An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you two up to?" TJ answered,

"Well, I screwed Alex's brains out on the table here, and then we got hungry and made breakfast."

She giggled and added, nodding, said,

"Uh-huh, it was sooo goood!"

My half-hearted response is,

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny you guys."

Alex just smiles over the top of her coffee cup. I look over the assortment of omelets, pancakes, and fruits and berries TJ has assembled. After my first cup of coffee, I start to become a real person again, and to come to. I had been a total wreck, after the strongly emotional night just past. I was okay now though ... more calm ... happy. I gave TJ a kiss on the lips, and Alex one on the cheek, with a little hug. Then we ate, and talked, and laughed, and ate, and drank coffee ... eating like crazy ... until it is time for us to start our respective days. Alex dresses in a small yellow sundress and sandals, and I in a pair of short shorts, and a halter-top. TJ had a pair of jeans in the car, and a light pullover sweatshirt (he never wears briefs with jeans) ... and loafers without socks.

Alex gives both TJ and me warm hugs, and kisses on the lips, and she leaves to return to her studies. I notice TJ admiring Alexis' form with her sundress backlit the in the doorway as she leaves. TJ and I look at each other and without a word head back to the bedroom, stripping off our clothes as we go. After a nice late-morning lovemaking session, we just lay in bed enfolded in each other's arms, and talking softly. We agree that today is going to be a lazy bedroom kind of day. We discuss the possibility of popcorn and a movie at home later—just like when I was twelve. We also plan for another night of lovemaking!

I am so grateful for these two wonderful friends. As I walked Alex out to her car arm in arm, we discussed getting together—just the two of us—to explore some of the new developments in our friendship, and I gave her a little kiss. Thanks to TJ, Alexis and I have discovered ... um ... maybe something different in our friendship.

The last thing Alexis had said to me as she climbed into her car was,

"Let's get together again ... soon."

Not knowing if she was talking about just the two of us ... or the three of us, I just smiled and waved as she drove away.

End