An Afternoon with Aunt Lynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back up and pulled her to me and moved my left hand down beside her crotch, where she was still rubbing herself. I slowly stroked up and down on the inside of her left thigh, gently pressing on that long muscle that goes right up to her vaginal area. Squeezing there a little bit made her tense her leg muscles and moan some more. Then I moved my hand under hers on the outside of her cutoffs, rubbing her covered pussy lips and clit. Lynda opened her legs a little wider to give me more room, and I took advantage of that, cupping my full palm over her pussy. I extended my middle finger down to her anal area, pressing the seam of her shorts against it while I moved my hand up and down rapidly over her pussy. A few rapid strokes up and down, and her legs tensed up, her thighs moved together and squeezed my hand.

"I'm cumming, Joe. I'm cumming," she said softly. Lynda had just had a small, light orgasm.

As I continued to press and rub on the outside of her shorts, Lynda got even more excited and squirmy. She moved her left hand over to my crotch and started feeling my very hard cock through my shorts.

As she slowly stroked my cock, I tried to work my middle finger up under the leg of her shorts. It was a bit difficult because her shorts were so tight, but I managed to get it in far enough to discover that she wasn't wearing any underwear. My finger traced the outside of her pussy lips, but I really couldn't get any deeper or have much access to her clit.

And Lynda was about to make me cum, so I pulled my hand out from under her shorts leg and used it to grab her hand and stop her from stroking my cock.

"Better slow down, or I'll cum," I told her. And she did, for a minute or two anyway.

We were both panting by this time. I tongued her nipples some more and rubbed her crotch. She started stroking my cock again. I wanted more access, so I worked to unbutton and unzip her cutoffs. Finally, with the zipper down, I pushed both sides of her open cutoffs to the sides and had full view of the front of her pussy. Lynda was nicely trimmed, with just a strip of hair centered above it. She was fully shaved everywhere else - around her pussy lips and the inside of her thighs.

Now, understand that we were outside in full daylight in the middle of the afternoon, and I had a great view of her pussy area. Her t-shirt was still up over her breasts, so I could see those beautiful tits, her firm flat tummy, her cute "innie" navel, and the landing strip of hair leading down to her pussy. And by then there was an erotic aroma of arousal mixing with that perfume that I smelled on her. I worked my middle finger lightly up and down between her lower lips, lubricating it so I could gently rub her clit.

Well, with the kinkiness of us being outdoors and me rubbing her clit, Lynda got really worked up! She reached over and opened up my shorts. I was wearing underwear, so she put her hand inside and grabbed the end of my very erect cock and rubbed my flowing pre-cum all over it. A few more strokes and there it was!

"I'm cumming! Shit, Lynda! I'm cumming! I'm sorry, but that feels too good - I'm cumming!" I shouted. Lynda continued to slide her fingers up and down the backside of my spurting cock while her palm deflected most of my cum onto my lower belly and into my pubic hair. After I stopped spurting cum, she kept her hand inside my underwear gently stroking my softening cock, as I came down from my orgasm high.

"Damn, I'm sorry, Lynda..." I apologized. "I didn't want to cum so soon. I wanted to last longer. But that felt so fucking good...." I kind of sighed.

Lynda looked right into my eyes. "Joe, if you think we're finished already, you've got another think coming. You've got more work to do. Yes, I did cum a small one earlier. But I want a big one. And I'm not finished with you yet, either."

She reached over and picked up one to the kitchen towels that she had brought out. She used that to wipe my cum off of her other hand, then she pulled down the front of my underwear and wiped up as much as she could of what was on my cock and in my pubic hair. She eased back beside me and said, "Let's get back to it!"

Her t-shirt had dropped down over her breasts, so as we kissed a bit more, I raised her t-shirt back up and sucked on her titties, flicking my tongue over the ends of her again hardening nipples. I noticed that she squirmed and moaned when I tightened down on them with my lips. So, I raised my left hand up and began to pinch her nipples a bit harder. She moaned. My cock started to get hard again.

"Oh yes, Joe! Pinch my nipples! That feels so good!" as she said that, she reached her right hand down to her still open shorts and slid her middle finger in between her pussy lips. What a wonderful thing for me to watch!

I wrapped my right arm around behind her and pinched her right nipple. I used my left hand to stroke her thigh again. We both got more aroused, and I guess I may have pinched her nipple a little too hard. "Ouch, that's enough for now," she said softly. I moved both of my hands away from her leg and tits, but I kept on flicking her nipples with my tongue.

Lynda moaned again and then she grabbed my left hand and put it back down onto her pussy, pressing my middle finger where hers had been. Then she lifted her right finger that had just come out of her pussy and sniffed it. She smiled, then put it under my nose. I had never smelled anything that erotic before! Then, to make it even better, she slowly pushed that juicy finger inside my mouth, letting me get a taste of her pussy juices. When I had licked it clean, Lynda suddenly kissed me again, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, tasting her own juices that lingered there. My cock had become extremely hard again.

Her pussy was flowing thick clear juices, coating my finger. As Lynda opened her legs wider, I pushed a second finger inside, curling them, stroking her inside and rubbing her clit with the base of my thumb. With my fingers still inside of her, Lynda raised her butt up off the cushions and used her hands to work her cutoffs down to her knees, and then she wiggled her legs back and forth until she had her shorts completely off, laying in a pile there on the porch floor.

So, there she was with only had her t-shirt still on, bunched up above her breasts. She spread her legs wide. "Okay, Joe. Now there's nothing in the way. Finger fuck me hard. Make me cum hard!"

I kept working my fingers in and out of her pussy harder and faster, enjoying the slurping sounds as she got wetter and wetter. I leaned over and again licked and sucked on her nipples, alternating between them. And that gave me a good view as Lynda reached her right hand down and put one finger under my hand and began circling her clit, intermittently pressing onto it really hard. She put her other hand over mine, guiding me so my strokes were the way she wanted. I could feel her getting tense, about to cum. I sucked harder on one of her nipples, and she began to tense up all over.

I raised my head so I could watch her, and I saw her tits and upper chest start to get red as her orgasm started. I could feel my own cock throbbing, wanting another release.

"Joe! Joe! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she started shouting. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, letting her use both hands to finger her pussy and clit the way she wanted. But I wanted to keep working on her, so I used my middle finger to rub her thick pussy juices down onto her ass hole, and lightly pressed my finger onto that other opening. She tensed up again, and I thought she didn't want me to do that. But then I felt her raise her right leg up and move it farther over, giving me easier access to her butt. I lightly pressed a little more, and I felt the tip of my middle finger slip inside.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Lynda repeated over and over. Then "Yes, push it in hard!" My finger penetrated deeper past her brown ring as she fingered herself harder and faster. "Harder! Deeper! Fuck, I'm cumming again! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She was jerking herself so hard, and her body and legs stiffened so much that I had to pull my finger out, afraid that I would hurt her. But I kept rubbing that one finger all around her ass hole, adding to her sensations. She orgasm-spasmed many more times, moaning with her eyes closed.

My cock was pulsing almost painfully hard, but I could only stare at Lynda in wonder as she had her extended orgasm. In my limited experience, I had never seen anyone cum so hard and so long. Finally, she laid back limp, almost like she had passed out. Slowly, she took a deep breath, opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Fuck, Joe. No one has ever made me cum like that before. No one, not even John on our honeymoon. When you put your finger in my ass, it sent me over the top like nothing else ever has. And I've put things in there myself. But I guess it was three of our hands all working at the same time that did it."

I just sat there, wondering if she would keep her promise and make me cum again. It was almost like Lynda was reading my mind.

"Now, it's your turn, Joe." She slowly stood up and reached down to pick up her shorts.

"Lynda, before you do that. Can I ask a favor, please?"

"Sure, Joe. What is it?"

"Let me have a good look at your backside. And I want to touch it and feel it. One of the things I noticed about you when we first met was your ass. You looked so good in your tight blue jeans. I had to sit across the table from you so I wouldn't keep staring at your ass."

Lynda chuckled at that. "I thought maybe that was the case back then. And every time I winked at you a little bit, you'd turn red. Okay, here's your chance."

She backed up to me, looking over her shoulder as I gazed at her lovely ass. Then I slowly reached forward and caressed both sides with my hands, sliding them down to that butt-to-thigh transition, feeling the firmness of her muscular buns. I even leaned forward and kissed each cheek. My cock was now straining the front of my underwear. But when I started to stroke my finger down her crack, she stepped away to stop me.

"Nope, no more of that. You'll get me too aroused again, and it's my turn to give you a good orgasm."

Lynda put her cutoffs back on and got her t-shirt straightened up. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't see her tits and ass anymore.

But then she knelt down in front of me and gently pulled my shorts off. I still had on my t-shirt and underwear. She moved in between my legs and leaned forward so she could kiss my lips hard. Her firm belly pressed against my cock as she raised up my t-shirt and gently tweaked both of my nipples. My cock responded by twitching hard. Lynda felt that against her belly. She kissed me again, then moved back, letting her hands slide down my chest and pull my underwear out and over my cock and then all the way off. Now I was like she was earlier, wearing nothing but my t-shirt.

Lynda gently pulled my erect penis towards her, fingering it lightly. She looked at it in approval. "I can tell that you're John's nephew. Your cock is almost identical to his," she said quietly. "Yours might be just a bit longer. Or maybe because you have less fat, it looks longer. His may be a bit thicker, but maybe that's because he has a little more fat," she mused.

Then she used one finger to spread some of the clear pre-cum that was really flowing out of my pee-hole. She picked up a big glob with the end of her finger, brought it up to her nose to sniff it, then slowly licked it off with her tongue. I'm staring at her all the while, thinking that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Or felt. Or imagined. And my cock once again responded by twitching.

Lynda looked at me with a smile and gave me another of her sexy winks. "He seems to be begging for more." Then she put her head down and kissed the end of it, looking me in the eyes while she did. I moaned in delight. Using that as her cue, she put the head of it in her mouth, and circled one finger and thumb around my shaft and stroked slowly up and down. That was the best thing I ever felt before, and because we were outdoors in full daylight, I could watch her while she did it. She sucked lightly and swirled her tongue all around my cock head, occasionally pausing to look up at me and smile.

"Lynda, that feels great. But I may not last very long again."

"Well, just cum whenever you feel like it. You made me cum so hard, you can cum anytime it hits you."

Lynda reached over and grabbed the kitchen towel, and spread it over my chest, covering my t-shirt with it. And then she resumed sucking and stroking my cock. She continued to look up at me and smile while doing that. I began to feel my approaching orgasm. Lynda could sense it, too. She slid her palm over the tip of my cock, getting as much pre-cum as she could onto it for lube. By then she was using her full hand to stroke me.

Staring into my eyes, Lynda put her left index finger into her mouth, coating it with her saliva. Then, with her palm up, she put that finger right onto my anal opening and pushed lightly. I didn't know if I wanted that or not. I'd never had anything up in my ass before. The end of her finger went inside me a little, and I decided that I did like and I did want it. And she stroked faster with her other hand, smiling and watching me tense up.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Lynda! That's it, I'm cumming!" I shouted. As I started shooting cum all over the towel that was covering my chest, she pushed more of her finger inside me. After my cock shot out about three large spurts, she pushed her finger in even deeper, as far as she could. Her palm was cupping my balls.

She rapidly moved her finger in and out a short distance, causing my muscles to contract hard and my prostate to spasm. Then she curled her finger so that the tip of it pushed hard against my prostate. That pressure forced me to spasm out the largest amount of cum that I believe I've ever shot. She left her finger in, stroking me lightly inside and gently stroking my softening cock with her other hand, until I had completely stopped my spasms. She gently removed it as I relaxed.

"Holy shit, Lynda! That felt so damn good!" I told her. "I've never felt anything so wonderful before. Lynda, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Lynda leaned forward and kissed up the stream of cum that was still trickling out of the end of my cock. Then she smiled and winked again and sat down beside me. There we were, laying back on the love seat, both pretty much washed out. Me almost totally nude except for my t-shirt, with my now floppy cock just lying there and Lynda dressed like she was when I first arrived.

I watched as Lynda slowly opened up her cutoffs again. She reached down, inserted her index finger inside and coated it with pussy juice once more. Then she leaned over to kiss me. I found that she had kept that last sip of my cum in her mouth. While we kissed, she put her pussy juice coated finger into my mouth. We both tasted a mix of her pussy and my cum.

As our breathing slowed, we sat and relaxed for quite a while longer, finishing off the rest of the rum and lemonade. We continued to sit, just holding hands and caressing each other.

Finally, I reluctantly said, "Well, I guess I should get back to my grandparents place before it gets too late. But I'm afraid they'll smell cum and pussy juice and know something's been going on."

After a few seconds thinking, Lynda said "Well, we can go in the house and shower. Don't worry, I'm satisfied now so I won't drag you into the bedroom and fuck your brains out. As much as I would like to...."

So that's what we did - we showered together. I got to see her fully nude then - and she was everything that I had imagined. Long legs, perfect ass, wonderful tits. I got to really feel all over her body, especially her ass. We had a great, long shower, playing with each other and giving ourselves another orgasm each.

That was the only time Lynda and I got together like that. A couple of years later, she and John had their first of two kids - a boy and then a girl. She's still as beautiful and sexy today as she was then. When we get together for family gatherings, we'll share a smile. And if no one's looking, she'll lick her lips and give me that sexy wink. And that night, I'll have another masturbation session, remembering that one time with Lynda and imagining what we might do if we had another opportunity.

12