Amy

Story Info
Young woman corrects the error of her ways.
3.4k words
4.2
14.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a woman giving up control of her body to a group of men who spend the night using her body in any manner they wish, much to her pleasure.

***

"I wish that fucking bitch would start taking her car someplace else for service," Doug said as Amy left the office to go get her car in the parking lot. "She treats all of us like shit and then bitches about the price. Yeah like she has to worry about money."

"I know what you mean, bro," Leon said. "I don't know if she treats us like this because we're black or if she's just a bitch to everyone."

"Probably a little of both, Leon," Doug responded.

Leon and Doug were both in their 40s and owned and operated an auto repair shop that was known throughout the community for their quality and reasonably priced work. The two men seemed to get along with everyone except Amy. Sometimes the 28 year old blond was as sweet as can be. Other times, she was like the spawn of Satan.

When Amy got to her car, she saw that one of the men had left a ratchet by her driver's door. Her first thought was to just get in her car and intentionally run over it, but for some reason, she picked it up and carried it back to the shop, intending to give the guys more shit for being careless with their tools. The men didn't hear her come into the shop and when she heard them talking, she stopped in her tracks.

"How can that woman who is that pretty, with a body that men would die for, be such a mean and nasty bitch?" Doug asked. "If Amy wasn't such a mean snake, she'd be almost perfect."

"Yeah," Leon said. "She could have her choice of any guy in town. And then she opens her mouth and that shitty personality shines through. Maybe she just needs a good fuck."

Amy was stunned. She didn't know whether to storm into the office and rant at the men for what they were saying about her or just turn and leave, never to come back to their shop.

"Hell Leon, can you imagine if you actually did fuck her? She'd do nothing but bitch about how long it took and about how big your cock is and how you messed up her makeup. As hot as that woman is, I don't think I'd fuck her, even if she paid me." Leon laughed and nodded his head.

"Is that what everyone thinks of me?" Amy thought. "I know I can be particular about what I want and like, but if I'm as bad as they say I am, that could explain why I haven't been asked out on a date for a few months. It would also explain why I rarely ever get a call for a second date."

Doug laughed and said, "Maybe she just needs a good gang bang by a bunch of brothers. If she stopped at the Roadside Inn, the brothers would take care of her."

"Yeah right," said, Leon. "That bitch would have them all toeing the line getting their asses chewed before the evening was out."

"You're right, Leon. And then all the guys would have to find another place to drink in case she decided to come back."

Amy slowly backed out of the garage laying the ratchet on the ground outside. She got in her car and drove away. Doug looked out the window as she left and said, "She's just leaving. I wonder if she heard anything we said."

"Who gives a shit? I don't care if that bitch never comes back." Doug nodded and the two men went back to work.

Amy spent the afternoon at home thinking about what she had overheard. If these two easy going guys, who always treated her with respect, thought she was a controlling bitch, then she hated to admit that they were probably right. For the whole next week, she found herself thinking about what Leon and Doug had said about her. She thought about it at work and at home. She thought about it when she was in bed at night.

She had to admit that, not only did she not have many dates, she rarely got return dates, and never more than four dates with the same guy. And she had no close girlfriends.

She remembered Doug's comment about the Roadside Inn and thought that maybe she should swing by the place the next night with the intention of letting go and getting picked up and fucked. The next day, Friday, at work, she tried to talk herself out of her evening's plans, but finally gave up.

When Amy got home from work, she took a nice long bubble bath, shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy. She rarely used much makeup because she didn't need it. She found a short denim skirt that she had worn to a Halloween party a few years ago. She put it on over her thong and then put on a tight tank top and four inch heels. When she looked in the mirror, she knew that she looked hot. She was 5'4" tall and had a flat stomach and beautiful legs. Her breasts were 'B' sized but her nipples got hard very easily.

When she was ready to leave, she thought, "If I drive my own car, I might chicken out and leave, but if I take an Uber, then I need to find someone to bring me home, hopefully in the morning. She was dropped off in front of the Roadside Inn, took a deep breath and entered the bar. Once inside the door, she took a deep breath and looked around while the bar patrons checked her out. She noticed that there were a few couples, but most of the patrons were men. There appeared to be a couple of white men, four or five Hispanic and about a dozen blacks.

As she started towards one of the white men, she was intercepted by a big black man. "Hey baby, I ain't never seen you here before."

"Uh, no. This is my first time here." She looked up at an average looking six foot tall man with a good body. At any other time, she would have had a stinging retort for him, but tonight was different.

"What brings a hot little thing like you into a dive place like this?"

She thought to herself that she had never been with a black or a Hispanic and that's why she had been heading towards one of the white guys. But tonight she was on a mission so she grabbed the black guy's hand and said, "Can we go sit down?" She started to lead him to a table.

He paused and said, "You go sit down and think about what you're doing here and I'll go get us some drinks. Then we can talk about whether you plan on staying or leaving while you can." She nodded and he grabbed two drinks from the bar.

Amy nervously sat at the table waiting on her liquid courage and wondering if this was really a smart thing to do. As the man returned with drinks, she noticed he was staring at her chest and when she looked down, she saw that her nipples were hard as bullets.

He sat across from her and said, "My name's Lester. What's yours?"

Amy told him her name, and he asked, "OK, now tell me why you are here."

She looked down at the table for almost two minutes and then back up at Lester. She stared into his eyes and said, "I came in here to get fucked. I've never been with a black man before, Lester. Not only do I want to be fucked, I want to be abused and denigrated. I want to be called names and treated like a whore. If you want to share me with your friends, the more the merrier.

Lester smiled and said, "Are you sure about that, baby? You like an all American girl. You look like you should be out on a date with a guy named Biff or Todd, not her with the Lesters and Jamals."

"Biffs and Todds don't cut it, Lester. I want a Lester and a Jamal. And if you're good enough, then I'll be back for more." Amy knew that her pussy was soaking wet. She was offering herself to these guys that she didn't even know, and she had no idea what they would do to her.

"Oh, there's no doubt you'll be back for more, bitch."

Amy smiled at him. She had butterflies in her stomach, her nipples were hard and her pussy was soaked. This was the most she had ever been turned on without actually getting fucked. And she hoped to take care of the 'fucked' part shortly.

Lester looked at Amy and said, "Give me your underwear." Amy's eyes got real big and she hesitated while Lester stared at her. She smiled, stood up and turned towards the restroom, but Lester grabbed her hand.

"Sit back down and take them off here." She hesitated again and then sat back down. She saw that several other men were looking their way. Her heart was beating like a drum. She slowly reached under the table and pulled her skirt up until she could reach her thong. She noticed that Lester was smirking at her while she was trying to carefully remove her panties. She smiled at him, lifted her ass from the seat, pulled her skirt up to her waist and then grabbed her thong's waistband and pulled them down.

She heard a few whistles and gasps from the bar area as she sat back on her seat without pulling her skirt down. She balled the thong in her hand and handed it to Lester and asked loud enough for a few guys nearby to hear, "So now will you please fuck me? Can I be your slut, Lester?"

As Lester stood up and reached for her hand, four other black guys arrived at the table. One of them asked, "What about us, baby? Will you be our slut too?"

She smiled at him and stepped forward, put her hand behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and his hands immediately found her perfect ass. When she stepped back, she said, "Of course I'll be your slut? I'll be a slut for the whole bar if you want. But you have to promise to treat me like a slut. You can do anything you want to me and call me any names that you want. I belong to you guys."

One of the men walked over from the bar and said, "Frank said we can use the garage across the parking lot. You guys take the slut, I'll grab a couple of cases of beer and Arnie, you grab that old stained mattress from my truck that I was taking to the dump.

"Wait," Amy said. The men all stopped and began to wonder if this had been to good to be true. Amy dug into her pocket and pulled out a fw twenty dollar bills. She handed them to one of the men and said, "As long as you guys are all going to fuck the shit out of me, the least I can do is buy your drinks."

The men all laughed and few gave each other high fives. Arnie said, "You're OK for w slut."

As Amy and the men started for the front door, they removed her clothes and lifted her between them. The men moved their hands all over her body giving her an immediate climax. "I am such a slut," she thought to herself. "But this feels so good."

When the eight black men, two cases of beer, two bottles of Crown and the stained mattress made it to the garage, it was time to get down to business. The smelly stained mattress was thrown on the floor and each guy had a fresh beer. All of them still had their clothes on and Amy looked at them and said, "Your white slut is waiting for her big black masters to use her body." She dropped to her knees and said, "May I please suck your cocks? "

Although the men were confused at this hot young white woman throwing herself at them and demanding that they treat her as a slut, they wasted no time pulling their big black sweaty cocks out and jamming them into her face. One of them yelled, "Suck our cocks, slut. That's all you're good for."

"Yes sir," she said as she dove onto the first cock. She had one in her mouth and one in each hand for the next several minutes. Most of the cocks stunk, but they were all bigger than any cock she had ever seen. She found that she was actually getting off on the odor of their cocks. After a while, one of the men pulled her hair so her face was looking straight up at them.

"Open your mouth, slut." Without hesitation, their slut opened her mouth and each of the men spit into it. Without being told, she swallowed their spit. She quickly went back to sucking their cocks. Finally she leaned back and said, "Will you all please fuck me now?"

One of the men reached down and shoved two fingers into her pussy and lifted her into the air by her pussy and her hair. He turned and tossed her about five feet onto the damp smelly mattress. The smell almost made her gag and she knew that she was probably laying in human and animal piss on the mattress.

"I'm taking the bitch first," said Lester as he knelt between her legs and jammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

"Aaaaarh! Oh shit!" She screamed as she climaxed again.

Lester pounded the white girl's pussy relentlessly for the next five minutes while Arnie knelt near her head and fed his cock into her waiting mouth. Both men blew their loads into their slut almost simultaneously while Amy had another climax. Two other men took Arnie and Lester's place and began the cycle over again. The man who had fed his cock into her mouth eventually pulled it out and stuck his balls into her mouth and she sucked and cleaned his big smelly black balls.

Amy was getting her pussy and mouth abused by two big black men and would get abused by many more before the night was over. She loved the musky smell of their cocks and balls. Her sexual activities had been limited because of her bitchy attitude, but tonight she hoped to make up for it. She had never sucked a man's balls before tonight, and wondered what else she would do that she had not yet done, or even considered.

The next two men stepped up and flipped her over on the mattress driving her face into the damp smelly mattress so one could drive his cock into her ass. She sucked one and let the other pound her ass and felt like a complete whore. Both of the men were sipping beer and talking with each other while fucking their slut. She noticed a couple of more men had arrived and were waiting their turn with the slut.

When the first load went down her throat, the second man fucking her ass pulled out and moved to shove his cock into her mouth. He blew his load down her throat and told her to clean his cock, which she happily did.

It turned out that an even dozen men had come to the garage to use the slut. After all of them had cum into their slut once, they decided to up their game and tied her arms over her head to the ceiling. Her feet just barely touched the floor. One of the men took off his belt and began whipping her ass as the rest laughed at her. She spun and twisted trying to move, but the belt always found her tender skin. Another man used his belt to whip her breasts and pussy. She was squirming and twisting and swinging from the garage rafters.

Finally, Lester stepped forward and said, "Is that too intense, slut? Do you want us to stop?"

She lifted her head and said, "You fucking guys hit like pussies."

For the next five minutes, the men whipped her helpless body turning her ass and tits a bright red. As they continued to beat her, she pissed down her legs. When they cut her down, she fell back onto the old mattress. She was covered with sweat. One of the men gave her a bottle of water and it disappeared quickly.

Over the next three hours, the men abused her in every way they could. They had cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth at the same time. They had two cocks in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth, and then two in her ass and one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Amy was coming and screaming and moaning the whole time. She taunted them to be rougher and to use her slut body.

One of the men suggested that she lick their asses, and she demanded that they take turns squatting on her face so she could eat their asses.

They put her on her back with a cock in her ass and one in her pussy and took turns squatting over her face while she ate their asses. Most of the men never put down their drinks while they were dumping their cum into the slut and some of the men were even dropping their cigarette ashes onto her after she pleaded for them to do it. .

The men called her everything they could think of; black cock whore, cum slut, fuck toy, cunt, garbage whore, worthless slut, fuck hole, and white trash.

They tried for a while to get three cocks into her ass at the same time, and only managed it for about 30 seconds. She begged them to keep trying, but they decided to shove bottles up her holes instead. Once she realized their intent, she begged them to use the bottles. After they had a beer bottle in her pussy and another in her ass, she begged them to try a wine bottle. One of the men found a wine bottle outside in the trash and succeed in shoving it bottom first into her stretched out pussy making her cum several more times.

By 4:00 am the men were pretty much fucked out. Their whore was still lying on the smelly piss stained mattress. Lester said, "Well guys, I don't think I can get my cock up again and I have to piss. Let's call it a night and get out of here. The men looked at their well used whore lying on the mattress, nodded and pulled on their clothes. As they turned to leave, Amy said, "Please. Please masters, use this worthless slut as your toilet. Please piss on me. Let me wallow in and drink your piss."

All of the men were stunned as they slowly turned and walked back to her. Before any of them could say anything, she begged, "Please. I'm begging you to share your piss with your cum slut. Please. Use me as your toilet and your ash tray."

The men surrounded her and pissed and spit all over her body and into her mouth. They used her as an ashtray. They called her a dirty white cunt. When they had finished, they all turned and left. As Lester walked out the door, he said, "Anytime you want us to fill your slutty holes, come on back, you white trash whore.

Amy lay on the smelly stained mattress covered with cum, ashes, spit and piss and thought that this had been the most intense, degrading and sexually fulfilling night of her life. She loved the idea of being denigrated and completely giving up control of her body to a group of men who just wanted to abuse her. She realized that Doug and Leon had been right about her. As a matter of fact, the new Amy was going to pay them a visit tomorrow and see if they liked the new and improved version.