Amy and the Doctor Ch. 15-18

Story Info
Amy is forced to strip and remain naked at a party.
6.7k words
4.67
172.4k
58
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and the Doctor - Part 15

by Mindy Sparks

It had been quite a day for me so far. I didn't get out of bed until noon only to find my mother and Doctor Hefferton outside drinking beer with our neighbors, Dennis and Gloria Grover. My mom didn't wake up long before I did and she must have ventured outside as soon as she woke up because she was still dressed in her nightgown.

My mother was wearing a see-through nightgown with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. The gown went all the way down to her knees, but the veil-thin material didn't hide anything. Her pink nipples, firm butt and hairy triangle were easy to see, especially when sunlight shined through the gauzy material.

Mrs. Grover wasn't dressed much better. She was wearing a white cotton T-shirt with "Bad Girl" written across the front of it. The shirt stopped right at her crotch so I didn't know what she had on under it. Then a car went by and blew her short T-shirt up revealing a tiny black G-string underneath.

When I saw the two scantly clad women out in front of our mobile home drinking beer and revealing their bodies to the neighborhood, I thought to myself, "They give trailer park girls a bad name!"

Moments later I was forced to join them. Without warning, my mom dragged me over to the Grover's trailer because Mrs. Grover is a hair stylist and agreed to cut our hair for free. Unfortunately, all I was wearing at the time was a super short T-shirt. My pert nipples were poking out in front of my pale blue shirt while my bare butt and pussy hair hung out below.

It was a strange turn of events. One minute I was inside our trailer condemning my mother and our neighbor for being outside while wearing next to nothing. The next minute I was outside with them and I was wearing less than they were. I was really embarrassed because Mr. Grover and Doctor Hefferton were blatantly trying to get a peek up my T-shirt and I was naked underneath it! The two men are in their forties and I'm only eighteen years old, so I felt very self-conscious as I struggled to hide my bare ass and light brown bush from the men.

Hiding my body from them was no easy task. When I pulled my short T-shirt down in front to hide my pussy hair from the men, my shirt would ride up in back, putting my smooth firm butt on display for the men to look at. When I pulled the T-shirt down in back to cover my bare ass, the shirt would rise up in front, exposing my hairy triangle to Mr. Grover and Doctor Hefferton.

My humiliation didn't end there. A short time later Mrs. Grover's sister showed up to get her hair done, too. Much to my dismay, she was accompanied by her husband and her eighteen year old son. Now there were four men trying to get a look at my bare body!

I'm terrified of being seen in public without my clothes on, so much so that I have nightmares about it. That's why Doctor Hefferton keeps hanging around. He convinced my mother that if I expose myself in public, it will cure me of these nightmares. However, I think it's just a ploy for him to see me naked. In fact, I don't even believe he's a real doctor. Unfortunately, my mother is sleeping with the man so she forces me to follow all of his instructions without question. That's why I keep ending up naked in public and today was no different.

As the afternoon wore on, my mother, Mrs. Grover and her sister, Linda Parker, downed several beers. With each beer, the women became a little less inhibited and soon their clothing began to fall. I'm too young to drink alcohol so I was very uptight about losing my clothes, yet I was still expected to strip with the rest of the women. Before long I was naked and the men took full advantage of the situation.

Mrs. Parker is thirty-nine, my mom is thirty-four and Mrs. Grover is thirty, and all of the women are attractive. Mrs. Grover and my mom have great bodies while Mrs. Parker is slightly overweight. However, the weight is all in Mrs. Parker's big boobs and round shapely butt, so she is a pleasure to look at.

The men were very lucky to have such a good looking group of women disrobe in front of them. However, my tight eighteen year old body seemed to be the focal point of the men. I was very self-conscious about allowing the men to stare at me in the nude and the situation kept getting worse.

After we finished getting our hair done, the inebriated women and I were asked to pose for group pictures. The women appeared to enjoy flaunting their naked bodies in front of the men, but I felt totally humiliated. Somehow I was duped into posing for individual pictures, which were very up-close and personal. When the photo session finally ended, everyone was hungry so we ordered pizzas.

Then Doctor Hefferton handed me money and said, "Here...go wait for the pizza man."

I shrieked, "Wait for the pizza man? You've got to be kidding. I'm stark naked! How will I be able to answer the door?"

My mom commanded, "Don't argue young lady. Do what the doctor asks!"

Brian, who is Mrs. Parker's eighteen year old son, stepped up and said, "I can answer the door for her."

Brian's mom, who was stark naked herself, stepped in front of the boy and said, "Don't interfere. They have a reason for making her answer the door."

Brian countered, "But she doesn't have any clothes on."

Mrs. Parker said, "We're all aware of that. We know you're aware of that, too. You've been carefully studying her bare body all afternoon. You must have her pussy lips memorized by now!"

Brian was speechless as his face turned red, and then he turned to me and stammered, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to look...I mean..."

I innocently smiled at him and said, "It's okay, I'll answer the door. Thanks for trying to come to my rescue," and then I reluctantly went into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

Brian followed me into the living room and took a seat on the couch next to me. I'd never been on a date before and Brian wasn't much of a talker so it was very awkward as we sat there in silence. I was mortified and I didn't know how to act, and neither did Brian.

Brian tried not to outright stare at me, but who could blame him? I'm a cute teenaged girl and I was totally nude right beside him. My perky breasts, pretty pink nipples and neatly trimmed hairy triangle were completely exposed for his viewing pleasure and there was no way for me to stop him from taking it all in.

As I nervously played with the money, I accidentally dropped a quarter. It landed on the couch and rolled right under my pussy. I looked around on the floor in front of me because I didn't see where it landed, but I couldn't find it.

Brian noticed that I couldn't find the quarter and said, "I saw where it went. Let me get it for you."

Without thinking about the consequences, he reached between my legs and search for the quarter. I could now feel the quarter under my butt crack, but it was too late to stop Brian. He kept fishing around down there and tickling my sensitive butt crack until he finally located the quarter. Then he slowly pulled it out and as he did, he slid his finger up between my moist pussy lips. Brian even made contact with my love button, which caused me to squirm a little.

Then he looked embarrassed and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to touch your...you know..."

I smiled and said, "It's okay. It was an accident," even though we both knew he used the situation as an excuse to touch me down there.

Then we ingenuously sat back on the couch in silence as both of our faces turned red with embarrassment.

Brian finally broke the silence and asked, "So, are you naked in public often," and then he cringed after realizing how stupid his question was, but I answered, "Lately, yes."

He asked, "Do you like it?"

I replied, "Hell no, it sucks!"

He asked, "Then why do you do it?"

Before I could explain it to him, Mrs. Grover pranced into the room and said, "Picture time!"

I screeched, "Please...no more pictures!"

Mrs. Grover said, "Oh, come on Amy. You look so cute sitting there all naked and everything!"

Mrs. Grover had the camera in her hand and asked Brian to put his arm around me. We both felt very uncomfortable as Mrs. Grover snapped away on the camera, but I was really embarrassed because I was totally nude while Brian was fully clothed. Mrs. Grover even took some pictures with Brian's head against my breasts, and then she took a few shots with his hand on my bare thigh with my legs slightly spread apart, exposing my neatly trimmed bush for the camera.

With the camera right in our faces, Brian reached around and he was touching the side of my pretty titty while his other hand began making its way up my bare thigh. Mrs. Grover continued taking pictures as Brian's hand crept closer and closer to my fully exposed pussy. Luckily, Mrs. Grover proclaimed that she had enough shots just as Brian was about to make contact with my neatly trimmed bush.

I was relieved as Mrs. Grover started walking away until she looked at the pictures in the camera viewfinder and said, "These are some great shots. Brian, your friends will love looking at these pictures!"

My heart started racing as I thought about all of the teenaged boys that would see those pictures, but Brian said, "Don't worry. I won't show them to anyone."

I felt a little relieved because Brian seemed so genuine, yet I knew that a teenaged boy could not be trusted with naked photos of a girl, so I remained on edge. Then the doorbell rang and the pizza man had arrived.

I stood up, took a deep breath, and then I nervously said, "I guess it's show time," as I headed for the front door.

It had been a strange afternoon so far, and yet another unexpected surprise was waiting for me on the other side of the door!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 16

by Mindy Sparks

When the pizza delivery boy arrived, I was the one appointed to answer the door even though I was stark naked. Brian remained seated on the couch and the adults hid in the kitchen as I nervously approached the front door. I was so tense that my hand was shaking, but I managed to open the door anyway.

Everyone was expecting me to be totally humiliated when I answered the door, but much to my surprise, the pizza delivery boy wasn't a boy at all. It was a girl delivering the pizza! I was still very embarrassed because I knew the girl. Her name was April and she went to my high school.

April used to belong to Tiffany's cheerleading squad...the squad that loves to bully me! However, she was forced to quit the squad when her mom and dad lost their jobs and the family fell on hard times. The bullying I received from the cheerleading squad was probably partially to blame for my naked-in-public nightmares, so it was a little unnerving to stand before April in the nude.

After I opened the door, April said, "Here's your pizzas," and then she looked down at my naked body, giggled and asked, "Is it wash day or are you trying to impress that cute boy over there?"

I blushed and set the pizzas on the coffee table as April took a closer look at Brian and added, "I wouldn't mind stripping for the boy myself," and then she teased Brian by winking at him, which really got his attention.

April is an eighteen year old senior in high school, just like Brian and I, and she stands about five foot eight with a perfect cheerleader body. The flirty blonde was wearing a tight T-shirt with the pizza restaurant's logo on it, and she was also wearing a pair of equally tight sweatpants. The sweatpants were rolled down so low at the waist that her pussy hair was ready to show in front, and her bare midriff T-shirt left her flat tummy and belly-button exposed.

I said, "I guess you're going to report this incident back to Tiffany so she can make fun of me over it."

April replied, "Nope. They turned on me in the blink of an eye when I quit the squad. Now I'm the target of their abuse!"

April looked at me remorsefully and continued, "Since I now know what it feels like to be on the other side of the fence, I'm trying to make amends to the people I was mean to while I was part of the cheerleader clique," and then she put her arm around me and patted me on my bare ass.

Brian asked, "What kind of mean things did you do to Amy?"

April replied, "Amy used to hate it when we pretended to be lesbians while showering after gym class."

Brian anxiously asked, "What exactly did you do?"

April gave me a mischievous smile and said, "We would lather up our breasts and rub them all over Amy's naked body," and then she demonstrated by rubbing up against me.

April continued, "Then we would caress parts of her body with our soft soapy hands."

Brian excitedly asked, "What parts of her body?"

April grinned at me and said, "We would start with her breasts," and then April reached out and began massaging my bare boobies.

April was very thorough as she took a full firm breast in each hand and softly squeezed them. Then April licked her fingers and made gentle circles with her fingertips over my pretty pink nipples until they were nice and hard. She even tweaked them and pulled on them a little before sliding her hand down the front of my bare body. I became very nervous as her hands approached my hairy triangle, but then April paused for a moment.

She turned to Brian and asked, "Do you want to see what we did next?"

Brian almost jumped out of his seat as he yelped, "Yes...please show me more!"

April said, "Okay," and then April stood by my side with her back to the kitchen.

April slid one hand down the front of me and one hand down my back. When April's fingers got down between my legs, she teased my pussy hair with her delicate fingertips. As April combed her fingernails through my light brown bush, she softly ran her fingertip up and down my sensitive butt crack, which made me tingle all over.

Then April looked at my hairy triangle and said, "I don't remember your pleasure patch being so nicely trimmed," which probably made Mrs. Grover happy because she was the one that trimmed my pussy hair.

I replied, "I don't remember you wearing clothes in the shower," and then I hooked my finger inside the waistband of her sweatpants and pushed them down her backside.

April looked up at me and said, "Amy, that wasn't very nice," but she didn't bother to pull her pants up.

I couldn't believe it. April's sweatpants were two-thirds of the way down her butt and she wasn't wearing underwear! April thought that she was showing off for Brian, but her smooth firm ass was also put on view for the adults in the kitchen, too.

It appeared as though April was going to reach between my legs and touch my pussy lips, but much to Brian's disappointment, April suddenly stopped, stood up and said, "That's the mean stuff we used to do to Amy."

April was still standing next to me with her hand on my bare ass. I reciprocated by putting my hand on the exposed portion of her butt, and I even let my fingertip linger over her bare butt crack. Brian was probably hoping that I would pushed her pants down even further because her pussy hair was still hidden in front, but this whole experience was so new to me that I didn't want to be too aggressive.

At that moment, Mrs. Grover, Mrs. Parker and my mom came into the room, and the intoxicated ladies were still naked. April was shocked when she saw the group of nude women, but April's hand remained on my smooth butt cheek.

April laughed and said, "Whoa, what is this...a nudist colony?"

Mrs. Grover replied, "I'm a Hair Stylist and I'll cut your hair for free if you strip naked!"

I expected April to turn and run out the door. However, April paused for a moment as if she was considering the proposition.

Finally April said, "Well, our family is hurting for money and I could use a trim."

Then April smiled at Brian and really got him excited because he thought that he was about to see the beautiful blonde in the nude, but then April added, "Unfortunately I'll have to take a rain check because I have more pizzas to deliver."

Mrs. Grover said, "If you change your mind...I'm open all night!"

Then Mrs. Grover noticed that April was rubbing her hand up and down my bare butt cheek, so she grabbed her camera and said, "How about a picture with your friend?"

I tried to object, but April said, "Sure!"

April put her arm around me, grabbed my exposed breast from the other side and said, "How's this?"

Mrs. Grover replied, "Perfect," and snapped a few shots."

It was really embarrassing for me because April softly caressed my nipple with her fingertip and it made both of my nipples hard. April knew exactly what she was doing to me and I was mortified because everyone could see that the girl was getting me excited. They also thought it was cute the way I just stood there innocently and let April play with my nipple. The women could all tell that I didn't quite know how to respond to April's gentle touch and they were getting a kick out of it.

Then Mrs. Grover called out, "How about some skin?"

Without any hesitation at all, April lifted her shirt exposing her bra-covered breast and said, "Like this?"

Mrs. Grover answered, "Yes...that's great," and then she snapped off a few more shots."

Mrs. Grover asked, "Now, can you give me even more skin?"

April paused for a moment and looked over at Brian. He was on the edge of his seat because he wanted to see more of the perky blonde. When April saw how excited the boy was, she winked at him, and then she turned back to the camera and lifted her bra up so that her left breast was fully exposed.

April's breast was perfect. It was big, natural and had the cutest pink nipple I'd ever seen. From the expression on Brian's face, it was the cutest nipple he'd ever seen, too. April was also showing a few very fine blonde pussy hairs above the waistband of her sweatpants, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Mrs. Grover said, "With big smiles," so April and I smiled big for the camera as Mrs. Grover snapped away.

Then Mrs. Grover asked, "How about a shot from the back?"

April and I smiled at each other and turned around. As April got ready to pose, she pulled her bra and shirt back down over her exposed breast, but almost all of her smooth bare butt was still showing behind her. We posed while smiling over our shoulders, and then we posed by looking into one another's eyes with our hands on each other's bare ass.

Mrs. Grover tried to take things even further by asking April to pull her pants all the way down, but April simply blushed and said, "I really have to get back to work."

My mom went into the kitchen, came out with a ten dollar bill and said, "You deserve a bigger tip for that performance!"

April took the money and said, "Thanks," and then she squeezed my bare butt as she kissed me on the lips right in front of everybody.

Finally April smiled at me and said, "I'll see you later!"

April hurried out the door, leaving me behind to face the women and explain what it felt like to get groped by another girl. I was embarrassed beyond belief, but I had to admit that the experience was pretty exciting. Then we divided up the pizza and started eating. Little did I know that once the pizza was gone, the women would find a way to take my humiliating day of sexual awakening to yet another level!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 17

by Mindy Sparks

Brian and I innocently ate our pizza together even though he was fully clothed while I was completely naked. As I ate my pizza, I wished that I had a shirt or something to hide my perky breasts and soft pussy hair from his view. I was envious of Brian because he was able to sit there so confidently in his T-shirt and jeans while I was forced to sit next to him in the nude. However, it was also quite intoxicating knowing that the boy was getting excited from viewing all of my womanly charms.

12