Amy, Eric and Dion

Story Info
Her past comes back to haunt her.
3.6k words
3.6
51k
26
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers

Amy is 5 ft. 2 in. tall. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She weighs 110 pounds and has C cups. She is a beauty. She is in her senior year, taking business and marketing.

Eric is studying engineering. He is in his senior year. He is 6ft. 1 in. tall. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He weighs 190 pounds. He us on the boxing and wrestling team. He is undefeated. He is into keeping fit. He works out the old fashioned way. He pumps iron. He carried a heavy load last year and only has two classes a week to finish his degree.

Amy and Eric met at a frat party. She noticed him as soon as he walked in the room. She keep her eye on him till she sees him standing alone. She walks up and introduces herself.

"Hi. My name's Amy. What's yours."

"Hi Amy. I'm Eric. How are you tonight."

'I'm good. Wanna hang out and chat for a while?"

"Sure. Let's sit over there.'

The chat for a while. They both seem to like each other. He asks for her number. She enters it in his phone. They chat a while longer and she begs off.

"I'll call you. Maybe we can go out to dinner."

"I'd like that. See you later."

*********************

Amy's freshman year.

Amy met Dion at an off campus coffee shop. She was sitting at a table alone and he sat down with her.

"Hi, my name is Dion. I saw you sitting her all alone. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone like this.

"Hi, Dion. My name is Amy. Nice to meet you. I was here with my girlfriend. He boyfriend came and they left. I"m going as soon as I finish my coffee."

"No need for you to rush off. Let's talk a while. I don't often get to chat with girls as pretty as you."

"Oh my. Thank you. I can stay a while."

They talk for a while and she gives him her number. She has never dated a black guy, but she doesn't want to appear prejudiced so she agrees to go out with him. The go on a few dates and he invites her to his apartment for dinner. After they eat they both clean up the kitchen.

"Thanks for the invitation. You are really a good cook. I'm surprised."

"My mama taught me. She said the way to a woman's heart was through her stomach."

"You silly. That's the way to a man's heart. You got it backwards."

He pours two glasses of wine. He slips some chemicals in hers. He leads her to the sofa and sits beside her. They sip their wine and talk a while. He sees the chemical taking effect, leans over and kisses her. She responds and returns his kiss.

"mmmm. You're a great kisser, Dion. Let's have some more of that."

Their kisses get more passionate and her nipples get hard and her pussy is getting wet.

"Let's go in the bedroom. It's more comfortable there."

He leads her to his bedroom. He just gave her enough for her to lose her inhibitions. She is his for the taking. He kisses her and cups her breasts. She moans and presses against him. He slowly unbuttons her blouse. She looks into his eyes and sees the passion there. He blouse falls to the floor and her bra follows. He leans down and sucks on one nipple while he rubs the other with his finger tip. She moans and lets him have his way with her. He takes her hand and puts it on his cock. She gasps as she feels how hard he is.

"Take it out, baby. Hold it in you hand. Se how hard I am for you."

While she is holding his cock he unsnaps her skirt and pulls the zipper down. It falls around her feet. He hooks his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulls them down. They too fall around her feet.

"You're beautiful, Amy. So beautiful. Take my clothes off. I want to be naked like you. I want to feel your naked body against mine."

She quickly undresses him and he pushes her on the bed. He kneels between her legs and rubs her thighs. She opens her legs for him. He moves down and kisses her pussy lips. She moans and pulls her knees up. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She cries out and grabs two hands full of his hair. She holds his face to her crotch. He licks and sucks her to an orgasm.

"Oh my god, yes. Yes. Yes."

He moves up and slowly slides his 8 in. cock in her. The head pops in and she squeals.

"Easy. That hurts a little. I'm not used to something that big."

He slows down and lets her get used to it. When the pain stops she pulls him down by his ass cheeks.

"Now. Give me more. Just a little at a time. Let me get used to your big cock."

He works it in and out, going deeper with each stroke.

"Take it all, baby. Your pussy is so tight. I didn't know your were a virgin."

"I'm not. The other guys weren't as big as you are."

He starts stroking in and out. Her pussy juice is running down her ass crack. He pushes all the way in and grinds his pelvic bone on hers. She starts moaning and groaning.

"That's so good. Keep doing that. I love it."

He strokes and grinds. Her orgasm hits and she cries out and sinks her nails in his ass cheeks.

"Cum hard for me, baby. Make it a good one."

"Oh yes. It's so good. More. More. More."

He fucks her to two more orgasms and feels a stirring in his loins.

"I'm ready for you to take my cum, baby. Hold me tight and make me cum. Squeeze me hard."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. I'm on the pill. Fill my pussy with your cum."

His butt cheeks clench and his cum sprays on her cervix. She cries out and cums with him. He pussy milks every drop from his cock.

"You're a good kisser and a good lover too, Dion. I got a prize in you. The other guys I was with just stuck it in and came."

"I can tell we are going to have a great time fucking each others brains out. You are one hot woman."

The become an exclusive over the next few weeks. He begins his favorite thing with her. He likes to dominate his women. He slowly takes over her mind and body. He likes to make her hold back on her orgasms. He makes her wait till he give her permission. Her orgasm are so strong when he does this they are like a drug for her. He introduces her to anal sex, too. He spanks her when she doesn't do what he wants. She finally gives in and becomes submissive.

After a few weeks he gets tired of her. He is looking for another conquest. He has just finished fucking her in her ass.

"Clean up my cock and get out of here. I'll call you when I want you again."

She quickly washes and dries his cock, gets dressed and leaves. He doesn't call her again. At first she is hurt, then she is angry and finally she let's go and moves on with her life. She never sees him around. She suspects he has moved.

Over the next two years she dates off and on. Dion left her with a bad taste in her mouth so she doesn't get too involved with anyone. She keeps it casual till she gets so horny she lets go and has sex with a few guys.

************************

In her senior year everything changes. She meets Eric. She is determined not to show her submissive side to him. She comes to know he isn't the dominating type.

On their third date they go out to dinner and dancing. They have a few drinks and both get a nice buzz going. She invites him back to her apartment. The have a couple of more drinks. She puts on some slow music and they dance. She has both arms around his neck and he is holding her ass cheeks. She is pressing against his bulging cock. The kiss a few times and she leads him to her bedroom. They undress each other and she pushes him back on the bed.

"My handsome hunk with a beautiful cock. I want to suck and fuck you, baby."

"Help. Help. A crazy woman has me in her grips. She is having her way with me. Help. Help."

"You are in my clutches. Just try and get away."

She starts her magic on him. She licks and sucks his cock. She caresses his balls with her fingernails. He can't hold out long. He feels a stirring in his loins.

"Oh fuck. I'm almost there. You mouth is so fucking good."

She speeds up and takes it all down her throat. He cries out and his cum rockets out the end of his cock. She takes the first squirt down her throat and pulls back a little. She takes the rest in her mouth. She catches every drop. She suck on it till his balls are dry and his cock deflates.

"Holy shit, that was amazing."

"I'm happy you liked that. I wanted it to be good for you."

"It was better than good. You mouth is amazing."

They move to the middle of the bed. The kiss and stroke each other. He kisses her nipples and she jacks his cock. It come up full hard in minutes. She pulls him on top and locks her legs around his ass.

"Fuck me, baby. Shove that big cock in me."

He lifts a little and lines his cock up with her pussy. She feels the head touch her lips and pulls him down. His cock slides all the way in in one stroke. His pelvis bone bumps hers and she cums.

"Oh god, yes. Cumming on you. Yes. Yes."

She starts humping up on his cock, hitting her bone on his. He meets her stroke for stroke.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum with you. Shoot your hot cum in me."

"Squeeze me, baby. Make me cum. Make me cum in you. Make me fill your pussy."

She brings her orgasm to the edge and squeezes him hard. She holds back waiting for him. She feels his cock swell and grips him hard. His cum squirts in her and they both cum together.

"Oh fuck yes. Hot cum in me."

"Take it, baby. Take my hot cum. Yes. Yes."

Their orgasms subside and they lay in each others arms.

"If you were trying to blow my mind, Amy. You certainly did it. You're the best I ever had."

"I wanted to be good for you, baby. I wanted you from the first time I saw you."

They hold each other and soon fall asleep.

*************************

Over the next three months they become exclusive. They both seem to have found what they're looking for in a mate. Six months later they get married. He finds a good job with a manufacturing company and she joins a large corporation. They buy a nice and settle in as a happy married couple. They decide to wait a while to have children. They want to wait till Eric get better established so she can quit and be a full time mother.

One Sunday Eric has gone to a sports bar with two of his buddies. Amy decides to go to the mall. She does a lot of looking and not much buying. She walks up to a coffee kiosk and gets a cup. She sits at a little table sipping her coffee. She hears a voice behind her.

"Amy, is that you."

She turns and sees Dion. Fear strikes her heart.

"HI, Dion. Yes, it's me."

'It's been a long time. How have you been?"

"Yes it has. I'm fine and happily married. How about you."

"Well, you know me. Same old Dion."

He sits down at the table. He starts talking about the old days. How great their sex was. Amy wants to run but she is frozen in place. She feel his domination taking over. She is helpless to resist. He reaches out and takes her hand. He squeezes it gently. She tries to pull away but he holds her.

""Let's go to my place and talk about the old days. You remember them don't you?"

He squeezes her hand harder.

"Yes, I remember. I thought you had moved on."

"Yes, but seeing you here brought back some fond memories. Come with me."

He squeezes her hand harder. She winces from the pain. He gets up and leads her to his car. She is terrified but can't resist.

They walk into his apartment.

"Take your clothes off for me, Amy. Let's do like we used to."

"Please don't do this. I'm married."

He grabs her hair.

"Take your fucking clothes off, Amy. Now."

She obeys. She stands naked before him.

"Now, take mine off and get on your knees."

She takes his off and drops to her knees. She knows what he wants. She takes his cock in her mouth and sucks and licks it.

"That's a good girl. You remember what I like. Keep sucking and swallow my cum."

She gets him off and swallows.

"Crawl into my bedroom. You're going to fuck me now."

He watches her crawl away. He goes ahead of her and lays on the bed. She climbs on the bed and mounts him. She takes his cock in her and brings him to an orgasm. She fakes cumming hoping he will be done with her. He holds her for a while and tells her to get dressed. He takes her phone and puts her number in his.

"I'll call you when I want you again. Get the fuck out of here."

She hurries out the door and calls a cab. She goes back to the mall and gets her car. Tears run down her face as she drives home. She wonders what she can do. She doesn't want to see Dion again, but she knows she can't say no to him. She comes up with a plan. She sits and waits for Eric to come home.

**********************

Eric walks in the door. Amy runs to him and hugs him. Tears are streaming down her face.

"What's the matter, baby. Why are you crying."

"Come and sit and I'll tell you. It's about something that happened to me years ago. It's come back to haunt me.

"Tell me. Maybe I can help you with it."

She takes a deep breath.

"While I tell you about this, please remember I love you with all my heart.

"I know that, keep going."

When I was a freshman in college I met a guy named Dion. We dated a while. He was a dominate. He had to have complete control over his women. I didn't know it when I met him. As we were dating he slowly took control of me. He turned me into a submissive. He decided everything in my life. He abused me sexually, physically and mentally. Before I could get away he had complete control of me. After a short time he got tired of me and moved on. It took me a long time to get my mind right.

"Oh my god. How terrible that must have been."

"There's more. I made sure you never saw that part of me. I felt safe with you because I saw your weren't a dominate type.

'You hid it very well, I would never have suspected it."

Now for the bad part. I was at the mall today and he showed up. He talked to me a while and took control of me. I couldn't resist him. He made me go to his apartment and made me have sex with him. I feel terrible about it. You have to help me with this. I love you and I want to get old with you. I can't resist him if he calls. He knows all the things to say to control me.

"Oh fuck. I don't know what to say. This is like getting hit in the face with a brick."

"Please help me, Eric. I don't know what to do."

"Just remember, Amy. I love you too and we'll get through this. I won't have anyone taking my woman. I know what to do, but I don't want to go to jail. I'll have to plan something. Just turn your phone off for now till I we figure out what to do."

She rushes to him and hugs him. He holds her in his arms. Anger consumes him.

"I'm going to hurt that bastard. I'm going to hurt him real bad."

"Please be careful, baby. I don't want to visit you in jail."

"Don't worry. I just need a plan."

***********************

Eric executes his plan.

Two days later Eric tells Amy to turn on her phone. He looks and sees some missed calls.

'Look at these calls and see who you know and don't know."

She scrolls through the missed calls.

"I know all of them but this one. It's Dion. He called twice."

"OK, call him back and agree to meet him. Make it in the evening after dark. Tell him you can stay all night because I'm out of town."

She taps call. Dion answers.

"Hi, Dion. I'm sorry I didn't take your call. My charger broke and my phone ran down."

"Come over tonight. I need some pussy."

"I can stay all night if you want. My husband is out of town."

"I'll decide later. Come at 8 pm. Wear a mini skirt with no panties. I want you ready for me."

"OK, Dion. 8 pm with no panties."

She taps end call. She looks at Eric and sees anger in his face. She has never seen him look like this. She trembles.

'He mine now. That bastard will regret the day he was born."

At 8 pm Eric shows up at Dion's door. He is wearing what looks like a delivery person's uniform. He is also wearing black gloves. He has a small box and a clip board in his hand. He rings the bell. The door open and he sees Dion standing there.

'Good evening. Are you Dion Johnson?

"Yeah. That's me."

I have a package for you. You need to sign for it."

He hands him the clip board and punches him square in the nose. Dion falls back, unconscious. He steps in and pulls him back into the room. He closes the door. He quickly looks around to see if anyone else is there. He pulls a nylon cable tie from is waist band and secures Dion's hands behind him. He takes off one of Dion's socks and stuffs it in his mouth. He waits for him to come to. Finally Dion stirs. He looks at Eric.

'Hi, asshole. Guess what? You made a big mistake the other day. A big mistake. You forced that lady to come here and fuck you. She's a friend of mine. And you need to know it's payback time. Big time payback."

Dion looks at him, trying to place him.

He grabs his and holds it up. He jabs two fingers in his eyes and pops out both of his eye balls. Dion screams into the sock. He stands up and kicks him in the nuts. Dion screams into the sock again. He keeps kicking him. Dion passes out. He takes Dion's wallet and watch. He wants it to look like a robbery. He kicks him in the nuts a few more times and leaves.

He walks a block away to his car. On the way home he drops the uniform in a Goodwill box. He drives behind a small strip mall and tosses the wallet in a dumpster. He keeps the money. He tosses the gloves out the window. He slowly lets the anger go. He knows Dion is out of his life.

He walks into the house.

"Are you ok, baby."

"I'm fine. The problem is taken care of."

"What did you do?"

"Don't ask. You don't want to know."

He takes her in his arms and holds her.

"We'll need for you to get tested for STD. No telling what he's spreading around."

********************

Three days later the cops show up at the door.

"HI, are you Amy Jensen?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"Do you know a guy named Dion Johnson?"

'Oh, yeah. I dated a guy in college with that name. That was a long time ago."

"Have you seen him lately?"

"Not since college. What's this all about?'

"He was found in his home all beat up. He mentioned you name."

"That's odd. I haven't seen him in years."

"Did your husband know him?"

"No, I met him a couple years after I lost touch with Dion. They never met.

"I wonder why he mentioned your name."

"I wonder too. I should ask. Do I need a lawyer?"

"No, maam. I don't have any more questions. I'll be going now. Thanks for your time."

"Good bye."

She closes the door and breaths a sigh of relief. Eric comes out of the bedroom and hugs her.

"Well, done, baby."

**************************

The cop knows it had something to do with her. He suspects her husband beat the guy up. He has no evidence and files the case in the dead files.

*********************

Weeks later they get an all clear from the doctor. They're sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

"Honey, about this domination thing. What's that all about."

"It's easy, honey. Don't tell me what to do unless we're both naked."

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers