An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to Alex talk for a while, just idly stirring my pasta with my fork. I was turning around in my mind all of the things we had been doing, and all the things we were planning on doing. I was thinking what part my sweet TJ would have in all of this. We had traveled a long distance in our journey of sexual self-discovery and it worried me a little. After she finished a particular point I looked into her eyes with a serious expression, then looked away and asked,

"Alex, are we sluts? I mean, all of this sexual activity... all of the things we have been doing together and with TJ, is that proper or even acceptable behavior for young professional women?"

She thought for a second and responded,

"I have to say that wehavetravelled a long way in a short period of time, Kelly. My feeling is that the best gauge of whether or not you are doing the right thing, or the wrong thing, is by gut reaction. How does it feel in the pit of your stomach? We are decent people. We enjoy the respect of others and have good reputations generally, so that has to be worth something. I love all the things we have been doing; it has brought me closer to you. God, Kelly, if someone told me in college that we would be doing these things, I would have thought they were crazy or on drugs-"

She reached over and placed her hand on top of mine squeezed it and continued, "-now, I cannot imagine not having your touch... not feeling your body against mine... not feeling your breath in my mouth not smelling or tasting your sweet pussy. Being bi-curious... bi-sexual really... and that is what we are... bi-sexual, feels good and feels right to me. To deny our sexuality seems wrong. I don't know how I would feel about it if I were a guy, though... I think that's different. Can you imagine TJ and Jake going at it?" We both giggled.

"Mmm, Alexis I think you are right. We have travelled a long path in a short time, since our first date with TJ. He is enlightened enough, and open-minded enough to help us discover ourselves... I guess I didn't really get that at first, but it's true. He is such an amazing man, and he understands women. I get the feeling sometimes, that he knows what I am thinking before I do... or at the same time... or something. I don't know."

"You know what I would love to do tonight?" Alex asked, changing the subject a little, "We should take in a movie. I haven't seen a good movie for a while. I would like us to get all dolled-up, in maybe some short short skirts sans underwear, high heels, and show off our cute little forms. We can sit in the back row and make out. If you are truly into a little public display and um, sex, we might give some of the patrons a little show... give 'em a little flesh. But, we will have to pick a feature that no young children would attend, something R rated... like us." We both broke out in a case of the giggles.

"Sounds good to me honey, but I will have to borrow one of your outfits. It's good thing we are close to the same size, and wear the same size shoes. But honey, you are not getting your panties back. I am taking them home with me. They are so aromatic... so musky. I just need to borrow them a while to have your smell with me."

She looked surprised, and then the surprise sweetened into a smile. "You are not getting yours back either. I love my little souvenir of our afternoon. C'mon, let's look for a feature, and get ready."

We looked up some theaters, and found a suitable movie, at a suitably late start time. Alex led me into her walk-in closet, and we pulled some outfits off the hangers and threw them on the bed; short dresses, skirts, blouses, stockings, and shoes. I looked through the selection and picked a cream-colored silk button-up blouse, and a very short black pencil-skirt. She picked out a similar outfit, and we dressed. We donned five-inch "fuck-me" heels, belts and accessories to match our outfits. Alex is a little taller than I am and my ass, while very nice, is just a little fuller than hers is, so my skirt fit tight. We have the same size bust, so finding a blouse that fit was not an issue. No panties, and no bras, and the air on my moist naked pussy felt good.

I approached Alex, squeezed her breasts over her silk blouse, and twisted her nipples to have them poke into the material of her button-up blouse. She looked in the mirror, admiring the sight of her little pokies. She did the same for me except she unbuttoned a couple of my buttons so she could put her hands right on my breasts. Oh, god! That felt so good! We left just enough buttons unbuttoned to give any interested gawker a slight peek at our boobs. We jiggled a little as we walked since we were not wearing bras, and I loved the feeling of the silk lining of the skirt on my naked ass without panties. We also decided to go without stockings, so we were dressed in nothing but blouses, skirts, and heels.

In the car, Alex's skirt rode up a little as she drove so I reached over and lightly traced my fingers over her right inner thigh, and then moved slowly up to her pussy. As she tried to concentrate on her driving, I slid a finger into her pussy as far as I could reach as she opened legs to accommodate my digital invasion. She moaned a little and said, "You truly are a little slut, Kelly honey!"

"Thank you. Ditto baby," was my only reply.

Since it was Friday night, and new features were starting in the various theaters, there was a good mix of patrons milling about outside. We waited for some people to come nearer her car, then we both opened our doors at the same time, and as we stepped out, we made sure that we afforded a nice up-skirt pussy view to anyone close enough to see. We attracted a lot of attention with our long legs and short skirts, as we walked in. Since Alex bought the tickets online, we did not have to wait in line, and walked straight through to the theater showing our feature. This was a multiplex, so there were many people around, mostly college-aged kids, and young couples on dates; they all seemed to be in about the eighteen to twenty-two age range.

We found a couple of seats in the back row, just a seat away from a middle-aged man sitting alone, and a number of open seats on the other side. Alex and I behaved ourselves during the commercials and trailers of upcoming movies. As it came close to time for the feature to begin, some college-aged boys came in and moved over taking all of the few available seats next to me. The older man still had a seat between himself and Alex to her left. I had a nice looking nineteen or twenty year old boy in the seat next to me on my right. The feature started, and Alex reached down into her purse and produced two bottles of water for us to have during the feature.

I noticed that with her moving around and dipping into her purse, her hemline raised a couple of inches past mid-thigh... and the man on her left noticed as well. This theater had very blush comfortable seats, and they were of the type that allows you raise the armrests between seats. That way, lovers can sit closer together. "Perfect for Alexis and me," I thought to myself. We flipped the armrest up and Alex and I moved closer together, but we kept our hands to ourselves. After a while, it felt natural to put my hand on Alex's thigh, since we were so close together, and she crossed her arm under my arm and rested her hand on my thigh.

I was getting nervous with the anticipation of touching Alexis in public, and couldn't wait to be making out with her. I used the gambit of adjusting myself in my seat to raise my hemline a couple of inches up my smooth thighs. I could see in my periphery that the boy in the seat next to me was gazing at my long legs and short skirt every time he thought I was not noticing. There were few people at this feature due to the late start time and the adult theme. I think the boys next to me picked this feature because they might have seen us in the lobby, and just followed us in.

I put my arm around the back of Alex's seat after a little while, and pulled her closer to me. She crossed her legs toward me, giving the man to her left a view up the back of her skirt, exposing the back of her upper thighs, and the very bottom portion of her ass-cheeks. I did the same and I am guessing that this cute college boy to my right was getting a nice view of my ass as well. I could feel myself getting a little wet with the thought. I noticed that he elbowed the boy next to him and nodded toward my legs, with a smirking sneaky little smile. As the elbowing and nodding made its way down the row of about five college young men, everyone in the back row was getting a very nice view of my ass.

I reached over, pulled Alex's face toward mine, and with my hand around the back of her neck, I kissed her. She responded immediately, and her tongue found mine inside my mouth. My right hand went down to her blouse and unbuttoned a couple more of her buttons and I slipped my hand inside. Since we were in a theater with other people, she tried to keep her moaning quiet as my fingers played with her nipples.

As we quietly made love to each other in this back row, I felt the boy next to me slowly and carefully raise the armrest between us. It seemed that this little sex fiend had a plan. I felt a little pressure on my seat cushion, as he placed his hand on it. He was careful not to alarm me, and he just left his hand on my cushion very close to my hemline. As I continued to kiss and fondle my lovely green-eyed friend, I shifted in my seat so pushed my butt against this boy's fingers on my seat cushion.

He slowly moved a finger against me to test the waters a little. After a few minutes, I felt a finger hook inside the hem of my skirt, and touch my ass. This finger became two, then three fingers as he was soon openly but softly massaging my right ass-cheek. The feeling of a warm hand on my ass felt wonderful. I kissed Alex harder and shifted in my seat to give this boy better access to my bottom. I was getting very wet.

Alex also shifted in her seat with the attentions I was giving her, and the man to her left slowly lifted the armrest to his right and moved carefully and cautiously into the seat next to Alex. I noticed that he had to be about TJ's age. Although not in as fit as TJ, he was still not bad looking. He was intently watching the movie, and occasionally stealing shallow glances at Alex's ass. I reached behind her and surreptitiously raised her skirt another few of inches, giving this man a good view of most of Alex's shapely ass. Then I pulled her closer to me turning her torso, completely exposing her ass to this man. I kept her occupied with my attentions to her lips and breasts as I massaged her upper thigh and hip.

I noticed that the boy to my right had moved over closer to me, and was openly fondling my ass, slipping a finger between my cheeks, and into my very wet pussy lips. Alex's gentleman slowly raised the armrest between Alex and himself, as I continued to capture as much of Alex's attention as I could so she wouldn't notice. He turned toward her, and placed his hand slowly and gently on her naked ass. She started moaning a little louder into my mouth.

After the boy to my right had stroked his finger into and out of my pussy several times, another boy forced him to change seats, and this new boy wasted no time in sliding a finger into me as far as he could reach. I was so hot; I broke my embrace with Alex, and turned toward this new boy, who was taller and quite handsome. I kissed him as my movement toward him pulled his finger from my pussy, and he slid his hand up my skirt and between my thighs from the front. His fingers were working on my clit and my pussy, as if he couldn't decide how or where to touch me first in this quite unexpected feast of girl flesh. Alex did the same turning toward the man to her left, and with her blouse open nearly all the way and no bra, his hands went to her breasts, and she cupped his face with her hands and kissed him sweetly.

My boy had unzipped his pants and he was intent on putting his little dick into my pussy. I wagged a finger in front of him in a "Huh-uh" gesture, and reached into my purse for a condom. This was my permission for him to fuck me. I moved into a position where I could easily straddle him once he donned the protection, and slid myself down onto his very hard cock. Theater seats are not really designed for sex, so this boy had trouble getting a satisfactory stroke into me, but when I wiggled myself on top of him, he stiffened and came after just a couple of strokes. As uncomfortable as this was, I decided that the next boy would be able to take me from behind.

Alex embraced her man, and opened her legs to give him access to her. She saw the trouble I was having with my boy, and she whispered something to her fellow. He nodded, and she turned away from him, lifted her skirt up and over her ass, and as he was donning his condom, she was moving toward me to give him access to her pussy from behind. I could feel her sweet breath on my face as she started to breathe harder. I massaged her large firm breasts and we kissed as well as we could with the thrusting into us from each side.

This man was more experienced, and was able to savor the experience of fucking such a stunningly beautiful woman for much longer. This allowed her to get very close, very fast. As she exploded in her first orgasm, I held her tightly. My "minute-men" were changing seats, donning condoms, and fucking me easily from behind as Alex and I were eating each other's faces, and squeezing each other's breasts. Most of my five boys came after a couple of strokes, and switched to the next one. Two of the boys on the end, exited, and came around the other side to have their turn sliding their little pricks into Alexis' pussy.

Since this was a late feature, there were not many people near enough to us to know what was going on. But, there were a couple of stray men, who noticed the musical chairs being played by my three remaining boys and joined in the rotation. Between Alex and I, we had stuffed about a dozen condoms into our purses, so we had enough protection for all comers (and cum'ers). Alex climaxed with each of her boys, and moaning into my mouth as I continue to kiss her. One of the men was taking me, and his dick was so large that I have to adjust my position to accommodate his latex-covered cock. He was filling me up so much that I came very quickly with him.

Alex's man was in her again. He increased his smooth strokes in and out of my sweet friend, and after another half-dozen, came into the condom inside of her. This made her shudder again against me, which then tipped me over the edge and I came on the man who was currently fucking me. He stiffened and came hard as the movie credits started rolling, and everyone was in a race to straighten up before the house lights came back up. My man slipped out of me, kissed me on my cheek and whispered, "Thank you sweetheart, you are so lovely. I enjoyed fucking you."

I just smiled, and over my shoulder said, "Mmm, my pleasure honey." This sounded so much like a whore's line to me that I felt dirty, and that thought excited me but concerned me a little as well.

I stopped kissing Alex, and whispered to her, "I am such a little f'ing whore!"

She smiled, kissed me back, and said, "So am I darling!"

As I got up to straighten my skirt and button my blouse, the man who had fucked Alex brazenly asked if he could fuck me too. Three of the college boys who hadn't had their turn with Alex, wanted to fuck her as well, but the other two had to get home. So, this man and the college boys followed us out to the parking lot. We did not lead them to Alex's car, but picked a very dark out-of-the-way part of the parking lot that had a small grassy spot nearby. The man who was with Alex earlier braced me up against a small van, and with his hands on my naked ass, lifted me so that he could get himself into me, wearing a new condom. He was good, had a fair-sized dick, probably an inch or so over the average both ways, so it stretched my pussy lips a bit, filling me up nicely. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him passionately as he fucked me hard up against the cold metal of the van.

The three boys who wanted a crack at Alexis, led her to the dark grassy area bordering the parking lot, laid her down, and took turns on her. I must have schooled them enough so that they got the knack of exercising some control, so they were able to last longer with Alex, and between the three of them, made sure Alexis was well-fucked, taking two turns apiece on her. She just lay there with her legs wide open, letting them kiss her and fondle her breasts as they each fucked the shit out of her. She said later that she came about five or six time with them. The man fucking me was a gentleman. He kissed me sweetly after he came and thanked me for allowing him the additional pleasure with me. I came twice as he pounded me.

One of the boys... the tall handsome one... grabbed me by the arm, pulled me over to the grass, and laid me down next to Alex asking if he could fuck me again. Without waiting for a response, he was inside me using the same condom he wore fucking Alex. There was no finesse with his hard pounding of my well-used pussy, he stiffened and came again quickly, but his large dick felt good as it filled me up. I was too delirious to remember if I came but I think I did. One of his friends waiting a little ways off, high-fived him as they waited for their friend, talking quickly about their good fortune. These little weasel-dicks got some very high quality pussy for free tonight.

Before the older man left, he told me that he has had many women in his fifty-two years, but he would remember Alex and me among the most memorable of all of his experiences. Alex was servicing the third boy for the last time. As the boy was finishing, he took Alexis' face in his hands and kissed her hard, as he jammed his cock into her as hard and as far as he could and shuddered into a climax with a loud moan. At this point, Alex was just a body lying in the grass, if she climaxed with this kid, she probably was not aware of it. They thanked us and departed with a high five all around as they discarded their condoms and zipped up.

I lay next to Alex on the grass, knees drawn up and legs spread wide, fully exposed to any passers-by. The cool night air on our exposed breasts and pussies felt wonderful. I heard footsteps close to us, and as I looked over, saw an older couple passing by. He was gawking at the damaged exposed pussies before him as his wife was pulling on his arm grumbling something about 'a couple of harlots.' We lay there for a little while, then I rose, and I pulled Alex's head and abdomen onto my lap, and just cuddled with her for a while softly massaging her face and combing through her hair with my fingers, until we were ready to make the long walk across the parking lot to her car. Even though we were still over-exposed, I had a reason for not getting up. I simply did not want any of our partners knowing which car belonged to Alex, recording her license plate number, and possibly looking us up later.

As nice as it was having each of them fuck us repeatedly, I had no interest in seeing them again. Alex seemed to be done in, so I helped her to the car, and put her in the front passenger seat. I pulled the reclining lever for her and let her rest as I drove her car back to her place. Since her skirt was up nearly to her waist, I could not help touching her as I drove. I was careful though, since her pussy was likely as sore as mine. She felt nice, but poor Alex's pussy, like mine, was a swamp with her many orgasms. My poor little beauty looked very much the worse for the wear, with rumpled clothes, and disheveled hair. I would have to give her a lot of TLC tonight.