Amy and Robert Pt. 02

Story Info
Consummation.
6.6k words
4.6
57.6k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Amy - Consummation

Amy stood with her arms around Robert's waist and her cheek against his chest, hugging him tightly, nervous about what they were planning to do, but also excited and eagerly looking forward to it. She had no reservations and absolutely no intention of changing her mind ... just hastening slowly for the moment, waiting for him to make the first move.

"That's nice, little sis", said Robert, as he hugged her back.

"It is, isn't it?" she replied sweetly. "I feel all warm and fuzzy. I'd love to know how you really feel right now, and what prompted you to say that."

"How do I really feel? Well, after the initial shock of your suggestion, I'm cool with it now. On the one hand, nothing has changed between us: we're still brother and sister, and we've always been close, shared confidences, and been straight with each other. So, from that point of view, I feel very comfortable - not like I do when I'm out on a date, second guessing what my partner wants to do, or not do, wondering if it's okay to kiss her now, or if it might be okay to do something a bit more intimate. You and I will have our little experiment and afterwards we'll be able to truthfully tell each other how we feel about it: whether it was wonderful; up to expectations; nothing to rave about; or something we don't ever want to do again - no lies, no embarrassment, no recriminations, no reason not to beat about the bush, because we'll always be brother and sister, with or without sex. On the other hand, being brother and sister, brings with it the element of taboo, and, of course, it's also the first time for both of us - unknown territory - but strangely, I feel more relaxed planning my first time, with you, than I would with anyone else. With someone else there might be performance anxiety; the worry about how your partner will feel about you afterwards; the fear of not knowing what to do, and in what order, or if you are doing enough. With us, other than not wanting Mum and Dad to find out, there are no real negatives. We are both curious and we are simply going to satisfy that curiosity. With you and me we don't have to worry about the future of the relationship - we'll always be brother and sister, nothing can ever change that, and giving our virginity to each other doesn't prevent us from finding partners later on. As I say, I feel a little nervous about the incest taboo, but much more comfortable and relaxed with you, my sister, than I would be if I were contemplating sex with a girlfriend or stranger."

"I feel the same, Robbie", she said as she gave him another squeeze.

"Well, little one, if we don't want our time to run out I think we should get started on your list, don't you?"

"Yep", she said, giving his waist another squeeze before letting him go. "I'm going to have a quick shower just to be squeaky clean for you."

"Me too", he said. "You can have the bathroom and I'll use the ensuite off Mum and Dad's bedroom. Meet you back here in ten minutes."

Robert was sitting on the edge of his bed with a large towel wrapped around him when Amy came back into the room. She was wearing a flannel robe, tied at the waist, with a towel wrapped around her head, turban style. She removed the towel, shook her moist locks free, and towelled them damp-dry. After discarding the towel her hands went to the belt of her robe and Robert found something to contemplate in the carpet pattern on the floor.

"You don't have to look away", she said.

"I didn't want to stare ... to perve ... not polite, especially when the young lady is your sister", he replied, looking up again.

"I want you to stare, to perve. It makes me feel pretty and desirable. If you look away I might be offended."

"There is absolutely no doubt that you're pretty, Sis. The last thing I want to do is to offend you, so, if you want me to, I'll be happy to watch you undress."

She gave him a cheeky, almost coquettish look, and continued to undo her belt. She then opened the lapels, slid the robe off her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. She looked magnificent standing there in nothing but a G-string or thong. She cupped a breast in each hand, fondling them and displaying them for his approbation. Next, she inserted the index finger of each hand inside the waistband of her G-string and started to pull the material down, but just as her shaved womanhood was about to appear, she stopped, smiled cheekily, turned around, and removed it slowly, revealing her perfect bum. As she slipped the thong past her knees and over her ankles she bent down, straight legged, and her vulva peeked out at him through that little cleft women have at the top of each inner thigh, put there by nature and evolution so that a male can enter her from behind when she is on all fours. Whether she exposed herself in this way by accident or by design, he was not sure, until she wiggled her hips and clenched and unclenched her buttocks in a very sexual way. She then turned towards him and slowly and sensually walked towards him, carefully gauging his response as she approached. The smile that illuminated her face showed she was delighted with the effect she was having on him. She stopped when she was standing astride his knees, her belly in front of his face, her beasts just above, and her womanhood just below. Any reservations he might have had about ravaging his sister evaporated as he saw his gorgeous sibling in a completely new light - not a young woman he had mentored since she was a little girl, but a sensual young adult who was offering herself to him and causing a stirring in his loins. He ran his hands up the backs of her legs until he was cupping her bottom cheeks in his hands, marvelling at the fact that each cheek was not more than a handful. He pulled her slightly towards him and kissed her belly. He released one of her buttocks and let that hand slowly and gently trace its way up her tight body to her breast. Once there, his hand gently squeezed her breast as he marvelled at the firmness of its texture, and the hardness of the nipple, which, unless he was mistaken, was growing longer as he manipulated it between his thumb and forefinger. She let out a soft groan of pleasure as he started to kiss his way down her belly, lick out her tummy hole, and then move on again in a southerly direction. When she felt his hot breath on her womanhood, and then the tip of his tongue probing the top of her slit, seeking out her clitoris, her knees buckled and she fell forward onto him causing him to fall backwards onto the bed with her on top of him. He looked up at her now smiling face and she said:

"Sorry. What you were doing turned me on so much my legs wouldn't support me any more."

"I had no idea that my sister was such a lusty little wench", he said with a grin.

"Well", she protested, "I haven't even kissed a boy, let alone had anything like that done to me. Anyway, what about you? Is this having any effect on you?." She rolled off him and put her hand on his towel, locating the hardness of his now erect cock underneath, and said with a chuckle, "I can see it is!"

He said, "I always thought my little sister was a goody-goody-two-shoes, but you're totally uninhibited, aren't you?"

"Only with you", she replied. "If it was anyone else I think I'd be nervous as hell - petrified, in fact."

"I'm glad you're relaxed ... makes it easier for me to relax too. What next?"

"Time to remove this towel, I think", she said as she uncinched it from his waist and peeled it off him. He raised his buttocks slightly to allow her to pull it free and discard it. She gasped when his erection was liberated. Of course, she had occasionally glimpsed him in the shower and elsewhere in the house over the years, but on cold days what she saw was shrivelled up and only a couple of inches long - and even under a hot shower it would have only been twice that length, as well as being thin, and droopy, but now it was six to seven inches long, quite thick, as rigid as a steel rod, and dancing or pulsating to the beat of his heart.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, never having seen an adult penis before in a state of erection. "Robbie, you're so big!"

He laughed and then said good humouredly, "I think that is the ultimate compliment a girl can pay a guy", and then changing to a more concerned tone of voice, "... but, Amy, if you're worried about me trying to put that inside your virgin pussy, we don't have to do that. I can't help the erection. I've never seen your naked body since you became and adult, let alone played with it, so, like you buckling at the knees, I had no control over my penis, but I can assure you that I do have control over my actions, and I have no intention of raping you, or even talking you into being penetrated if you don't want to be."

She lay down next to him and looked into his eyes. "Robbie", she said, "I know we were reluctant to put intercourse on our list, but now we have got this far I really want to do that, if you do. I want this to be my first time in every sense of the word." Then she chuckled and added, "It's just that I'm not sure if a little girl like me can fit a big thing like that in my little pussy - but I want to try."

He beamed back at her and said, "Good girl. I'll be very gentle with you when the time comes. But, hey, what about your hymen?" he asked. "Do you have one? I don't want to hurt you."

"I asked the doctor and he said I have a 'frill' - a bit of a constriction, but not hymen-intacto. He said the first time I have intercourse it might sting a little, but, Robbie, someone has to make a woman of me and I would rather it be you than someone less caring - wouldn't you?"

He smiled lovingly and said: "It'll be okay - you'll see - and if it won't fit, I'll withdraw, okay?"

She smiled, nodded, and kissed him gently on the lips. "No, I want you to go all the way in and get rid of it. From what I've read it is a bit like removing a plaster - if you go at it too slowly and gently the pain goes on forever, but if you rip it off, it hardly stings at all, and only for an instant at that, so don't be too gentle, or put off if I yelp."

He said, "Some lubricant might help. I think I saw a bottle of baby oil in Mum and Dad's bathroom cabinet. I'll go fetch it", and he extricated himself from her and left the room, his rampant penis leading the way.

When he returned she was lying on her back on the bed, one hip and one leg covered by the doona. He paused to look down on her loveliness and she obligingly pushed back the sheet and doona to give him a better view. They took in each other's bodies for a long moment until she said:

"Wow, you remind me of a movie star. How lucky am I to not only have such a handsome brother, but also to have my very first experience with him."

"You're making me feel pretty good about myself", he said, and it was true, "... and you, my dear, are absolutely gorgeous! I had no idea what was inside those sloppy Joe jumpers and track suit pants."

He slipped into bed beside her and went to pull the covers up, but she stopped him and asked, "Not cold, are you?"

"Not at all, especially after a nice hot shower."

"Then, let's leave the covers at the foot of the bed, shall we?" and she used her foot to push them further down.

"Okay", he said as he put his head on the pillow.

"Hmm", she said, "It seems neither of us know where to start ... any suggestions?" she said as she took his now not-so-hard penis in her hand and started to gently play with it.

"That's nice", he said, and then tried to concentrate on her question. "Well, as brother and sister I don't think we are up for passionate tongue kisses just yet, so maybe we could just play with each other like you are doing right now ... but ..."

"But, what?"

"Well", he answered, "if you keep doing that I am in little doubt that you will bring me back to full erection again."

"I'm in little doubt too", she chuckled as she lifted up his now more than half hard cock, let it drop again, and then continued to massage it.

Ignoring her interjection, he went on, "... and maybe if I played with you, manually and orally, you would become aroused too..."

"I am already ... quite wet in fact", she said as she felt herself with the fingers of her free hand.

"For god's sake, woman, are you going to let me finish a sentence?"

"Sorry, Sir", she said with mock deference, "Please carry on and I promise I won't interrupt", she said as she continued to stretch, rub, and generally play with his now erect penis, and fondle his balls.

"Yes, well, we could get each other aroused and then do it, but I was sort of hoping to make it last longer, be nicer for you than that, and, in turn, make it more rewarding for me too"

Intuitively knowing he was still trying to think of how to approach making love to her without being either too lovey dovey or too mechanical about it, she asked:

"What would you really like to do to me, or with me, that would come naturally to you, let you be relaxed, and at the same time turn you on, or preferably turn both of us on. Have you got any ideas? - perhaps a fantasy you would like to play out?"

"No fantasy", he replied, "but maybe an idea. How do you feel about massage?"

"Massage! Love it. Giving or receiving - which did you have in mind?" she asked with genuine interest.

"Well, I was was wondering if you would like a massage. I thought it might be a nice way to have some intimate contact, sensual but without being too overtly sexual, at least in the beginning, and we can play it by ear as we go along."

"I would love that, I really do love massage and have one at the gym once a fortnight or as often as I can afford it, but, of course, there is a limit to how far they can go, and that is always a bit of a disappointment, I find."

"You are developing into a wanton woman", he said with a chuckle, and then before she could react he went on to ask, "Do you have any massage oil?"

"Not massage oil, as such, but your baby oil will be fine", she replied.

"Great!" he said. "Next thing: what about the sheets - getting oil on them, I mean? We don't want Mum getting suspicious."

"Don't worry about that. I'll pop them all in the wash tomorrow ... but just a tick", and she hopped out of bed, ran to her room, and returned with an oversized beach towel which she arranged on the bed, while he moved over to allow her to do so. "There you go", she announced. "I'll still volunteer to do the washing tomorrow, just in case, but the towel should catch most of it."

"Okay, young lady, you can arrange your self face down on the towel. Make yourself comfortable and make sure you can breathe", and he got up and went back into the bathroom.

She heard water running and said, "What are you doing?"

"Just running the baby oil under the hot tap to take the chill off it", he called back.

"Okay", she called back to him, and then to herself: 'I think this is going to be a very nice massage indeed', and she dragged a pillow over and placed it under her upper chest and neck to that she could breathe in the face down position. She felt very relaxed and comfortable.

When he returned, once again he marvelled at the beautiful and sexy image presented to him: arms arranged over the pillow, hands under her forehead; long, perfectly shaped legs, slightly apart; cute little bottom with the smallest white bikini line on her lightly tanned skin; the very feminine roundness of her hips which curved into her tiny waist; a perfect, triangular back, and her dainty shoulders. He reassured himself that this was not a dream and it was really happening, as he positioned himself at the end of the bed.

He oiled his hands and picked up her left foot. With strong fingers he manipulated her metatarsal bones firmly but not painfully, and she giggled when he ran his fingers between her toes, saying it was a cross between a tickle and a tingle. He lowered her foot back onto the towel, and proceeded to do the same thing with her right foot. Then he massaged and manipulated both ankles, talking to her as he went, telling her what he was doing, and entreating her to just relax and enjoy it. He liked her in this face down position because it gave him the opportunity to survey her body as he worked on her skin, bones, ligaments and muscles, without the embarrassment of her eye-balling him and catching him perving on her, although, by now, he was sure she wouldn't mind that in the least - it was just the gentleman in him that made it easier to take her all in if she was not watching him doing so ... and, the fact that she was his sister, after all.

After her ankles he went to work on her calf muscles, and then her thighs. To comfortably reach her thighs he crawled onto the bed and knelt astride her with his knees just outside hers. He drizzled a little warm oil onto the backs of her thighs and she moaned ever so softly in appreciation. He found he could encircle half her thigh with each hand, and by rotating his wrists from inside to out, and moving his grip ever upwards, he massaged her thigh muscles from the back of her knees to the point where they met her buttocks. As he got to the top of her thighs, his fingers on the outside could feel the hardness of her hip joints, while his thumbs on the inside could feel the lubricated heat of her womanhood. With each upward stroke his oily thumbs came in contact with different parts of her vulva, which excited him, and caused her to let out moans of pleasure.

"This is the bit you don't get in a professional massage at the gym", she said.

"You just worry about relaxing", he replied as he thrust upwards once more and deliberately lingered, this time his right thumb finding her vaginal entrance, thus eliciting another moan of pleasure from her. "I'm now going to massage your bottom. As the glutei maximi are the biggest muscles in your body they need special attention", said the student doctor, and he proceeded to knead them like a baker kneads dough. Then, as he rubbed them up and down and round and round, his thumbs frequently bounced over her cute little anus. Then he got more adventurous, trickled a little warm oil down her cleavage, sat slightly to one side, and while he continued to caress her bottom cheeks with one hand, he ran the fingers of the other up and down the divide between her buttocks, with each stroke going a little deeper, until his forefinger found her labia and started to massage them, and then her clitoris. She moaned louder and said, "Oh, yes!" which prompted him to continue. When he slipped his index finger into her vagina, he could feel the constriction of her 'frill' and gently eased his digit past it; put his middle finger on her clitoris, and his thumb inside her anus, and moved his hand round and round. She moaned louder and then said:

"Oh, Robbie! That's so wonderful ... please don't stop!"

So he didn't and he marvelled at the control he had over her: speeding up and watching her body tense; slowing down and seeing her relax momentarily; if he went too slow she complained and begged him for more; and finally as he pressed harder, inserting his thumb and forefinger deeper into their respective orifices, going round and round on her clitoris, playing her like a musical instrument, enjoying the physical reactions he was controlling, she suddenly cried out and her body convulsed. The agonised scream and convulsion gave him quite a start, but then he realised she was simply climaxing - big time! He didn't stop his manual caresses, during her orgasm, but backed off a little, becoming more gentle, then speeding up a little when he felt an aftershock coming on, and then slowing down as she became tender afterwards. After several such aftershocks, she started to settle down, uttering over and over:

12