An Aunt In His Pants

Story Info
His aunt lures him into anal sex with her lesbian lover.
12.8k words
4.62
506.3k
300
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

Danny and his aunt Pam had made love several times since that day he first joined her and her lover Julie for his first taste of incest. Growing up, he had always heard his aunt Pam was a unique sexual creature, insatiable, uninhibited. Her motto supposedly was, ‘any port in a storm.’ She was his mother’s youngest sister and at thirty two, only ten years older than her nephew. She felt to him more like an older cousin, than an aunt. The previous year he’d visited with her for a week when traveling cross-country. She had begun a fling with a very foxy young lover, afemale lover and confirmed lesbian. Pam herself was bisexual, Danny had long heard. One night during that visit, Pam, on one of her typically outrageous whims suggested to Danny that he might enjoy watching her and her lover have sex. And he did, his aunt naturally insisting he undress for the occasion. When she saw his big, bold, and strikingly erect cock, she turned to her lover and asked whether she’d like to watch Pam fuck a man.

“But, but, he’s your own nephew!” Julie stuttered, protesting, her eyes wide with shock.

“Shit, he’s a good-looking stud, that’s all I care about right now,” Pam said, licking her lips lasciviously, taking hold of her nephew’s thick, rigid cock.

And so she fucked Danny in front of Julie as her lesbian lover watched in silent awe, very curious and strangely aroused.

Maybe it was the allure of his aunt, but Danny had decided to settle in Denver, where his aunt lived. And since then he and his aunt had enjoyed sex with each other more than once. Pam did not exactly keep this a secret from her lover, but neither did she need to announce it every time she felt like enjoying her virile nephew and his beautiful cock.

Aunt and nephew had finished off a sizzling round earlier that afternoon. Then they both exercised. Pam was a trainer at a gym and Danny was an accomplished collegiate gymnast. Afterwards they showered and Pam prepared a light supper. Through all of this they had never bothered to put their clothes back on, working out, and then having supper in the nude. After dessert, Pam, all fired up once more, took Danny's hand and dragged him back to bed. And now there they both were, kissing and fondling each other again

Suddenly Pam turned her nephew around on his stomach.

"Let's get you bottom up, honey," she said as she rolled him over.

She stared at his bottom now with hungry eyes. Pam had always appreciated a nice male butt, and, recently, had come to appreciate female butts even more, her lover Julie possessing a very trim but perfectly smooth and firm and springy set of buttocks. Some years ago, when the family had once sunbathed together in the nude at a California clothes-optional beach, she had noted that her nephew had an especially nice-looking and well-formed set of buttocks, and great thighs to go with those buttocks. Though you couldn't get much more rugged and masculine than Danny, and though he possessed a spectacular sentinel of sheer masculinity -- a thick, ten inch cock -- his bottom was as smooth as a young boy's, as smooth and hairless as most women's. Some men are like that, she knew. He must've gotten it from his father, who was likewise smooth and hairless. The men in her own family tended to be furry.

Earlier, when they had been exercising in the nude and Pam had caught glimpses of Danny's buns, smooth and shiny with their thin film of sweat, that simple sight had brought a jolt to her clit, and was what probably inspired Pam to now turn her nephew over to begin this second round of fun and games.

"What a great pair you’ve got!" she said, beginning to massage them. Danny appreciated the compliment, and it was not the first time he had heard it from Pam, and from others. Over the years more than one female had remarked to Danny that he had himself a gorgeous ass. Is it any wonder he’d become such a sex fiend when women, including his own aunt, went around telling him what a huge, beautiful cock he had, and what a great ass?

"Here, let me get this under you," Pam said, sliding a pillow under his stomach, which had the effect of raising his buttocks. What, exactly, was Pam up to now, he wondered? Since he had learned what an intensely libidinous animal his own aunt could be, nothing would've surprised him.

Pam brought her face down to his bottom, just resting her cheeks against the smooth skin, then rubbing her face against his buttocks. Soon she was planting soft, little, adoring kisses all over his rear."Mmmmmmh," she purred happily. "It's time to pay a little attention to this beautiful part of you, baby."

Suddenly she took hold of his buns and spread them apart, peering into his crack. There it was, his hole, looking to his aunt like a starry jewel now. He'd had plenty of exposure to his aunt's little rear hole since that first time when he watched Julie lick it and ream it out with her fingers. A few months later the inevitable opportunity arose, and he finally got to bury his cock all the way up aunt's bottom.

But now it was he who was on his stomach, exposed, and Pam who was spreading him open. He was a little self-conscious, laying flat like this, his aunt holding open his buttocks, staring between them at his hole.

"Ooooooh, honey, that looks so tantalizing," she purred. "I just have to have myself a little taste."

She teased him, barely flickering the tip of her tongue against what she knew were the sensitive membranes of his anal ridge. She'd tongued enough male and female bottoms to know that four out of five men and women responded eagerly to this kind of oral caress. And her nephew was no exception, pushing his bottom out against his aunt's probing tongue. That encouraged her as she now began to lick his asshole in earnest, working her tongue in there, sliding it all around, warm and wet, slurping away.

"Uh huh, go on and lick my ass," he growled, encouraging her. He loved getting that done to him, and having his own aunt down there, tonguing him like that, made the act more exciting and provocative than ever. And Pam smiled to herself. She relished just how lusty and lewd Danny was, urging her on like this, urging her on tolick her own nephew's asshole! Hearing that made her quiver with excitement. How many nephews had spoken the words 'lick my ass' to their own aunts!

"When you were a little baby and I was a girl I used to help your mom wipe it clean," she said. "Now look at me, I'm down here licking it!"

Adulthood can bring many changes in the relationship between an aunt and her nephew, none more extreme and outrageous than incest. And between Danny and his aunt it hadn't just become a matter of an occasional guilty fuck. No, the two of them discovered they were truly a pair of hedonists, sexual connoisseurs who yearned to bask in the intensely forbidden pleasures, willing to go further and further. And once they admitted that to themselves, the road to pleasure was infinite.

She took her time licking his ass, first dragging her tongue up and down his crack, then focusing on the sphincter itself before finally going even further, rolling up her tongue into a sort of wet dagger and working it up into her nephew's anal passage. God, how she loved the feel of his smooth, tight anal walls pressing against her probing tongue! Usually when she had licked a man’s bottom, it was just a quick prelude to something else, a blow job or a fuck. But now she just concentrated on what he kept hidden between his buns, as though his asshole, for the moment, constituted her whole world.

And Danny loved every moment, his aunt's deliciously wet and warm tongue burrowing into his crack, slurping away at his sphincter, digging its way inside. She really went at it too. There was a clock on the table, right in front of Danny's face. Ten minutes had gone by and his aunt still had her tongue buried between his cheeks. She could have gone on all day as far as he was concerned.

"Oh man, do I ever love doing that to you, sweetheart!" she gasped, finally coming up for air.

After giving his butt a thorough tongue-bath, she turned him around and started to lick his balls, sliding a finger up his asshole, well moistened by now with her saliva. Then she wrapped her lips around his cock and gave him a nice, sloppy blow-job while keeping up her anal massage.

"Think you can take another finger?" she asked.

"Yeah, maybe."

She slid in a second finger as he winced a little.

"Tight, huh?"

"Yeah."

"How about I lube you up a little?" she said.

"Lube me up?"

"Yeah, lube you up. The way I get lubed up before you bury it inside me back there," she cackled, licking her lips a little lewdly.

Quite a few women had rimmed Danny's ass with their tongues, and a few had liked teasing him down there with a finger, as his aunt was doing now. But that's as far as it had gone. Never before had anyone slid two fingers up his butt. And never before had a woman proposed to 'lube him up' back there. But Danny was turned on, he was game. He felt he'd go for just about anything his aunt wanted to do to him or with him.

"Yeah, okay."

So now she reached into the drawer and took out that familiar tube of lubricating jelly. Danny had seen the tube taken out from that drawer several times before, each time to prepare his aunt's asshole for a visit from Danny's massively thick cock. This time, though, the lube was meant forhis hole.

"Turn back around," she asked him as he turned over on his stomach again. "Now reach back and hold yourself open."

So he obediently spread apart his buttocks, exposing himself to his aunt. It embarrassed him a little, reaching back to hold himself open like this for her. But somehow it aroused him too, aroused him deeply.

"Very good," she said, squeezing a dab into his crack.

"Jesus, it's cold!" he winced.

"We'll just have to warm you up then," she said, now sliding two fingers up there at once. He was still nice and tight down there, but the jelly had eased the way for her probing fingers as she dug them in deeper.

"You love it, don't you!" she hissed in his ear as she reached around to grab his erect cock, reaming him with her fingers.

"Yeah, Aunt Pam, it feels very, very good," he confessed, admitting how much he was enjoying his aunt's sensual rectal massage. Sometimes, intimate like this, he loved to mouth the words, ‘Aunt Pam.’ It just made the scenario that much more deliciously outrageous

"Feel warmer down there now?"

"Feelsmuch warmer."

"Good, let's heat you up some more then," she said. "Here's a third."

And now he could feel his aunt slide yet another finger into his rectum, really churning up a storm back there.

"Look at that, Danny.Three fingers, and you're taking them like a champ. You'resuch a slut, almost as much of a slut as youraunt! God! I justlove finger-fucking your hot asshole!"

He closed his eyes and took in the raw kinkiness of it all. Here he was, in his aunt's house, in herbed, sticking out his butt for her as she excitedly drilled it with her well-practiced fingers.

"Let's try something else now," she said, pulling out her fingers and wiping off the jelly on a tissue. Then she went back into the same night stand drawer and pulled out something to show him.

"Let's trythis out on you," she said, bringing it right up to Danny's face so he could have a good look at what she now intended to stuff up his ass. It was a vibrator shaped like a cock, sort of a dildo with a vibrator stuck up its hollow center. Danny had heard all about his aunt's and Julie's toys and how much they enjoyed playing with them. Now his aunt obviously had a toy for her nephew!

"Look, a toy for my cute little boy!" she cackled lewdly.

"That's a little large, isn't it?" he said, a touch apprehensive about what his aunt had in mind as a 'toy' for him.

"Large? No, it's not large,You're large, baby. Come on, I know you can take it, I know you want to, Danny," she purred.

"Oh, okay, but remember I haven’t done anything like this before," he cautioned her, for the first time feeling a little strange about what his aunt was intent on doing to him.

"Trust me, Danny, trust me."

He thought about how only a few weeks ago it was his aunt who was cautioninghim to go slow and easy as he readied her for an anal assault.

"This is going to feelreal good," she said, turning it on and letting the tip vibrate right against his sphincter.

And then she just pushed it inside him as he gritted his teeth, feeling its thickness penetrate him, imagining now some of what Pam and his aunt, and others no doubt felt when he buried his cock up their bottoms. Except his own was about twice as long and twice as thick as what his aunt was sliding up his ass!

"Look at that, it's going in nice and smooth," she said, as she twisted it inside him like a screw, pushing it in deeper. It felt sensational, he had to admit, especially the way she knew just how to move it around inside him, rotating it in his rectum for maximum sensation. He'd noticed it before how some women really enjoyed it when he turned and twisted a dildo around in their orifices. That's something you couldn't do with a cock. A cock was mostly meant for the old in-and-out. But a hand-held toy like this, it could really be used as a massage tool. And that's how his aunt was using it on him, giving his rectum a deeply sensual massage!

"Oh yeah!" she hissed. "I'm screwin' your hot little ass, I'm fuckin' it, honey!"

She loved hearing herself talk to him like this, so boldly, so lewdly. And Danny, he had to admit, thrilled to aunt's lewd banter. As a thoroughly straight male, he never imagined anyone talking about 'screwing his ass,' the way his aunt was talking now. But coming from aunt's mouth, the words aroused him intensely

And then she reached around to grab hold of his cock again.

"So hard! You mustreally be loving it!"

Hewas loving it.

"You seem to have a real knack for this, Danny, taking it back there. You ever done it with a guy? You ever let a man fuck you up the ass?" she asked. She'd been curious about this. He knew she was really into other women and had watched his aunt, in all her glory, enjoy the pleasures of her female lover. Naturally she had wondered whether her sexy, apparently straight nephew had ever mixed it up with a man. She would've actually liked to hear that he had. It would have created more of a symmetry, both of them familiar with same-sex experiences. But somehow she doubted that about her nephew.

"No, that's not my speed," he told her.

"Never, not even once?"

"No, not even once."

"Too bad, I get turned on by guys making it with each other, the way I make it with Julie and other sluts. I know a couple of nasty queers down at the gym who'd just love to slam theirs up your tight butt, honey. Shit, I gotta admit that would turn me on, watching some horny dude bust your ass the way you enjoy watching Julie bust mine. And what wouldreally make me cream the most would be to watch you stuff those thick ten inches of yours up some nasty faggot's greedy butthole. You know, baby, queers stay awake at night dreaming about tools like yours, dreaming about having them buried up their bottoms."

Oh, Danny was aware of that, all right. Lots of queers had stared down at that big bulge in his pants. And at the gym, when some stud so inclined would catch an eyeful of his big, meaty cock in the locker room, he'd see them start to pant a little. Even though he was straight, he got off seeing the way they'd lust for it. He imagined how some of them would react if they saw it in its gloriously erect state. They'd probably drop to their knees and offer to be his slave!

"Sorry to disappoint you," he said, looking over his shoulder at his aunt, amazed to hear her talk to him like this. But he didn't mind. No. For some reason he welcomed whatever outrageous words came out of her mouth, even if they were to encourage him to do things he would never do. Of course he'dnever let a man fuck him, but he somehow enjoyed hearing his aunt so unabashedly express her fantasies, her desire to see kinky things done to her nephew or to see him put another male through some really rugged paces. Maybe if his aunt found a particularly cute, feminine transvestite for him, then maybe -- just maybe -- he'd let Pam watch him fuck 'her' up the ass. Maybe.

"A few months ago, down at the gym where I work, there was a guy who worked out with me, a queer, a real good looking queer. I went to visit him and his boyfriend a couple of times, and watched them fuck the shit out of each other in front of me. They were a couple of faggots, but they loved showing off to an appreciative slut like me. Man, for some reason watching those two queer studs going at each other really got me off."

He marveled at the easy outrageousness of his young aunt.

"Damn, you look so hot with a nice rubber cock buried inside you.”

She was really digging it in deep and twisting it around, and by now Danny was so turned on he was eagerly pushing his butt back against her thrusts.

"Look at you, youfuckin' love it so much!" she hissed, relishing his response to her rectal reaming. "Shit, Julie would justdie seeing this, seeing me ream out your bottom like this. Next time we'll have to let her watch."

Hell, he'd let the little dyke do it to him like this herself! But, knowing her, all she'd want to do is watch his aunt sock it to his bottom. She probably wouldn't want to taint her dainty fingers on a male ass. Now his aunt began to massage his cock in earnest as she skewered his bottom, making him more and more excited. When she heard that low groaning and saw him really push back against her hand, she knew he was close. Then she felt it, the thickness throbbing in her fist as Danny unloaded once again, this time all over aunt's bed sheets, already soiled from their earlier round of scorching lovemaking.

Afterwards they lay around luxuriating in the aftermath of their pleasures, Danny's butthole feeling just a touch sore from his aunt's vigorous probing back there. She soothed him with a little petroleum jelly, just as she had watched his mom, her older sister, do when he’d get chafed down there as a tot.

They laid around lazily for the rest of the afternoon, talking.

"Julie really turns you on, huh?" his aunt probed, having noticed how aroused Danny seemed to get by her dyke lover.

"How'd you guess?" he smirked, knowing how obvious his attraction was. It tormented him for Julie to be part of their mix and yet not to be part of it. To spread her legs and boldly show off her pussy to him, but not to let him get close, to touch it or lick it. And how she loved to gaze at his big, stiff cock, and how avidly she urged him to put it to use, feeding it to his aunt or slamming it inside her body! But for her part, Julie wouldn't even touch it. She wouldn't even allow her hand to brush against it. That's what drove him insane. She was supposed to be such a total dyke, but then she just loved showing it off to him and having him show off to her. That would give him encouragement and hope, but then he'd see how she'd back away from him every time he came too close with his equipment.

"You'dlove to make it with Julie, huh?" his aunt teased.

"Aunt Pam! She isn’t going to make it with me, so stop teasing!" he chided her as she laughed.

"But you would, wouldn't you?" she kept prodding.

"Sure, I’d fuck the skinny little dyke," he said as his aunt laughed.

"Yeah, too bad she's so hard core," Pam said. She, herself, would've loved it. Would've loved to see her nephew fuck her lover, just as her lover had been so eager to see Danny fuck his aunt.

There were a few moments of silence, and then a sly, knowing smile broke out on Pam's face.

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers