Amy's Fascination Ch. 09

Story Info
Mara's curiosity is piqued, and Amy's photos get a response.
7.2k words
4.73
42.3k
57

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy moaned as she felt Treyvon empty his balls into her pussy again. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her. She had become completely addicted to the feeling of his hot cum squirting inside her, filling her up like no one had before. She pinched her pierced nipple and came hard on the black man's dick as is pumped its load into her.

She had told her husband she was going to the supermarket. Amy had spent the drive back from the camping trip trying to come up with an excuse that would let her spend the night with Treyvon again, but she couldn't think of anything plausible. "Shopping for groceries" would at least give her a couple hours to get fucked.

But those hours were up. Amy had taken two of the black man's loads in her pussy. Treyvon had been seeding her womb every day for the past week. She knew there was almost no chance that he hadn't gotten her pregnant, but she was afraid to find out for sure. A positive pregnancy test would make it real, and she would have to find a way to tell her husband, family, friends, and coworkers that she was a cheating slut for black cock.

She wasn't sure how she would break it to them. It was still a problem for Future Amy as far as she was concerned. Then she thought about Mara from work. The beginnings of a plan started to form in her mind.

"Trey, I have to go," Amy said reluctantly.

"Alright, girl. I'll see you tomorrow at work, though, right?" he said.

"I'm counting on it," she said, standing up with her hand clamped over her pussy to prevent the cum from leaking all over her legs. She got cleaned up as best she could, and put her clothes back on. With one last glance at his semi-hard cock, she walked out the door of Treyvon's apartment and got in her car.

She drove to the supermarket and quickly grabbed as many items off the shelves as she could. She could feel Treyvon's cum squeezing out of her with every step she took. Soon her panties were soaked through. She hoped the wet spot wouldn't show on her shorts. Once she had enough stuff to be convincing, she checked out and made her way back to the car.

On the way home she called Mara. "Hey," the younger girl said as she answered the phone. "Do you need me to work for you tomorrow?"

"No," Amy said. "I was just wondering if you had a chance to look up that stuff I told you about the other day."

"What stuff?" Mara asked.

"You know, the interracial porn," Amy said, shaking her head at the act Mara was trying to put on.

"Shh!" Mara hissed. "My boyfriend is here with me."

"Well, get rid of him then," Amy replied.

A minute later Mara said, "Okay, I'm outside now."

"Did you look up Jackson Hammer's cock?"

"Yes, I did, okay?" Mara said.

"Isn't it amazing?" Amy gushed. "I could touch myself to his videos all day."

"Amy! What about your husband?" Mara cried.

"I don't care," she said. "Black men are just so sexy, I can't help myself. Once you start getting off to black cock, there's no going back. Did you masturbate while you watched the videos?"

"No, I... I don't do that," Mara said, sounding pretty unconvincing.

"It's okay, Mara. You can be honest with me," Amy said. "You can't tell me you watched interracial porn and didn't get turned on."

"Alright, it did turn me on. His dick was so huge! I had no idea they could get that big," Mara admitted.

"That's because your boyfriend was lying to you," said Amy. "He was being selfish, hiding the truth about what a REAL man looks like from you, just to cover his own inadequacy."

"I guess," Mara said. "This is all so new to me. Is it only black guys who are that big? No white guys have a big penis?"

Amy scoffed. "Don't make me laugh. I've never seen one. And even if they did, it's not only about the size. It's the dark skin, and the attitude, and how sexy they are. God, it's making me wet just talking about it."

"Amy!" Mara yelled again.

"Sorry, not sorry," Amy laughed. "But you'll see what I mean when you see your first real black dick."

"What?! I don't... I mean I wouldn't... I have a boyfriend," Mara stammered.

"Yeah, so do I," Amy said. "Except mine is a black man who gives me mind blowing orgasms, and yours is a little white boy who lies to you. Listen I have to go, I just got home and my husband is waiting for me. Just promise me you will watch more Jackson Hammer videos, and you will play with yourself this time."

"O-okay," Mara agreed reluctantly.

"Trust me, there's nothing like making yourself cum to a black cock. Your pussy will thank me," Amy said.

"Bye Amy," Mara said and hung up the phone.

Amy need not have worried about her husband being suspicious of her lengthy shopping trip. She walked into the house to find him snoring on the couch. Apparently his hangover was still bothering him. "At least he had put the kids to bed," she thought as she put away the groceries.

She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she was putting away the soap. The crotch of her shorts was dark with wetness. The black man's cum had soaked through. She giggled, feeling naughty and turned on at the realization.

Amy went back to the kitchen table and opened the laptop. She could see her husband sleeping on the couch over the screen. She opened up her profile on the interracial sex site, and slid her hand into her damp shorts.

She hadn't been able to check it the last few days, since the cell service at the campground was spotty at best. Amy was delighted to see each of her photos had almost a hundred new comments. Most were just posts talking about how they wanted to fuck her, from both black men and other white women.

A few men had responded with pics of their own. Amy licked her lips as she scrolled through photo after photo of hard black cocks.

"Look what your pics did to me," said BlkBull4UrWife.

"I would shove this in your ass," said snow_bunny_destroyer87.

"This would look great between your big fat titties," said TheMasterBBC.

Amy's fingers slid in and out of her pussy lips, slick with Treyvon's cum. She loved the fact that these black men were jerking off to her pictures. All these dicks were hard because of her. She kept scrolling through the comments until she saw a dick that somehow looked familiar to her. Her first thought was that it must be Treyvon's, until she looked at the comment below it.

"Damn, I almost busted a nut over that sexy body," said TheRealJacksonHammer.

Amy couldn't believe it. The porn star she had masturbated to countless times thought she was sexy. The black cock she fantasized about was hard thanks to her naked body. It was enough to make her cum. She covered her pussy with her palm as it clenched on her fingers. She could feel herself gush against her hand, soaking her already damp shorts completely.

She tried to stop herself from moaning out loud, but it was too much. She cried out in pleasure before she was able to clamp her other hand over her mouth. She fell forward and writhed on the kitchen table, one hand down her pants and the other covering her mouth.

When she finally came to her senses, she quickly looked to her husband to see if she had woken him, but he was still sound asleep. Relaxing, Amy went back to the website. She clicked Jackson's name, and opened a private message to him. What should she say, though? If Treyvon was right, Jackson probably had dozens of women sending him messages every day. What could she do to make herself stick out?

The answer was right in front of her. She already knew he found her body sexy. She just needed to give him more of what he liked. She took off her top and pulled down her shorts about halfway. Spreading her knees, she put one arm under her tits and took a selfie. The picture made her look incredible, she thought. She uploaded it to the message and typed, "I'm glad you liked my pictures. I took this one for you just after I made myself cum to your cock."

According to the website, Jackson had posted his comment at midnight the previous day. Amy had little hope for an immediate answer. She closed the laptop and got ready for bed. As she was brushing her teeth, she heard her husband get up. She found him in the bedroom, crawling into bed.

"I'm sorry I got so drunk last night," Trent said. "I don't know how I got so carried away. Maybe tomorrow night when I feel better we can have some fun. We haven't done it in so long."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Okay, babe," she said, already trying to think of a way out. After getting fucked by her black boyfriend's cock for a week, she had little interest in sex with her husband. Besides, Treyvon told her he didn't want her sleeping with him.

She had a hard time falling asleep that night. Jackson Hammer had commented on her photo! He thought her body was sexy! Amy felt star struck. She was one step closer to meeting her porn celebrity crush. Every time she closed her eyes, all she could see was his huge, beautiful black cock.

Predictably, her dreams were centered around Jackson as well. Each one featured her getting pounded in a different position; including some she had only ever seen in movies. One in particular felt so real, it was almost as if she could feel his weight on top of her.

But something was wrong. Dream Jackson's cock felt much too small inside of her to be real. Amy awoke with a start. A man was actually fucking her. She screamed and hit him in the face. The man cried out in pain and pulled out of her.

Of course it was her husband. She turned on the light and saw him holding the side of his face. His small but hard cock was twitching, squirting out a small amount of watery cum onto her thigh. He must have been just on the verge of cumming inside her when she woke up and attacked him.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," Amy said. "You startled me and I didn't know what was happening."

"It's okay," Trent said, rubbing the side of his jaw. "I just thought I'd wake you up with a little morning sex. You used to love it when we were first married."

It was true. She did used to love it. But that morning all she could think of was how another man besides Treyvon had almost cum inside her pussy. She felt relieved that she woke up when she did, otherwise she would have been furious at her husband. The absurdity of the situation hit her and she laughed out loud.

"You ok?" Trent asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she giggled. "You want some breakfast?"

He nodded, and Amy got up to make breakfast. The kids got up, ate, and were on the school bus. Her husband was out the door a little bit later. She looked at her watch. She had just enough time for a shower before work.

On the way to the bathroom she passed the laptop. She couldn't resist opening it and checking her profile. At the top of the screen, a little red bell icon was flashing. She had a new message.

Amy hurriedly clicked open her messages. Her heart leapt when she saw that it was a reply from Jackson. He had sent her a picture of his dick, next to an iPad showing her photo from the night before. His hard cock was at least as long as the screen. Below the photo Jackson had written, "Here is a picture I took for you, just before I started jacking off to your pictures."

Amy's hand went immediately into her panties. Her pussy was already dripping wet. One by one, she slid her fingers inside. One the screen, she noticed a little green dot on Jackson's profile picture. He was online right now! She looked at the time stamp on his message. He had sent it just five minutes before.

Amy typed a message back. "Are you still jacking off to my pics? If so I can send you some more to help you along," it said.

He replied almost instantly with another picture. He was holding his enormous black shaft with one hand. Amy could see a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip. She opened her mouth and licked her lips unconsciously at the sight. The next message came in, just text this time. "Let me see those big tits of yours."

Amy obediently took off her shirt and snapped a picture of her breasts for Jackson. She sent it off to him with the message, "I wish you were here to cover them with your cum."

While she waited for a response, she ran to the bedroom to find her giant Jackson Hammer dildo. She pulled it out from the bottom of her underwear drawer and hurried back to her computer. No reply yet. She took off the rest of her clothes and inserted the dildo into her pussy.

She had just started to fuck herself with it when the answer came back. There was another picture of his hard dick, his ebony skin shining where the camera flash hit it. Amy thought it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. She plunged her dildo deep into her pussy as she stared at the photo.

"You think you could take this monster?" he asked.

Amy pulled the dildo out until just the tip was inside her and took a photo of her pussy. Then she jammed it in as far as it would go and took another. She sent both pictures to Jackson with the message, "I'm taking it right now!"

She continued fucking her pussy with the dildo while she waited for a reply. She remembered how much trouble she had with it when she had first gotten it. Now, after a week of Treyvon stretching out her pussy, the dildo slid right in. "He really did resize me for black cocks," she thought.

The response came in from Jackson. "Damn, that's my dildo? That's fucking impressive, girl. You ever had the real thing?"

Amy typed with one hand so she could keep the dildo moving. "I have! I'm married to a white guy but I've been cheating on him with a black man. His cock is almost as big as yours."

"The way you take that dildo, I'm not surprised," he answered. "And I always love to hear when married white girls find black dick and forget their husbands."

"I wouldn't say I've forgotten him," Amy said. "But I have found black dick in a big way! I've been sneaking around to fuck my black boyfriend every day since I hooked up with him."

Admitting all of her indiscretions to the man she lusted after was having an incredible effect on Amy. Her pussy was soaked as she worked the huge dildo into it. Her nipples were so hard they were almost painful. She pinched one and moaned as she almost came just from the touch.

"Does he cum inside that pretty white pussy if yours?" Jackson asked.

"Every time. Sometimes I will be sucking his cock or using my tits, and he will put it in my pussy when he's about to finish just so he can cum inside me," she said, pulling on her other nipple and making her entire body shudder.

"Fuck, that's hot, girl. You on birth control?" Jackson asked.

Amy was getting close. She knew talking about taking Treyvon's loads in her unprotected cunt would probably make her cum, but she was not ready for this experience to end. She released her dildo, wanting to delay her orgasm as long as she could.

Finally, she typed, "No, I'm not on any birth control. Husband had a vasectomy so there was no need. But it's going to get me in trouble. I was ovulating this past weekend and spent the whole time on my back getting pumped full of my black boyfriend's cum."

"Damn, baby, you are one sexy black cock slut. Picturing you getting black bred has me about to bust a nut!" he said.

Jackson Hammer was a famous porn star, and she was able to turn him on so much he was about to cum while thinking about her. Amy loved how sexy that made her feel. "Cum for me," she said. "I want to see it."

A moment later she received a short video clip. Eagerly, she opened it. Jackson's hard dick took up the entire screen. He stroked his cock a few times and suddenly cum erupted from the tip of his head. The first couple jets arced into the air and off screen. Then as his orgasm wound down, his cum gushed over his hand, painting his dark shaft white.

As soon as the clip started, Amy's hand went for the dildo. She couldn't help herself. She licked her lips as she watched the foot-long cock blow its load. She watched it again, imagining that it was cumming inside her this time. She could feel the orgasm building up and knew it was going to be a big one.

She forced the black dildo into herself as far as it would go and pinched her nipples again. She stared at the spurting cock in her screen and screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She dug both hands into her tits until she felt her pussy begin to squirt. She tore the dildo from her cunt and furiously rubbed her clit, spraying her girl-cum everywhere. Her tits, her belly, the chair, the table and kitchen floor were all soaked.

As she came down she brought her hand to her mouth and tasted herself, basking in post-orgasmic bliss. As she licked her fingers she caught the clock on the oven from the corner of her eye.

"Shit!" Amy swore as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Even if she left now, she would be ten minutes late for work. There was no way she could get away without a shower. She sent a text to Janice, apologizing and asking her to cover.

After her shower she saw the reply from Janice. "It's fine. We're not that busy. I've got Mara on the register. Mike is supposed to come over," she said with a winking face emoji. Amy smiled. The rest of her day was looking up.

She went back to her laptop and sent another message to Jackson. "I'm so sorry! I lost track of time while staring at your amazing cock and now I'm late for work. Can we talk again tomorrow?"

Amy didn't have time to wait for a reply. She closed the laptop and got in the minivan to drive to work. Twenty minutes later, she walked into the coffee shop. The first thing she noticed was Mara behind the register, looking uncomfortable.

"You okay?" Amy asked her.

Mara shot a glance towards the door to the stock room. "Yeah, I guess. It's just... Janice went in the back with two... black guys," she said.

"So? Sounds like she's going to have fun," said Amy. She wondered who the other guy was.

"But...But she's married! She's cheating on her husband, too?" Mara asked.

"She's been fucking that young black guy who always comes in after the gym. You've never noticed him follow her into the back before?" said Amy.

"No," Mara said. "God, am I the only one around here who isn't having an affair with a black guy?"

"For now," Amy said, smiling. "Have you been masturbating to interracial porn like I asked?"

"I did watch one last night while Kenny was in the shower," Mara said.

"And?" asked Amy. "Did you cum?"

"I was about to, but then he came out of the bathroom and I had to turn it off," she said.

"That's the worst!" Amy said. "I hate when my husband interrupts me. You didn't go back later and finish?"

"How could I? Kenny was next time on the couch the rest of the night," Mara said.

"That's when you go to the bathroom and watch it on your phone, silly!" said Amy.

"I didn't think of that," Mara said sheepishly.

"Wait 'til you see this," Amy said, pulling out her phone. She pulled up the video Jackson had sent her earlier. "Do you recognize this cock?"

Mara blushed bright pink when she saw the massive black cock on the screen. Her eyes widened as she watched the cum spurt from the tip.

"Is that Jackson Hammer?" she asked, in awe of what she was seeing.

"Good girl!" Amy said. "You really have been watching his videos. I'm proud of you for being able to recognize his cock."

Mara bit her lip as she watched the video loop over and over again. Amy could see the girl's nipples begin to poke out under her shirt. "Good," she thought. "I'm getting to her."

"Do... do you think you could... um," Mara started, obviously aroused but embarrassed. "Could you..."

Amy knew what the girl was after, but she wanted to make her say it. She looked at Mara with a blank expression on her face and asked, "What?"

"Could you, um... send me this video, maybe?" Mara finally blurted out.

"Oh, of course!" Amy smiled as she text the video to Mara's number. "I'm happy to see you are getting into BBC."

12