An Anniversary to Remember

Story Info
An anniversary gone so right.
3k words
4.35
33.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Nicole and I were in New York for our fifth anniversary. It was our first time in the big city and we were more than anxious to go out and see the clubs and maybe take in a show or two. We had even talked about seeing a live sex show, if we could find one. My wife is very sexual by nature and at times can be flirtatious when around people she feels comfortable with. A few times her flirtatious nature has almost gotten her into trouble.

We had been in our hotel room for about two hours. I had already showered and dressed. Nicole had just come out of the shower and was standing naked in front of the mirror applying makeup. Even after 5 years I was still taken aback by beauty. She has an hour glass figure with a firm, sexy rounded butt and medium size pert tits with large nipples. Her hair is a rich auburn color and flows down to the middle of her back. Her face is especially lovely, with deep blue mischievous eyes and a mouth that just begs to be kissed. Looking at her, you can tell she is someone who is fitness conscious.

Finally, after much prodding from me, Nichole finished dressing, and we went down to the bar for a cocktail before going out to eat. I was a little concerned because she had put on a mini-skirt that came half way down her thighs and a tight white blouse that really showed of her breast. You could even see her nipples poking against the fabric. Before leaving the room, I had asked her if she didn't think her outfit was a little too provocative. She simply gave me a naughty smirk , and said "Don't get jealous on me honey. This is New York and it won't hurt to turn these big city boys on a little."

I guess when she spoke those words she didn't realize how truly intuitive they were, or just how much trouble she was about to get into. I do know that they gave me an uneasy feeling.

We entered the lounge and took a seat and ordered drinks. A short time later a well dressed black couple took a table next to ours. He was a good looking very dark skinned man of about 30, with a muscular build and very white teeth. She was a real stunner with light skin, large breast and the face of an angel. She couldn't have been over 25.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the man staring at my wife. Finally he spoke "You all are tourist?"

My wife gave him her best flirtatious smile and replied, "How did you Know?"

The man gave a little laugh, "You are in a hotel lounge. Almost everyone in here are tourist."

"So you are both tourist too." she asked in her best southern voice.

"Oh no, we are both native New Yorkers. My name is Carl and this is my wife Monique."

My wife introduced us and for several minutes we made small talk. Then I noticed that Nicole had turned her chair toward their table and she had her legs slightly parted. That gave me a little concerned because it was obvious that she was putting on a tease for Carl and she was enjoying every minute of it. For Carl's part, he looked like he was trying not to look. Dominique was just sitting there with a little smile on her face.

Nichole stood up and said, "Why don't we all sit at the same table, and maybe you all can tell us the best places to go for a fun night on the city. After all, we are tourist and we don't know the first thing about New York.

At that point Nichole had had about three drinks and was starting to feel it. She sat down at their table across from Carl.

Carl gave a little smile and asked, "Just how much fun do you plan on having, Nichole."

Nichole laughed, "Well you know what they say, you can't have too much fun or too much money. So I guess I want to have just as much fun as possible."

For the first time Monique spoke in a voice that had a slight Jamaican accent, "Nichole, we aren't doing anything tonight, why don't you let us take you and your husband out. We know where all of the best clubs are."

At that point I was truly impressed with their generous offer. I got up and move to their table across from Monique.

"If you all really aren't doing anything, that would be wonderful, but I don't want to put you all out."

Carl put out his hand and said, "It's a deal then. There is just one thing that I would like to do before going out. I usually smoke a joint in the evening just to relax. Maybe we could go up to the suite for a quick smoke and then we'll be out on the town. "

I shook Carl's hand and said, "Deal."

As we went up the elevator to the tenth floor, I noticed Monique and Nichole were standing a little apart talking in low voices. It seemed that they were becoming rather chummy. It was also apparent that the drinks had made Nicole more outgoing.

On the tenth floor we entered a suite that was dimly lit. The soft sounds of music with a calypso beat was coming from somewhere in the room, and there was a smell of incense. On either side of the main room were closed doors leading to other rooms.

Monique and Nichole flopped down on a couch still talking in low voices. I sat in a plush leather chair about ten feet from the couch. Meanwhile Carl rolled joints for all of us. I was starting to have that uneasy feeling again. But after Carl handed out the joints and after I had had a few hits, I started to relax. I had another drink and that relaxed me even more.

Then I looked over to the couch and saw a scene that sent shivers through my spine. Monique's hand was massaging Nicole's thigh, moving up her leg toward her crotch. Nichols legs were spread to the point where I could see her pink bikini underwear , and her breast were moving up and down with her heavy breathing.

I started to get up from the chair, but Carl put his hands on my shoulders from behind pulling me back onto the chair.

"It's the Ju-Ju root she smoked. You couldn't stop her now even if you wanted to, but you don't really want to stop her, do you? She said she wanted to have as much fun as possible. Now she's about to get her wish."

Again I started to get out of the chair. That's when another black man stepped out of the semi-darkness standing directly in front of me. He was completely naked, and his seven inch flaccid cock was just inches from my face. Now I was really scared, but I knew I was helpless to do anything but watch.

The black man turned and walked over to the couch. I looked over to my wife and saw that Monique had moved her hand up and was now rubbing my wife's pussy. Her other hand was behind Nichol's head. Slowly she turned Nichol's head toward her . My wife opened her mouth and Monique covered it with her mouth . I could see Monique's tongue probing deep into my wife's mouth. My wife started making whimpering sounds as Monique's finger moved aside her panties and started moving in and out of her pussy.

My own breathing quickened as I watch the erotic scene of my wife being taken by another woman. The Black man was still standing by the couch. I noticed that he was taller than Carl, maybe 6'2'. His frame was slender with long ropey muscles and his skin was very dark, almost ebony. The most impressive thing about him was his cock. It was starting to get hard and grown to maybe 9 inches. It was as big around as a man's wrist, very black, and it had large veins running up and down its length. You could almost see the veins pulsing.

As Monique continued to finger and kiss my wife, the black man bent over and started massage my wife's breast. I could hear my wife's breath quicken even more. This went on for several minutes. Then Monique stopped kissing Nichol but continued to work her pussy with her finger. With her other hand she moved Nichol's head toward the black man. His semi-hard cock was almost touching her lips. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Part of me was praying that she wouldn't , but another part was praying that she would.

The black man reached down and placed his hands on either side her head running his hands through her beautiful auburn hair. Nichol opened her mouth and the purple black head of his dick entered . I could actually hear Nichol slurping as he moved his cock in and out, face fucking my wife.

I sat in the chair mesmerized at the scene before me. My thoughts were running wild. First I thought about the contrast between my wife's ivory white skin , her red lips , and the dark black cock that was fucking her face. Then I thought about the raging hard I had on.

Now Monique was busy removing my wife's cloths. The black man removed his dick from my wife's mouth and they stood her up completely naked, her lovely white body completely exposed. Monique moved in front Nichol and the black man pressed against her from the rear. They wrapped their arms around each other with Nichol in the middle. A funny thought occurred to me, they were now an Oreo, two blacks on the outside with my creamy white wife in the middle.

Slowly they moved around the room, moving in rhythm with the calypso music. Monique was again tonguing my wife's mouth in front, and the black man in back rubbing his 11 inch hard on against her rear. Nichol was now making moaning sounds.

Monique maneuvered the threesome over to the couch and Nichol was placed on her back her legs sprawled wide. Her shaved pussy looked swollen and sopping wet. Monique moved in between my wife's leg and buried her head in Nichol's crotch her tongue moving in and out of Nichol's hungry snatch. My wife's breathing became ragged as if she couldn't get enough air. The black man moved onto the couch and straddled my wife's head facing her feet. Nichol reached up and guided his cock into her mouth. Once again I thought of the contrast between my wife beautiful white face and the blue black cock that was sliding in and out her widely stretched lips.

Monique and the black man seemed to be working in Unisom. Monique was running her tongue up and down Nichol's ass first licking and filling her pussy with her tongue, then moving her tongue into the crack of her ass to probe her ass hole. Each time she did this Nichol gave out a muffled squeal. The black man was steady working Nichol's mouth with his cock, and messaging her firm lily white tits with his hands.

Now I thought of another contrast. Nichol's tits were flawlessly white, rounded and medium size with nipples that were now swollen and large. Monique's tit's were a beautiful brown, larger and the nipple were swollen bullets. I wondered how they would feel if I touched them.

After what seemed like a life time Nichol remove the dick from her mouth, let out a moaning scream and grabbed Monique by the back of her head grinding her crotch into Monique's face.

Now that Nichol had come, I thought it was over, but man, was I ever wrong.

Instead , the three of them rolled off of the couch onto the floor. Monique positioned Nichol onto all fours like a dog, her swollen tits hanging down. She then laid down with her crotch in front of my wife's face. The black man moved in behind of her and placed the head of his dick to the opening of her gapping pussy. Slowly and gently he start pushing his black shaft into her hole. It looked like a ebony log sinking into her perfectly rounded butt cheeks. He the leaned over Nichol's back and was fondling her blood engorged nipples.

Meanwhile, Monique had brought Nichol's face down to her pussy and Nichol was lapping up her juices. Her pick tongue borrowed deep into her front hole and then moved to her back hole, and then back up to her pussy.. Nichol was now making animal sounds. And I couldn't help myself. I move my chair closer for a better view. The dick in her pussy had stretched it to almost the busting point. And the sight of my wife eating another woman's ass and pussy was almost more than I could take.

Suddenly the black man raised up off of Nichol's back and drove his dick to the base into Nichol's pussy. He reached down with his thumb and started rubbing her pussy juice drenched ass hole. He then ran his thumb into her ass while pumping her hard with his cock. Nichol screamed and came for a second time.

That's when Carl appeared. I don't know why, but I had completely forgotten about him. He was naked and his cock, all 12 inches of it, was sticking out from his groin like a black telephone pole. He walked over to Nichol and knelt down by her head. I noticed that the other black man had pulled out of Nichol and Monique had pulled back. Nichol was still on all fours panting like a dog. Her body was covered in sweat, and pussy juice was leaking from her cunt.

"Nichol, are you having fun," he asked. A leering smile was on his dark chocolate face.

"Yes." My wife panted

"Do you want to have even more fun."

"Yes." this time it was almost a plea.

"Do you want to have fun with my 12 inches of black cock?"

"Yes" she moaned, moving her open mouth toward his dick.

"No, your mouth belongs to Monique and your pussy belongs to Jamal. So where do you want my cock."

"Anywhere," she groaned.

"Even back there. It's the only hole left.

"Yes, I don't care just fuck me."

I couldn't believe my wife was saying these things. She had never let me anywhere near her rear door. But then what I had witnessed so far was beyond belief. What ever Ju-Ju was it had reduced my wife to a state of a sexual slave. Now here she was begging a black man to fuck her in the ass. My hard hard on was quickly reaching a point of no return.

Carl looked at the black man he had called Jamal. Jamal shook his head.

"I believe Jamal thinks if I ass fuck you with my 12 inches it would ruin your ass, maybe we'll save that little jewel for your husband."

With that he drew her head toward his cock and she greedily opened her mouth and started sucking. From behind Jamal reentered her cunt and as an added bonus he reamed her ass with his finger.

Monique had disappeared from the picture. Then I felt her warm breath on my ear. I could feel her heat although she wasn't touching me.

"You like what you see, Don't you?" she whispered.

I looked at my wife. She was on her hands and knees, a black cock pounding her pussy and another black cock fucking her mouth. She was grunting animal sounds, her hips bucking, and her hands grasping both cheeks of a black ass as she tried to bury a black cock as far as it would go into throat.

I tried to speak but couldn't. Monique's tongue tickled my ear , and her hand came around, a joint between her fingers. She held the joint to my lips and I took a long drag into my lung. Suddenly I was transported

Into another dimension where all of my senses seemed to be more vivid . The colors and lights were more intense. My sense of touch was more sensual. Time seemed to stand still.

Monique led me over to my wife who was on her knees straddling Carl, his dick deep in her pussy. Jamal was in front of her his dick sliding in and out of her mouth. I knelt down behind her and watched as Monique tongued my wife's virgin asshole preparing it for the entrance of my cock. Slowly I entered her tight ass. After that we became a tangle of bodies, and I fucked every hole on both my wife and Monique, it was like nothing else I had ever experienced.

The next morning I awoke back in my hotel room. I had no idea how I had gotten there. My wife was lying next to me on the bed naked. I reached over and touched her sopping wet pussy.

She stirred and looked over at me with a dreamy look on her pretty face.

"My God, I must have really got plastered early last night. The last thing I remember is sitting in Carl and Monique's room smoking a joint. I don't remember a thing past that, but I did have the most crazy wet dream that I've ever had. It evolved you, Carl, Monique, and some black guy I'd never seen before, and all of you were using me like some type of whore. I must have come at least a dozen times.

Amazed, I looked at her and smiled. That's when I noticed a single long stemmed rose in a vase on the night stand next to the bed. A card was attached that read "Happy Anniversary - Same Time, Same Place Next Year. Love, Carl, Monique, and Jamal."