An Affordable Insemination

Story Info
My wife wanted to help out her infertile sister.
2.2k words
3.39
343.7k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers

My wife Sandy and I have been married for ten years. As far as I know Sandy has never strayed although she seems to constantly get hit on. Even at 33, her 5'4", 120lb frame and long light brown hair attracts a lot of attention. Sandy has always been an icon to her younger sister, Amy. Sandy was always the one that got the better grades, popular friends, better jobs, etc. Sandy recognizes Amy's envy of her and tries to help her whenever she possibly can. They have kept extremely close over the years.

Amy's desire to try and compete with her sister led her to the biggest mistake of her life, and his name is Eric. Very shortly after Sandy announced our engagement, Amy latched on to Eric. Or, maybe it was, he latched onto her. Simply said, Eric is a lazy dickhead and unfortunately for Amy, seven years ago she married him. I can't stand Eric and neither can my wife and most of her family. He has never been able to hold down a job, drinks way too much, constantly reeks of cigarettes, and acts like an ass most of the time.

One thing that Sandy has that Amy doesn't and has always been a sore subject for Amy is children. Sandy and I have been blessed with two beautiful kids, while Amy has never been able to conceive. Over the years Amy has become more and more depressed about not having children. A couple of months ago, Sandy asked if we could give Amy some money so she and Eric could see an infertility specialist. I should have said no. Why didn't I just say no? Sandy and I don't have a lot of money. We had enough to get them tested, but not enough money to solve whatever their problem was. I wish I had said no, but I gave in to Sandy and said yes. I opened a door for Eric to leech off of me. Little did I know at that time what exactly that meant.

After spending most of what little available savings we have on infertility tests it came back that Eric was more than fertile, but Amy was not. Believe it or not, Eric actually took pride in the fact that "his boys could do the job." That just made Amy's state of mind worse. She seemed to cry constantly. Sandy seemed at a loss on what to do to console her.

One night, Sandy came to me with a question. She stuttered and stammered and then asked me what I thought about her acting as a surrogate for Amy. I was annoyed. "Who's gonna pay for that?" I asked. Sandy reminded me that our health insurance covered pregnancy. "That's not what I'm talking about." I responded sternly. "Who's going to pay the thousands of dollars it would cost for the artificial insemination?" I almost fainted at Sandy's response.

"There wouldn't be an artificial insemination. None of us can afford something like that. Amy wants Eric to impregnate me with a baby for them." She said.

I was stunned. "You want to fuck ERIC?" I yelled.

"No, I don't WANT to have sex with anyone. I just don't know what to do with Amy. She asked me and I said I would ask you. Just forget I said anything." Sandy replied.

I couldn't forget though. I never seriously considered Sandy fucking another man. Now there were constant visions of my creepy brother-in-law's cock spraying my wife's womb with his seed. My daydreaming became more and more vivid and somehow became sexually stimulating. I found myself with a constant erection. While making love to Sandy, I found myself visualizing another man on top of her with his cock pounding away. As my sperm flowed into her body, my thoughts betrayed me with visions of Eric impregnating Sandy. Then, one day after a period of arousal while thinking about Sandy and Eric, she caught me at the wrong time by casually mentioning Amy's depressed state. I know that bad things happen when you speak before you think. However, at that moment, I wasn't thinking. My blood must have been pooled in my cock rather than my brain.

"If it would make things better, you can make a baby for Amy."

Who in the hell said that? Did I just say that? What the fuck had come over me? I found myself hoping, in that flash of an instant, that Sandy would give me give me a way to back out. But, It didn't happen. Sandy grabbed me, hugged me, and swore that it wouldn't cause any problems between us.

Eventually, plans were made for the conception. In the week leading up to my wife's infidelity, we made love every night. Apparently, I wasn't the only one aroused at the thought of Sandy giving herself up to another man. Each night, her pussy was absolutely soaked. Each night as I licked up her sweet juices, I counted down the days until the most precious part of Sandy would be revealed to Eric.

Eric and Amy arrived at our house on that fateful Saturday night. Our kids were at Sandy's mother's house, so we had the house to ourselves. Sandy was quiet. Amy also was very quiet, but didn't seem unhappy about her husband getting ready to fuck my wife. Eric, on the other hand, was his usual ass of himself by making rude comment after rude comment about the act that was about to take place. Naturally, he was ready to consummate the deed the minute he walked in the door. I couldn't blame him for that. Sandy is much better looking that Amy, who is heavy set and plain. I suggested that maybe we all have a couple of stiff drinks to break the tension and that was readily agreed to by all.

Finally, after a half hour and a couple of drinks for everyone, Eric decided it was time. He stood up and held out his hand to Sandy. "Come on." Was all he said. Sandy stood up and looked at me. I simply nodded once in approval. Eric didn't seek any approval from Amy as Sandy placed her hand in his. I watched in disbelief as my wife slowly walked down the hall with her stud, hand in hand, and disappeared into our bedroom. The bedroom door banging shut sent a wave of repulsion into the deepest recesses of my gut. This was the feeling I should have had all along. How could I have stopped, though? After all, Amy was sitting across from me hoping that the filthy action about to take place would deliver her the baby she had dreamed about for years.

I hadn't prepared myself for the waiting. I think I assumed it would be a two minute 'wham bam thank you ma'am' episode. Amy and I sat there quietly sipping our drinks and watching the time pass. It had been fifteen minutes. Wasn't Eric done yet? Shouldn't Sandy be coming out of our room full of his seed by now? It struck me that they could have used our guest room. Sandy shouldn't be in our marital bed with Eric's cock inside her. It was too late for those thoughts, though. As my mind delved deeper and deeper into imagining their intertwined bodies, I realized my cock was straining to escape my pants. The silence between Amy and I was deafening until those all too familiar sounds came from down the hall......It was Sandy in the throes of an orgasm.

I looked at Amy. "Eric can go for a long time sometimes after he's had a few drinks." She smiled and said.

What the fuck, I thought? I never contemplated Sandy receiving enjoyment from this lewd partnership. Amy let me pump her husband full of alcohol, and now he was using my gratuity, and my bed, to pump my wife into an orgasm. Amy and I were treated to even more lovemaking sounds. Only, this time we could hear both of them moaning. Amy began to squirm in her seat. The mischievous sounds emanating from my bed must have been arousing her as well. A half hour had now passed and Sandy and Eric were still going at it. The frequency and volume of their mutual pleasure increased steadily. Finally, we heard Eric yell out. "Here it cums. You're about to be fucking pregnant!" Amy and I stared quietly at each other as behind closed doors her husband poured his virile sperm into my wife.

My cock begged for relief as we waited for them to come out. Minutes passed, but they didn't appear. I watched intently for our bedroom door to open and my wife to appear, but instead I was hit with the sound of Sandy's voice. "Oh gawd, Eric."

I looked at Amy.

"They must be doing it again." She said seemingly indifferent.

I just shook my head in disbelief at what was happening in my own home.

This time, another hour passed as Amy and I quietly sat there waiting for the two lovers to disengage. My cock was aching. Several times I even thought about throwing Amy down on the floor and fucking her as we waited, but I was strangely drawn to listening to what was going on in the bedroom. Their lovemaking was much louder this time. I watched Amy squirm to the sounds of her husband's moans of pleasure he was receiving from my wife's silky vagina. I continuously re-adjusted the front of my pants as Sandy screamed out the effects of another man's cock mercilessly coercing her body into waves of tremors. Once and for all both of them screamed out simultaneously and it was over.

After a few minutes, Eric appeared from our bedroom by himself. Carrying his clothes, he was naked from head to toe. His flaccid cock, glistening with Sandy's juices, swung triumphantly from side to side in front of his ball sack that was deflated from an hour and a half of flooding my wife's womb with his man juice. A simple thank you from him would have been nice after loaning him my wife's body, but he simply ignored me. He put on his pants and spoke directly to Amy. "Come on babe. Maybe there's a little left here for you too." With that, she stood up and they walked out the door.

I slowly made the long walk down the hall to our bedroom. Awkwardly, I looked into the room unsure of what I might see. What came into focus was exactly what my mind had envisioned. The bed covers were bunched up at the foot of the bed. Sandy's clothes were strewn about the floor. She lay naked on her back. Her hair was a mess and she looked exhausted. Wet spots on the sheets provided visual evidence of their encounter. Within the dense musky smell that permeated the room, my nose could detect faint wisps of her scent. It was that familiar scent that had always drawn me to her. I could never resist that scent. Once again it tugged at me. I got out of my clothes as quickly as I could and took me place next to her. As I did so, Sandy stared at my erection.

I felt heat radiating from her body that contrasted with the cold wet spots I now lay upon. I kissed Sandy. I could taste cigarettes in her mouth. I hadn't thought before about Eric and Sandy actually kissing. My rock hard cock twitched with desire. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. All along the way my senses were inundated by the powerful remains of the presence of another man. My heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy nectar. I always eat her pussy when we make love. Sandy spread her legs. She wanted my face between her thighs. She seemed not to care that Eric had just been between those same soft thighs. I moved around and took my place. As I did so, a trail of Eric's sperm appeared between her labia. It slowly flowed out of Sandy and pooled on the sheets. The pungent aroma of sperm stopped me dead in my tracks. I couldn't eat her this way. I wasn't prepared for this.

Instead I moved up and placed my cock at her entrance and hurriedly pushed inside. I was immediately taken back by the unusual looseness from her vagina having already been penetrated. That, plus the intense heat and overwhelming wetness was too much to take. My body immediately convulsed. My cock began sending sperm into her body in an effort to compete with that of her mate. It didn't matter that she was probably already pregnant with his baby. Over and over again I pushed my cock as far inside her as I possibly could to try and take back what was once only mine. My brain, overwhelmed by the turmoil of the day, went blank. My cock began shrinking and was involuntarily squeezed out of Sandy by her vaginal muscles. I lay there nearly unconscious until Sandy's voice brought me out of my fog.

"Honey, Eric wants to keep doing this every day until we are sure that I am pregnant."

I should have said no. Why in the hell didn't I just say no?

licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers