Amy, My Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers

"Lift my breasts with your free hand and lick my nipples. Ooh, ooh, yes. Okay, position your heads so you're looking right at each other while you suck. Try to look jealous or competitive. Ooh, you're both doing wonderfully." Lucy and Amy stared at each other across Miss Verdant's ample tits, licking and sucking her erect nipples while I continued snapping shots.

Amy's other hand drifted down between Miss Verdant's legs. Miss Verdant spread them wider and Amy's hand started to massage her. Gradually her middle finger started to disappear. I continued snapping pictures until the camera gave a half-click indicating the film was gone.

Miss Verdant smiled at Charlie and me (both sporting serious wood) while we watched the lesbian show. Amy and Lucy were still sucking her big tits and Amy's finger was working quickly in and out of her pussy even though the film was gone.

"I brought something along you girls can use to amuse yourselves. How would you like to watch and play while your boyfriends fuck me? Lucy and Amy both hesitantly nodded 'yes.' Put the camera away and bring my bag over here, honey," she said to me. From the bag she grabbed TWO large, black phallic-shaped objects.

"Are those vibrators?" Amy asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, sweetie. Top of the line models with three speeds! Just twist the base." Amy twisted once and it started buzzing.

"I've heard about them, but never used one. Wow!" she said as she held it tentatively against her pussy lips. She looked at me and smiled that dirty smile I love.

We moved into the bedroom part of the suite which had two Queens. Amy and Lucy climbed across one of them, while Charlie and I moved to the other with Miss Verdant.

"Girls, you figure out where those go while I put these cocks to work," Miss Verdant said as two separate buzzing noises fired up.

Miss Verdant positioned Charlie on his back on the end of the bed and told me to stand behind her. She spread her legs wide, then bent over to take the head of Charlie's big cock in her mouth. I gripped her hips and slipped into her juicy pussy, pistoning in and out. She was tight, wet and warm.

She supported herself above Charlie for a moment and said, over her shoulder, "This pussy loves that cock."

"And this cock loves that pussy!" I said to her as she bent forward again, sucking Charlie deeply into her mouth.

I watched Amy and Lucy slowly push the vibrators into themselves. Amy threw herself into it, vigorously sliding the vibrator in, then out along her lips, stopping at her clitoris and then slipping it back along her lips and into her pussy. Lucy followed Amy's lead and pretty soon both were exhaling breathy "ooh's and aah's!" Both of them were watching Miss Verdant getting fucked at the same time she was blowing Charlie.

Charlie started to thrust his hips upward into Miss Verdant's mouth while I increased my pace. Miss Verdant began squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles. She had amazing control over her voluptuous body. I reached my hands around to cup her breasts. They were warm and firm with hard nipples that poked into my palms. I started rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and she began to make moaning sounds from around Charlie's cock. All three of us were close to cumming when she stood up.

"Time to switch places." I moved from behind her and started to lie on the bed, but Miss Verdant had a different arrangement in mind.

"Blaine, don't you want to fuck your girlfriend while she eats her best friend?" she asked. She then lay down on the bed and waved me over to the other one.

Lucy laid back, spreading her legs while Amy got on her hands and knees between them. I got behind and pushed slowly into her. Looking down, I watched her work the vibrator into Lucy's gaping pussy and then tentatively start licking her pussy lips and clitoris while the vibrator's muted buzzing changed as it slid in and out. Lucy had a dreamy half-smile on her face that gradually changed to a pained, orgasmic look.

To my left, Miss Verdant was smiling at me, Charlie pounding his big cock into her pussy. Sexual overload was beginning to cloud my brain as I felt an orgasm building. Amy started squeezing her vaginal muscles just like Miss Verdant did, giving my cock a wonderful ride in her pussy.

Lucy started to moan and buck just as Amy pushed herself hard against me, grunting with orgasmic pleasure.

"Ohmigod, Oh, Oh," they were saying as I pumped into Amy.

Miss Verdant never made one sound, but we could tell she was cumming as she lifted her hips off the bed, meeting Charlie's muscular thrusts until she let out a gasp at the same time he did. His face contorted as he jerked into her in three or four forceful spasms.

"Whew!" we exhaled collectively, smiling and laughing as we collapsed in a heap on the beds.

"If you were in my class, you'd all get A's based on your extra credit work," Miss Verdant said, lying down between Amy and Lucy. She was creative, tireless, and insatiable - providing the CB's the best sexual education imaginable. It was a long, wonderful night.

***********

Epilogue:

Miss Verdant quit teaching after she bought a digital camera and a PC. She moved to California and now runs her own website, plus those of about a dozen other women. I'm sure you've seen one or more of them.

Charlie finished medical school and became - what else - a gynecologist. He's quite successful, married a trophy wife who was once "Miss Wisconsin." My wife is one of his patients, and after each annual exam she seems to wear a contented smile for a day or two.

Lucy became a high school English teacher. She's a dedicated, gifted teacher who just happens to wear short skirts and is known to have a habit of sitting on an empty desk at the front of the class with her knees apart. She also has a very pronounced streak of nymphomania that manifests in her occasional need to fuck the biology teacher in the janitorial closet adjacent to the lab. She's been caught in there with two different students as well - by me.

I'm that high school biology teacher. I also teach the sex-ed class. No one's caught me in that closet fucking the English teacher - or with the occasional lusty graduate of my sex-ed class. Yet.

And Amy? She's a librarian at the University. She's very capable - has an encyclopedic knowledge of reference materials. She often wears thin sweaters, tight, translucent panties and a loose, frilly skirt to work. There are numerous patrons who've helped her steady a ladder as she climbed to reach the top of the book stacks - at her request, naturally. Many know she has a habit of keeping her left foot on the ladder and stretching her right leg out to the adjacent shelf. Visitors occasionally leave with glazed smiles on their faces, leaving behind the books they've checked out on a table - or in a closet.

Of course I married her! I'd have been crazy not to! How many guys find a smart, capable, voyeuristic, exhibitionist nymphomaniac to be their wife? And I love it when her mom visits.

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers