Amy's First Day At Work

Story Info
Amy's boss is very edible.
6.3k words
3.96
98.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

It was Amy's first day at the hospital, having finished college and passed with flying colours her mum and dad had really high hopes for her future. So did Amy, although her father is a consultant now at Amy's hospital he insisted she start at the bottom of the ladder and hopefully work her way upwards to wherever her ambition takes her.

Morning in the Layne's household was a morning of excitement and nervous tension. Because her father was going there he decided to give his daughter a lift into the hospital grounds.

Amy dressed in her new uniform suddenly felt her stomach knot up as her first day’s work was about to begin. A hug and a kiss from her tearful father as she waved her goodbyes to him and went to the canteen where she had arranged to meet the others.

Not realising before, Amy was suddenly aware that the figure hugging uniform and her long flowing blonde hair had every red-blooded male in the corridors giving her a second glance. Comments from them were all complimentary as well as the never-ending corridor suddenly had the sign for the cafeteria come upon her.

As she turned to go in a whistle from someone behind had Amy turning her head, then 'crash'. Almost laughing she had walked into this smartly dressed guy and his documents were suddenly scattered all over the floor. To add insult to injury the air conditioning was blowing his paper work all over the floor of the cafeteria. All that Amy could do was to put her heeled shoes on the documents while this poor man was shuffling them up from below Amy's long silky legs.

With laughter all around now Amy quickly joined in; there was only one person who hadn't seen the funny side of it and that was this man.

Finally, they looked around the floor and all seemed to have been gathered as the man sat down to put the mangled and creased papers in some sort of order. Amy still in fits of laughter went over and sat with the few Candy stripers who were already seated and drinking there assortment of drinks.

It was the perfect icebreaker, not only for Amy, but all the Candy stripers as well. Still laughing Amy made the mistake of looking over to this man at the same time. Think she had pushed her luck just that little bit too far this time and the irate gentleman came marching over to her table.

Turning red with rage it was time for Amy to be torn down a few pegs as he severely chastised her in front of her friends. With that he marched out the cafeteria leaving Amy's table silent.

Not a good start to Amy's working career, but worse was to follow a short while later as she was called to her new department and the first familiar face she set eyes on was her superior. None other than Mr. Queen, the man she had laughed at only moments earlier.

Plan one was to get on with her job and not cause any controversy that was plan one dead. So plan two, flirt. Anyway Mr. Queen was a handsome looking guy so complimenting him wouldn't be that hard, even though he must have been twice her age.

She sighs as she looks at her new boss who at this point was glaring at her from behind his desk, he is nodding his head in disapproval as he stands and walks around. Sitting on the edge of his desk, she looks at him as he speaks in his soft baritone voice.

"So you are the new girl that was to start today. Well I have to say that was not a good way to start your first day bumping into me." She looked at him and flashed him a smile and speaks in a soft clear voice.

"Please sir it was an accident I did not want that to happen. I am sorry for bumping into you." As she talked to him she starts to feel wet and damp between her young legs, and crosses them to keep him from noticing how attracted she was to his manliness.


Something did click though, Amy felt his tender tones soften even more and picking a piece of loose thread from Mr. Queen's collar she sensed Mr. Queen was in her little pocket already. Swallowing hard now and uneasy by Amy's closeness he looked down at her nameplate, perfectly positioned to attract attention to her ample swell of her bosom.

"Well, Ms Layne, 'Em, Amy, lets just forget that incident and carry on with what I was trying to show you before." He said in a very strong voice although Amy knew he was under pressure in the situation.

Amy was looking out of the window, a severe storm was gathering and the air-conditioning was unable to cope with the heaviness of the atmosphere. Feeling a bead if sweat running from her hair and down her neck she quickly turned to her handbag to retrieve a tissue and noticed Mr, Queen quickly, but not quick enough move his head in another direction. Walking over to the water cask to get some refreshing cold water Amy again noticed Mr. Queen's eyes following her around the room when he commenting on her heels suddenly shattered the silence. Thinking it was only small talk Amy was unaware that Mr. Queen was criticising them as unpractical. Looking down and admiring herself she mentioned to Mr. Queen that she thought they would please the patience more and lifting her uniform flashed Mr. Queen a glimpse of her hold-ups she had also deliberately put on for the same reason.

"No!" Mr. Queen said.

"No, you can not wear things like that in the hospital, anyway Amy we are in the woman's department of the geriatrics ward and don't think any of them will be looking for thrills from you." At least that lightened the situation and for once a grin came over Mr. Queen's face, followed by laughter from Amy.

The storm had by now enclosed the hospital and thunder was all around, making Amy a little concerned. Mr. Queen sensing Amy's fear asked her whether she wanted to go down for a coffee in the canteen, because they needed to start their rounds in a while and that will be the last break Amy will get for a few hours. Anything to get out of this room as the lightning was becoming more severe by the second. So the gentleman Mr. Queen waved Amy through the door and pointed her in the correct direction of the nearest lift.

"Thirty floor's up really was close to those lightning strikes Mr. Queen," Amy said in a worried voice, giggling then, said.

"Don't like lifts either Mr. Queen".

"Mark please Amy, we are informal here and I like your attitude and it looks as if we are going to make a doctor out of you one day." Mark said.

28, 27, 26, Amy was counting down looking at the lift when a sudden shudder jerked it to a stand still and the lights going out at the same time brought fear from Mark, but an ear bursting scream from Amy. One that continued and in the pitch black Mark needed to stop this poor kid before she done herself any damage.

For fear of any backlash, Mark felt waist high around the lift and held on to Amy's hands to try and comfort her. Amy was almost uncontrollable so Mark brought her closer to try and comfort her, whispering encouraging words to her. Breathless, Amy calmed a little and was suddenly crushing her body into Mark's. All Amy could say in return were negative things about they were going to die there and Mark needed all his experience he had been taught to calm his patient down.

He was fearful too but never showed it to Amy, instead asked her to sit down where they would be safer and more comfortable. Amy did, and either by chance or design Mark's hand slipped 'accidentally' between Amy's open thighs as he searched for the floor of the lift. To make matters worse Amy had a damp patch there after her failed seduction attempt earlier. A damp patch that somehow had Mark's hand resting firmly on. This was the best thing that could have happened for Amy instead of horror it almost made the fear of the broken lift take a back seat as Mr. Queen was mumbling uncontrollably his apologies out to Amy. Only for Amy to cuddle up in the comfort of Mark's body.

Comforting now for Amy and a message from a helper outside the lift confirming we were safe and that the situation was under control. The darkness was having a very calming effect on both of them. Then another voice from outside said that it will be an hour before any power can get to the lift which brought groans from the pair of them.

"What can we do for an hour Mark?" Amy asked, teasing now as the temperature also was getting overpowering.

"Best of we just sit still and relax Amy, that is what I have always been told dear". Mark said in an authoritative way.

"But I wanna play Mark." Amy quipped in.

"Play?" Mark replied,

"Yes, when I was younger my brother and I used to play in our bedroom at night. In the complete darkness we used to hold things up and the other would have to guess what it was." Amy said in an excited way now.

"And I used to always win cause I would always have a few things at hand in case my kid was right."

Breaking the ice again Mr. Queen agreed, "OK Amy, who goes first?"

"You go first, no cheating I wanna feel what you have in your hand whether I am right or wrong." Amy again chipped in with her voice acting out her childhood now.

"This could be very suggestive Amy, saying it the way you just did." Like a kid now Mark was greeted with a gentle slap that in the darkness missed his cheek and landed on his shoulder. Both seeing the funny side of it, all of a sudden the seriousness of the situation was no more and like Amy and her kid brother Amy was thinking of what Mark had in his hand.

"A biro." An excited Amy shouted out,

"Well close but not quite Amy."

"Shit, opps sorry Mr. Queen." Amy said.

"Well I wanna feel it." Searching her hands felt some material that Mark quickly said was his handkerchief. Like a kid again, a 'Yuck.' From Amy as if to say that she hoped it was a clean one.

"I'm stifling Mr. Queen, will give you one guess what I am holding up. Mark was almost frightened to say as he heard the zipper of her uniform undo.

"Um." Mark thought, half knowing it was Amy's uniform, but if wrong, how embarrassing.

"Your wrist watch Amy?" Giggles again proved he was wrong and draping the perfume stained uniform over Mr. Queen's face Amy laughingly told him she had removed her uniform because of the heat. Think Mark's temperature must have gone up twenty degrees in two seconds flat as for once he was lost for words.

"Hope the lift don't suddenly open Amy." Mark said in a smiling voice.

"Naa, have 40 minutes left yet, your turn Mr. Queen". Amy could hear rustling and as soon as Mark had said he was ready Amy shouted out excitedly.

"Your trousers!".

"Sorry Amy, my jacket." Another spoilt Aww came from Amy's childish mouth.

"My turn now Mr. Queen." An excited Amy said, and Mark knowing she was practically naked was wondering how far this could go, but passing the time of day with Amy, well he hoped that the lift stayed stuck all day. A little movement from Amy's corner and Mark heard her say.

"Well!", trying to stay naive Mark said it was her shoe. Nervous laughter again from Amy was proof as his instinct told him that he was wrong.

"My knickers Mark, sorry." Frightened to ask for proof Mark hesitated long enough and was greeted with her hand enclosed in her silken panties, as he breathed in the aroma’s of her body perfume and the distinctive aroma of the sweet Amy.

Still naive, but enthusiastic, Amy told Mark it was his turn and waited patiently for him as she heard the shuffle of his shoes and then his clothing.

"Ready?" Amy screamed in her enthusiastic way.

"Well," nervously, Mark replied. "Yes, am ready."

"Your trousers," She said in a knowing way.

“Well, no Amy.” Another sulky 'Aww'.

"This isn't fair I only have my bra and hold-ups left." Amy sulked.

“I need another go.”

"OK." Mark said,

"Have another try."

"Your cock." Mark hadn't of course, but it was free from his underwear, as those were what he was holding for Amy's inspection. Being Mark, he quickly discarded his underwear and congratulated Amy on being so clever.

"You have your hand on your cock, you dirty sod." Amy said, luckily for Mark in an amusing way as he immediately held on to it in case a wandering hand were to venture so close for inspection. Then Mark was quickly greeted with both hands from Amy gliding slowly down Mark's arms, stopping just short of his now rock hard erection. In complete darkness, Mark knew that Amy was staring into his eyes as she provocatively told Mark she was going to prove it another way.

At first bemused. But sensing Amy suddenly knelling down Mark nearly exploded as he realised Amy was ready to engulf his erection into her mouth.

"That nice Mr. Queen?” Amy asked as she took Mark's hardness into her mouth, sucking caressing, loving the pleasure that she was giving Mark.

Mark's hands were suddenly holding the head of Amy as her expert mouth was giving Mark all the excitement he could stand. A jolt and suddenly Amy had full view of Mark's erection deeply embedded in her wanton mouth. The lights suddenly flickered on and the lift rocked as it began its motion again.

Panic from all now Mark was about to come anyway and the excitement sent him over the top. Amy on the other hand panicked and was into her uniform in no time, the doors opened, Mark was in a physical mess, his erection had spilt his come onto the floor and Amy was able to pull her uniform on in time at all. God knows were her knickers were though as full of perspiration the two timidly walked through the barrage of onlookers. Deciding it was for the best Mark went one way and Amy the other.

It was a long walk home for Amy amongst the storm that was still raging, but the wind and rain had never felt so good. Tomorrow she will have to come face to face with Mr. Queen, it was a shame the lift opened as it did, Amy thought. Still this will be continued no doubt.

The following day both Mark and Amy deliberately avoided each other, Amy staying within the group while Mr. Queen was trying hard to avoid any eye contact. They succeeded really but being the 4th of July the evening shift was going to be a problem as most of the other candy stripers were going to parties or whatever leaving only Mr. Queen, Amy and two others in their close knit squad.

Even over dinner they were able to ignore each other as Amy sat with her friends leaving Mr. Queen to talk to his friends at the other end of the dining room. The talk was all about the lift incident and although Amy loved the attention she received from the guys and was always the first to give back anything thrown at her she had never had a regular boyfriend and sexually was very naive. Even her friends at the table were open mouthed in disbelief when Amy told them that she had never had a man sexually. That took some convincing however and the nickname of Oral Amy had to quickly be rethought out by the other Candy Stripers.

Trying hard to clear her name by the end of their break she believed that the incident in the lift, in the eyes of the others at least was all silly talk. A relieved Amy felt good when her closest friend there put an arm around her to apologise for ever thinking any differently.

Still ignoring Mr. Queen however, thankfully it was a busy evening with lots of silly kids getting burnt with the fireworks that were being let of this night. Under pressure he was coping well patching them up and awaiting the next inevitable casualty. Suddenly all hell broke loose, a girl, only Amy's age was rushed into the emergency department, tubes and an oxygen mask disguising her face. She had taken some 'bad' drugs and was in a dreadful state according to the ambulance men. Amy was pushed aside in this sort of situations and the emergency teams started their work on reviving this poor kid. She could only look on in horror as the cardiac machine kept screaming out alarm after alarm that the girls heart kept on stopping.

With tears running down Amy's face the alarm had been continuous now for a few minutes as Mr. Queen tried every trick he knew as doctors around him were slowing down their enthusiasm realising this was one young kid that wasn't going to be around on July the fifth. The only voice was Mr. Queen's; his voice was one of desperation and seemed the only person not to give up. Still the monitor was screaming out that hateful continuous scream as attempt after attempt failed.

Amy could see the pain on Mr. Queen's face, tears were almost in his eyes also as suddenly with people walking out the room in despair that terrible noise stopped and the sweet sound of a heart beat was heard again. The doctors who had given up quickly rushed around the girl again and panic was setting in everywhere. Amy watched in amazement as the panic turned into some sort of organised plan as Mr. Queen, his face showing signs of a grin left the girl and slowly walked out of the room. Amy stayed and watched as they stabilised this girl and taking the mask of for the first time realised that Mr. Queen had saved the life of one of her college friends. She was even conscious and although not talking properly was aware of everything around her. Knowing she needed a friendly voice Amy butted into the group of people attending her and stroking her contorted face told her it was Amy and that she was going to be fine now.

Amy couldn't wait to go and see Mark, she left the others and Mark was leaning thoughtfully up against the wall no doubt pondering over the last hour. She didn't care who was looking but hugged Mr. Queen so hard for performing what he had just done. In an excited voice she was trying to tell him that he had just saved the life of a close friend when another emergency came rolling in. This time however Mr. Queen's superior put a hand on his shoulder, telling him he had performed a near miracle this night, then looked over to Amy and ordered her to take him to the canteen so as to calm him down. No doubt unaware of the reputation they had already made in the hospital.

Mark decided he needed a shower and change before anything, so she went alone to the canteen and waited for him there. He was a different man when he returned, dressed in his suit now he had calmed down and looked the dish he did the first time they met. All Amy's mind could talk to him about was the miracle he had performed earlier, but Mark dismissed it as just another days work as Amy sat there besotted with the man now.

"Come, let’s go and sit on the roof and watch the display's Amy." Mr. Queen said in his masterly way. Amy just wanted to be alone anywhere with him and even the thirty floors in the lift were no worries for her knowing she was close to the man who could perform miracles.

Sitting up on the roof was like being in a different time zone, the sun was just setting and already the displays were beginning as they both stared out into the skies, not caring what was going on below them. As if Amy plays this game, but once again her voice goes back to her childhood as she was playing out every bang and swish as a rocket flies into the now darken sky.

"Wow Mr. Queen, look. Pointing to at a big explosion that lights up the sky. Mr. Queen looks at Amy and realises then it is her innocence that is making Amy such a person that he wants so dearly. Suddenly the night sky and Amy are one as Mr. Queen stares now, not at the fireworks, but at Amy's antic's screaming and shouting as the fireworks are at their peek now.

Amy jumps, as Mr. Queen's fingers gently wipes some mascara off of Amy's face, but with no time to pause she carries on looking out into the dark sky. Knowing Mark is now staring at her makes Amy a little nervous and even more so as his arm engulfs her while his hand pulls her head down into his chest. With his hands fidgeting in Amy's hair all of a sudden Amy's childish antics stop as she purrs in the comfort of Mr. Queen.

Unable to resist Mark's strong arms Amy snuggles up into his warmth and with the night sky still lit up with the fireworks it seems so natural when Mark pulls Amy's face closer while her heart skips a beat as they kiss. Mr. Queen was very gentle and seemed to leave her searching for more as he pulled his lips away. Realising he hadn't offended Amy he took more control and was lying her flat on the hard roof as their lips were now looked together in their first passionate embrace. Amy had only played before and suddenly Mr. Queen's hands and body was exciting Amy like she had never known before.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers
12