Amie and I

Story Info
My best friend.
2.7k words
3.76
3.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would love to talk about the love of my life, her name is Amie. Amie has been my best friend for many years now. She is my wife now and has been for over ten years now. We have three babies together in these ten years now. Our three little girls were all birthed naturally by Amie and her beautiful body soon returns to her natural state of beauty. Her breasts of 34b cups of upturned sexual hard nipples beauties have gone up to full C cups with breast feeding all three of our girls. And with much coaxing from me by our third daughter my beautiful wife was very open about displaying her bare breasts openly in front of everyone at feeding time. Amie finally became comfortable with them bare as she fed our daughter. Family, friends, or even large groups of strangers were blessed with seeing them openly on display.

Amie is a blessing to me on my job. She works for me as my personal secretary. So, she is always in our staff meeting with me taking notes. There are 48 members of my staff, and I am so proud to admit that every guy in my staff has enjoyed seeing Amie's breasts on display for hours. Our last staff I finally encouraged my wife to go topless for the entire 4 plus hour meeting to cause less distraction. I tease my wife that she is much more enjoyed than many strippers ever are. Amie has been with me to 3 corporate meeting where over 500 reps attended. And she was on display at all three. She was breast feeding our daughter.

Amie and I dated for two years before were became lovers. My wife was nearly 19 before she finally forced her little vagina down over my penis for the first time. And we soon began to enjoy doing so anytime we could. I feel blessed that Amie rode horses a lot and had broken her hymen long before we enjoyed sex. So, our first time was the greatest. I have teased Amie that I would never know if I were really her first. And she always teases back that I probably would not really care either.

My wife and I have had all of the talks. I love my Amie with every breath. But I have never felt more blessed that more men have seen my wife's breasts on full display bared than many strippers have ever done. In fact, I tease my wife about dancing nude for groups of guys for fun. And she will openly admit she thinks being completely displayed sounds exciting.

"Dave, I do get a tingle out of the idea of spreading my thighs wide and showing off my vagina wide open for guys."

"Yes, and knowing every one of them wants his cock up inside of her."

"Yes, and if I am unprotected. They could knock me up."

"Yes baby, and be sure it is a black cock to do it."

"My God David would you really let a black man do it to me? And at your next staff meeting you'd let me suckle our little back baby on my bare breasts for all to see?"

"Sure, I want them all to know who the father is."

"You are just too kinky."

Being married for ten years plus, to the woman of my dreams has been the blessing of my life. I have teased Amie about dancing nude for men. And I have teased her about dating other men. Dinner dates, or sex dates.

"Dave, do you want a slut for your wife?"

"Maybe, I find you dating a black man very exciting."

"You are serious? And do you want me to enjoy sex with him?"

"I am not sure either of us would get the full excitement out of it without that part too. do you?"

"No, I think we would need that part to be very active too."

"Do you find the idea exciting?"

To my surprise she smiled.

"Yes, I kind of do."

"Really? And someone in mind to enjoy this with?"

"Yes, I do, and this is a one-time fling?"

"No, once you give it to him, it is his. You give him your pussy completely."

"Oh, My God, unprotected?"

"UMMMMM, probably."

"MY God Dave does this really turn you on?"

"Yes, and Emerson Grant and you turn me on."

"Did you see him taste my breast milk last staff meeting?"

"Yes, I did, and I knew you want him."

"He has asked me out several times since then."

"You would like to go?"

"Probably, but he tells me he will have me naked for sure."

"You will enjoy him I think."

"Should I call him?"

"Why not?"

"I will give him a ring."

She came back into my den an hour later.

"He is picking me up at 6 pm."

"Great, are you excited?"

"Yes, very."

It was 4:30 pm so she needed to go get ready. She came back down about 15 til looking very sexy. I could tell her breasts looked very natural and her skirt very short. Our wait was none, as the doorbell rang, as she stepped off the last step and she opened the door. Emerson stood there. He stepped in and leaned down and their lips met. His tongue entered her open mouth and they both explored. He pulled her to him, and his hands slid down her back and firmly pulled her body to his. I could see his hips come hard against hers and his groin firmly pressed into her belly.

As they stepped back apart her breath was short and his eyes burned into hers. Her nipples had hardened, and his hand found one of them as he absentminded fingered one of them. She moaned and leaned into his hand giving her breast to him. He grinned at her.

"Oh yes Baby, I want these so badly."

She took his hand and led him outside, going toward his car.

"Don't wait up David, I will be late."

He kissed her again as he opened her door for her, and his hand went into the blouse this time to find a bare breast. As I was closing our door, I saw he had opened her blouse wide, and her breasts had spilled out and she held his face firmly up against her swollen nipples as he lashed them with his tongue. They were not going to get very far before they needed to get very close. I walked back into my Den to the big screen TV and the basketball game I'd been watching.

I ate a sandwich and showered. Then I went up to our room and turned on the game up there. I fell asleep just after half time and when I woke, I had to look up the final score. I got up just after 8 am. Dressed and went down to make breakfast. I ate a good meal and took my sports car for a ride. I returned just before 6 pm and drove the car back into its spot. I entered the house.

Amie was seated at our counter with a cup of fresh coffee. I pored myself a cup and sat down beside her. We chatted for a half hour before I finally casually ask about her date with Emerson.

"It was good, a very nice dinner and dancing after."

"You both seemed to be having trouble keeping his hands off you in our driveway."

"David, I took my second cock right here in our drive before we could go. He stripped me in our drive and then joined me, I slipped down on his penis, right out in our driveway. We fucked the first time before we even left here. And it helped our dinner, not our dancing."

"Where did you go to dance?"

"I hate to admit where we went."

"The Marble club?"

"No worse."

"The Red room?"

"I am afraid so, yes."

"And were many of our friends there?"

"Yes, yours and mine too."

"And did he display you?"

"I just could not stop him and then I didn't want to. He wanted to fuck me right on the dance floor and I nearly let him do it."

"And why didn't you do it, Baby?"

"Oh my God David, would you really want our friends and co-workers to see him fuck me in front of them? He wanted to spread me wide and let them watch him sliding in and out of me bare. He had my breasts out bare his hands all over them and my skirt pulled up fingering me."

"Who all saw this."

"Shit David a half a dozen or more of your staff and their wives, and even more of the people I work with. Three of your staff ask Emerson to date their wives."

"Which ones?"

"Taft Moss ask if he'd date Marsha. Dennis Markle hinted about Kim, And Gerry Hasle told him he wanted him to ask Brenda out. At break he went over and ask Brenda out and she said yes."

"Well, I am proud of you. So, you spent the night with him?"

"Yes we returned to his place just after midnight. He fucked me three times by morning and once again before noon."

"And again tonight?"

"No, he is picking up Brenda tonight. But we do have a date tomorrow night. I have agreed to see him every other night."

"Has he ask Marsha Moss or Kim Markle out yet?"

"Yes, he called Kim last night and she agreed to see him."

"And has she agreed to a date or a sex date?"

"Gerry told him he wants him to fuck Brenda and that she's agreed to let him."

"So you may be opening some doors for others? You could open doors even more if he fucks you on the dance floor?"

"It could be very sexy if he gets you completely naked and pulls you back wide and shows you off as his cock goes in and out for all to see."

"Oh my God David, would you really want everyone to see him fuck you wife like that?"

"That could be very sexy, you know."

"But lots of your staff will see it and some of your bosses."

"Ya, I know but it could be good."

"Yes I know. Two of your corporate bosses have already ask to see me."

"They ask to fuck you?"

"One has yes. The other implied it. Nelson Tallis, wants to interview me for a job. He did say my interview would be in the nude."

"You know Nelson does all the work in Africa. So he will want you to do the heavy stuff over there."

"He made it quite clear what he wants of me and he has made an offer we might want to consider?"

"Really you are thinking about it?"

"For the money David it is hard not to. The money is really very good. Will you think about it."

"He wants to whore you to several Africa dictators?"

"Well he explained the first is a small country with a Chief who has several young men who are ready to mate. Twelve to be exact and only seven young maidens are ready. They want me to help fill in. All twelve young men will be free to breed each maiden. Then they choose a wife. The maidens are displayed completely naked during this time."

"So you will be displayed nude for them and have sex with each young man?"

"Unprotected sex, David I am to be bred. A half black male child is very desired, but a half black girl will be huge for the tribe, for breeding."

"My God Amie they want children from you?"

"Yes and if I come with child? My husband will try to breed me back as soon as he can. I am committed for a year if I am bred. And five if I conceive again."

"How much money are we talking about Amie?"

"He will put 5 million in an in an off shore account for us If I am bred 3 times and deliver health children we get the 5. And if 4 times a bonus and 5 is another big bonus."

"My God Amie how much money could you make?"

"David ten years could make us rich beyond belief. And I wont be quite 40."

"And with just one mate?"

"Probably not just one mate. If I am not bred they want me put back to a maidens as young men want a wife."

"Oh my that is very sexy for you."

"Yes David maybe several hundred young men could try to breed your wife."

"Are you seriously thinking about doing this?"

"Will you be upset if I am?"

"No I don't believe so. You give birth easily and breast feed well. You are giving your pussy to black cocks already now, So?"

"David. Nelson offered me the job and I took it already. I leave in two weeks."

"For a year?"

"Yes for a year or longer if I am bred again."

"Anyway I can keep track of you?"

"You want to keep track of you little PG slut wife?"

"You seem pretty sure you'll be bred right off."

"We didn't have any trouble getting our girls when we decided to have them. And then I will have 12 young studs trying to breed me and then the excitement that one will make me his mate for a year is very cool. And if he doesn't get me bred back right away I will be open for a new mate the second year."

"Yes and you have the chance in five year to mate with five different men while you are there."

"Does that excite you I could be mated to five different young men for a year at a time?"

"Is that really what you think you want to do?"

"Yes I think maybe it is. Does that excite you too?"

"Any idea how many men will enjoy you?" "Nelson tells me it is a small tribe of maybe 2500 or so. maybe 350 children, and 1000 girls and women. Dress for females is a small loin cloth over their vagina. Any female who does not wear it in public is freely bred by any male openly. So maybe 1200 or so males. Nelson says if I spend the five years I will fuck all the males in the tribe."

My Amie had been gone nearly a month and I had received several packets of photos and 6 videos. My wife was always fully nude and on display. And she explained that she was being bred several times every day and had gotten very comfortable with the 12 young lovers. She was trying very hard to make a baby. A few days later she texted me that she had been mated and she was PG.

Our first year was going by very quickly. Amie had mixed emotions about leaving her mate. She loved sex with him. It had never gotten old. But she felt for his sake he needed a young wife to mate with him. She had a very healthy baby girl and the village celebrated.

In no time my wife was again in the maidens group nude to be bred again. Again in no time Amie was PG again. And she was mated to her second young man. I was so proud of her and she was very tickled she was mated a second time. And I must admit I was thrilled my wife was mated again to a very young man who could not get enough of her sexually. And this young man wanted his new mate to be naked and all the tribe's men to be able to fuck her any time!

My wife soon texted me. :

"My God David every man in the tribe is now free to have me. The Chief who is a big fat man with the largest cock I have ever see has had me in his tent 3 times now. I will never be able to take his length, but my God his cock is wonderful."

I began to realize my wonderful little Amie could now be lost to me forever. She might have found her true calling, to mother a new race where she was now so completely content.