife to himself this morning.

Meanwhile, back home at 1024 Cherry Street in Langley Falls, Francine Smith strolled confidently into the kitchen, the heels of her stunning white stilettos clacking against the tile floor as she excitedly anticipated her husband's pending arrival. Her entrance was greeted by a loud wolf whistle from Klaus the goldfish, perched on the top of his fishbowl on the kitchen island.

"Oh my; Klaus. I forgot you were in here." She lied as she brought her hands to her face in mock shock. Both palms lay flat on her cheeks, while her elbows pointed straight out to the sides, shoulder high. The effect achieved her desired purpose of putting her outfit fully on display for Klaus' visual enjoyment.

Klaus drank in the view of Francine, wearing yet another gift ensemble from the owners of the "Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store". This time she wore a long white robe that extended to her ankles and was opened generously on top to display lots of deep cleavage.

While not fully see through, the robe was very translucent. The sexy garment moved enough in the breeze as she walked to make out the very tiny G-string she was wearing. As she stood with her back to the morning sun shining brightly through the window, the outline of her strikingly curvaceous form was prominently revealed.

Her bra was a matching white shelf bra, a style that in recent weeks had swiftly become her favorite. It was the type of support garment that really did nothing more than provide obscene foundation, seductively holding up her quivering breasts but covering nothing. The dark tint of her protruding nipples was somewhat visible through the semitransparent fabric of the robe.

"Oh...My...Gott Franzine! Is that a new robe Flittchen? You look so erotische!" Klaus said, his tongue hanging out of the corner of his mouth.

"English Klaus." She glowed, knowing a compliment when she heard one, regardless of any language barrier. "What's 'erotische'and 'Flittchen'?" she inquired, having a feeling she already knew the answer to the first one.

"Erotic..." he grinned deviously, "und Slut."

"Aw; aren't you both sweet and nasty. You're making me blush and excited." She smiled, bringing her hands down from her cheeks and walking towards his bowl. "Do you really like my new robe? I thought the design stitched on the collar was so beautiful." she smiled.

The innocent look on her face belied her true intentions as she displayed the stitching for his inspection by gripping her left wrist at her belly button while squeezing her elbows inward. The action pushed her robe collar and her thinly cloaked breasts forward.

Klaus' eyes momentarily popped out of their sockets as he drank in the image of her pendulous breasts rocking towards his face. "Oh Gott! You are killing me with all of this constant teasing Franzine."

"Oh, really? Well if you don't enjoy it, I'll just stop. I had a great treat for you today; something I've been planning for several days. But if you can't handle a little bit of innocent flirtatious teasing I'll just forget it." She finished, playfully covering her exposed cleavage.

"WHAT!! NO; WAIT!" Klaus implored the sexy wife. "You can tease me...You can tease me. What do you have in mind" He begged.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" she smiled, casually letting go of the collar to her robe, letting the materials cascade naturally to reveal an even more expansive area of her big breasts.

"Ja Frau. I can handle it. What is my surprise?"

Grabbing his fish bowl, Francine headed for the stairs. As she reached the steps Klaus reached out with his tiny fish fins and aggressively slung the collars of her robe open, revealing the entirety of her firm bouncing breasts.

"Naughty boy." Francine playfully scolded the diminutive German spy as he clung to the top of the bowl as the water splashed below him. His eyes bounced up and down mirroring the motion of her heaving breasts. "You know I can't cover back up while I'm climbing the stairs with your bowl in my hands. Right now you could really take advantage of me and do anything to me that you wanted...but you better hurry up before we get to the bedroom and I put your bowl down. I'm going to cover up then."

Klaus saw the invitation in her eyes, and realized she could easily set the bowl down on the steps and retie her robe right now if she wanted to. He seized on the opportunity to leap out of his bowl, landing with a loud, wet *SLAP* on top of her big, rounded left boob.

"Heir Bin Jetzt" (Here I go) he yelled with enthusiasm before grasping her meaty boob in both his flippers, leaning over and inhaling her already stiff nipple into his mouth, his cheeks sucking inward as he created a strong vacuum. Locked tightly on her nipple, his momentum carried him over the soft summit of her jiggling boob, leaving his one pound body hanging in front of her like a Remora from a shark.

"Oh my God!" Francine exclaimed, never expecting Klaus to have such a strong suction...or to go right to the meat of the matter. "Oh Klaus..." her emotions shifted pace as she acknowledged the pleasant sensations shooting through her nipple because of the suction and weight hanging from her nipple.

The sight of the beautiful blonde MILF walking down the hallway, her thick boobs bouncing freely while carrying a fish bowl as an oversized goldfish orally hanging from her stiff nipple was comical to say the least.

Abruptly, Klaus felt himself being pulled by the tail from Francine's hard nipple. "SMACK!" The sound of his lips being pried from her sexually charged flesh filled the air as his suction was broken from her skin.

"What are we doing here?" he asked in confusion as he recognized that she had placed his bowl on the dresser in her bed room. He always slept in the hallway when he was upstairs.

"I know it's been frustrating for you, being in a goldfish body and all." She said softly as Klaus lowered his eyes in self-pity. "I also know you want this...really bad." She said as she stepped back and opened her robe to reveal her sexy body.

As Klaus gulped deeply, she continued. "I mean, who wouldn't want this?" she smiled charmingly. "If I can be honest with you Klaus; It makes me hot when you beg for me. And I love your personality." Klaus gulped a big swallow as she continued. "You hit me as being really kinky. I just dream wistfully about the stuff I imagine you would make me do for you. But I can't do a lot about that right now. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can ever do anything about that because I'm not sure you even have the right equipment. But I did think of a way for you to enjoy me vicariously."

Klaus looked up, hopefully.

"You just sit here, be quiet, and enjoy the show I put on for you in a bit." She said softly. "Be a good boy this time, and I promise more will follow. But if you make a single peep; a single audible gasp that I have to explain...no more shows...no more cheap peeks." She pulled her panties up taut into her pussy in a sexy wedgie. "Or anything else for you...got it?"

"Yes Mam." He responded with a look of confusion, while in the background came the muffled sound of the garage door opening.

"SHIT! I've got to go Klaus. That's Stan's car pulling in the garage." She finished, running towards the stairs. "Remember...Not a peep." She called out over her shoulder.

Pulling up to his house at nine a.m. sharp, Stan leapt from his vehicle as the garage door closed. Before he could reach the door to the kitchen from the garage, Francine came strolling out. "Wow! Now THIS is what makes America great, and why I tourture...er uhm I mean interrogate all those clients. Hot Blondes are the American way." Stan exclaimed, drinking in the intoxicating image of her erotic lounging outfit.

Francine walked closer and stood next to her husband as Stan reached out a hand and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her closer. His cock began to pound as he felt her sexy bare ass through the smooth silky fabric. "Did you buy this sexy little number just for me?" He asked rhetorically. Even as enthralled as he was at her appearance, he was positive she had planned this all for him.

"Well; not really. It was a gift...from some admirer's." She smiled, licking her lips seductively, turning and grinding her ass against his stiffness. The questioning look that filled his face disappeared as Francine grabbed his right hand from behind and brought it around to her right tit.

"Oh; okay. But if it was a gift from someone...admirer's...at least you're wearing it just for me this morning; and you did your hair and makeup just for me." He smiled smugly as he pawed her hard nipple and leaned in to lick her neck below her left ear.

"Well, you have been gone for a while, so one would think so, wouldn't one...but not really." She replied, continuing to grind her ass into his crotch and smiling again as Stan looked on bewildered. "You remember the toilet in our master bath that I have been begging you to fix for weeks?"

"Yeeeees?" he responded questioningly.

"Well, I called a plumber Friday and scheduled him to repair it and our kitchen sink today. He should be here any second. When the doorbell rings you might want to hide." She coyly replied, turning around and kissing him passionately.

"WHAT? But...but I just got home." he complained as he pulled away, his voice rising.

"You heard me." She replied with glee. "I thought you might like a little welcome home surprise present from the new me." She reached down and gripped his already stiff dick. "And by the feel of this, I was right." She grinned.

Just then the doorbell rang. *DING DONG*

"You better go hide while I get the door dear." She said.

"You're not really going to answer the door to a stranger dressed like that are you?" he asked in amazement.

"Isn't that what you said you wanted the other night when we talked on the phone?" She asked as she headed toward the door. "Hide!" She called out again softly as Stan followed her up the hall.

The hall closet had ventilation slats on the door that would give him a clear view of the interior of the first floor, from the front door all the way to the kitchen. He got in the closet and pulled the door shut as Francine went to the front door.

*DING DONG* The doorbell rang again before she could open it. "Coming!" she called out as she adjusted the opening in the top of her robe for maximum exposure.

As she pulled the door open, there stood a Hispanic man in his mid-twenties, scruffy yet good-looking in a rough sort of way, wearing jeans and an "All Day Plumbing" company shirt.

His appearance; even his very ethnicity would have frightened Francine Smith out of her wits a few weeks ago. Today was a different story. His dark brown skin and black hair combined with the taboo aspect of her husband watching from his hiding spot in the closet pushed her level of excitement into overdrive.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mam." Responded the startled plumber. His eyes had nearly popped from his head when he saw Francine in her robe.

"Jesus Christ." Stan muttered under his breath to avoid being heard. "She's going to give this guy a heart attack.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I must just look a mess." Francine said, tussling with her hair, as if that was the only thing askew about her appearance at the moment. "I thought you were my friend Lois. I just got out of bed and grabbed the first thing I found and ran to the door."

"Uhh...ok...HI. My name is Alejandro. Did you call for a plumber?" the young guy asked with a thick accent, eyeballing Francine's hard nipples embossed against her filmy robe.

"I'm so sorry; I forgot all about scheduling you to come this morning. But yes; my faucet in the kitchen is dripping and driving me nuts; and the toilet upstairs is not flushing." She said.

"I can come back later if this is an inconvenient time for you." He said.

"Oh no, please come in Alejandro. I really need it...fixed, that is." Francine responded with a giggle, stepping back so he could walk in.

As he stepped into the entry, Francine turned to walk down the hall. "Follow me. The kitchen is right over here." She said as she looked towards Stan's shadow in the closet slats.

The plumber dutifully followed her as she strolled to the kitchen. He intently watched as her robe billowed in the breeze from her exaggerated stride, her tits undulating wildly in her open bra under her robe.

"Damn if she doesn't look fine in that outfit." Stan said softly, trying to assure himself with a soft soothing tone as he pressed his palm against his crotch to relive the building tightness. "But I just don't know if I can go through with this now." He finished.

Just at that moment. Two ominous looking eyes and ferocious fangs lit up on the other side of the dark hall closet. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Stan.

"What was that?" asked the plumber, frightened by the high piercing shriek.

"Just some kids playing around outside I think." Responded Francine dismissively as they arrived in the kitchen. "Here it is." she said stopping at the sink. She turned with a smile, as she caught him looking over her body. "See? It just will not stop dripping." She showed him as she tried moving the handle back and forth.

"Looks like it just needs some new washers. I will have to turn the water off from under the sink to start." He replied.

"Oh it is such a mess under there. Let me clear a few things out first." Francine answered as she bent over at her waist and opened the cabinet door.

The plumber was distracted from the scream as any man would be, by the view through her robe of the thin string that ran between her ass cheeks, he adjusted his cock in his pants and admired the view while Francine was bent over.

In the closet Stan confronted the demon.

He pulled his gun and was preparing to fire when Roger the Alien stepped from the shadows, dressed in a Dracula costume, complete with glow in the dark fangs. "Roger! You ass! What are you doing in here?" Stan hoarsely asked.

"Obviously trying on my Halloween costume." He replied dismissively.

"Halloween costume? You idiot, it's only June. You have five months before Halloween."

"So I should wait until the last minute to get my costume? Maybe you don't mind going as Raggedy Andy or as the Sexy Nurse every year Stan because that is all the stores have left in October, but I prefer to prepare early so I can have a unique costume." Roger paused for a moment for effect before continuing.

"What are you doing in here? I thought you just got home a little while ago. Figured you'd be jumping the bones on that hot wife of yours after being gone all of this time. I know I did."

Roger and Stan looked at each other menacingly before Roger continued, trying to cover his tracks. "Know I would Stan; WOULD." He emphasized.

"I thought I was going to Roger. But then she tricked me."

"How so Stan?"

"She's out there right now flirting with that Mexican plumber. I thought I would be plowing her by now, and she's out there being all hot and teasing him."

"And you aren't enjoying this Stan?" Roger asked sincerely. "Because I thought you talked with Dr. Penguin about stuff just like this. I thought you discussed how every time you hear the word Legerdemain..." Stan froze in place, sweat forming on his upper lip, falling into a trance as he continued to listen to Roger. "...you will release Francine's inner slut for your enjoyment, and that you will be proud and turned on to have other men and women find her sexually attractive."

The alien and man stood, both staring blankly at each other until Roger snapped his fingers. "Stan. Earth to Stan."

At that point Stan began to mumble. "I will release Francine's inner slut for my enjoyment...proud to have other men and women find her sexually attractive...my enjoyment...my slut wife...turned on by my slut wife."

"Now you've got it Stan. All better now." He smiled, slapping Stan on his back and knocking him back into consciousness.

"Uh...yeah...yeah...all better now. Gonna enjoy my hot wife's slutty show." He smiled.

"Good boy Stan; good boy. Enjoy watching that slut wife of yours; she's quite the performer." Roger paused for a second before continuing. "Oh, and Stan; I DID plow that...Weeks ago...She was magnificent."

Stan stood with a goofy smile on his face staring straight forward. Roger watched intently as Stan's boner increased two times in size.

"Well, my work here is done for the day. I'm off to the races." He said as he ducked back into the darkness and quickly reappeared dressed in Jockey silks before swiftly ducking through a hidden door in the closet.

Stan shook his head to clear his senses and peered through the slats of the closet door peering towards the kitchen. He slowly got a shit eating grin as he watched Francine remove some items from under the cabinet and stand back up. Stan could see her eyes were diverted to the plumber's crotch before she moved aside so he could get to work.

As the plumber sat on the floor in front of the open cabinet and leaned his head back under the cabinet opening to turn off the water, Francine moved a little closer to him.

He came back out from under the cabinet to find Francine standing well within his personal space. He looked up and swallowed hard. He was getting a close up view of her panty clad pussy through the opening in her robe, and could clearly make out that the panties were wedged between wet lips. Francine backed off a little as he stood up.

"Do you think you can fix it?" She asked with concern.

"Not a problem. Should have you fixed up shortly." He said as he reached in his tool pouch for a screwdriver.

"I have been after my husband to fix this but he is always out of town and never has time. I'm not sure he could fix it anyway to be truthful with you." She laughed.

"Can't fix it? What the fuck..." Stan mumbled from his hiding spot, feeling underappreciated at the moment, even if excited.

"Is your husband out of town now?" The plumber asked, while working on the faucet.

"Yes, as usual." She replied, looking towards the hall closet.

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers