Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir may I cum?"

I'm writhing, hanging on his answer. I am holding back but my core is burning as Chloe finger fucks me, sucking my swollen clity into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the turgid bud. I feel like maybe she wants me to cum without permission. But with MR. Kesler's next words, I am saved.

"Cum for me my pet."

Her fingers and mouth switch places. Her fingers rub my clit as my spasms break over my pussy and I cum into Chloe's waiting mouth. She takes long licks up and down my slick channel, pushing her tongue deep inside me. Wave after wave of pleasure crash over me as I writhe on the bed. I see white flashes in my eyes like lightning as my body breaks into a million pieces, floating on some cloud suspended on air. Chloe is still tonguing my folds. Licking up the juices leaking from my quim.

Mr. Kesler rises and moves over to us as I slowly come down from my orgasm. He moves Chloe over and takes his place between my thighs. Chloe bends without being told and takes his cock into her mouth, sucking his massive tool into her warm wet mouth, still slick from my saliva. He grabs her ponytail and forces her head down to the base of his cock. She takes him to the root without gagging as I hear his moan. He guides her head up and down on his cock until he pulls her off and places the purple head of his penis against the wet lips of my pussy.

He rubs my slick lips with the massive head, slapping it down onto my swollen clit. His eyes meet mine as I start to beg.

"Please Sir, take me!"

His swollen and hard cock presses into my wet folds, into my warm channel. Slipping in without much resistance. He takes me slowly, pushing to the depths of my core. My slick lips stretch to accommodate his large tool, while Chloe moves up to kiss me. Sharing their love with me is more than I can take as my body moves towards yet another orgasm. This is more than I could have ever wished for.

Mr. Kesler starts rutting my pussy with more force, as my hips rise to meet his. Pounding my body with every thrust. Chloe's lips possess my mouth, as I moan into her. I reach down between her legs and cups her warm pussy. She is as wet as I am and kisses me that much harder.

I feel so full as that big cock takes what it wants. Chloe breaks our kiss and moves down to take my nipple into her mouth. I feel her teeth take my hard bud as she bites down sending white hot shot to my core.I am feeling overwhelmed with pleasure as they send me closer to completion. Mr. Kesler pulls out his cock. I moan with longing as my cunt feels lost without his thick shaft. She takes his wet cock into her mouth, cleaning my juices off of his hard tool before he pulls it out with pop and rams it back into my waiting slit.

"Thank you Sir", I moan as I plunge two fingers into Chloe's pussy.

"Sir, may your pet cum?"

I feel my orgasm coming as I hear Chloe ask for permission to cum too.

"You may both cum for me." he says as his cock hits the base of my core. Each thrust bumping my G-spot.

We both start losing control and scream our shared orgasm. My pussy spasms squeeze and clamp down on the hard cock of Mr. Kesler. This sends him over the edge as we all cum in a sweaty heap of writhing bodies. This is something I've never felt before. My body is lost somewhere, reacting to the stimuli. I feel my pussy milking his cock as I slowly come down from my climax. Chloe's pussy is doing the same to my fingers that are still lodged deep within her folds. Her warm juices covering my hand and leaking down her thighs and my arm.

Mr. Kesler's cock slowly slips from my swollen lips as he lays between us. Ours arms and legs are intertwined. As we catch our breath, our hands stroke each others bodies. My bones feel like rubber, sweat glistening from our bodies as our breathing slows and our heartbeats return to a normal shared rhythm.

Chloe is the first to move and take Mr. Kesler's semi hard cock into her mouth. I move as well, to share in this act of servitude. We clean our shared juices and mix a few kisses as Chloe and I take turns caring for Mr. Kesler's beautiful cock.

Sharing Mr. Kesler was easier than I thought it would be. Having known Chloe and realizing that it was her that initiated this union, has calmed my fears of becoming Mr. Kesler's next submissive. It was a warm and tender moment that I hope would changed my life forever. Now all I have to do is to meet Max, their black bull stud. My slutty pussy tingles with the thought.

To be continued......

12