An Assistant with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that nice," he asked softly.

"Yes," whispered Diane, "but..."

The "but" had been meant to be another attempt to protest, but on the other hand, she felt she might just as easily added; that what he was doing was beyond nice. However, he had talked over her anyway, so whichever comment Diane would have made was lost. Asking if she liked them being kissed and without waiting for an answer, he had lowered his head and at the same time lifted her right tit with his hand. He sucked on her nipple and then took some of the mound of soft flesh deep into his mouth. When he withdrew his head, his mouth made a smacking sound, and once again he held her head in his hands and looked at her.

"Come be my assistant," he said. "It will be hard work, but we will play hard too." He paused and then added, "and it will be a lot of fun."

Diane realised her fingers had somehow started to absentmindedly play with the cord which held Brian's pyjama bottoms up. Embarrassed she dropped it quickly, but this had given him the time to run his hands down her chest again, briefly cupping her breasts, before driving her crazy with a double nipple tweak. Once again helped by holding it, he took her right breast deep into his mouth. She let out a gasp of pleasure, as this time he was a little slower and a little firmer with his mouth. That just heightened the pleasure. Diane gasped again when he swapped sides. Her hand found the back of his neck. This caused him to raise his head and he nuzzled her neck as she pulled him against her. For a moment she closed her eyes and gave in to the temptation. He was pressing her against the cold door of the fridge, but it all felt so good.

It was Brian who pulled back, but it was only to slip the robe from her shoulders, so it fell to the ground, but this seemed to Diana like another step closer to disaster.

"We need to stop," she said, trying to summon up some strength to break away from what was happening. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders to push him away, whilst trying to ignore the excitement coursing through her body that touching his firm muscular arms was creating. His response was to grab the back of her head and hold her so he could kiss her. She froze again simply waiting, expectantly, for his lips to touch hers. Her whole mind wanting, aching for his touch. Her arms were still on his shoulders, but as they kissed the pressure on his shoulders fell to almost nothing.

His kiss pressed hard against her face, his lips gulping wide, eager to consume Diane's mouth. For a moment she did not respond, and this caused their mouths to part and Brian to stare hard at her. She found the strength to tense her arms again, to hold him away and she went to speak but he placed a finger on her lips.

"Sssssshhhhhh," he said, and she was silent. His finger ran down her mouth flicking it open.

"No," she murmured but it was really to herself, a comment on the way her feeble resistance was withering. Her arms fell to her sides, and when Brian came in for a repeat kiss, she could not help but respond. Her lips matched his own's eagerness, as they shared a long passionate kiss. This time when Brian pulled back, she wanted more. Her hand came around the back of his neck and pulled his head towards her, making him kiss her again.

His hand slide inside her shorts as their mouths locked together. For a moment they paused kissing and he smiled, and she shyly smiled back. The couple sharing a silent acknowledgement of how wet she already was.

"Do you like that?" He said, rubbing her pussy. Already her breathing was heavy so when she nodded and said yes, she was already gasping. She began to say the word please as his hand between her legs began to work faster.

"Oh fuck," she wailed. Her arms were back on his shoulders but this time it was for support. "Oh fuck," she wailed again. His hand slipped out from her shorts and he grazed on her breasts for a few moments causing her to throw her head back and arch her body. For a moment Brian looked at the beautiful woman in front of him and smiled. He was claiming her just as he had fantasised about doing, although he had never believed he would even try let alone succeed. Once more their eyes met, and Brian's smile broadened, although there was no reaction from Diane.

Holding her gaze, he slowly slipped the open crop top from her shoulders and then he watched as she helped by slipping her arms out of it. He resumed kissing and sucking her tits and she grasped his head as soon as her hands were free from dropping the top onto the floor. For a while, they stood kissing. Brian hands wandering all over her body. Occasionally he would stop and then very slowly and tenderly he would kiss her tits. She loved that!

Suddenly they both jumped. There was a knock on the hotel door. It was quiet but insistent and of course, it was the early hours of the morning!

Brian and Diane looked at each other. The sense of fear in each of them obvious although there could be no immediate danger. Could there? They were across the other side of the world. Safe from discovery. There was another knock. A little louder this time and more insistent. Brian was the first to pull himself together. He told Diane he would go, and she nodded. He moved quickly, grabbing a tee-shirt from his room on route to seeing who the caller was. Diane also decided what to do. She quickly picked up her clothes and dashed for her bedroom.

It took only a few minutes to get rid of the visitor.

It was about the fact that someone had called down that they had heard a scream. It had taken a while for reception to work out it came from the President's Suite and then to find someone to send up to the room. For a moment Brian was confused and then he remembered the bottle smashing. So, with relief, he was able to explain, and then the only issue was convincing the man at the door that he did not need to come in or arrange for anything to be cleared up.

As soon as the door was closed Brian removed his tee-shirt again and very expectantly, he turned around. For a moment his heart sank as Diane's bedroom door was not completely shut but was closed. He wondered what to do. Had the interruption broken the spell? What the hell should he do? This was a moment to stop this getting completely out of control he thought. Already they had done things that their partners would not be very happy about, but they had not yet reached complete betrayal. He knew though he would not stop. Not if he could persuade Diane to continue.

He resolved to talk to her. Even if that meant going into her room. There was a sound and there she was smiling and standing in the doorway not of her room but his.

"Wow," said Brian.

"I hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your shirts. She said. "In case we had to evacuate or something." She held another robe in her hands but dropped it and then turned to walk back into the lounge. "The buttons are more secure." She added, laughing when Brian said he liked a challenge.

Dressed in one of his shirts she looked so hot. That amazing ass peeking out from under the shirttails. Brian followed behind, unable to take his eyes off her, wondering if she knew what the sight did to him. She took another long drink from the bottle and again handed it to him when he had caught up with her. It was done with an air of, let us grab some water before we carry on. So, when Diane spoke it surprised Brian a little by what she said and the way she was suddenly all business.

"So, are you serious about offering me a full-time position?" She said as he drank. "Or is it just a way to get into my knickers?" The time she had had to think had made her decide to take a slightly different path.

"I am," he said. "I'll pay you what I pay the agency plus 10%." Diane smiled. That was good money. She had a rough idea the extra the agency kept, plus the 10% on top. That was a good offer. Diane pulled a face that said that seemed okay. She reminded him that he would have to pay the agency a finder's fee and he said he did not care. "So, we would work at your office. Me helping you and there would be lots of traveling around?" She said. She paused and then added almost to herself. "Working and sleeping together?" She then said more confidently. "What did you call it? Work hard, fuck hard."

She giggled as he went to protest and threw her arms around his neck, they kissed again.

"That's not exactly what I said," he finally managed to respond when their lips had parted.

"So, fucking's not part of the deal?" She said. Her head moving slightly in a quizzical kind of way.

He reached forward for another kiss, but Diane's head moved backward. He tried again and the same happened. Brian stood up straighter, a confused look on his face. Diane was backing away now.

"You do want me to be your assistant with benefits? She asked, emphasising the "do". Brian frowned, taking a moment to digest the odd phrase but he had to admit it was about right.

"I'll tell you what worries me," she said. Diane was laughing when she said it, but Brian still felt a stab of anxiety. His mind racing to try and second guess her issue when there were multiple possibilities. "I know you are incredible at what you do," she said. He went to protest but she added to his delight, "No I think you are amazing but are you any good in bed?" She laughed. Her fingers slowly began to undo the buttons of the shirt she was wearing. "I need to know the sex will be good." She said with mock seriousness.

The look on Brian's face was intense. She loved the fact she had his full attention. A few buttons were undone now so she opened the shirt a little and showed the top of her chest. "And I also wonder," she paused and then added quickly. "Can you catch me?"

She turned and with a shriek she ran. Brian a moment later running after her. Inside he groaned at how many people would now be calling to reception to complain about shrieking and the noise of running feet. He caught her or rather she allowed him to catch her just inside her bedroom. He lifted her bodily off the ground, pushing her against the wardrobe. Once more they kissed as she wrapped her legs tightly around him. In their passion, they knocked over a light as he moved her over to the dressing table.

"Shit," said Brian, more noise he thought as he nuzzled Diane's neck. He had placed her, so she was now sitting on the table.

"You know I am not saying yes," she said firmly. "Just trying you out. Like an interview." He was forcing his hands up her shirt from the bottom, still kissing her, as his fingers found and then cupped her breasts. The words she had said gave him an idea. At first, be nice he thought. So, he kissed down her neck, down the bare skin between the open sides of the shirt, dropping eventually to his knees to kiss between Diane's legs. He could tell from her occasional gasps and the way she was stroking his head that she loved it. When she pulled him up by his hair so they could kiss on the lips he co-operated. He then eased her down onto the ground as their lips continued to work together.

"You seem to think that you are in charge," he said thoughtfully, between kisses. His tone was firm and commanding, a tone she had heard him use occasionally in the business meetings they had had. She liked that but she was not going to be cowed so easily. "That's not something I allow." He added.

"Really?" Replied Diane.

My assistant does as she is told," he said. "Immediately and without question." He was serious with no suggestion he appeared to be joking. And with that, she went to push away from him a little and he did not doubt protest at his words. But before she could move, he reached forward. "See," he said and ripped her shirt open and then wrenched it off her shoulders. Once more baring her lovely breasts.

"Am I meant to be impressed?" she said, trying to hide that she was enthralled by his actions. "After all it's your shirt," she added. A second later there was another tug and he had split her knickers. "Hey," she said, repeating the word. This time she was shocked. More so when she was pushed back against the dressing table and then for a third time she said. "Hey," as he had gripped both of her hands, and then had roughly kissed her breasts. The tenderness of before was gone.

"You want me to fuck you," he said, adding a, "don't you?" When she did not immediately answer.

"Yes," said Diane. She smiled she loved the authoritative side to his nature.

"Then you will do whatever I say," he added. Diane nodded. She wanted to tell him that he could do whatever he wanted to her but made herself bite her tongue. In any case, Brian had simply stepped back and lowered his trousers revealing a huge cock that sprung eagerly to attention.

"Gosh," said Diane. He grabbed her, kissed her, and ordered her to take his dick in her hand. Which she did, wrapping her fingers around the huge girth and stroking it up and down. "You're so big," she whispered before she could stop herself and immediately wishing she had not said that thought out loud.

That's right," he said, smiling wickedly, as he kissed her again and began to stroke her pussy. Almost immediately he had her gasping and moaning, as he had before and for a second her knees even appeared to buckle.

"You worry that I might not be any good?" he mocked. "Get down on your knees. It's you that has to prove how good you are." And pushing on her shoulders she fell to her knees.

I'll show you she thought.

He was instantly impressed at the way she immediately began to blow him. There was no need to say anything, or need to persuade her, other than guiding her head onto his dick. Initially, he grabbed her head but realised straight away that was not necessary.

She simply knelt there, leaned forward, and took his cock right down her throat. She might have seemed to be genuinely shocked at how big he was, but she had shown she could deep throat him almost straight away. He began to rock his hips and then she did hold the long thick shaft, but only to steady him, now he too was moving.

"You like that huh?" She said with a smile. But his response was to hold her head and to face fuck her. Forcing his dick down her throat and making her gag. He paused alarmed for a moment that he might frighten her but either she wasn't, or she was determined not to show weakness. So, after only a momentary pause he reached forward again, and he resumed face fucking her.

"Good, good," he gasped, "that's right." God her mouth was incredible. Wet, warm, and seemingly very eager to be fed with cock. Diane was completely focussed on what she was doing. Her only response to look up at him. Her wide, slightly watering eyes looked lovely and he told her so. They seemed only to suggest that she was eager to please, which thrilled him. Finally, he let her go, slightly nervous that he would reach a moment of no return before he was wanted to.

"You want me to suck it again boss?" She said, slightly confused by the fact he had stopped. Diane wanted it clear he had pulled away not her. A sort of victory she thought. Brian though was focussed on the word, "Boss." Boss? He liked that but realising she was waiting for him he nodded. Immediately Diane resumed blowing him as before. Then she allowed him to face fuck her again. Finally, when she was gasping for air he stepped back and then moved over to a chair.

"Come here," he said. "I am going to fuck you, Diane."

She sat back, blinking fast at him and wiping salvia from around her mouth as she did. A sudden realisation hit her that this could go no further. For a moment she did nothing. Nervous about what would happen when she told him and amazed at how disappointed she felt at her sudden realisation. How could she have been so stupid? And so thoughtless? However, it's not like she could have prepared for this.

"Come here," he repeated. It was much more of an order this time.

"I 'er," she mumbled

"I said come here," he repeated and as he spoke, he pulled a box of condoms from the bedside cabinet. "You said you and your boyfriend were trying for a baby so I figured we would need these." He added.

"You read my mind," she said quietly. My god, he planned this she thought. But was that good or bad? She could not decide.

"Come here," he said for the third time. Her stomach did a little summersault. Her last escape route was closed. She had decided to sleep with him whilst he was getting rid of their unexpected visitor. So why was she hesitating? What was happening was now inevitable. There was no backing out and she knew she did not want to. "I said come here," Brian said again. The condom was now on, so she got to her feet and silently climbed across his lap and he held his dick in place as she sat down on it.

"God that feels so good," she gasped and then added a groan as he dick went ball deep. Despite its size, it had slid easily inside her, opening her wider and penetrating deeper than ever before. She raised herself slowly up and back down again as if testing how it felt. Then she began to bounce rhythmically on his lap.

"You like that?" Brian asked. "You like having the boss fuck you?" When she did not immediately answer he slapped her ass hard. She rested her head on his face as she screwed him, moaning quietly to herself. He slapped her again and gripping her waist he sped her up a little.

"Oh my god," she moaned. He took his hands from her waist allowing her to slow a little as he cupped her breasts, telling her, reassuring her that she was doing well before once more he sped her up by driving her up and down from the waist. Out of breath now, she paused for a moment and Brian took the opportunity to hold her head and kiss her.

"You do what the boss tells you," he said, holding her head by her hair so it was very close to his face. "Do you understand?"

"Yes boss," she replied. Realising he liked that term.

"Good," he said. "Get down on the floor and suck my dick again," he ordered.

"Yes boss," she said. Brian opened his legs, pulled the condom off and Diane immediately settled herself in place. She went to pop it back into her mouth, but Brian interrupted, "like this," he said, "make me nice and hard again." He showed her how to lick the whole length of his shaft, starting at the balls and going the whole way up. She then sucked him diligently, trying to watch his reaction as she blew him. He could see she was trying so hard to do the best job she could.

Then he suddenly grabbed her by the head and lifted her to her feet. Turning her around so he was behind her. He cupped her tits from behind.

"So, are you still worried I won't fuck you well enough?" he said.

"No boss," she replied, and then with a smile, she said, "I was only teasing you. Jesus, you have the biggest dick I have ever seen." He was still rubbing her tits. He seemed to ignore her attempt to lighten the mood.

"Keep stroking my cock," he ordered, "and Diane shut the fuck up." So, she reached behind and again began to stroke his cock. "You only speak when I ask a question."

"So, you want the job?" he said.

"Yes, I do," she said.

"Yes, I do boss." He added and she repeated the words correctly.

"Good," he replied, "but I have certain conditions too." But before she could ask him to elaborate, she was turned again and pushed hard backward. She fell onto the bed, Brian climbing immediately on top of her. Her arms were pushed above her head. Diane gasped with pleasure, loving the pressure of his body on hers and they kissed. His conditions for the moment forgotten. His head began to wander down her body, first her breasts, and then her stomach. A long, slow, wondrous journey down her body. Each sensuous kiss making her gasp with pleasure and then finally she was being yanked around again.

He pulled her down the bed. Then her legs were pushed open and back. Before he roughly kissed her pussy. And then he began licking and kissing it.