Amy and Her Father Go Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped Dad on the arm, "Not funny."

Soon the saleswoman came back with a bunch of dresses and the three of us went into a dressing room for me to try everything on. The saleswoman told Dad he may as well sit in the room with me as it's not like he'd see anything he hadn't seen before. For the next hour I tried on a whole bunch of beautiful dresses, with both Dad and the saleswomen helping me to get in and out of each dress, which they both used as an excuse to grope my breasts and butt whenever they could. Dad made a few lame jokes to the saleswoman about how she needed to keep her hands off his property, but I could tell he loved seeing her feel me up. Soon they were laughing together and I had got so wet I was worried that my panties wouldn't soak up all the juices and I'd stain the dresses.

It turned out not to be a problem as Dad bought everything I tried on. I had no idea when I'd have the occasion to wear so many gorgeous dresses, but I felt sexy and spoilt knowing my father had chosen them all for me. Once the saleswoman finished processing Dad's credit card and folding up the dresses, she asked if there was anything else she could help us with today. Dad pretended to think about it, looked me up and down, and then turned back to the saleswoman and replied, "Yes, I think there is one last thing you can help us with. Would be kind enough to please direct us to the lingerie department?"

The saleswoman replied that it would be her pleasure and told me what a lucky girl I was. She then led us across the floor of the department store to the small lingerie area and left us with the salesgirl who would look after us. Her name was Claire and she was the redhead who had seen Dad and me in the car. Dad placed me in front of him, ran his hands up and down my arms, and pushed his crotch into me from behind. Through my skirt and his jeans I could feel his impatient erection wanting to break free once more. Oh boy, this was going to get crazy.

Claire stood there stunned, wide-eyed and frozen on the spot, not believing that she was going to have to serve us after we freaked her out so much in the car park. Before she got to say a word Dad addressed her, "Claire, we need some assistance. I require some of the finest bra, pantie, stocking and garter belt sets for my daughter here. I don't want anything slutty or cheap looking; I want the very best in elegance and sophistication. I want her to look irresistible. Now please show me where your top lines are displayed and while I select some items how about you give Amy a proper fitting so we get the exact right measurements."

Claire simply nodded yes, directed Dad to where they displayed the high-end items and took me into a small fitting room. She closed the curtain, took out her tape measure and told me to undress. While I stripped off I saw her notice how damp my panties were and she looked like she was about to burst into tears from the shock of it all. I smiled reassuringly at her while she started measuring me and taking notes. Suddenly she looked up at me and shyly asked, "Is he really your father?"

"Yes, he is."

"Oh gosh," Claire replied going all still and quiet, "And you both... you know... you..."

"We are lovers, yes Claire. My father and I are lovers."

"Oh my. That must be really nice."

"It is. It's also crazy and scary and weird, but mostly, it's really, really nice," I looked down at her pretty little face and noticed a spark in her eyes that suggested there really was a deep passion burning inside her like Dad suspected. "Do you have feelings for your father Claire?" I asked her.

Before she could answer, Dad flung open the dressing-room curtain. "God damn it Dad!" I yelled, quickly covering my breasts and looking out to see if anybody was looking in. Dad smirked and held up a tiny pair of light blue lacey panties. He told Claire he wanted the full set they belonged to in the right size for me. Claire said yes and then left to find the items from the shelves, but not before turning back to me to simply say, "Yes I do."

"What was that all about?" Dad asked.

"You were right about her. She does want to fuck her father."

"Fantastic," said Dad.

Claire returned with the items Dad requested and ordered him to wait outside the fitting room while I tried them on. Dad started to protest, but I also told him he had to wait as I wanted him to see the end results once I was fully dressed. After Dad and Claire left, I peeled off my plain white panties, drenched with my arousal, and admired myself fully naked in the mirror for a moment. My neatly trimmed patch of hair above my pussy was something I took extra care of, especially since discovering that neatly groomed is how Dad likes it. I ran my hands over my tummy and little breasts and shivered at the idea of them starting to swell if I got pregnant. It was a delicious thought.

But it was time to try on the lingerie Dad had selected for me and as usual, his taste was amazing. The panties and bra were transparent light blue with dark grey detailing, and made from the thinnest and finest lace. As soon as I put them on my nipples and clit stood to attention, stimulated by the delicate fabric. I attached the garter belt just above my hips and pulled up the sheer nylon stockings that clipped onto the straps hanging down. I stood with my hands on my hips, admiring my slender body in the mirror. The lingerie was gorgeous and I was once more impressed with Dad's taste.

The fitting room curtain slowly parted and Dad quietly walked in, stood behind me, and closed the curtain again. He placed his hands on my naked stomach and gently massaged my belly, while looking over my shoulder at me in the mirror.

"Perfect. You look perfect Amy," he said softly.

"Thank you Daddy," I whispered while half twisting around to kiss him. He inhaled deeply as our lips met and then lightly brushed his fingertips up and down my ribs, just underneath the tiny, delicate bra I was wearing. I moaned at his touch and softly whispered, "Touch my breasts Daddy, please."

His hands reached up and gently pealed down the thin fabric of the bra cups to expose my breasts. He took my erect nipples in between his fingertips and squeezed them. My hands covered his and I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and moaned loudly. It felt so good having my father touch my breasts like that.

But all too soon his hands dropped from my breasts and went behind me. I heard the unmistakable sound off my father undoing his belt, unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down. His cock sprang free, hit me in the back, and then he bent his knees and pushed it between my legs so the tip was visible in the mirror as it poked out between my legs.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Shhhh Amy, just let me rub it between your legs."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back and forth over his cock, which was pulsating against my pussy through the sheer lace panties. I couldn't stop myself from making small whimpering noises and I just hoped that Dad would cum soon before anybody heard us.

Dad removed his hands from my hips to pull the lace panties aside so his cock could rest directly against my pussy. His started to guide it inside me.

"No, Daddy, no! Not here! Not here!"

But Dad wouldn't listen, and kept trying to push his cock inside me. I tried to reach around to push him away but he was too strong and I wasn't really wanting him to stop.

"I need to fuck you Amy, my god I need to fuck you," he hissed.

"Daddy, no, not here, nooooooo... ohhhhhhh Daddy..."

His cock found its way into my wet little hole and my body once more surrendered to the forbidden sensation of having my father inside it. Even if I could have stopped him from his latest violation, there was no way I truly wanted to.

"Get on your toes Amy, I need to push all the way in. Lean forward and put your hands on either side of the mirror."

I did as Dad said, practically falling forward and slamming my hands against the fitting room walls as my little pussy opened up even further for my father's cock.

"Good girl, oh yes, good girl. Now come on, raise your ass, lift your head up and lower your back. Be my little kitten."

I positioned myself like Daddy wanted as his hands grasped my hips, with his fingers just underneath the stocking straps running up to the garter belt. Dad started to push me back and forth over his cock, which was now buried deep inside me. I looked up into the mirror and saw my face flushed with desire and behind me, the sight of my bottom slapping up against Dad's waist as he fucked me like an animal. We made eye contact through the mirror and I ran my tongue over my lips.

"Oh fuck me," Daddy groaned starring at me.

"No Daddy, you're fucking me," I replied, "You're fucking your daughter."

Dad closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure, giving me a chance to notice that the fitting room curtain did not go all the way to the floor. If anybody was standing just outside they would see my two feet in stockings, standing on their toes and splayed wide apart with Dad's feet between them, his jeans crumbled around his ankles.

I heard Claire's voice from just behind the curtain, "Sir, miss, I'm sorry, but... but please... you can't do that here."

"Claire," Dad spoke authoritatively while continuing to push his cock in and out of me, "My daughter and I are engaged in a very intimate moment. Please let us be and keep other customers away. Okay?"

"Oh no, you mustn't..."

Dad moved one hand to my left breast to rub his thumb over my nipple, while he used his other hand to part my labia and seek out my clit. He spoke to Claire again, "Claire, I have one hand on my daughter's tit and another on her clit. My cock is deeper in her cunt than I ever thought imaginable. I'm not stopping until I'm done."

Claire sounded like she was crying, "But, the garments, you'll ruin them and I'll get into trouble. Oh please stop, you mustn't do this!"

This time Dad sounded a lot gentler, even though his thrusts into me got more and more aggressive, "Claire we'll be buying these items. My daughter will wear them out of the store no matter what condition they are in. And Claire, see the pile of panties I left on the chair just where you are now?"

Claire sniffed and replied, "Yes, sir. I see them."

"Find me the complete sets for all of those that you have in my daughter's size. And I want a range of colors - black, white, red, blue, green, whatever. You have her measurements so run along and do that. I'll be buying the lot. You'll get a huge commission."

"Oh wow, okay, yes sir," Claire sounded a bit happier.

"And Claire, pick out something nice for yourself too. It's on me. Okay?"

"Yes, oh my, yes sir."

Claire hurried away and Daddy returned his focus on me, hooking both his arms under mine and then suddenly pulling me upright and flat against his body. He grabbed his shoulders, pinning me against him with my arms flailing while he continued to fuck me from behind. I looked at myself in the mirror once more as this time I could see his cock going straight into my pussy. I was shocked at how much my father's fucking had stretched me wide open.

"Look Amy," he said, "Look at how your cunt takes all of me inside you."

I was too overwhelmed to reply and just starred at us in the mirror, my mouth and eyes wide open from pleasure and shock by how turned on I was at seeing the reflection of my father and me together. It was like I still hadn't fully mentally processed the reality of what had been happening since Monday, but reflected in front of me was the incestuous truth.

Seeing his daughter filled with his cock seemed to have a similar effect on Dad as he started bending his knees further and then springing up again to ram himself even further up inside me. The internal battering was exquisite. Suddenly Dad pushed up really deep and I felt an intense tingling sensation inside me like nothing I had felt before.

"Oh god Daddy, what was that?"

"Amy! That was your cervix. I'm so deep inside you my cock just brushed against your cervix!"

He thrust again and I felt the tingles even more intensely this time. "Daddy, yes!" I called out as a tear from both eyes ran down the sides of my face.

"Oh Amy girl, this feels so good!"

Dad's deep thrusting continued, each time tickling my cervix just that little bit more. I now knew what to do with my flailing hands and I used one to rub my clit while I pinched my nipple with the other. Dad clearly loved the sight of this and thrust harder and harder, until his cock was lifting me off the ground with every upward thrust.

"Daddy, Daddy!" I was crying from desire as my breasts, clit and cervix all conspired to send shock waves of pleasure across my body as I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

"Amy, Amy, Amy, yes you gorgeous girl!" cried Dad as he screwed up his face, tightened his grip on me so hard that I knew it would leave bruises, and flooded my womb with his cum. His organism was so strong that I felt the multiple spurts of his seed hit my cervix, on their way deeper into my fertile little body. If I wasn't pregnant already, the load of cum Dad pumped into me now would do the trick for sure.

When the throbbing in Dad's cock had died down, Dad loosened his grip on me and I stumbled off him to collapse against the wall. We both sank to the ground and looked at each other. Some of Dad's cum had managed to escape from its journey into my reproductive organs, and leaked out of my pussy onto the floor.

"Dad... That was you attempting to behave?"

"Yeah, I guess I failed at that. Amy I want to fuck you everywhere I can. That was amazing."

"I know Daddy. It was. And you can have me whenever you want. I'm sorry I resisted at first. Next time I won't."

"But Amy, I like a little bit of a fight," he replied winking at me.

"You're so wicked Daddy!"

Dad and I helped each other up and hugged affectionately as father and daughter and as lovers. I adjusted the lingerie and put my t-shirt and skirt on over the top. Dad pulled up his jeans, and stuffed my old bra and panties into one of his pockets.

We left the fitting room and spotted Claire standing in the corner of the lingerie department, almost completely concealed behind a stack of display shelves. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her tiny chest was rising and falling from the deep breaths she was taking. Her hand was down the front of her skirt. While we watched, she slowly removed her hand and we saw it was glistening wet. She'd just finished masturbating to the sounds of our incestuous lovemaking.

Dad and I walked to the counter and Dad cleared his throat. Claire suddenly snapped back into reality and hurried over, her face as red as her hair. She apologized for the delay and started ringing up all the pieces of lingerie she'd picked out based on Dad's instructions. Dad reminded her to charge us for the pieces I was currently wearing and then handed her his credit card.

"Claire?" Dad said.

"Yes sir?"

"You did remember to pull out something for yourself to charge to me didn't you."

"Yes sir, thank you. It's been included."

"Good girl," Dad smiled. "And Claire - tell me who you are going to wear it for."

Claire glanced at me unsure what to say. I smiled, nodded and raised my eyebrows to indicate to her to speak the truth.

"Sir," she replied. "I'm going to wear it for my father."

I beamed at her and Dad told her she was a good girl. Dad wrapped one of his big strong arms around my shoulders and placed another on my tummy as he pulled me in close. "Daughters should be with their fathers," he said.

She giggled and looked the happiest I'd seen her all day. She handed me the new bags to add to all the ones I had already and was about to wish us a good day when she quickly remembered to ask if there was anything else she could help us with.

Dad rubbed my belly with his hand and kissed me gently on the forehead. He turned to Claire and replied, "There is one last thing. Since we are here, could you please point us in the right direction for maternity clothes."

Claire looked like she was about to faint, it was my turn to go bright red, and Dad just grinned while continuing to rub my soon to be swollen belly.

12