An Arrangement Ch. 03

Story Info
Another neighbour is hypnotized.
5.2k words
4.61
61.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another neighbour is hypnotised

Derrick was on his bed thinking of new things for Mrs Jones to do for him. He made a mental note of what had been achieved so far, and grinned. It gave him a great sense of power, to be able to control an adult neighbour through hypnosis.

After that first evening, he explored on the internet what he could do with her. He didn't know how to hypnotise anyone, but was lucky enough to find her already hypnotised by a professional. Since then he'd been invoking the hypnosis and taking advantage of her helplessness. Innocuous commands were given, building toward what he wanted her to do. This was to avoid an outrageous demand being rejected, and shocking her out of the hypnotic state.

Mrs Jones was a mature woman, and after a couple of weeks, she was doing whatever he wanted. It occurred to him that he might have corrupted her, as he was teaching her sexual tricks to perform for him. As an eighteen-year-old it didn't concern him much, and so the guilt didn't last long.

He did think about how devastating it would be if she came around from the hypnosis, while on the end of his cock. Either sucking it, or actually having intercourse. Mrs Jones would probably freak out, and he would be in severe trouble. It was the trouble he would face that worried him, not her feelings. He wasn't a monster, just a callous youth.

He had to slowly build up to the actual sexual acts, so that she enjoyed performing all kinds of deviant tricks. Though, that might have been because he ordered her to like them. Derrick wondered if he should stop taking advantage of his mother's friend. A pang of guilt over her being a married woman, and that he'd taken her freedom of choice away, made him wonder what to do.

Guilt doesn't settle on a teenager for long, as his conscience was still maturing. He went back to thinking through the plan for this week. He wanted to try out different places to take her. That didn't mean taking her in different rooms of the house. Thinking about having a beautiful MILF at his disposal, swung his thoughts to when he could visit next. Her husband would be away from tomorrow, so he had plenty of time to think about her.

He was only eighteen, but he had the internet for inspiration, and to learn about sex. He had a willing woman to practice those ideas on. It was unusual for him to keenly research for a project, but this was no boring theoretical school assignment, this was real and very enjoyable.

He was pleased to be learning something, and teaching her something too. Then it occurred to him what he was doing to her. He was training Mrs Jones to be his obedient sex doll. He was training his mother's friend, a neighbour, to gratify his sexual whims. How awesome was that! Having a mature woman ready and willing to obey his sexual demands was amazing.

He sat up on the edge of his bed, bouncing with enthusiasm.

'A sex doll?' he said, wondering where that had come from.

There were other things he came across on the internet, but hadn't taken much notice of them. He could train her to perform all kinds of kinky things, as long as he took it slowly and carefully. Research on the net had never been so exciting.

***

Derrick was kissing and cuddling Mrs Jones. It was her favourite moment during his visits. They hadn't done anything naughty yet, but she knew they would have sex before he left. It should have made her angry because he was taking advantage, and merely using her for his own sexual gratification. Instead, she was buzzing with excitement, wondering what he was going to do with her next. Whatever it was, she would have a wonderful orgasm, and usually more than one.

'Derrick, I was thinking about what we've done together. All those naughty things you get me to do for you. I was wondering what's next,' Rita giggled.

'What do you want to do?' he asked.

'I don't know. It's up to you,' she shyly said.

'Tell me what you want for a change. Do you think about it?' he asked.

'Yes, I've been having naughty thoughts about you, Derrick. I like you kissing and cuddling me, best of all. I liked kissing your cock, even though that was so very naughty. It is very naughty, isn't it!' she said.

'No, of course not. I enjoy it, and you do too, don't you?' he asked.

What she was saying suddenly hit him hard! She had naughty thoughts about him, and that shouldn't be happening. What did he do the last time he was here? Or rather, what didn't he do! Obviously he hadn't closed off the session properly. He usually made sure she didn't remember anything. Damn! He mustn't make that mistake again.

'I was thinking about sucking your cock into my mouth, and down my throat. I nearly had an orgasm, thinking about your cum dribbling down my throat, into my belly. I'm being a bad girl, aren't I. Do I deserve a spanking?' she shyly asked.

She was fidgeting on the sofa, looking demure and girly, and was readying herself for something. Rita was a mature woman, yet she was acting like a silly schoolgirl. He'd ordered her to wear short skirts when her husband was away, ready for when he called. She was self-consciously pulling at the hem, trying to cover her thighs.

'You're being nice to me as usual, Derrick. You know I've been a naughty girl, and deserve a spanking. Don't you?' she said, looking down at her bare legs.

He hadn't noticed it until now, but she had chosen to wear something similar to a schoolgirl uniform. A white blouse that was too thin and low cut to be worn at any school. The tartan skirt was very short, as favoured by adolescent girls. At her age it was laughable, but he wasn't going to spoil the moment.

He suddenly caught onto what she wanted, and had to hold onto a smirk. This woman visited their house as a friend of his parent's, yet here she was playing at being a naughty schoolgirl. Where on earth did that come from?

'Look at me,' he said, and turned her head toward him with a firm grip of her chin. 'You've been a naughty girl, and I'll have to spank you,' he told her.

Her eyes gleamed with pleasure. Where this kinky idea came from he had no idea as he hadn't commanded it. Maybe he should explore kinky sex on the internet, and get her to dress up, and maybe try bondage.

'Yes, Derrick, I have been a naughty girl, and need to be spanked. You won't spank me hard will you? I don't want to be hurt,' she said, looking concerned.

'I'll decide that, you dirty naughty girl,' he heavily told her.

'Oh! Yes! Derrick, I'm your dirty little girl. I need to be punished,' she heavily breathed.

Seeing her squirm on the couch, he knew he was on the right track. He wondered where all this came from, as he hadn't thought of it, and certainly hadn't ordered her to ask for it. He wondered if it was something she liked, or was it a reaction to what they had been up to. Perhaps pushing her beyond her limits was making her think she was naughty, so a punishment was deserved.

Yet, why was she so excited over the prospect of being spanked? There was only one way to find out. He strongly gripped her arms, and roughly pulled her over his knee. The skirt hardly needed pulling up to uncover her bottom. With a thumb in the waist band, he pulled her panties down.

As the white cotton panties slid down her legs, he noticed her shiver. It must be in anticipation of a spanking, for he'd seen her bare bottom often enough that it didn't matter.

Mrs Jones squirmed on his knees, bare bottom up, ready to be spanked like a naughty girl. When his mother's friend visited, he was already embarrassed to see her, from having uninhibited sex. Now he would see her in a completely different light.

'Stop wriggling, girl!' he told her.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir,' Mrs Jones said, and lay still.

He lifted his arm, and swiped her bare bottom. It sounded loud and seemed overly harsh.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for having naughty thoughts,' she chirruped.

Rita put on a girly voice, and sounded genuinely ashamed. It was all a game, so he need not spank her so hard. This time he lowered his arm, to swipe her bottom with a less forceful stroke.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for being a naughty girl,' she responded.

He rested his hand on her bare ass for a moment, cupping a cheek.

'You are not being truthful with me. Tell the truth, girl!' he heavily demanded.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for being a dirty girl, thinking about sex.'

This time his fingers slid between her wet lips, just for a moment, before readying for another swipe.

'What did you do, bad girl?' he asked.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for playing with my sex.'

'What were you thinking, you dirty little girl?'

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for playing with my sex, while thinking about you, Sir.'

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, for being a dirty little girl, and having an orgasm, while thinking about you, Sir.'

'Are you going to be a good girl from now on?' he asked.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, I promise to be a good little girl for you, Sir.'

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, I'll do as I'm told, Sir, honestly!'

'Good little girls are obedient, will you be?' he asked.

'Oww! Sorry, Sir, I'll be an obedient little girl for you, Sir, I promise.'

'Oww! I'll do as I'm told, whatever you want, honest, Sir.'

A few more swipes of her bottom had her capitulating completely. both cheeks were red, and looked sore, as much as his palm was. He hadn't hurt her, it was just a token spanking to find out what she had been up to. To him it was amusing, and without any meaning. It certainly meant something to her, as she admitted to being spanked by a past boyfriend. He couldn't tell if it really happened, or if it was a fantasy.

Rita got up from his lap and stood to attention before him. She looked down at her feet, looking the picture of a chastened little girl. She rocked her hips from side to side, unable to stand still from being so worked up. She was rubbing her thighs, and squishing her lips together. The need to be spanked came from deep within her, releasing unexpected and overpowering emotions. She was still shivering from the powerful feelings.

'I promise to be a good little girl, Sir. I'll do as I'm told, sir, I will obey you, Sir,' she said, using the same little girl voice.

Rita was highly embarrassed, as the boy was only eighteen. Under hypnosis he was in charge of her, and so she had to carry out what he wanted her to do. Letting him spank her had been something from the past, and shouldn't have been resurrected. How that happened she didn't know, and didn't want to. A way of not thinking about it was possible, by concentrating on the dirty things he made her do under hypnosis.

Rita was approaching forty, and this was a daring adventure, enlivening her life beyond all expectations. A boring domestic life had suddenly been filled with elicit sexual pleasures. She had a toy-boy to play with, pleasuring her with the most wonderful orgasms she'd ever had.

If anyone found out it would be a disaster, as it would become a talking point in the neighbourhood, and her husband would find out. As the boy controlled her under hypnosis it was dangerous, exciting, and rid her of responsibility, allowing her to misbehave. The humiliation of being found out, and the danger from being controlled, was wonderfully exciting. Maybe that accounted for the tremendous orgasms she had with a mere teenager.

So far he hadn't made her do anything she didn't want. She'd read that if he tried something kinky, pushing her too far, the hypnosis would be broken. It would be embarrassing waking from the hypnosis in front of him while naked, or worse. What if she was swallowing his cock, and came out of the hypnosis, how embarrassing would that be? If he found out she knew what was happening, that too would be embarrassing.

If he went too far, a visit to a hypnotherapist would have to be made, to free her of the hypnotic influence. Even though it would mean an end to this wonderfully dirty experience, it would have to be done. There were limits to what she would do in the bedroom with her husband, and with this boy she had already gone beyond them.

He was looking at her, examining her. He was probably thinking about what to do with her next. That was so exciting, she could hardly stand still. What sexual game would he make her play this time? Would he push her too far, beyond her limits, and spoil everything.

Thinking about it, wasn't all of this sexual playing around, just for him? She hadn't ever given her husband oral sex, yet now she was giving this boy deep throat. She had even practiced with a banana when he wasn't there. Other things had been thought over the years too nasty to contemplate, yet she practiced them with this boy. Having a sexual relationship with a friend's son should have been taboo, yet here she was, letting him do anything he wanted with her.

The more she thought about her limits, and not breaking her moral code, it seemed to be a nonsense. She'd gone way past that point. He'd got her to enjoy oral sex, which had been something avoided all these years. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Had he helped her overcome limiting inhibitions and opened up her view of sex, or had he corrupted her?

Damn him! He'd been so clever with the hypnosis, she no longer knew right from wrong. What she liked and didn't like was his choice, not hers. The time to visit a therapist to remove this hypnosis was way past due. Tomorrow an appointment would have to be made to clear his influence from her thinking.

Pushing aside her reservations, she concentrated on the here and now. Right now she needed the damn boy to fuck her! Rita was desperate, almost dancing on the spot. That was the annoying thing about this arrangement, she couldn't initiate anything, as he controlled her. She was completely dependent upon his decisions.

'Go get a towel, and lay it on the floor,' he told her.

It took seconds running to the bathroom, where she grabbed the largest towel, and ran back to the lounge. It was impatiently spread on the floor, where she was going to be fucked! Oh! Yes!

'Lay on the floor, spread your legs, girl,' Derrick ordered.

Rita was bouncing with pent up sexual energy, and couldn't keep still. Her eyes fixedly followed him as he undressed, and laid beside her. She was dying to grab him and pull him on top. Only able to follow orders was a dreadful thing at that moment.

'I want you to tell me what you want. All through sex you are to tell me what you feel and how you want it,' he commanded.

All she wanted was for him to get on with it, and leave out the damn silly man games.

'I want you to fuck me, Derrick! Get on top of me and ram your cock in me. Just do it now!' she heavily breathed.

'Damn you! I can't reveal every personal thing, it will be so embarrassing! Don't squash me, I can't breathe, lift up on your hands, that's it. Don't fidget, get it in, here give it to me, now push with your hips. Shove it in. Oh! Yes! More! Deeper! Push hard with your legs. All the way in. Oh! Fuck! Pump away, Derrick. Do me Derrick, fuck me hard! Just keep going. It feels so big, you're filling me up with rock hard cock. It feels as though my entire insides are full of cock,' she recounted.

Still under orders to tell him everything, she tried, though it was difficult to gasp a word. Deep breathing and gasps meant she mumbled and garbled whatever it was she tried to say. He was concentrating on plunging into her, and slowly pulling back, just as she liked it. He knew that from the way she reacted before, he didn't need telling.

'Please, keep going. Keep this pace up, don't slacken off. My mind is full of you, Derrick, full of your cock fucking me. I feel wonderful, on top of the world, about to soar into space. I need it, keep going, I'll do anything for you, Derrick, just keep going, please!'

'Oh! Yes! I'm there, Derrick. You did it for me, Derrick, a wonderful orgasm is starting, it's wonderful!' she murmured.

'It's a tingling feeling in my tummy, and working its way out all over my body. You did this to me Derrick! Thank you Derrick, I love you Derrick!' she shouted.

He began to spurt his load into her, with an orgasm surging into his mind like lightening. The feeling of cum shooting out from his demanding one eye monster was terrific.

'Oh! Yes! Fill me up, Derrick! Oh! Yes! I'm there again! Oh! God! Hold still! Don't move! No! I'm so sensitive, it feels like electric shocks inside me. Don't do that! Be still! Please! Oh! Yes! Slowly, move slowly! Yes! Please, please, oh, fuck! It's fucking wonderful!' Rita yelled.

They lay together panting, with serious looks on their faces.

'That last orgasm was so good, so awesome, I thought I'd faint. It was so overpowering, I want to be yours, I want to be yours so bad, I fell in love with you Derrick,' she recounted.

'You can stop now, don't tell me anymore,' he sighed.

He pulled her head onto his chest, and stroked her hair. Should he tell her he was in love with her at these moments too. It wasn't like holding hands with Sandra, a past girlfriend. He'd thought he was in love then, but it hadn't been like this. His heart was pounding, and not just from the sex.

When he next saw her at his parent's house, he would have to quickly leave, as the deep feelings would show on his face. He wanted to hold her tight, forever, and never let her go. He wanted her all to himself, and not share her with her husband. Right then he resented the man, even while knowing it was a stupid thought.

***

Derrick had left her with instructions as usual, which would lead her into doing something else for him. He also made a special effort to wipe all knowledge of being hypnotised from her mind. He spent awhile with her, making sure she was still a willing sex partner, but wasn't aware of it until he called around.

Before he left, an idea occurred to him. He really shouldn't, but it was too tempting and would be highly amusing. Maybe he should try just a little bit, for it might become a problem if he went too far with it.

***

Rita had just made a cup of coffee when a salesman called. Still in the warm afterglow of an orgasm, she wasn't so quick to turn the guy away.

'Nice skirt, Mrs Jones,' the guy said.

'Thank you,' she responded, and blushed.

The skirt was too short to be opening the door to strangers or anyone at all. He could see her thighs, and she could feel a decent pair of panties hadn't been worn. Clenching her cheeks, she felt the cord of a thong parting them. He had the decency not to stare at the skirt, but then she realised it was the thin blouse that held his attention.

Her nipples were pushing at the thin fabric making a spectacle of themselves. His glib patter meant she couldn't get a word in, without being rude. For some reason she felt warm toward everyone and everything. The pleasant feeling was too good to break by being rude, even to a salesman.

After awhile of her just smiling at him like an idiot, he realised it was a no sale, and moved on. Rita closed the door, leaned back upon it, and breathed a sigh of relief. It hadn't been a turn on, his attention and glib remarks had been embarrassing. A little shocking, and yes exciting because of that.

Her husband hadn't been away from home for more than two days, and already she was feeling needy. Damn! Getting excited from the attention of a passing salesman was terrible! It was also highly amusing.

Everything was amusing at the moment, because she was in that kind of mood. If she didn't know better, she would think it was a schoolgirl crush on someone. Not her husband obviously, and there was no one else in her life. It must be something she ate, and she giggled over the thought.

***

Derrick overheard his mother talking to a neighbour about the night of that party. At first he thought they were talking about Rita, but someone else had been hypnotised too. Unusually, he listened in, wondering if he could pick up any hints about what to do with Rita.

12