Amina and Tariq in Ottawa

Story Info
Lebanese Christian BBW dates Nigerian Muslim scholar.
1.3k words
2.4
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"That's a really big ass Amina," says my boyfriend Tariq Adewale as he caressed my thick Lebanese Christian ass, an entranced expression on his dark, handsome face. I smiled with contentment and backed that thing up, as they used to say. Tariq kissed my booty, and then my favorite Nigerian Muslim stud went to work on me. Spreading my thick ass cheeks wide open, I exposed my tiny asshole, which Tariq began licking at once.

"Oh yeah, my man, just like that," I cooed softly as Tariq went to work on me. That thick ass of mine is always getting me in trouble. I was doing naked Yoga earlier, it's an important part of my daily routine, and Tariq got out of bed and saw my ass in a certain position and just about lost it. I just woke up and the brother said he wanted to eat my ass and wouldn't take no for an answer. What's a gal to do?

"Damn your ass tastes good," Tariq paused to say, and he slapped my ass as he wormed his tongue into my asshole. Oh damn. I absolutely love having my ass licked, and fingered, and fucked, and Tariq is definitely the man for the job. Greedily he ate my ass, and I grinded my big booty against his face, loving the feel of his tongue in my asshole. Just call me the Lebanese Booty Queen.

"It's even better like this," I said to Tariq, a little while later. I had him on the carpeted floor of our living room, and sat on his face. I smothered Tariq with my thick ass, and he ate my booty while fingering my pussy. I don't believe in shaving down below, and so far, it's only Black men who are okay with this. I don't deal with white guys or whitewashed Arab guys anymore.

It's not easy being a tall, curvy and bronze-skinned woman with dark hair and brown eyes in a world that worships short, skinny blonde chicks with flat chests, flat butts and blue eyes. Only a Black man's sexual liberalism, natural acceptance of female voluptuousness and sheer masculinity in the bedroom can satisfy me. I'm 5'10, curvy, with big tits, wide hips and a big ass. I weigh 230 pounds. I am not ashamed of my womanly curves, and my man Tariq loves me just as I am.

"The things I'm going to do to this ass," Tariq said to me, much later, after giving my asshole a tongue bath. I grinned and got on all fours, and Tariq rolled a condom on his dick and poked my ass with it. A lot of women can't admit that they like a dick in their ass. I most definitely don't have that problem. I spread my ass cheeks for Tariq and my Nigerian stud lubricated me, then eased his dick into my butt hole. As easily as one, two and three.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," I whispered, and Tariq gripped my hips and thrust into me. I squealed in delight, loving the feel of his thick, dark dick in my asshole. A lot of people think that the best female booty in the world comes from places like Africa, Latin America or the Caribbean. No disrespect to the ladies in these places but we in the Republic of Lebanon definitely hold it down in the ass department.

Now, I know a lot of you are scratching your heads. Please allow me to explain, ladies and gentlemen of the erotic readership. The reason why Arab female booty is the world's best kept secret is because of Islamic influences in the Middle East. Most Muslim ladies believe in covering up. Fine by me as long as it's the woman's choice, and not that of some uptight religious male.

"Damn that ass is tight," Tariq cried out, and I grinned and pressed my thick ass cheeks against his groin, squeezing his dick with my butt hole. I am that rare gal who truly loves anal sex. When Tariq isn't around, I like to stick everything from dildos to butt plugs and even extra-thick pens or toothbrushes ( the handle, not the business end ) up my ass. See? I told you I was the Booty Queen! Tariq continued fucking me until the pressure of my tight asshole on his dick proved too much for him, and he came, then pulled out of me.

"Was it fun for you too?" I asked Tariq, tugging on his chest hairs for fun, which caused him to wince. My Nigerian stud nodded at me and I smiled. My sexual appetites still stun Tariq from time to time. We've been together for over a year and he still can't get enough of me. What can I say? Ladies and gentlemen, I've got it like that. It's just the way I get down, pure and simple.

I am an Arab Christian woman, born and bred, and don't get what the hoopla is about when it comes to Arab female sexuality. I was born in the City of Jounieh, Republic of Lebanon, and my parents, Joseph and Alexandra Nasrallah moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in the fifth summer of my life. I consider myself a proud Canadian and wear bright red booty shorts and a white tank top on Canada Day. Then I go out drinking and partying with my gal pals from the University of Ottawa. I'm that curvy, ravishing brunette streaming through the Rideau Center with her half-drunk girlfriends on a Friday night.

I guess some of you might find my behavior kind of scandalous. Well, I'm from a Lebanese Christian background, and fairly liberal, and believe that the female body should be worshipped rather than shrouded in shame and controversy. The human body is a beautiful thing. Sexuality is definitely part of who we are. Got a problem with that? Kiss my thick Lebanese Christian booty!

I was walking out of Payless inside the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa when Tariq first approached me. I bent down to tie my shoelaces, and given the fact that I had ultra-short shorts on, I'm surprised Tariq didn't come at me sooner. A lot of females will hate me for saying this but I firmly believe in using what I've got to attract the guys. Tariq is a sexy brother, and I'm glad I got my hooks into him before anyone else did.

"Well, hello there, I'm looking for the foreign exchange store, could you please help me?" Tariq said, and I looked at the six-foot-one, lean and athletic brother with the smooth chocolate skin and smiled. I've always been a sucker for tall, dark and handsome guys. Emphasis on the very dark part. How could I resist such a fine man? Never let it be said that I, Amina Nasrallah refused to help a soul in need. Or a soul man in need. Ha!

"Of course, it's near the food court, I'll show you where it is," I replied, and the tall, sexy West African stud smiled. As it turns out, Tariq was an international student at Carleton University, originally hailing from the City of Kano, Nigeria. The day we met, Tariq was going to exchange some Canadian funds at the foreign exchange store in preparation for a trip to the U.S. of A. I showed Tariq the store, and stuck around in case he needed help, and this led to a coffee for me, and so much more.

"Good to meet you Amina, I've been lost in this mall for half an hour and no one else would even speak to me," Tariq said, a little while later, as we sat at a table with some coffee. I sat there and looked at Tariq as I sipped on my coffee. I was smiling from ear to ear. Tariq had no idea what he was in for. The Nigerian Muslim dude looks good, and he's well-dressed, and seemingly smart. When a guy has such potential, a gal like me can definitely have some fun with him. And then some.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers