An Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcus.
3.4k words
4.45
124.6k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Marcus

The third scene in the series so far. An Awakening (Angelique) and An Awakening (Elisabeth) are the first two scenes, and may give the reader some history of the occurrences to date. Thanks to Selena for the work she's put in. Any errors remaining are as a result of my own stupidity and from drinking far too much cider last night.

*

'Oh darling Brother,' Angelique murmured and lightly touched his bruised cheek. 'So... you tried to seduce Mama?'

Lawrence lifted his head and looked at his sister, his eyes filled with anguish. 'Yes. I tried.'

'And she rejected you?'

A whispered: 'Yes.'

At that moment the couple was disturbed by a man striding into the room. They both turned to see Marcus, Angelique's lecturer husband standing there, just inside the now open door.

'What, Marcus?' his wife asked snappishly.

'Oh! Sorry, my dear, I had no idea...' Marcus lingered uncertainly.

'I'm rather busy now,' Angelique said; her tone still brusque. 'Lawrence has a... delicate problem, a family matter. Please leave us.'

The emphasis placed on the word 'family' went unnoticed by Lawrence, but the effect upon Marcus was instant. His eyes widened and he nodded his head slowly. 'Ah, of course, my dear... I'll leave you. Excuse me.'

'Could you ensure that we're not disturbed?' Angelique called to the closing door.

The door's progress was checked. 'Most certainly, Angelique,' came the reply from beyond. Then the door clicked shut.

'Now, darling Brother, tell me all.'

In a miserable voice, Lawrence recounted his abysmal attempt to seduce their mother. He described how she had looked in the near idyllic setting of their picnic spot. He tried to articulate the feelings she elicited within him, and the emotions that had stirred him to make his clumsy attempt. Finally, Lawrence described the moment of madness when he kissed his mother's mouth.

'She responded, Sis, I swear, she kissed me back.'

'Did you really want to kiss our Mother, Lawrence?' Angelique's voice had taken the treacle - thick timbre that heralded her mounting lust. 'Did you want to kiss her like you kissed me? As you did when you loved me?' Angelique's voice fell to a near whisper; a very dangerous sign. Then she added, 'When you fucked me in that very chair.'

Lawrence couldn't help but glance at the chair referred to by his sister. He remembered alright. How could he not? Every scorching moment of their time together was branded into his memory. He could recall, with near perfect clarity, every sigh and groan, every sweet murmur of endearment, and most exciting of all, the sound of her body's gooey acceptance of his cock as she smiled up at him during their coupling.

'Yesss,' Lawrence hissed. 'I wanted to kiss her like we kissed.' His eyes blazed as he looked directly at his beautiful sister. His former anguish had evaporated and was supplanted by his blossoming ascendancy, by his bright desire to control both his mother and his sister in the vacuum left by his late father. Lawrence had never thought about the effect his father dying three years before would have upon his role in life. Now the dawning of realisation was breaking. He, Lawrence, would have to take charge. He would become the Head of the Family. He would assume responsibility. And with that responsibility would come... privileges. 'I wanted to kiss her as we kissed,' Lawrence repeated: 'Just as I want to kiss you again, Sister.'

'Then kiss me, dear Brother. Kiss me.'

Angelique moved towards him and he instantly fell upon her with all the delicacy of a bull in a field. Like the bull, Lawrence experienced the rush of a primal instinct. His sensibilities dulled and once again, as with his mother in the copse during the ill-fated picnic, logic and reason took wing and flew away.

Lawrence didn't care that Marcus could return at any time. Even though Angelique had been clear in her instruction not to be disturbed, he could still make an appearance—if only to check that everything was in order. Lawrence was gripped by a passion so overwhelming he would stop at nothing. He meant to take his sister again, by force if he must, but he wanted her so desperately.

It appeared that Angelique felt the same. As her brother kissed her, she opened her mouth eagerly and allowed his tongue to find hers. Moments later the woman had unfastened the buttons on her brother's fly, and his thick cock jutted from the gap in the cloth. He was magnificent; hard and thick and with a tear of pre-cum glistening at the slit in the large dome of his glans.

'This time I want to taste you,' Angelique whispered, with her fingers tight around his girth. 'I want to suck your fat, lovely cock.'

Lawrence watched in fascination as his sister knelt in front of him. She gazed in reverence at his manhood and then poked out her slippery tongue and dipped its tip at the goo trickling from his cock's eye.

'Angelique...' Lawrence could only groan her name. He could feel the sensation of her busy tongue at the underside of the dome. He could feel the suction from her mouth as her lips stretched to accommodate his thickness, and he watched as though in a dream, at the concavity of his sister's sucking cheeks as she sought to bring her brother pleasure.

'Is that so very nice?' Angelique grinned up at her brother as she took a moments respite from her oral attention. 'Do you like me sucking you, Baby? Do I do it well?'

Angelique returned her attention to the big, throbbing cock. This time she used the slippery head of Lawrence's cock to smear the mix of her saliva and his clear pre-cum around her pretty face. The effect was devastating to her brother. He looked down at her with disbelief in his eyes. She looked so depraved, such a wanton slut, her face daubed with smears of goo, the thick strand of saliva and his own fluid bridging his cock to her face... The image of her was too much for Lawrence to comprehend. He had never seen such a display. He had never imagined such things. But, his own sister...

'Angelique...' Lawrence was near to rambling with lust. 'That's so... so...'

'Yes,' a voice from across the room. 'Your sister is such a depraved slut, isn't she?'

Marcus!

With a sudden jolt, Lawrence realised just how insane the situation was. His mind worked with mercurial agility. He analysed the circumstances, managing to edit ten different scenarios simultaneously, but no matter what, he knew that he was beyond hope. There was no possible way to explain what was occurring in that room. Then, to his utter amazement, Marcus locked the door.

'Are you shocked, darling Brother?' Angelique whispered from the floor. 'There's nothing to fear.' She rose to her feet and lifted her chin to gesture towards her husband where he remained, just inside the room. 'Pay no attention to that snivelling cur. He is nothing; a pathetic cuckold with an equally pathetic cock. You're the man I want.'

'What..?' But...' Lawrence struggled to comprehend. He felt as if his mind was no longer his own. Nothing was right. Everything slewed askance; his world was shaken to its core.

'Please darling, Brother,' his sister whispered. 'Love me again. Use me, fuck me; I want you to fuck me with this big, beautiful cock.' Angelique took the still stiff shaft in her grip. 'Use this bludgeon on me.'

Lawrence stared at his brother-in-law with disbelief in his eyes, and then the expression changed with the insistent pressure his sister was applying to his cock. He dragged his gaze from Marcus and concentrated once more on his beautiful sister.

'Do you want me?' She asked quietly, already knowing the answer. 'Do you want me again; as a lover?'

Lawrence swallowed and nodded. Whatever game his sister and her husband were playing, Lawrence had no interest. Once more he felt himself falling into the abyss. The real world faded and he was again in the iron grip of desire. He growled low and deep in the back of his throat while his sister manipulated his shaft with slow, exquisite strokes. Lawrence reached out and virtually ripped the bodice of Angelique's dress apart. The buttons flew and scattered on the carpet as Lawrence drank in the picture of the swell of his sister's breasts as they spilled over the cups of her corset.

With urgent haste Angelique pulled her dress from her body. Once the garment was in an untidy pile, forgotten at her feet, Angelique looked into her brother's eyes and lifted her breasts from the cups, bared in creamy, smooth invitation. Her arousal was obvious. Her areola were puckered and her nipples tight pebbles; Angelique was following her brother headlong into the abyss, and she jumped gladly.

'My God!' Lawrence murmured at the sight. 'You're so beautiful.'

'Show me how beautiful you are, darling,' Angelique purred. 'Take off your clothes. Show my pathetic husband how a real man should look.'

At the mention of Marcus, Lawrence turned to the face the door. He saw Marcus standing, unmoving, but with an intense expression on his smooth face. The cuckold was watching, fascinated as his semi - naked wife urgently tugged at her own brother's clothing. Lawrence was showered in revulsion. What kind of man was Marcus? It was bad enough that he, Lawrence, had consigned his soul to damnation. He had accepted the pact with Lucifer already, but this other man was pathetic beyond words. He was openly willing to stand by and watch his wife be used incestuously. Not only that, but it actually appeared that Marcus enjoyed the prospect. Angelique was right, the man was a cur, a dog; in fact he was beneath even that, he was insignificant.

Reconciled to the situation, even revelling in his newly exalted position, Lawrence decided to act as he'd intended earlier. He was the head of the family now. He was master here, in this house, and he would be master in the manor as well.

'Take off your underwear,' he growled at his sister, and he hastily pulled at his own clothes. 'Take them off and then sit on the settee.'

Angelique did as her brother commanded. Her panties joined the dress. She was now dressed as a bordello whore. Her ankle boots remained for the effect. She guessed her brother would enjoy the look, besides; the heels gave her added height and tensed the muscles in her shapely calves. She knew too, that her dark stockings, held up with the straps attached to her corset would be an equal attraction for Lawrence. She loved being the slut. She delighted in the look of lust in her brother's eyes when he appraised her ensemble; she knew that the drying smears on her face lent further wantonness to her appearance. Angelique reclined on the cool leather and smiled wickedly as she exposed the scarlet slash of her sex to her brother's blazing eyes.

Angelique turned a contemptuous gaze upon her husband. 'Come here turd,' she spoke harshly. 'Come and lick my cunt while my darling Brother uses my mouth. I want him in my mouth; he's so much finer than you. Look at his gorgeous physique.'

Instantly, Marcus obeyed. Lawrence had a sudden flash of insight in spite of his arousal; Marcus was obviously used to this. Nevertheless, he decided, that matter could wait; he had more pressing business to attend to. He moved to his sister. She was looking up at him from her position on the seat, her eyes heavy and drooping with lust as her husband licked and slobbered at her centre.

'So, Sister,' Lawrence began as he clambered up onto the settee. He pushed his erect cock at her face and Angelique bent forward, her mouth opening as he offered himself. 'Your husband is a weak little man,' he continued getting into his stride. It was impossible for Angelique to answer - her lips were stretched by her brother's thick cock – the best she could manage was a muffled grunt and a rolling of her eyes. Lawrence laughed, 'Let the little fellow lick you, let him make you wet.' Lawrence reached down and ran his fingers through his sister's hair, taking a tight fistful. 'I want you wet so I can fuck you insensible, my gorgeous slut.'

Angelique pushed Lawrence away from her mouth at these words. 'I'm already sodden, you beautiful bastard,' she groaned. 'My cunt's on fire.' She pushed her husband away from between her thighs and spread her legs wider apart. 'Look at it. Look how excited you make me.' Angelique used her fingertips to hold her sticky labia open.

Lawrence stared, his mouth agape as his sister exposed her very essence to him. He noticed now that she had contrived to razor her pubic bush since he'd last seen her, and gazed at her smooth, soft looking mons.

'Angelique...' Lawrence murmured tenderly, all trace of his former conquering attitude erased. 'You're so beautiful. I love you.'

'Take me then, Brother,' Angelique replied in an equally tender manner. 'Make me feel like a woman should.' She cast a contemptuous glance at her fully clothed husband. 'I need a real man to love me... I want you to do it... my brother.'

Marcus stood and watched as his wife allowed her lover to mount her. He heard his wife's sigh as her brother's girth filled her with its throbbing fire. He could smell the arousal that was trickling from Angelique as it dribbled obscenely along the cleft of her buttocks and pooled on the leather of the settee beneath her.

Marcus knew he was damned. He knew he would never have the strength to break away from his perversions – and he had many perversions – but truth be told, he didn't have any wish to break away either. Angelique was right; her brother was a gorgeous specimen. He was so handsome, his physique! Marcus wondered how Lawrence would taste. He was jealous of his wife when she sucked and drooled over her brother's lovely penis. Marcus adored cock-sucking. His position as a lecturer gave him access to a seemingly never ending parade of young, eager undergraduates. Some of those boys were delicious, but Lawrence? Oh my, he was positively godlike.

It wasn't that Marcus was unhappy, far from it. He was entirely satisfied with the choices he'd made. He was satisfied with his wife. He knew she was a depraved bitch, had known it from the very outset, he smiled inwardly at the memory, even if in the early days, Angelique hadn't known herself. Marcus had recognised darkness within her, it took one to know one, and he had taken the greatest pleasure in opening the portal to her corruption. They'd shared many a perverted occasion in their two short years of marriage and this, although probably the most depraved act to date, was just another in a long list. Although, at the outset, it had been Marcus who had been in control, somehow that power had shifted. As the dark flower of Angelique's depravity blossomed, her naivety had succumbed until she had grown to loathe her husband, and would punish him at every given opportunity. From this rich soil of loathing for her spouse had grown the love for Lawrence, and the season for harvest was upon her. Angelique had spoken of her love for her brother, but Marcus never imagined that she would actually do anything about it. But here she was, supine and open, with her brother thrusting urgently into her right before his eyes. The sight of it... The noise... It was unspeakably wicked.

Lawrence was pounding his sister with hard, long, vigorous strokes. The slapping of their bodies had a hypnotic rhythm. Angelique was mauling at her own breasts. Marcus was concerned that she was actually going to do herself an injury; she was squeezing herself and pinching her nipples so hard.

'Fuck your sister, Lawrence,' Marcus whispered. 'Oh, to see your big cock punishing her... It's glorious.' Marcus stared at his wife's labia, and was fascinated by the way the soft folds clung to her brother's shaft. It was as though her body was reluctant to let even an inch of that magnificent, long cock escape. Before his very eyes, Marcus could see the slick, oily wetness where the couple joined. Right at the junction of their bodies, where Angelique's inflamed cunt gripped her brother so tightly, Marcus saw a creamy foaming, a physical frothing of their combined lust for each other, and the sight of it caused him to moan.

Angelique's eyes opened and her glazed expression of pleasure gave way to a look of pure abandonment as she looked into her husband's eyes. Unspoken: You like to watch, don't you? Her expression said it all. The look in her eyes spoke volumes. Angelique's features gave the impression of being sly and feline. Marcus knew that at that moment she loathed him and that to her he really was as insignificant as a turd. She was mocking him and challenging him at the same time, just by looking at him. The copper jealousy turned like a blade in his guts – he hated her - the bitch - the perverted fucking whore. She mocked him while her own brother speared her sex with his cock. She was so high and mighty.

As if reading his mind, Angelique spoke harshly. 'You're a loathsome specimen, Marcus,' she hissed, 'a non-entity, nothing.' As if to add emphasis to her vehement outburst, Angelique lifted her knees closer to her chest and spread her thighs even wider. Her brother redoubled his efforts at this sign, causing Angelique to groan loudly. 'Oh... oh, yes. Fuck me, darling. Show this maggot how I want it. How I want it so badly.'

Suddenly Marcus heard his brother-in-law grunt like an animal. He saw the boy's buttocks clench and spasm, and realised that Lawrence was coming. 'Fill her with it,' Marcus murmured. He was filled with such excitement – his wife was taking her own brother's seed. The sheer wickedness of it thrilled Marcus despite his earlier hatred for his wife, now he was overjoyed. Her depravity was complete. The sordid depths to which she had sunk were surely beyond compare. Marcus felt his own little cock stiffen in his trousers. He knew he would have to masturbate immediately or he would lose the moment. His erection was such a rarity, he understood the urgency if he wanted sexual relief.

As his wife and her brother writhed in a mutual ecstasy on the leather couch, oblivious now to even his presence, Marcus hastily unbuttoned his trousers and fished his miniscule appendage out into the light of day.

He thought of the tiny sperm which could even now be swimming with instinctive determination towards their ultimate goal. He tugged at himself with mounting excitement and watched as Lawrence pulled his still thick, semi-erect cock from his sister's oozing body. As the young man's viscous gloop slid from her smooth, sodden sex, after less than a minute of masturbation, Marcus grunted and let his own cum spray freely.

As the sweet pain wracked his body, Marcus looked into his wife's eyes and saw again the contempt. He grinned at her, his semen staining the front of his trousers and dripping onto the carpet at his feet. 'You've joined me,' he grinned at her. 'The two of you are just as bad as me, perhaps worse.' The ecstasy of his release warmed Marcus' very being. He was replete, entirely satisfied. 'There is no worse now,' he said in a low voice as his wife kissed her brother in a long, lingering kiss of pure adoration.

'No?' she said when she broke the kiss. 'You don't think I can get any worse?' Angelique laughed. 'I'm sure we can think of something. Can't we dear, Brother? You may call it "worse", you wretch, but I would call it love.'

Lawrence glanced at his sister. He knew what she meant. She was referring to their mother. Lawrence wondered what his sister could possibly have in mind. But one thing was certain – he was beyond the point of no return. He was addicted as his sister. He loved her dearly, but he was also curious to see how far her strange husband would go.