An Anal Slut is Born Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie gets reamed.
1.5k words
4.38
177.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Chapter 2: Angie Gets Reamed

Angie couldn't believe how hot Tina's tongue felt in her mouth, it was the first time she had ever frenched with another woman and she was really enjoying it. For a quick moment she wondered why she never had experimented with another woman before and felt a bit of sadness of the moments missed. She hungrily sucked in the other call girl's wet tongue, as she continued she felt a hotness burning deep in her pussy. Without even realizing it Angie reached out and cupped Tina's soft breast. She moved her hand all around the massive globe finally taking the harden nipple between her fingers. She had played with her own on many occasions but to feel another woman's seemed much sexier.

Tina responded by letting out a loud moan. Tina then returned the favor by breaking their passionate kiss and taking Angie's nipple into her mouth. The younger call girl responded in same. The two were so lost in their sexual embrace they almost forgot about the client that paid them to be there. John didn't mind though he had the two hot hookers for the whole night and he was enjoying just sitting back watching the hot show before him. He sat back on the bed and slowly stroked at his thick cock as he watched the two girls change positions and engage in a splendid sixty nine. The moans that were piercing the air made him even hotter as he stroked. His prick was leaking precum and he used it as lubrication for his masturbation. The hot sticky solution helped him slide his hand up and down his shaft.

Tina was on the bottom of the sixty nine and she hungrily ate the novice's cunt while she relished in the intense pleasures coming from her own snatch courtesy of Angie's tongue. Soon both girls were panting heavily as they ate each other out.

"God yes eat my cunt..." Tina screamed as she felt her first orgasm sweep through her body. "YEEEESSSSSSS.... I AMMM CUMMMMMIIINNGGG!!!!" She felt her wetness release and was surprised at Angie's eagerness to lick it all up. After she stopped shaking she put her attention back to her friend's cunt. Licking the sweet hot pussy Tina moved to Angie's clit and sucked it in between her crimson lips. Then she took two of her fingers and buried them deep in Angie's burning quiff.

Angela forgot where she was and went with her natural instincts and gave into orgasm. "Shit... shit...YES... Fuck my pussy with your fingers! OOOHHH GGGODDDD I AAAMMM CUMMMMINNNGG!"

John watched the incredible action and sped up his strokes. His hand was a blur as he watched the hot call girls eating each other out, submitting to their orgasms. Their moans and screams set him off and he bucked his hips sending a rope of cum high in the air, it landed with a splat on his chest. He shot so hard he just missed spraying his own face by inches.

John went into the hotel bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels for the naked group and they all wiped themselves off. John poured three glasses of champagne and toasted the girls thanking them for the wonderful show. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen, thank you so much for the show. Here is to the three of us and many more cums tonight!" He swallowed his drink down and poured another.

Angie was loving the event and in raising her glass said, "Here, here!" She had accomplished two firsts already in the night. It was the first time she had ever been paid to do sexual acts and her first experience with a woman was already more than memorable. She finished her drink quickly and handed her glass to John. He took her hand and lingered in the touch, the soft gentle feel sent shivers down Angie and felt her pussy heat up again. After getting her drink from John she put it on the nightstand then bent over his lap and took his flaccid member into her mouth. She sucked it in and felt it as it began to harden in her mouth. As she slid her mouth up and down the hardening shaft John lightly played with her hair, it felt like the touch of a long time lover, so tender and amorous. She cooed from the affection, she couldn't believe a man that would pay for sex would be this gentle. She kept her mouth movement going and John started moving his hips in time with her head.

Tina stayed in the background and watched the two; a little smile crossed her lips as she thought how much of a natural Angie seemed to be. She sipped at her beverage and found herself slowly stroking her pussy with her free hand. The two on the bed could have been lovers, she just a member of a planned threesome. The way the evening was going Tina thought it had no feeling of a regular trick. John was being a total gentleman; he paid way over the going rate and treated the two girls with total respect. Tina enjoyed the change of pace from her regular calls. She was starting to get eager to join in the fun and decided to take a spot on the other side of John, grabbing his cock she pulled it out of Angie's mouth and took a taste for herself.

The girls traded off on sucking John's pole. Whenever one of them was sucking the other would lightly lick his clean shaven nut sack. John was in bliss getting the double blowjob from the two hot hookers. The different styles were amazing on his cock. Angie was all soft and slippery when she had control, Tina the perfect contrast as she swallowed and sucked with tight suction. He didn't want to blow his load again so soon though, he had to fuck one of these two women so he asked them who wanted to have their ass fucked first. "What one of you wishes to have my cock in their ass first?"

Angie took her mouth off his cock and told him the truth about her not really being a call girl and she would really like to be first. She worried about his thickness but she was so turned on by the whole night she just had to know. She got on her knees and John went in behind her.

"We need to get this sweet ass lubed up." He said as he stuck a couple fingers in her hot pussy coating them with her juices. He slowly inserted one finger into her rectum and pushed it in. He then worked a second finger deep in her ass, he loved the sucking feeling he felt from her ass. He could tell anal sex wasn't a normal sexual activity for Angie and was turned on by that fact. She was going to feel so tight around his cock. He held his cock and aimed it at her pussy and slowly drove forward. He only took a couple of strokes, her pussy was so tight and he wanted to deposit his load in her ass so he pulled out quickly.

Aiming his hard throbbing member at her tight sphincter he gently pushed forward. It was difficult at first to break the tight barrier of her anal ring but with a thrust he burst through.

"Oh shit!" Angie said as he thrust through her tight ring. "Just stay there for a second and let me get used to your size." She told John. He complied and stayed buried to the hilt in her ass. Soon Angie was sliding her ass back and forth over his cock. She was beginning to really enjoy the feeling of the thick cock up her tight backdoor entry. Then she almost went out of her mind when Tina climbed beneath her and started sucking on her pussy. The feeling of Tina's hot tongue sliding all around her pussy and John's hard cock plunging in and out of her hot ass sent her to the point of no return.

"Oh yes lick my pussy! Fuck my ass harder! You are turning me into such an anal slut. I love having your big cock in my ass! Yesssss fuck my ass hard! Oh god keep licking my cunt! Oh yes....yes....YES!" Angie howled.

Hearing Angie's words flicked the switch in John's nuts and he felt them tighten. "Oh God I am going to cum in your ass!"

"YES ... YES ... THAT'S IT BABY CUM DEEP IN MY TIGHT ASS! YYYYYESSSSSSS IIIIIII AMMM CCUMMMMINNNNGG TOOOOOOO!" She screamed as her cunt and ass spasmed at the same time, her orgasm shot out of her snatch like a jet, splashing all over Tina covering her face and chest.

John fell in a heap on the bed, exhausted from the unbelievable ass fuck he just gave the first time hooker. "That was amazing!" He said.

"Yes it was. I can't wait for round three!" Angie replied.

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers