Amy's Fascination Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked at her sister. Becca was taking it all in, and Amy could tell it was having quite an effect on her. Her face was flushed, and her hard nipples were prominently visible under the thin fabric of her shirt, betraying her arousal for anyone to see.

At the counter, Amy saw Mara, being chatted up by a couple black guys she didn't recognize. Next to her, the new girl Kathy was looking uncomfortable. Amy dragged Becca over to them.

"Amy!" Mara squealed as she saw them approaching. "Hey! I'm glad you came in today. I have so much to tell you!"

Amy smiled at the girl. "Hi, Mara. This is my sister Becca. Becca, this is Mara, the girl I told you a little about. And this is Kathy, who just started here a couple days ago."

Kathy just waved nervously. Mara beamed at Becca and shook her hand. She then turned back to the two black men. "This is DeShawn and Sam," she said, indicating the two in turn. "They are friends of Lamar's."

Amy looked the black guys up and down. Her pussy was soaked. She could see their bulges under the loose-fitting basketball shorts they both wore. DeShawn caught her looking and grinned at her.

"Can you guys excuse us for a bit?" Mara said. "I need to talk to my friend."

Sam leaned in to Becca and whispered something that made her blush. She smiled sheepishly and shook her head. "That's too bad," he said. "Let's go, D." The two of them walked away and sat at a table nearby.

"What's up?" Amy asked Mara.

"I'm moving in with Lamar!" she said, excitedly. "After the other day, I couldn't even stand to look at Kenny, so yesterday while he was at work I packed my stuff up. Lamar helped me move it to his place.

"Wow, good for you!" Amy said. "I'm actually jealous of you, getting to fuck your black boyfriend whenever you want."

"Right?!" Mara giggled. "We can't keep our hands off each other. He took me once in Kenny's bed before we left, and then again as soon as we got to his place. We never even touched the boxes. I can barely walk straight today."

"I have news, too," said Amy. "I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my God!" Mara shrieked. "That's amazing. It's what you wanted, right?"

"Yeah, mostly. I'm not sure what I'm going to say to my husband, but knowing that I'm pregnant with Treyvon's black baby really turns me on. I'm sure I'll figure it out. That's not the only news, though. My sister Becca here took her first black cock yesterday."

"Ooh, I'm so happy for you," Mara said, clasping Becca's hand. "Isn't it amazing? I'm so glad Amy convinced me to do it."

"Yeah, she can be pretty persuasive," Becca said. "But I'm glad I listened to her. Darius was so..." She trailed off, evidently at a loss for words to describe how the black man made her feel.

"I know what you mean," Mara sighed.

Next to her, Kathy listened to all of this with a look of horror on her face. Amy turned to her. "It's okay. You'll find out eventually."

"I had no idea what kind of place this was when I took this job," she said, and stalked away towards the espresso machine.

"What did Sam say to you?" Amy asked, turning back to her sister.

"He asked if I worked here, and if I knew about the back room," Becca said. "I just realized. The back room is where you filmed that video, isn't it? The one you showed me where you fuck three black guys?"

"Ooh, I've seen that! That's a good one," Mara chimed in.

"Yes, it is," Amy laughed. "The stock room is the best part of working here these days."

Mara nodded her head in agreement. She looked longingly at the table where Deshawn and Sam were sitting. "I just wanna drag them back there and rip their clothes off."

"They're friends of Lamar's, right?" Amy said. "I don't think he would mind sharing."

"No, Lamar told me I could fuck anyone as long as he was black," Mara said. "But he's on his way and I was going to wait."

"So is Treyvon!" Amy said. "This is gonna be crazy. Where's Janice? I should tell her we all might need to go on break soon. "

Mara giggled. "She's already in the back room. Her black guy came in about ten minutes before you did."

"Ooh, let's go. I love seeing her being dominated by black cock. Kathy, you're on register," said Amy.

She led the way to the stock room, with Mara and Becca close behind. As the approached the door, they could already hear the rhythmic slapping sound of bodies coming together. Amy turned the handle, and they heard a low moan as the door opened a crack.

Janice was on all fours, naked in the middle of the small room. Behind her, Mike held on to her hips while pounding away at her pussy. Her tits swayed with every thrust, his crotch hitting her ass with a loud slap.

"Take my black cock, bitch," Mike said, slapping Janice on the ass. "I know you love it."

"Yess," Janice moaned, barely coherent. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as Mike pulled her hips back onto his cock.

"I'm about to nut in this pussy," he said. "You gonna go home to your bitch-ass husband with my load inside you."

Janice couldn't answer. Her mouth was open in a silent moan as the black man bent over her back and held her tight. She threw her head back while he released a load of cum into her, then collapsed onto the floor.

When Mike finished cumming in her, he looked up and noticed the other girls watching him. "Damn, every time I come here, there's more white bitches wanting my cock. I need a minute to catch my breath, though. Which one of you sluts wants to suck my cum out of her pussy?"

Becca and Mara both remained silent, so Amy stepped forward. She knew the other two had never licked pussy before. She got down on her knees behind Janice, who was still on all fours, panting. Amy spread the girl's ass cheeks open and dove in. Her nose pressed against Janice's asshole as she licked at the thick cum oozing from her pussy.

Behind her, she heard the other girls whispering to each other. "That so hot," Mara said.

"Yeah, it is," Becca agreed. "Have you ever done that?"

"No," she heard Mara say. "But I've had it done to me. Amy licked me after the first time I fucked Lamar. Your sister is so amazing."

"I know," said Becca. "I've learned a lot from her these last couple days."

Whatever they may have said next was drowned out by Janice's orgasm. As Amy licked her pussy from behind, the girl screamed in ecstasy and fell forward. Amy leaned in and maintained contact, making sure to get the last drops of cum.

After she came down, Janice sat up and turned to Amy. "Hi," she said with a sheepish smile.

"Hey," Amy replied. "I was just coming to find you to let you know that Mara and I both have black guys coming in to see us. We're gonna need to take our breaks soon. Kathy is watching the store."

"I can't really say no after all this, can I?" Janice laughed. "I'm not sure what we're gonna do after one of these guys seduces her, though."

"Hire someone new, of course," Amy replied with a grin. "But Kathy's not really ready for it yet. You have a few days."

"Gee, thanks," Janice sighed.

"That's enough talking," said Mike, stepping between them. "I need to get my dick sucked." He shoved his erect cock into Amy's face. She grasped the dark shaft in her hand and obediently guided it to her mouth.

As soon as Mike's cock touched her lips, Amy heard the door open. She looked up to see Treyvon enter. "There's my white slut," he said as he walked inside.

Amy got up and leapt into his arms. "I missed you, Trey," she whispered.

"Great,""@ she heard Mike complain. "Every time I try to get with you, this motherfucker shows me up."

"Don't worry," she said to him. "You'll get your chance. Today, Treyvon is here for my sister."

Treyvon and Becca looked at each other and smiled. Hers was nervous, and his full of hunger. Mara clapped her hands excitedly.

Amy began to strip off her clothes. Becca followed her lead. When she was naked, Amy went back to kneel in front of Mike.

"Shit, I love these big white titties," he said, reaching down to play with them. She jacked his cock up and down while she watched Becca approach Treyvon.

Her sister stood on her tiptoes to kiss the black man, while running her hands along his chest. She reached down to undo his belt and unzip his pants. Treyvon grabbed one of her tits and squeezed.

"I wanted to feel these things yesterday when you were rubbing your pussy on my couch. Just like you wanted to feel my cock," he whispered to her as she pulled it free from his boxer briefs. "I could see it in your eyes while you watched me fuck your sister. You wished it was you I was giving it to, didn't you?"

Becca stroked the massive black cock, her white hand looking tiny in comparison. She looked up at Treyvon, gazing into his eyes as she nodded. "I couldn't believe it was so big," she said. "Be gentle, it's only my second black cock."

"White girls always say to be gentle but you know you want it rough," he said. "Ask your sister who owns her pussy."

Becca turned and asked, "Amy, who owns your pussy?"

"Black dick owns my pussy," she replied without hesitation, kissing the head of Mike's cock for emphasis.

"Who owns your pussy, Becca?" Treyvon asked as she held his cock up to her forearm for comparison.

Becca got down on her knees. "Black dick owns my pussy now, too," she said, bringing the black monster to her mouth. She opened wide and forced her head down over the obscenely large cock, stretching her lips around its girth.

Amy's pussy was tingling at the sight of her sister sucking Treyvon's cock. One hand went down to her clit while the other guided Mike's cock into her mouth. Although still bigger that any white man she had seen, Mike was smaller than Treyvon. She was able to take it easily down her throat.

Next to her, her sister was having a more difficult time. She was clearly not as experienced as Amy was, struggling to get the massive black shaft into her mouth. She gagged as the head bumped the back of her throat.

"Don't worry about deep throating it just yet, girl," Treyvon said to her as he manhandled her tits. "Just concentrate on the head for now."

"But I want to feel it in my pussy," Becca whined, taking the dick out of her mouth.

"Damn, your sister trained you well," Treyvon replied. "Alright, girl. Get on."

Amy turned to watch. Treyvon lay down on the floor in the middle of the room. Behind him, Mara and Janice watched, each with fingers in their pussies. Becca straddled his body and lowered herself down on top of him. She guided his cock into her dripping wet slit and cried out as it penetrated her.

"Feel that black cock slide into you, girl," Treyvon said, putting his hands on waist to help ease her down. "Nothing else can make you feel this way.

Becca closed her eyes and moaned as the oversized shaft sank into her. Amy knew all too well what her sister was feeling. Treyvon's cock could reach places inside her that no one ever had. She turned her focus back to Mike, and forced his cock back down her throat. She wanted to make him cum fast, so she could concentrate on Becca and Treyvon.

"Shit, bitch, you about to make me nut already," Mike said in response to her efforts. "But I wanna fuck your pussy first."

"Okay," said Amy, turning around to give him access. This was the best of both worlds. She could fuck his black cock and watch her sister at the same time.

Mike looked surprised. "Shit, I thought you'd fight me on this," he said. "What happened to 'only Treyvon can fuck my pussy?'"

"Oh, it's fine now. I'm already pregnant, so you can cum in me all you want," she said, enjoying the look on his face.

"Well, fuck. I wish I had done it myself, but I love hearing about white bitches getting knocked up by black dick," Mike said as he positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy. One thrust later, he was inside her.

Amy rocked back and forth as Mike fucked her. Her big tits swayed under her as he pumped his cock into her pussy from behind. Her attention was in front of her, however. Just ahead, her sister was riding Treyvon's cock like she was at the rodeo. Her hands were on his chest, supporting her while her hips bounced up and down at incredible speed, making her ass clap. Amy could barely catch a glimpse of the fat black shaft disappearing into Becca's pussy, her lips gripping it tightly as it withdrew.

"Oh, my God... you're so... fucking big!" Becca was screaming. Her tits slapped against her body every time she came down. "It feels... so good!"

"Your body was made to fuck black cock," Treyvon said. "It's a shame it took you so long to realize it." His hands were on Becca's hips, guiding her motion, making sure she couldn't slow down. Not that it seemed like she wanted to. Her sister moved like a woman possessed. Amy could tell she was getting close.

"Yes! I love black cock!"

"Think of all the time you wasted with those limp-dicked, white losers." he said, increasing her speed.

"I'm sorry!" she cried. "I will never make that mistake again! From now on my pussy is for black men only!" The rhythmic clapping sound of her ass bouncing filled the room.

"That's right, girl. You should be grateful to your sister for showing you what real sex is like," Treyvon said.

Becca turned and locked eyes with Amy. "Thank you for getting me blacked!" she shrieked, not slowing her pace.

"You need to help her on her mission," he said. "Amy wants to show every woman in the world how good black dick is."

"I will!" Becca said, arching her back as she came. "I will do anything for black men! I will help them fuck any white girl they want!"

Amy knew Treyvon was doing this for her benefit. She had told him her fantasy of seeing all her friends taking black dick before. But it was driving her wild nonetheless. She threw her hips back on Mike's cock, feeling it stretch her pussy. She watched as her sister orgasmed on her black boyfriend's cock.

"Careful, Becca, or he might get you pregnant just like he did Amy," she heard Mara say from the back. A wave of lust rippled through her body as Mike pounded his cock into her.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, girl," Treyvon teased. "Just imagine the two of you, pregnant together with my black babies."

Amy did imagine it. The mental picture of Becca standing next to her, their bellies swollen with Treyvon's children, was enough to push her over the edge. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy, her pussy clamping down on the hard black cock inside her. She felt it jerk, and then the spreading warmth of Mike's cum filling her.

Amy's pussy spasmed as she came, every spurt of Mike's cum inside her fueling her orgasm. She could feel it splashing against the entrance to her womb, deeper than her husband had ever been.

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Take my cum," Mike yelled, slapping her ass.

As usual, Treyvon lasted longer than anyone in the room. With his hands, he kept Becca's hips moving through her orgasm. As she finished, she collapsed forward onto his chest. He pinned her in place with one arm and began to power-fuck her, driving his cock up into her from underneath.

When her orgasm subsided, Amy pulled herself free of Mike's deflating cock. She felt his cum run down her leg as she crawled forward to the spot where Becca and Treyvon were coupling. Her sister was letting out a long, continuous moan as the black man's cock penetrated her cunt like a piston. Amy stared at her stretched-out pussy as it clung to the rock-hard black pole, as if it never wanted to let go.

"Do it, Trey!" she said, her voice heavy with lust. "Cum in her pussy! Give her a black baby, just like you did me!"

"Yes!" Becca said. "Give it to me! I want it so bad!"

"Fuck, here it comes, girl!" Treyvon said, pulling Becca's ass down on his cock. Amy watched his heavy balls twitch as his cock began to pump his seed into her sister's pussy. Becca screamed in ecstasy, her body shaking with a second orgasm as the potent black sperm sprayed into her womb. Amy licked her lips as a droplet of cum burst forth from the tight seam between the black shaft and her sister's pussy.

Behind her, she heard the slurping sounds of Janice cleaning off Mike's dick. She turned and saw her sucking it, trying to get him hard again. Unfortunately, she wasn't having much luck. After a minute or two, Mike shouted "Fuck this!" and stormed out of the room.

Amy slinked up behind Janice and kissed her neck. "You should fuck Treyvon next," she said, reaching around to give her breast a squeeze. "You know he can fuck you better."

Janice turned and kissed her on the mouth. Amy could taste Mike's cum on her tongue. "Someone's feeling generous today, letting us fuck her boyfriend," Janice said, breaking the kiss.

"I just want everyone else to experience what I have," Amy said.

They turned back to the others. Becca was grinding her pussy onto Treyvon's half-hard cock in a post orgasmic stupor while Mara fingered herself in the background. Amy crawled over to her sister and pulled her off the black man's lap. Becca opened her eyes and smiled. "That was amazing," she said.

"I know," Amy replied. "I think the same thing every time I fuck him. I don't know how he does it."

Becca looked down at her own cum-filled pussy. She scooped up a few drops that had escaped and pushed them back inside. She glanced shyly at Amy. "I want to taste it, but having it inside me turns me on so much," she said.

"Having what inside you, Becca?" Amy asked with a devious grin. She loved teasing the girls, making them say their deepest desires out loud.

"A black man's cum," Becca said obediently. "I love having your black boyfriend's cum inside my pussy."

"Good girl," Amy said. She wiped some of Mike's cum from her leg and offered it to Becca as a reward. Her sister opened her mouth and accepted, licking the sticky seed from her fingers.

Next to them, Janice dropped to her knees and bent over Treyvon's crotch. They could see his cock stiffen before it disappeared into her mouth. He put a hand on top of her head and closed his eyes. Janice had one hand in her pussy as she sucked him.

Mara's phone buzzed. With her free hand, she pulled it out of her apron pocket and checked who was texting her. "Lamar's here!" she yelled excitedly.

"Tell him to come on back," Amy said. She turned back to her sister. "You have to see them together, Becca. It's the hottest thing ever."

Mara sent the text. A moment later, the door opened and Lamar came through, followed by DeShawn and Sam. Lamar walked straight to Mara, grabbed her ass and pulled her into a kiss. His two friends looked around the room in amazement, watching Janice blow Treyvon and Amy feeding cum to Becca.

"I missed you, baby," Lamar said to Mara as he pulled her shirt off. Her perky breasts bounced free as she fumbled with his pants, eager to get at his dick.

"Me, too," Mara cooed. "My pussy is so wet for you." She spread her legs to let him feel.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought my boys back here," he said as he slid a finger inside.

"I think we can find someone willing to entertain them," Mara giggled. She dropped to her knees and began to lick Lamar's balls while she jacked his cock.

"Which one do you want?" Amy whispered to her sister.

"What, just like that? We don't even know them!" Becca whispered back.

"Oh, get over it. That's what makes it so hot! Which one did you talk to earlier?" Amy asked.

"Sam," Becca replied. "He basically asked me if I wanted to come back here with him."

"Okay, so what do you think? Do you like him?" said Amy.

"I guess. I mean, yeah... he's pretty sexy now that you mention it. I'm just not used to thinking about black men like that yet," she said.

"Well, get used to it, sister!" Amy laughed. "You're gonna be seeing a lot of black men from now on, and most of them will want to fuck you. Just embrace your inner slut, like you did with Treyvon."