Amy and the Doctor Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Amy is locked out naked in front of the neighbors.
4k words
4.47
48.3k
30
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and the Doctor - Part 8 by Mindy Sparks

I'm an eighteen-year-old girl suffering from naked-in-public nightmares. Doctor Hefferton's therapy was not working because I experienced another one of my nightmares. It was triggered by what happened when I was forced to ride home from the convenience store in nude. When we arrived at our mobile home, I wanted to stay in the car until my mom opened the front door. Unfortunately, Doctor Hefferton claimed he had another appointment and needed to leave immediately so he made me get out of his car right away.

I desperately hoped that none of our neighbors were outside as I made a mad dash from the car to our doorstep, but then I saw Mr. Grover leering at me from across the street. To make matters worse, I had to stand on the doorstep of our trailer home while my mom fumbled with her keys. Allowing Mr. Grover the pleasure of gawking at my totally nude eighteen-year-old body was extremely embarrassing for me and my mom's lack of concern for my nakedness only served to intensify my embarrassment.

Irritated by my mother's inability to open the door, I screamed, "Hurry mom, Mr. Grover is looking at me!"

To my dismay instead of speeding up my mom turned around, waved to Mr. Grover and said, "Hi Dennis," which only prolonged my naked predicament.

My mom began making small talk with Mr. Grover, so I whined, "Please open the door mom. I want to get inside."

She said, "Amy, we have to be nice to our neighbors."

I said, "But mom, I'm naked and he can see me! Can't you please open the door?"

She replied, "In a minute," and then she continued talking to Mr. Grover.

As the man studied my bare body, I saw a car stop at the entrance to our neighborhood. A group of boys got out and I recognized them. They were all eighteen or nineteen years old so the situation was now much worse than when it was just Mr. Grover seeing me in the nude.

I began to panic and yelled, "Oh, no...there are boys coming down the street! The door, mom...open the door!"

Instead of opening the door, my mom glanced up the street, laughed and said, "You're right, the boys are coming this way. I think its Stevie, Tommy and the other neighborhood boys."

Then she called out, "Hi boys!"

I screamed, "Mom, what are you doing?"

My mom said, "Oh yes, I forgot that you don't have any clothes on. I guess it would be pretty embarrassing if they saw you like this."

I glared at my mom and sarcastically said, "Ya think! Focus, mom...open the door!"

My mom merely smiled at me and then she slowly began looking through the keys on her key chain. The boys were almost right in front of our house. There was no way I was going to let them catch me in the nude so I grabbed the keys out of my mom's hand and quickly opened the door myself. I burst through the door just as the boys reached our trailer. I heard several catcalls so I guess the boys got a good look at my bare ass, but at least they weren't treated to a full-frontal view!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 9 by Mindy Sparks

That night I had a bad dream about the experience. In my dream, my mom never did find her key. We were locked out of our trailer home and I was stark naked!

My mom said, "I'll go get Mr. Grover. He'll be able to open the door."

I shrieked, "You can't get Mr. Grover. I don't have any clothes on!"

My mom replied, "I'm sorry Amy, but we don't have any other choice."

When Mr. Grover spotted me without my clothes on, he was all smiles. I threw an arm across my breasts and put a hand between my legs as Mr. Grover examined the lock on our door. He got down on one knee as he worked on the lock, which put him in the perfect position to check out my light brown pussy hair. I tried to cover my neatly-trimmed bush with my hand, but there were still a few strands of pussy hair peeking out for the man to see.

I also caught Mr. Grover trying to get a glimpse up my mother's short blue jean mini skirt. I think my mom knew he was trying to get a peek at her panties, but she didn't seem to care. My mom is a bit of an exhibitionist and she loves teasing Mr. Grover, so it was no big deal to her. However, I was completely naked so it was a very big deal to me!

I whispered, "Mom...Mr. Grover keeps looking at me."

My mom replied, "Well what do you expect? He's a man, and you're a cute naked girl. It's only natural for him to want to look at you. Besides, he's doing us a favor so just let him look if he wants to."

Then I glanced up the street and saw the neighborhood boys approaching. The boys were eighteen or nineteen and I knew them well. It made the situation even more humiliating for me.

I shrieked, "Mom, there's boys coming down the street. They'll see me naked! What should I do?"

My mom replied, "I'm sorry Amy, but there's not much you can do. I guess you'll have to stand there and let them look."

I mocked, "Let Mr. Grover look...let the boys look. Is that your answer for everything?"

My mom simply smiled at my sarcasm, as if she was happy to exhibit my naked body to the neighborhood. When the boys finally arrived in front of our trailer, they stood there for a while observing my bare body from a distance. Then the boys got up enough courage to come all the way up to the front door and offer to help. However, Mr. Grover explained that he didn't need any help from the boys because I was his assistant, and then he patted me on my bare butt cheeks.

I objected, "I don't remember offering to help!"

My mom countered, "Amy, that's no way to act. Mr. Grover is doing us a favor so if he needs your assistance, then you will be his little helper!"

Then my mom grinned at Mr. Grover, as if she was giving him the green light to humiliate me in front of the boys. While I continued standing there in the nude with an arm across my breasts and a hand between my legs, the boys formed a half circle around me. They paid particular attention to my smooth firm butt, which was completely exposed. Then Mr. Grover asked me for a screwdriver. At first I refused to move, but my mom glared at me so I nervously bent over, giving the boys an even better view of my bare ass. They may have gotten a glimpse of my pussy lips from behind, too.

Reaching for the screwdriver forced me to uncover my pussy hair, much to the delight of the boys. I got really nervous as I searched through the toolbox because everyone was eyeing my bare butt and light brown bush, and there was nothing I could do to stop them. I finally found the screwdriver and handed it to Mr. Grover, but before I could place a hand over my pussy, he instructed me to hold his pliers. Now I no longer had a free hand to conceal my pussy hair so only my breasts were covered. Then Mr. Grover asked me to hand him a different screwdriver while continuing to hold the pliers.

I whined, "If I reach down for another tool, then I won't be able to hide my breasts from the boys."

Mr. Grover looked up at my mother, then he gruffly said, "Do you want the door unlocked or not?"

I continued whining, "But, but my breasts...the boys...they'll see everything!"

My mom interjected, "Just give Mr. Grover what he wants, Amy."

Under my breath I uttered, "Mr. Grover wants to see me naked!"

My mom demanded, "What did you say?"

I replied, "Nothing," as I gave in and slowly dropped my arm.

I bent over to search for the other screwdriver, but it was buried so deep in the toolbox that I had to remain bent over for quite some time. This gave the boys a nice long look at my bare butt. My firm titties and precious pink nipples were also out in the open for the boys to see, and they quickly moved in front of me to get a better view.

When I finally picked up the screwdriver, I stood up affording the boys an unobstructed view of my full firm breasts and round rosy nipples. I was mortified because the boys could now see everything I had to offer. My face turned crimson red from embarrassment because I was standing amongst a group of people and I was the only one naked!

I was holding a screwdriver in one hand and a pair of pliers in the other, but I still tried to cover my nakedness the best I could. Unfortunately, most of my bare body was still on display and the boys were soaking it up.

Then Mr. Grover said, "Amy, it would be easier for me if you just held the whole toolbox."

I shrieked, "The whole tool box? But...but I would have to use two hands to hold the toolbox. I wouldn't be able to hide anything from the boys."

The boys could barely contain their excitement when my mom sternly said, "Amy, don't argue. Just do what the man asked."

Nervously, I took a deep breath and slowly bent over. As the boys gazed at my bare ass, I picked up the toolbox with both hands and held it in front of me. I tried to use the toolbox to hide my pussy hair from the boys, but Mr. Grover demanded that I raise it higher. I was forced to hold the toolbox in front of my flat tummy so now everything I had to offer was on display for the boys to examine.

With both of my hands occupied, there was no way I could hide my nakedness from the boys. I simply had to stand there with my full breasts, pink nipples, firm butt and hairy triangle all out in the open for everyone to see. Mr. Grover appeared to be working on the lock, but he took many breaks so that he could study my tight teenaged pussy. I was mortified because Mr. Grover even got down on one knee again to get a closer look. He finally stood up, but I began to panic when Mr. Grover told us that he couldn't unlock the door.

My mom asked Mr. Grover what we should do and he suggested that we try picking the lock on the window. As it turned out, the window wasn't even locked. My mom and Mr. Grover thought that was funny, but I failed to see the humor.

I screeched, "You mean I've been standing here naked all this time and all I had to do was open the window and crawl in?"

Mr. Grover said, "Apparently so."

Then he slid the window open and offered, "Here, let me give you a boost."

I sternly said, "No thanks. I can do it myself."

Mr. Grover said, "Okay...we'll just stand here and watch."

With all of the boys eying my naked body, I quickly put an arm across my breasts and a hand between my legs, and then I said, "Maybe you should go first, mom."

As my mom boldly approached the window, Mr. Grover asked, "Can I offer you some assistance?"

My mom teased, "Oh I don't know, Dennis. You might try to look up my short skirt!"

Mr. Grover replied, "I promise not to look," but then he gave my mom a big grin letting her know that he couldn't wait to get a peek at her panties.

Mr. Grover was eager to help my mom because she was wearing a dangerously short blue jean mini skirt and a tight T-shirt. Even though my mom was fully dressed, I was still confident that she would reveal more to the guys than she wanted to. I thought that she would get a little taste of the humiliation that I had endured all afternoon. However, my mom is a bit of an exhibitionist, so she actually enjoyed the attention.

I'm a little over five feet tall and my mom is only a few inches taller than me so she needed to climb up to get through the window. My mom is very cute and she has a great body. She had me as a teenager so she is now only thirty-four years old. She's old enough to attract the interest of Mr. Grover, who is in his mid-forties, and she's young enough to hold the attention of the eighteen-year-old neighborhood boys.

As my mom reached up and grabbed the windowsill, Mr. Grover got down and boosted my mother up. When she bent forward to get into the window, her short blue jean mini skirt rode up exposing her skimpy white see-through panties to the man. Then my mom suddenly stopped and said that her T-shirt was snagged on something. She slid down, but her T-shirt was hooked on a screw in the window frame.

Mr. Grover helped my mother down, but her T-shirt remained snagged on the screw. When she slid down to the ground, her T-shirt lifted all the way up over her bra-covered breasts. Her lacy white bra was so flimsy that everyone could easily see her round rosy nipples through the thin material, and all of the boys took notice, including Mr. Grover. My mom's big tits were hanging out, but she acted more concerned about her T-shirt than her exposed boobs.

My mom asked, "I don't want to rip my T-shirt. Do you think I should take it off?"

Mr. Grover replied, "Absolutely."

I had to laugh. What other response would she expect from the man?

My mom removed her T-shirt and carefully unhooked it from the windowsill. As she stood there in just her bra, she inspected her T-shirt while the boys inspected her barely covered breasts. My mom determined that the T-shirt was okay and I got excited because I thought she was going to give the shirt to me. Unfortunately, she tossed it through the open window so I was destined to remain in the nude even longer.

My exhibitionist mother reached up and attempted to climb through the window again. She moved very slowly as she shimmied through the window, affording Mr. Grover and the boys a nice long look at her barely covered butt. Her panties were so transparent that I could see her butt crack through the veil-thin material and her skimpy underwear received the undivided attention of the boys.

I was relieved for a moment because everyone's interest was now directed at my mom's tiny panties, but then I pictured myself going through the window. Since I was naked, I imagined what the boys would be able to see and it made me extremely nervous. The boys were not only going to get a clear view of my smooth firm butt, they were going to get a good look at my pretty pink pussy lips, too. The thought of the boys examining my bare beaver made me very uncomfortable, but I decided it was worth the humiliation of exposing myself to the boys if it meant being able to put some clothes on.

When my mom finally made it into the trailer, I quickly approached the window and leaned inside. In my bent over position, the boys were treated to an incredible view of my bare ass. I wanted to climb in quickly, but it was a little more difficult than I thought.

Then I heard one of the boys yell, "Let me help you."

I said, "No, please don't help. Really, I don't need any help," but another boy said, "Yes you do. Here, let me help, too!"

In no time I had several hands on my butt cheeks helping me get into the trailer. I was bent over with my butt right in their faces and they were touching every inch of my bare ass. I tried to pull myself through the window, but I couldn't move. Then a wave of terror flowed over me when I determined that I was going to have to spread my legs to get inside the trailer.

I timidly lifted my knee up to the windowsill, and then I gasped when I heard one of the boys yell, "Wow, look at that!"

I was mortified because I was now giving the boys a beaver shot and there was no way for me to stop them from examining my precious pink pussy lips. As I continued struggling to get through the window, I suddenly felt fingers all over my backside. The boys were not only touching my bare butt cheeks, they were also touching my sensitive butt crack. Then one of the boys tried to help by putting his hand on the small of my back. However, instead of helping me enter the trailer, he was actually preventing me from getting through the window.

The boys seized the opportunity and I could feel their fingers creep underneath me and begin combing through my soft pussy hair. I also felt two hands reach through the window and grab my bare boobs. My right breast was being massaged while the fingers on my left breast gently tweaked and pulled on my round rosy nipple. Both of my nipples became erect instantly.

Suddenly I heard my mom open the front door. She came out and still didn't have a shirt on. My mom's big tits were hanging out, which made Mr. Grover very happy. However, all of the boys' attention was focused on me.

Then my mom asked, "Why is Amy trying to crawl through the window? Why didn't she just wait for me to open the door?"

I felt like an idiot. I could have avoided all this torture and humiliation by waiting for my mother to open the door, but it was too late to turn back now. I was trapped and the boys weren't about to let me get away easily.

Mr. Grover asked, "Should we help her?"

Much to my dismay, my mom replied, "No. I don't want to spoil her fun."

I said, "My fun? It's the boys' fun that you're not spoiling!"

Unfortunately, my appeal for help was ignored. My mom and Mr. Grover just stood on the doorstep and watched, offering no assistance at all as the neighborhood boys molested my bare body. Then one of the boys decided to push his finger into my wet waiting pussy.

I yelped, "Please, don't touch me there."

The boy paid no heed to my request and started pushing his finger in and out, in and out, which made that funny feeling begin flowing throughout my body. Then a second boy reached up and put his finger on my love button. As the first boy continued stroking my pleasure place, the other boy gently rubbed my little clitty and it sent chills throughout my body.

Once again I pleaded, "Please...please don't touch me there," but my body defied me.

As I begged the boys to stop, I unconsciously arched my back giving them full access to my tight wet pussy. My hands were on the chair inside the window and my knees were on the windowsill, spread as far apart as the window frame would allow. The boys had their hands around my thighs, so I was stuck in that position.

With Mr. Grover and my mom watching from the doorstep, the boys continued having their way with me. I was naked and helpless, and the neighborhood boys were taking full advantage of the situation. There were hands rubbing my smooth firm ass, fingers tickling my sensitive butt crack and hands massaging my full breasts. There were also fingers tweaking my pretty pink nipples, fingers combing through my pussy hair, a finger rubbing my love button, and a finger moving in and out of my tight wet pussy. I was totally humiliated, yet I couldn't fight the feeling that was building inside of me.

The feeling was getting stronger and stronger as chills went up and down my spine. It felt so good that I began to moan and I no longer had the will or the strength to pull myself through the window. Earlier I wanted the boys to leave, but now I needed them to stay and finish what they started.

Instead of begging them to stop, I was now moaning, "Mmm...don't stop. It feels so good. Rub my butt, feel my breasts, touch my pussy. Yes, just like that! Mmm, it feels so good. Don't stop...please don't stop."

The boys continued their assault on my body and it felt great. They were touching me in all the right places and the feeling inside me kept building stronger and stronger. Finally I reached the point of no return. I needed to cum and I needed to cum now!

Finally, my body tensed up and I started screaming, "Oh my gosh, it feels so good. I'm...I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Mmm, yes...yes, oh yes...I'm cumming!"

Soon I couldn't take it anymore, but the boys refused to stop. There were still fingers all over my body, including inside my pussy.

I yelled, "Mom help me. Please help me. Make the boy take his finger out of my pussy!"

My mom gently brushed her fingers through my shoulder length light brown hair and softly said, "Amy...Amy, wake up. That's not a boy's finger...that's your finger!"

Startled, I opened my eyes and saw my mom sitting beside me on my bed. My T-shirt was up above my breasts and my panties were down around my ankles. Then I looked between my legs and found that my mom was right...it was my finger inside my pussy!

I was mortified as my mom said, "You were having another nightmare, and this one really got you worked up."

As I pulled my finger out of my pussy and squeezed my legs together, I innocently asked, "What makes you say that?"

12