Ammunition

Story Info
Where did they find those cartridges?
3.1k words
4.43
31k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

I was minding my nephew for a couple of hours. Seeing that the boy is ten this does not take a great deal of effort on my part. I just took off his leash and let him run wild in the backyard, where he was quickly joined by a couple of other young boys about the same age. As long as I could hear them I figured everything was fine.

Conversely, when I could no longer hear the boys I decided something was wrong and went out to check up on them. There was no-one in the backyard but I could hear someone speaking in the garage. I glanced in and Mike and Andy, the kid from next door, were over at my work-bench, fixing something into a vice. I strolled over to take a look.

When I got close enough to see what they were doing I heroically managed not to crap my pants while taking a hasty step to one side.

"If you don't put that hammer down nice and gently I am going to drop-kick the pair of you clean out of the garage," I said, speaking very firmly.

There were a couple of startled sounds but they had the sense to put the hammer down carefully. I promptly loosened the vice, catching the bullets they'd set in it. As far as I could tell they intended to hit the end of the bullets to see if they'd go bang. They were only .22, but they were still good enough to cause significant injury.

I pocketed the two they had in the vice and then snapped my fingers, silently demanding any more that they might have. Mike looked a little helpless and flashed a glance at Andy. I glared even harder at Andy and he reluctantly produced a little box of cartridges.

"You can't take these," he protested. "They're not mine. They're Suzy's."

Suzy being his big sister. I'd seen her around but didn't really know her well.

"Don't let it worry you. I'll make sure they get back to Suzy."

That seemed to worry him even more. I'll bet Suzy didn't know he had them.

With the ammunition secured I had a word with the boys, starting off by calling them purblind idiots and building up from there, finishing with threats of grievous violence upon their persons if I ever caught them being so stupid again.

Andy got defensive and pointed out that I wasn't his father and that I couldn't tell him what to do. I promptly slapped both boys alongside the head, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"Tell me," I said, bending forward to glare at Andy, "did my not being your father make that hurt less? Be told."

After that I ordered both boys inside, telling them they could play games inside until Mike was picked up. Andy looked as though he was going to protest but decided to go with the safe option and they trooped inside and were shortly yelling their heads off as they waged war.

Mike was duly picked up and Andy departed at the same time.

"You can tell Suzy that I will drop off her ammunition tomorrow," I told Andy. "Or not, if you so choose," I added, seeing the horrified look on his face.

I strongly suspected that not would prevail. He wasn't going to own up one second before he had to and if he was lucky he'd be elsewhere when Suzy found out, giving her a chance to cool down.

I tossed the box of cartridges in a drawer in my bedroom, confident that no little hands would find them there, intending to take them back to Suzy sometime. I also intended to give her the rough end of my tongue. The boys could have been hurt with those bullets. I then promptly forgot about them.

The next day was a Saturday and quite a hot day. Early in the afternoon there was a knock on the door and opening it I found Andy.

"We're going to the footy," he said quickly. "Suzy will be home if you want to give her her stuff. She's in the back yard."

Then he shot through and I saw him scrambling into the car with his parents. Yes, he certainly wanted the ammunition returned when he wasn't there. I smiled to myself and went and got the box and headed over to see Suzy.

I strolled around to see Suzy and found her in the backyard as stated, hanging up a few things on the line. A fine young lady was Suzy, and that was remarkably evident from the way she was attired. From the look of her she was intending to catch some sun-rays after she'd finished hanging up her few items of laundry and she was nearly clad in a very nice bikini.

"Afternoon, Suzy," I said affably.

She looked a little startled to find someone in the backyard with her. Also a little puzzled.

"I'm Brandon," I prompted. "From next door."

That's me. Once seen, immediately forgotten.

"Oh, right, I knew that," she said quickly. "Can I help you with something?"

"Sure," I said, taking the box of cartridges out of my pocket. "You can explain to me how come I had to confiscate these from Andy and my nephew yesterday. I know your dad keeps his stuff locked up tight and Andy was quite happy to dump you in it."

"That little bastard. Where the hell did he get these?"

"Um, that was my question, I believe. From you, according to him. Any suggestions? I assume that you're keeping your gun and ammunition locked away. I know your father is red-hot on gun safety."

Suzy almost snatched the box from my hand and went stalking over to the garage. I followed on behind, lounging in the doorway while she checked a rather formidable little cupboard mounted on the back wall of the garage. The trouble is, a lock is only good if locked, and the cupboard wasn't.

Looking slightly flushed she stored the box of cartridges and securely locked the cabinet.

"Andy must have got hold of the key," she blustered. "It's locked now. Satisfied?"

"Not really. It seems to me that you were just plain careless and I'm not at all happy about the situation. The boys were about to see if they could make those things go bang when I caught them. They could have been badly hurt."

I gave her the evil eye while she looked elsewhere, plainly wanting me to go away.

"It would, of course, be an act of complete bastardry for me to lodge an official complaint with the police," I pointed out. "I also suspect that telling your parents about this would have unfortunate consequences for both you and Andy. Now I've already dealt with Andy and my nephew so I see no need for them to get into any further trouble. You, on the other hand. . ." I let my voice trail away.

"What about me?" she demanded.

"Well, I think a little bit of negative reinforcement is called for. Something to give you an incentive to lock-up your guns properly. I'm not a monster, however, so I'll give you a choice. I can give you a spanking or I can have a quiet word with your father and let him handle it."

Hullo Cyclops and his killer eye of doom. I should have been blasted to ashes on the spot.

"Decisions, decisions," I murmured.

"Spanking?" I said, lifting one hand. "Father?," lifting the other. "Spanking, father?"

I raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"You said you weren't going to tell my father," Suzy protested.

"Ah, no. I indicated that I'd rather not tell your father. The choice would be yours."

"If I said spanking would you permit me to go and get some proper trousers on first?"

"Why would you want to? The bikini will come down a lot easier than the trousers. Save yourself the bother."

"What do you mean the bikini would come down?" she half-shrieked.

"Grow-up. Of course I'd want to spank your bare bottom. A touch more embarrassing for you and, I'll admit it, a lot more fun for me. But a spanking would be all that you're agreeing to."

She dithered and wouldn't actually say so but it was obvious what her choice was going to be. I didn't actually make her volunteer to get spanked. I sort of presented it to her as a feat accompli. Strolling over to her I took her arm and turned her to face the work bench.

"Just put your hands on the bench and bend over like a good girl," I told her and still giving me nasty looks she did so.

Suzy gave a little hiss of indrawn breath when I lowered her bikini pants but didn't say anything until she found that I was taking them right off.

"Hold on," she protested. "You only need to draw then down a bit."

"No," I said tapping an ankle to make her lift it. "If I left them halfway down and you start jumping around because your bottom is smarting you could trip over them and hurt yourself. Better to take them right off."

I stood back up and regarded her.

"Um, sorry, Suzy, but you look a little silly standing there with just your bikini bra. Better to take it off. You'll look a lot more dignified."

"Oh, really? Just how dignified can I look standing here naked getting my bottom smacked?" she demanded.

I ignored that, unclipping the bra and lifting it over her head. I have to admit she looked lovely. It was almost a pity to spank a bottom that fine. Almost.

My hand came around and slapped firmly across her cheek. It wasn't a play spank. It was a proper spank, getting across the message that I was seriously displeased because she'd stuffed up and it was only by chance that the kids hadn't been hurt. She knew that was what the spank meant because I explained it to her, accompanying the lecture with a few more good hard spanks.

I was careful to keep my spanking attention to her bottom, even though her pussy was right there on display. I saw no reason to reduce the impact of the message with unwanted sexual shenanigans.

The first spank was met with a startled scream, the next few spanks were met with stubborn silence, and this swiftly became a heartfelt apology and a promise to be more careful and would I please stop hitting.

I did. It wasn't as though I wanted to really beat the woman, just chastise her enough to give her an attitude adjustment.

"OK, Suzy, we'll let it go at that," I said, standing back.

That's when things got a little entertaining. Suzy spun around to face me, apparently forgetting that she was giving me a full frontal. Her hands were cupping her bottom and she was just about dancing on the spot, telling me what a rotten person I was. Her breasts, I noticed, were quite firm and didn't really need a bra to hold them proudly jutting out, but they were also large enough to give a nice continuing bounce when Suzy jumped up and down.

"Whoa. Slow down a bit," I commanded, putting my hands on her shoulders to hold her still for a moment. "How old are you, Suzy?"

"What? What's that got to do with anything, you animal?"

"Just answer the question," I said with a sigh.

"Nineteen, nearly."

"How nearly?" I asked suspiciously.

"Another month. Why?"

"Just wanted to be sure before I stopped these bouncing. They're far too distracting while they're doing that."

While speaking I slipped my hands over her breasts, coaxing Suzy and her breasts to stand still. She made an outraged noise and slapped at my hands. I grinned, moving my hands away.

"I admit it," I said. "I really just wanted an excuse to put my hands on them so I could see if they felt as lovely as they look. The trouble is, they did, which raises another question."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Does your pussy feel as warmly welcoming as it looks?" I asked, a hand sliding down to find out.

As far as I was concerned the answer was yes. My hand slipped between her legs and cupped her pussy quite nicely and it felt hot and damp. I suspected that the combination of nakedness and being spanked had excited her somewhat.

"You stop that. Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Getting acquainted. I've decided that your body needs to receive some concentrated attention from me so I'm going to give it to you."

She was backing away but with the workbench behind her there wasn't anywhere she could really go. I moved with her, my hand still cupping her, rubbing her lightly.

"You said just a spanking. That's all that I was agreeing to. Just a spanking."

"Quite correct and that was all you got. Case closed."

"Then why are you touching me?"

"That's a different issue entirely," I explained. "I mean, I have a lovely girl standing naked in front of me. How could I not touch you? I can feel your heat and your desire. It would be wrong of me not to do something about it."

"Oh, really. And just what do you intend doing?"

I caught her hands and pressed them against my trousers. The contents therein answered the question without need for words. She hastily snatched her hands away, putting them behind her. Fine by me. It left everything else accessible. I took hold of her breasts and started stroking them.

"You take your fucking hands off me," Suzy demanded. "Apart from the spanking I don't have to do a damn thing."

Ever polite, I took my fucking hands off her. I used them to undo and drop my trousers, letting Suzy see what was coming her way. Her eyes went wide as she stared at me, shaking her head slowly.

"I don't have to. You said it yourself. I don't have to."

"Suzy," I said softly, "I am going to take this," taking her hand and closing it over my erection, "and I'm going to make room here," my other hand rubbing her mound again, taking time to spread her lips slightly apart, "to put it all the way up inside you. Now, as you say, you don't have to do it, so if you find what I'm doing uncomfortable, you can tell me to stop. OK?"

She nodded slightly, not thinking it through. I took this as permission to proceed.

From the expression on Suzy's face I was going with non-virgin but not sure about what's happening. I'd managed to coax her into a position where she was leaning back, looking down the length of her body. She was tilted nicely as far as I was concerned. I'd be able to enter relatively easily and she'd be able to watch as I took her.

I wanted as little hand action obscuring the view as possible. I eased her lips apart enough to accept me and then took the hand that was still absent-mindedly clutching my cock and eased my cock into place. As soon as I felt her lips closing over me I pulled my hands away, lifting hers away at the same time. Suzy was now in a position where she could watch my cock slide slowly into her.

The keyword was slowly. She was hot and wet but also rather tight, and I pressed firmly against her, letting her soft flesh slowly part, yielding to my male hardness. She was breathing hard and suddenly lifted her eyes to give me a defiant look.

"I don't have to do this if I don't want to," she insisted.

"I know," I said softly and persuasively. "Just tell me if it becomes uncomfortable. It might feel a bit strange at first but let's see how it goes."

My immediate problem was taking her slowly enough not to panic her but also fast enough that I was home before she had a real chance to think about what I was doing to her. I could see a touch of satisfaction on her face, feeling herself in control because she didn't have to do this. What I finished up doing was driving all the way home in one slow continuous thrust, working on the principle that if I paused at all she'd snap out of it.

Finally inside her I nestled against her, hands coming up to caress her breasts.

"Come on, love," I breathed in her ear. "Just move with me and feel the heat."

I slowly increased the tempo, initially driving in reasonably gently, but slowly building up the pace. Suzy was almost crooning softly to herself at the start, the gentle pace both soothing and exciting. As things got more demanding she stopped crooning and started gasping, excitement building in her. I finally settled down to a pace that let me take her with a certain amount of vigour, driving in relentlessly, finding her responding eagerly.

She was clinging to me, her hips thrusting forward to take me, eager for what I was giving her. I slowed for a moment.

"You don't have to continue, you know," I murmured. "We can stop if you insist."

"Ah, no, no, that's alright," she gasped frantically. "You've gone this far. You might as well continue."

I proceeded to continue, loins driving in fiercely, mouth taking hers, one hand mauling her breasts, whilst the other clutched her bottom, making sure she was with me all the way.

I was finally building up to a crescendo. I was ready and I was damn sure that Suzy was. My hands came down to her hips, helping to pull her to me even as I thrust in harder and deeper, putting all I had into it. She seemed to stutter a moment and then she screamed, the noise echoing through the garage. I felt like screaming myself, climaxing in time to her, being totally drained.

It didn't take me long to pull up my trousers. With just a bikini to put on Suzy took seconds to hurriedly dress, blushing fiercely the whole time.

"Um, you won't be saying anything to my parents about those cartridges, will you?" she asked, sounding a little unsure.

"No," I said decisively. "I've already said that the subject is now resolved. I do suggest that you politely tell Andy that if you find him trying to get at the guns again you will personally break both his arms and kick him around the yard. I think he'll accept that sort of ultimatum."

She laughed, nodding in agreement.

"Ah, I should warn you that if I find myself in a position where you're naked I'll probably try to take advantage of the situation."

"Not going to happen," she said with a blush.

Maybe. Maybe not. If I caught her home alone in a bikini I could easily see that bikini falling off.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers