An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several hours later, I awoke and looked at the clock. It was quarter till twelve. I jumped out of bed and quickly shook Mark.

"Get up!" I said excitedly.

Mark, still quite groggy and exhausted from a night of nearly non-stop sexual intercourse with his mother, mumbled and slowly sat up.

"What's the matter?" he said, wiping a hand over his face.

I quickly pulled a t-shirt over my head, saying it was almost noon and I had to check out then. Mark looked at the clock, and then fell back onto the pillow. "Can't you get it for another day?" he complained. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting my socks on, and turned back to look at him. The sheets were only half covering his body. I reached back and slowly pulled them down revealing his naked form. With his eyes still closed, he smirked and said softly, "Enjoying the show?" I stood up and giggled, buckling the belt of my jeans. "I especially enjoyed it last night!" I laughed. "Ha ha," came his short reply, as he pulled the sheets back up. I walked over to the credenza and picked up my keys and wallet. As I opened the door to the room, Mark lifted his head and spoke.

"You gonna stay another day?"

I turned and hesitated. Was I? I thought about it for a moment, and then smiled. "Ok," I said. "I'll get the room for another night and call home." Mark gave me a sleepy smile, and then dropped his head back down on the pillow.

A short time later, I returned to the room. As Mark slept soundly, I crawled up on the bed and lay down next to him. He stirred, and then slowly opened one eye. I grinned.

"Hi there," I whispered.

He closed his eye and smiled in reply.

I moved closer and gently pressed my lips to his.

"...remember..." he whispered. "...no kissing..."

I giggled and pushed my tongue into his mouth. "Stupid rule," I mumbled between kisses, and reached down under the sheets where I found his cock long and hard.

Did I feel guilty about having sex with him? For a short time, I did. But the more time I spent with Mark, the less I thought about it; the less it bothered me. I'd never had such thoughts of him prior to this. But now something had changed. We already loved each other, though it was a platonic parental love I felt for him. I didn't have the slightest romantic inklings for him. To me, masturbating with him online seemed quite harmless. At least, that's what I kept telling myself. But the fact is, we both admitted to enjoying it. Sure, we said all kinds of things to each other in the heat of the moment at such times, but we also knew it was a game not to be taken seriously. And when we finally had sex, honestly, although I'll be the first to admit there's a difference between playing pool and having intercourse, there didn't seem to be a fundamental difference for us. We were simply enjoying each other's company, albeit on a much more intimate and sexual level. The only thing that truly bothered me about this was that I was doing so behind my husband's back. It didn't feel like I was cheating, since it was with our son. I loved him as much as his father. The only difference now was that I was having sex with both of them. And the truth is, I liked it. In fact, I loved it. I loved knowing that the two most important men in my life loved me as much as I loved them, but also sexually desired me. My husband and I had a wonderful sex life, and now it only seemed to blossom, as a result of my newfound connection with our son. For his part, I can't say for certain why Mark went along with it. Hormones? I'm sure that played a pivotal role in things. As strange as it seems, the more sexually connected we became, the less sex seemed to have anything to do with it. Sex was merely the bridge through which we formed a deeper bond.

Mark and I lay in bed for a long time sleeping, at last awakening around 2pm. We showered together, having quick intercourse under the water, and then dressed and went to get a bite to eat.

We were sitting at a table across from each other in a fast food restaurant, when Mark nearly made me choke. He took a bite of his sandwich, and then casually asked if his father and I ever had anal sex. I coughed, spitting tiny particles of food across the table. Mark only chuckled, as I quickly grabbed my drink, trying to recover. When I set my cup down, I looked at him sternly and wiped my mouth.

"God, Mark!" I exclaimed softly. "Don't ask me that. Man, that's just a little too personal, don't ya think?"

He took another bite and shrugged with a stupid smile.

"I don't see why," he replied. "We fucked almost all night, and then a few times already today."

I clapped my hands on the table and leaned toward him hissing.

"Mark!"

"What?" he snorted with a laugh.

I tilted my head a few times to another table not far away. He glanced over and saw a family sitting there with several small children. Mark picked up his drink. "So?" he muttered. Then he waved me off, adding, "Eh, they're too far away, anyway. Probably didn't hear anything." I closed my eyes and sat back, slowly shaking my head. When I opened my eyes, he was still wearing that stupid smile. "What?" he said with a chuckle. I kicked him under the table. "Ow! Shit!" he exclaimed, though in a lower tone this time. "That's better," I replied with a smirk.

Just as I was about to take a bite of my sandwich, a young man, probably about Mark's age, walked over to our table. Mark seemed to recognize him and smiled, glancing at me nervously. I replied with a mild glare.

"Mark! Dude! What's up?!"

But before he could reply, the young man looked at me, smiling from ear to ear. He gestured to me and looked back at Mark, saying, "This one of your sisters, dude?" And once again, before Mark could give him an answer, the fellow turned to me, asking the same question.

"You one of his sisters?"

Mark laughed, saying, "Uh, no, dude. That's actually my mom."

His friend reeled back slightly, furling his eyebrows and staring down hard at me in disbelief.

"Whoa! No shit?"

Then he whipped his head around to Mark, but still pointing at me, and said it again.

"No shit?"

"No shit, dude," replied Mark, smiling at me. "That's my mom."

His friend turned to me and still had an unconvinced expression on his face. I set my sandwich down and shrugged, placing my hands atop one another in front of me.

"It's true," I remarked casually.

"... damn..."

I held out my hand to him and asked his name.

"... damn..." he mumbled again, then quickly came to his senses.

"Oh, uh... Dave," he said, taking my hand gently in his.

"Nice to meet you, Dave. Amanda."

"Amanda?"

I grinned, as he continued to shake my hand, and then turned my eyes down to them. Dave seemed to catch my subliminal message and quickly released me from his grip.

"How old are you?" he asked.

I gasped, raising my eyebrows high and pretending to be offended by his question.

"Ok, ok!" he said apologetically. "But seriously... how old are you?"

I picked up a napkin and wiped my mouth, still feigning offense. Then I dropped it to the table, replying, "Thirty-nine, if you must know."

Dave's head jerked quickly and he said, "Damn! Really?"

"Really."

"Shit... I woulda guessed maybe twenty-nine! Maybe even twenty-five... damn... thirty-nine..."

I chuckled and excused myself to stop by the restroom before we left. A few minutes later, when I emerged, I found Dave and Mark standing by the doors, Dave with his back to me. And as I came up from behind, I heard him speaking.

"...she's fuckin' hot, dude! You gotta bring her around more often!"

I stopped in my tracks, when Mark saw me, and took a few careful steps backward. Dave seemed to sense something was amiss, based Mark's expression, and turned around. I quickly resumed walking toward them and smiled.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Mark nodded and pushed the door open for me.

"See ya, dude," he called to his friend.

I turned and smiled at Dave, giving him a friendly wave to which he replied in kind.

As Mark and I walked back to the car, he asked if I'd heard much of their conversation.

"Apparently more than I needed to," I said, fishing the keys from my purse.

When we were in the car and sitting at the parking lot exit, I asked Mark where he wanted to go next. He only shrugged, saying it was up to me. I grinned and pulled out into traffic, turning in the direction of the hotel. As we drove along in silence, I glanced over at Mark, who was smiling broadly.

Half an hour later, we were both sitting on the bed facing each other, our legs intertwined. I was gently stroking his erection, while he softly petted between my legs. I closed my eyes and tilted my head slightly.

"... feels nice..." I whispered.

We carefully brought our bodies closer together, closer until our groins were touching. I pulled Mark's cock downward, brushing the swollen head through my pubic hair. He brought his hands up to my breasts, and then leaned down, taking one into his mouth.

"... oh yeah..." I whispered again, placing a hand on the back of his head and pulling him further into my chest.

By now, after endless hours of stimulation, my nipples were incredibly rigid and hypersensitive. I could feel every flick of his tongue sending shockwaves through my body. I dropped my head down next to his and began kissing his neck.

"... fuck me, Mark... fuck me again..."

He moaned in protest, as I gently pushed him from my nipple, and then turned his eyes up to mine and I smiled.

"...fuck me again," I whispered, almost begging him. I sat up slightly and moved forward so his cock could enter me. And when I sank down onto him, we wrapped our arms around each other, rocking back and forth, our bodies embracing tightly. Our lips came together and we kissed passionately for a very long time, sitting on the bed of a darkened hotel room having incestuous intercourse. As Mark kissed my neck, he mumbled softly, "God, you're fucking beautiful." I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, sighing happily. As wrong as I knew this to be, it felt so amazingly right, physically and emotionally. I felt as though I had come to know my own son so much better through our illicit act. I felt as close to him as my husband of twenty-one years. I knew him so much better now. There was nothing we couldn't share between us, nothing we couldn't talk about, and nothing more to hide. We had created a bond that would last a lifetime.

When our kiss broke, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled, as if reading the other person's thoughts. I gently bobbed up and down on his cock, feeling every vein and pulse of blood through them against my vaginal walls, and put my arms over his shoulders.

"This is beautiful," I whispered, giving him a soft kiss on the nose. "Am I as 'fucking hot' as your buddy, Dave, says?" I asked. Mark smiled. "Yeah," he replied, and then pulled my face to his and kissed me.

About an hour later, I was lying on my stomach with Mark behind me, straddling my legs and massaging my back. His strong hands worked the muscles of my back deeply. With my eyes closed, I sighed happily. Then my cell phone began ringing. I groaned and lifted my head.

"Let it ring," said Mark.

I wiped a hand over my forehead. "Might be dad," I replied. I sat up and pulled myself across the mattress to the nightstand, as Mark lifted his legs to let me go to my phone. I flipped it open to see who was calling.

"Yeah, it's dad," I said. Then I rolled onto my side to face Mark. He was sitting back on his heels; one hand on his thigh while the other slowly stroked his cock. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Mark only laughed. I quickly held a finger to my lips. "Ok," he whispered.

"Hey there!" I chirped into the phone, holding it to my ear. I turned onto my stomach again, facing away from Mark while we talked. As the conversation went on, I could feel Mark moving around behind me. He was moving up to straddle my legs again. I carefully turned my head back, holding a finger to my lips.

"Uh huh," I said. "Then what'd she say?"

I laughed, and then felt Mark's hands on my ass. I reached back and tried to swat him away, but he was persistent.

"Well, I told her she could, as long as it was ok with you."

Mark started massaging my ass cheeks, and I closed my eyes and smiled, trying to stay focused on the conversation I was having with my husband.

"No way!" I laughed. "Really? That's too funny."

With my eyes still closed, I began pushing my ass up. Just then, I felt Mark dig his thumbs deep into the crevice of my ass and spread it wide apart. His thumbs were on either side of my asshole and I didn't even have to turn around to know how fully exposed I was back there. I quickly lifted my foot up, striking Mark in the back with my heel.

"Ouch!"

I whirled my head around and glared at him.

"Nothing," I replied, still glaring at my idiot son. "Just Mark. He came out of the bathroom here and hit his knee on something, I think."

Mark smirked and rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Yeah," I said. "We stopped by my room so I could change and go to the bathroom. We're about to head out the door now... Ok... Yep, I'll give you a call before I leave in the morning. Ok... Bye... I love you, too."

I snapped the phone shut and tossed it on the nightstand. I dropped my head down, shaking it from side to side. When I looked up, Mark was still in the bathroom. I swung my legs to the floor and walked over to him.

"What the hell were you doing?" I said, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with my hands on my hips. Mark was standing in front of the toilet and, when he heard my voice, jerked his head around.

"Hey!" he cried with a laugh. "Jesus!"

"What was that all about?" I asked sternly.

Mark laughed and turned back to face the toilet.

"Uh... I'm trying to use the john here. Ya mind?"

"Well, I was trying to talk to my husband. Do you mind?"

And then I stormed back to the bed.

When he finally emerged from the bathroom, I was sitting up at the head of the bed with the pillows propped behind me and the blankets draped over my body. He walked around to the other side and climbed in, all the while with me glaring at him. He knew I was and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face," I growled.

Mark looked at me and, when he saw I wasn't joking, his smile slowly ebbed.

"Sorry," he muttered.

I pulled my knees up under the blankets and dropped my head to them, wagging it back and forth. I felt him place his hand on my back.

"Sorry," he whispered. "It won't happen again."

I lifted my head and turned to look at him with an expression of quiet exasperation.

"It's alright," I sighed.

Then Mark moved closer, putting his arm around me, and started kissing my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and chuckled.

"Why were you doing that?" I whispered.

He continued kissing me, replying, "'Cuz you have a sexy ass."

I chuckled again. "Ya think so?"

"Mm hmm..."

Then Mark slowly pulled the blanket away from my body, and slipped his hand between my legs. I took a deep breath and laid back against the pillows, spreading my knees for him. He fingered me for a long time, and then I felt a single digit move down to my asshole. My mouth opened slightly and I raised my hips. My hand closest to him fumbled around until it found his wonderful cock. He was fully aroused. And when he pressed the very tip of his finger against my anus, I groaned, squeezing my hand around him tightly.

"You like that?" he asked softly.

I nodded. "... oh yeah..."

I pulled my knees back, as he pushed more of his thick finger into me, and hissed softly, clenching the sheets and his cock tightly.

"That hurt?" he asked.

My breathing came rapidly, and I nodded my head.

"Just a little," I hissed.

Mark slowly withdrew his finger and, when he was completely out of my body, I dropped me feet to the mattress and exhaled.

I brushed the hair from my forehead and opened my eyes. He had a sly smile on his face.

"You really do have a sexy ass," he said.

I closed my eyes and grinned wide, dropping my hand to his thigh and rubbing him.

"God," I moaned, a little embarrassed. "Gonna need some KY, if you wanna do that."

"Anal?"

I nodded and forced myself upright.

"Sorta hurts otherwise," I said, standing from the bed.

As I walked around, picking up my clothes to get dressed, Mark watched.

"Where ya goin'?"

I pulled a t-shirt over my head and looked over at him.

"Well, I didn't bring any, unless you did."

"Any what?"

I laughed, as I zipped my shorts.

"Lube, silly."

Mark sat up, as if surprised, saying, "Oh? ... ohhhh... Ok."

I bent down to pick up my socks and sat on the edge of the bed. Mark moved around and sat next to me and watched as I put them on.

"Wanna hand me my shoes?" I said, pointing to them on the floor by his feet. He leaned down and picked them up.

"Thanks."

"So... should I just stay here then?" he asked.

I tied my laces, replying, "Oh, I don't think so, mister. If you wanna do this, then you get to come with me to the store."

And so I sat on the bed and watched, as my son hurriedly dressed, not bothering with putting on his underwear or socks.

Half an hour later, we walked back into the room and once more removed our clothing. We climbed onto the bed, facing one another, as I held the tube of KY.

"How much do I use?" he asked.

"Doesn't take much," I replied, removing the cap.

When I was ready, I looked down between us and sighed. Mark looked down, too, and then back up at me.

"What?" he asked.

I smirked, saying it would help if he had an erection.

"Not gonna make much progress back there without one," I said, shaking a finger at him.

He thought about it for a moment, and then, tired of waiting and anxious to do this, I squirt a dab of jell onto my fingers.

"Here," I said, reaching for his cock. "I'll do it."

When the cool jelly on my fingers came in contact with his cock, Mark's chest rose high, as he took a deep breath.

"Feels nice, huh? You like it?"

Mark grinned. "Yeah," he replied, taking another deep breath, as his cock slowly came to life in my hand.

We moved closer and I used both hands to lubricate both his long cock and tight balls.

"...It's big..." I whispered. "I like that... nice and big for me..."

Mark's mouth hung open, and he closed his eyes, as I carefully manipulated his genitals.

"Beth ever do this for you?" I asked softly.

He slowly shook his head no.

"Mm, lucky me," I said, and leaned down to kiss one of his nipples.

Mark groaned and said he was going to cum, if I kept doing that. I sat back, keeping my hand on his cock, and asked if he and his girlfriend ever had anal sex. He shook his head no.

"...she doesn't like it..." he said.

I grinned. "Maybe you're not doing it right," I said. "I'll show you how. Just do what I tell you, ok?"

He nodded quickly, and then I turned around and got on my hands and knees. He moved up behind me, aiming his cock at my asshole, and then began pushing in.

"Ugh! Wait!" I gasped, almost laughing at his enthusiasm. Mark looked down at me. "Slower," I whispered. "Gotta give me a chance to get use to it, ok?" He nodded and backed off a bit. I laid my head and chest on the mattress and held my ass up high for him. Then I closed my eyes and told him to use his finger to loosen me up. A second later, I felt him gently invade me. I raised my eyebrows and sighed.

"Keep going," I said. "... deeper... take your time... let me enjoy it..."

Soon Mark figured it out and was a gentle lover. He worked his finger in and out, occasionally wiggling the tip deep inside, eliciting a giggle from me. When I felt like I was ready, he moved up behind me and let the tip of his cock rest against my anus. I lifted my head and looked back at him.